"Do you like goguma?"

When The Rainbow Faded

 

 

BGM: SNSD - Kissing You

 

“Ne. I will do it” Seohyun finally could finished her sentence.

“Whoaaa great! Great! Right yeobo?” Mrs. Jung said while clapping her hands.

Everybody also followed Mrs. Jung to clapped their hands and shared their happy smile except Yonghwa and Seohyun.

Yonghwa just stayed quietly and drinking his juice while Seohyun smiling shyly and glancing to Yonghwa.

“Yonghwa….Joohyun…come here” grandma as she raised her hands instructed them to come to her position.

Yonghwa and Seohyun walked closer and finally they kneeled down in front of grandma.

“What is it grandma?” Seohyun asked and smiled to her.

Grandma just smile then she took Seohyun’s right hand and Yonghwa’s left hand, she clutched it together. Seohyun and Yonghwa looked to each other, both of them didn’t understand with their grandma’s act.

“Thank you for saying “Yes” and grant my last wish…I believe that you guys are made from heaven to be a couple, to be together, for a very long long time, live happily, both of you..” grandma said, her eyes already teary but she still managed to smile.

Hearing her grandma’s words Seohyun also felt like wanna crying, her vision already got blurry, so she hugged her grandma.

“Thank you grandma…” Seohyun whispered as hshe hugged her grandma tightly.

On the other hand, Yonghwa just nodded and shared his smile to grandma.

Everybody in the room went silent for a while, when they heard grandma was starting to cry but then harabeoji tried to boost up the mood.

“Alright enough with the sad sequence…”

Seohyun released herembrace and wiped her grandma’s tears.

“We should be happy that both of our child agreed to get married, shouldn’t we? So…now….raise your glass and let’s hope that in the future, with the unity of Seo Dae Han and Jung Tae Hun’s family, it will bolder our bond as a family. So, cheers!” Harabeoji continued.

“Cheers!” everyone said in unison.

“Right…since we already gather here, what do you think if we discuss about the next step now? The engagement, I mean what is the best time to hold their engagement? Any suggestion?” Tae Hun asked his family.

“Uhm…what do you think Yonghwa? Joohyun?” Mr. Seo asked them as he turned his head and looked at them.

Yonghwa and Seohyun who were sitting next to each other on the other couch just exchange their confused look.

But Seohyun was the first who initiate to gave her opinion.

“Uhm…since this is the first time for me and Yonghwa op…op..pa to meet after 12 years, how about if we just make another step with getting to know each other first before we get engage? I mean, though it’s some kind of arranged married but we will live together in the future, I think it’s a must for us to get to know each other first before making another higher steps, so we could understand each other, more, and if we could do that, we’ll be able to handle everything that will happen in the future to our marriage as best as we can” Seohyun explained firmly.

Her family were fully paid attention to Seohyun, they nodded for a several times.

“Yeah, I’m agree with Joo Hyun” Yonghwa said as he tapped Seohyun’s arm and smiled to her.

Seohyun froze for a while by his act. So, she could only managed to gave her awkward smile.

“Yes…Seohyun’s right. Well, if that’s what you want, how about to start your relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend from now on and got an engagement in two months later?” Mrs. Jung suggested.

“Two months imo?” Seohyun asked in her surprised tone.

“Wae Joohyun-ah? It’s too long? We could make it into just a month or a week..” grandma said as she winked at Seohyun and gave her playful smile.

“Ah….aniyo…it’s not like that” Seohyun stuttered and waving her hands as the signs that she was denied her grandma’s opinion.

“Hahaha…”

The two families just shared their happy laugh, witnessing Seohyun’s act, even in her 25 years old, how could she still look that innocence?

“Dwaesseo…dwaesseo…I think two months is enough for you to get to know each other, right? Both of you work around Seoul, so you could meet often. Yonghwa could visit you in when you’re teaching in DongGuk or in your psychology bureau in Gangnam, Joohyun-ah. How do you think?” Mr. Jung said as he looked to Seohyun first then to his son.

“Yeah. I think it’s not a big deal, both DongGuk and her bureau aren’t far away from Seoul hospital, so…yeah…I could visit her sometimes appa” Yonghwa explained.

“Make it most of times Yonghwa, Joohyun’s gonna be your wife, soon, remember? Two months for dating before your engagement is enough right?”

“Ahrasseo omma. Ne, I’m okay with two months” Yonghwa answered simply.

“How do you think Joohyun-ah? Two months is enough isn’t it?” Mrs. Seo asked her daughter.

“Ne?! Ne….two months is good enough…” Seohyun answered though her voice more sound like a whisper.

“Alright then. Well, how about if we, the elders, give some times alone to Yonghwa and Seohyun, to start their “getting-to-know-each-other” now, so they could feel more comfortable to each other sooner?” Mr. Seo uttered his suggestion.

“Yeah, Dae Han’s right, you two just go somewhere for awhile, while we’ll stay here and discussing about your engagement” Mr. Seo said as he stood up from his seat and signaling Yonghwa and Seohyun to stand up and leave the living room.

Then Yonghwa and Seohyun went out from the house and took a walk around neighbourhood. Both Yonghwa and Seohyun were just silent, no one was initiating to make a conversation. Seohyun just kept walking while she look down to the street, same with Yonghwa. Until, finally Seohyun managed to open and asking Yonghwa.

“How if we talk there….in the playground, op…oppa?” Seohyun asked Yonghwa, but she was still feel weird to just called him with oppa when they were alone.

“Johhah. Let’s sit in that yellow swing!”

“Sure…Khajja!” Seohyun smiled to him and step ahead from him, so Seohyun was the first to reach and sit on the right yellow swing.

They were sitting on the swing and started to pushed it with their feet, so the swing were starting to sway.

Yonghwa cough, clearing his throat first, before he asks Seohyun.

“Well…uhm…it’s a bit awkward isn’t it?”

Seohyun turned her head to looked at Yonghwa and says “Ah…ne…”

She turned her head again and stared to her lap.

“But it’s normal to feel awkward in the situation like this...I mean…you know…We met 12 years ago, when we’re still teenager and now, but now in our second meeting we ended up to be a couple without even knowing anything about each other. Don’t you think so?”

“Ne…I thought these kind of arranged marriage was only exist in the movies, never thought that I’ll through this too…Uhm…Yo…Yonghwa…opp..oppa…may I ask you something?”

Yonghwa chuckled then says “You already asked me Joohyun-ah, so yeah, go ahead”

“I’m sorry if this question sounds impolite or rude or even make you feel uncomfortable… but..are you in a relationship with someone? A girlfriend?” Seohyun asked diffidently.

Yonghwa was silent for awhile and just looking to Seohyun until he finally answered her with another question.

“Wae?”

“It’s…it’s…just…if you’re in a relationship with someone, we don’t have to agree with our parents or grandma and granddad, we could refused it, I just…you know…I don’t want to messed up your relationship with your girlfriend”

“Are you?”

“Ne? What do you mean?” she frowned.

“Are you in a relationship with someone?”

“Aniyo”

“Nado”

“Oh…ne….”

“Thanks God” Seohyun thought.

“Okay then, let’s start our “getting-to-know-each-other” step, you first, what do you want to know about me?” Yonghwa asked as he turned his head to looked at Seohyun.

“Ne? …..Uhm…” Seohyun frowned, pushing the swing with her feet, hoped that it would help her to found something to asked.

Yonghwa was silent and waited for her question.

“…..Do you like goguma?” she finally asked as she turned her head and looked at Yonghwa.

“…..Mwo?” Yonghwa frowned.

“Ne…goguma...I asked you, do you like goguma?” Seohyun repeated.

Yonghwa chuckled but then he answered “You’re unique Joohyun. Well, I don’t like goguma that much but I don’t hate it though. Wae? I bet you must be like goguma a lot”

“Ah…khamsahamnida…Ne…I really like goguma, and….baby tomato too… It’s your turn now, op..pa”

“Mwo? Baby tomato? Hahaha… I never met someone like you before Joohyun. You’re so unique, you know that?

“Kha…khamsahamnida…op..oppa…” Seohyun said and smiled shyly.

“Right. Why did you always stuttering and looked uneasy when you said “oppa”?”

“Ne?” Seohyun asked in surprised as her eyes widening.

“That was my question, so just answer it”

“Ah…aniyo…I’m not stuttering, I…just…it’s still unusual for me to called you like that…since it’s our second meeting after twelve years ago…” Seohyun answered but she looked down to her feet.

“Ah really? But, I’m older than you, aren’t I?”

“Ne….you’re right…I’m 25…we’re two years apart…”

“Then technically I’m your oppa, so just feel comfortable to call me like that…Now it’s your turn again to ask me”

“Ne algeseumnida. What date in June is your birthdate op…pa?”

“22” Yonghwa asked simply, but then he frowned and asked her again.

“Wait, but how do you know I was born in June? I guess I never told you before…” he continued to asked her.

“Ah…about that… Tae Hun samcheon told me before, when we met in Ga Eun onnie’s wedding”

“Noona’s wedding?......Really? But it was twelve years ago and you still remember it?”

“Ah….ne…..” Seohyun looked down again tried to his her blushing cheek.

“Whoaa….you must be a smart student in school back then, you’re doing good in memorizing”

“Aniyo…it’s just usual thing, my birthday’s also in June, so I could remember it easily”

“Wow…what a coincidence! What date?”

“Ne… Mine is 28” Seohyun smiled.

“Great! We could celebrate our double birthday in June then!” Yonghwa suggested happily.

“Yeah…it would be great..op..op..pa..”

“See? You’re stuttering again when you called me “oppa” !” Yonghwa smile mischievously.

“Aniyo..aniyo…” Seohyun denied.

“Alright then, what do you want to call me? Something that makes you comfortable with…?” Yonghwa frowned, seemed like he was also thinking about the answer of his question.

“Aniyo…I’m fine with…Yo…yonghwa…opp..oppa…”

“Ayee… Stop denying it Joohyun, you’re still stuttering even now!”

Seohyun just silent, she couldn’t help to hid her blushing cheek, so she just looked down while grasping to her dress.

“Uhm…let’s find a shorter way to call me than Yonghwa oppa…shall we?”

“Ne?! Ne…”

“Yong…..how about just call me with Yong oppa? It’s simpler and shorter, what do you think?”

“Ne…it’s nice…”

“It’s done with me. Now….what should I call you then?”

“Uhm… I’m okay with Joohyun, my friends, my family, my student, my client, everyone called me like that, but it’s up to you yong op..oppa…”

“Ayee…stop stuttering, we’ll getting married soon, isn’t it awkward if you even stuttering while calling me with oppa?”

“Ah…mianhamnida…Yong oppa..”

Yonghwa nodded and smiled then he asks “I got it! How about Seohyun? From now on, I’ll just call you with Seohyun. How’s that?”

Seohyun’s expression was froze and she stared blankly to Yonghwa’s eyes, after hearing what just he said to her.

 

Seohyun?

“Since highschool, he called me that way too”

“Joong Ki oppa was the one who called me “Seohyun”…”

 

Seohyun was sinking in her mind if Yonghwa wasn’t asked her again and snapped her back to reality.

“Ah…ne..mianhaeyo oppa…”

“Why were you daydreaming Seohyun?” Yonghwa grinned.

 

“Seohyun….that name…”

 

“Ah…aniyo…I think Seohyun is nice, johhahyo” Seohyun tried to managed her smile despite her flying minds.

“Well…now…how about to introduce ourself to each other with our new nickname?”

“Ne…”

“Seohyun-ah…you’re always saying “ne” to whatever I suggested, try to speak up your opinion too, will you?”

 

“Seohyun-ah…”

Seohyun was sinking in her minds again, she remembered when Joongki used to called her “Seohyun-ah” when they were still in highschool, and when Yonghwa called her like that, she felt likat she could heard Joongki’s voice again calling her with that name.

 

“Hey…something wrong? You always gave me that look whenever I called you “Seohyun” wae? You don’t like it?”

“Oh?! Aniyo…johhahyo oppa…It’s not like that…it’s just….ah dwaesseo..let’s start to introduce to each other, shall we?” Seohyun smiled.

“Alright, but answer me first why are keep saying “ne” everytime I suggested you something? I believe you also have your own opinion”

“Ah..uhm...it’s not that I don’t want to tell you about my opinion, but I like and I’m agree with your idea, so I just say “yes” immediately, to save energy” Seohyun explained.

“Save energy? Hahahaha…see? I’m absolutely right! You’re so unique, from goguma, sweet potato, your stuttering voice when you called me oppa, and now “save energy”? You think you’ll lose your energy if you speak up your opinion Seohyun?”

“Ah…ne..kha…khamsahamnida..”

“Why are you thanked me?”

“It’s just…I don’t know what to answer you, so I just say khamsahamnida”

“Hahaha…you’re cute Seohyun…” Yonghwa smiled widely.

“Kham…khamsahamnida…” Seohyun bowed.

Yonghwa was still smiling at the girl who were trying to hid her blushing cheek and her tremble hands. Without even knowing, Yonghwa was still smiling as he kept observing Seohyun, amaze by the innocence girl who were sitting next to his swing.

 

“I said she’s cute and she was bowing to me?”

“This girl is so cute… She’s so unique…” Yonghwa thought.

 

Seohyun took a glance to Yonghwa and found out that he was still smiling to her, Seohyun shut her eyes and but her lips as she felt her heart woul explode sometime soon because of the nervousness.

Yonghwa straightened his position and turned his swing to face Seohyun, then he cleared his throat before finally says

“Alright let’s start now, starting from me. Annyeonhaseyo, Jung Yong Hwa imnida, but just call me Yong oppa, I’m a surgeon in Seoul National University Hospital. Nice to meet you Seohyun-ah” Yonghwa smiled then bowed to her.

Seohyun also turned her swing so she could face Yonghwa.

“Nice to meet you too Yong oppa. Seo Joo Hyun imnida, I’m a clinical psychologist, my bureau is in Dogok-dong, Gangnam-gu, and I’m also teaching abnormal psychology for psychology major in DongGuk university, nice to meet you” Seohyun also smiled and bowed to him.

“Whooaa…so you have a lot of job Seohyun-ah, aren’t you tired?”

“Haha…aniyo…I love my job…”

“You said that you’re lecturing in DongGuk right? In Seoul campus or Gyeongju campus?”

“Ne…in Seoul campus, the one in Jung-gu…”

“Ah…ahra…SNU is in Jongno-gu, so it’s not that far from your campus nor your bureau”

“Yes, you’re right….I’ve been to SNU too, when I was accompany my friend…”

“Really? Too bad we didn’t met…”

“Ne…do you love your job Yong oppa? I think being a surgeon is amazing…”

“Yeah…being a surgeon always been my dream since I was a kid, my dad is the one that I looked up to, so even he never force me to be a surgeon like him, I always think that being a surgeon was kind of…my destiny…and I love it, I’m also grateful that I managed to reach my dream…” Yonghwa explained, smiled always plastered on his face when he was explaining.

“Whooaa…really? You already find your dream since you’re a kid?”

“Yes, like I say, my dad is my role model… And we also working together in SNU, and he’s the chief in our department” Yonghwa said, then he looked down.

“Ah..jeongmalyo? Just enjoy it oppa, I mean isn’t it a good thing that you can work together with samcheon? You could learn more from him…and….never feel any burden with it, Yong oppa” Seohyun gave him a genuine smile.

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun with his wedined eyes and says “Whoaa…daebak! How do you know that it’s burdening me?” but then he continued his sentence

“Ah…right! You’re a psychologist! You must be knew it easily, with just one look!” Yonghwa nodded for a sever times then he folded his arms over his chest.

“Hahaha…i’m a psychologist oppa, not a fortune teller, how could I know everything with just one look?”

“Yeah, but still, it’s amazing… And yes, of course, I feel it’s burdening me, most of times, since I’m the son of the chief, you know, people always expect more from me, they always expect me to be as good as my abeoji, but we’re different, he’s the master, while me? I’m nothing to be compared to him” Yonghwa looked down again and stared to his feet.

“Ayee…don’t say like that oppa. I believe that you could do well on your job, as a surgeon, and yes you right, Tae Hun samcheon is a master, but you’re also a master oppa, both of you is a master in your major but in a different unique ways, you have your special abilities that samcheon doesn’t have, and so with him. And about people expectation, yeah, they must be expect something more from you, I guess it’s a normal thing, me too, I will also have the same expectation like them if I were in their shoes, and it’s also a normal thing for you to feel those things like a burden, but….let’s see…how if you make the people expectation that burdening you or pressuring too much to be a motivation on your work, to be a motivation to challenge yourself, your capabilities on work, to always show your best, not for them but for yourself in the first place, because when you believe with yourself, people will also believe in you, even more, so…isn’t it a good thing oppa?”

Yonghwa looked like he was considering Seohyun’s words.

He nodded then smiled to her “Yeah…right….you’re right…it’s a good thing…just think of it as a challenge…” he agreed.

“Yes oppa. Like in a video game, there’s so much level that you have to go through, all you have to is challenge yourself and in the end, it’s all worth it”

“Yeh…I have to “get out of the box” right?”

Seohyun shook her head and smiled before she said “Aniyo oppa, don’t even think that the box’s exist”

Yonghwa couldn’t find any words again, but he just looked at Seohyun in the eyes, deeply, amzed with every words she said to him.

 

“It’s been a long, too long, time that I could talk comfortably with someone like this, talking without even think about making mistakes, it’s just flew like this, I can’t believe that I find someone else that can make me share this kind of conversation but you, Shin Hye”

 

“Oppa?” Seohyun asked him

It made him snapped back and answered Seohyun.

“Thank you Seohyun-ah…I really mean it…”

Seohyun smiled and says “Aniyo oppa….just tell me if you want to talk about something….uhm…everything…my friends said that I’m a good listener and a valuable bin…hahaha”

“Jjinjja? Hahaha…I’m agree with them for the good listener point, but how could your friends make you a bin? Even if its valuable, it’s still a bin”

“Haha…I don’t mind it oppa, so it’s okay, beside, when I was still an university student, sunsaengnim always told me, that being a psychologist means you have to be ready to be a bin, because clients will tell you everything even throw you their hatred, sadness, everything, so I’m used to it now”

“Whooaaa…really? Then you’re the prettiest been that I’ve ever met. Hahaha”

Seohyun blushed. She felt her heart stopped beating. Even it was just a joke, but she couldn’t help to feel extremely happy when Yonghwa said that she’s pretty.

“Ah! I think I should give you my phone number, it will weird if I don’t even have your phone number, huh?” Yonghwa said as he took his i-phone from his pocket.

 

“Dugeun…dugeun…he’s giving me his number”

 

Seohyun was touching the left and right side of her dress, but then she remember what were she wearing, a dress, without any pocket on it, and she left her cell phone in her room.

“Yong oppa, I’m sorry I don’t bring my cell phone”

Yonghwa chuckled and nodded, seemed like he was understand with Seohyun condition.

“Right…you’re wearing a dress! Then just tell me your number, so I can contact you later”

“Ah?! Ne….”

While Seohyun was spelling her number, Yonghwa listened carefully and finally saved her number in his phone.

“Done! I’ll call you now” Yonghwa said and dialed her number immediately, he put it in a loudspeaker mode.

Since she couldn’t pick up the phone call, so Yonghwa decided to left a message in her mailbox.

“Seohyun-ah annyeong! This is me, save my number, okay?” Yonghwa said as he looked and smiled to Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded and also smiled to him.

“Thank you oppa” Seohyun said, right after Yonghwa hang up the phone.

“Oh..”

But then Yonghwa’s phone was ringing, and it was from Mr.Jung, telling him to go back to Seohyun’s house, because the elder already finished their discussion, beside it’s getting dark, and his family should go back to Seoul, his father has an operating schedule tomorrow.

 

“We should go back now, our parents, grandma and granddad already finished their business,and it’s getting dark” Yonghwa suggested.

“Ne…oppa…and you still have another long journey to Seoul…so…let’s go”

“Khajja!”

Yonghwa and Seohyun left the playground and headed to Seohyun house. Along their way, there was nothing much that they talked about, just another simple thing like, what will they do for tomorrow, and the rest of it they both silent. In around 10 minutes, they were arrived at Seohyun’s house. Both Yonghwa and Seohyun family already gathered in the yard, holding their glass and still eating cakes or another snacks.

“Oh? Wasseoyo?” Mrs. Seo asked them.

“Yaahhh….seemed like you two had a great time, huh?” Mr. Jung said as he stepped closer to Yonghwa and elbowed his belly.

“Adeul…you did a good job, didn’t you?” Mr. Jung acted like he whispered to Yonghwa by saying his words close to Yonghwa’s ears and even put his hand to cover it, but his voice was loud so everybody could hear it.

“I believe my grandson did a good job Tae Hun-ah” harabeoji joined to teased Yonghwa.

Mr. Seo walked closer to Seohyun and hooked her arm with his then says “You also did a good job, right Joohyun?”

The mothers and grandma were just giggling while Yonghwa was blushing and smiled awkwardly, it’s just the same with Seohyun.

“It’s so relief that you two seem closer now, so you better be prepare because in two months you’ll got engage, we’ll make another discussion for this in a later time, as soon as possible” Mr. Jung informed them.

“Ahrasseo” Yonghwa said.

“Algeseumnida samcheon”

“Ayee…Joohyun-ah…stop calling me samcheon, from now on you must call me “abeoji” ahrajji?” Mr. Jung said as he tapped Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Ne…ab..abeoji…” Seohyun said in a very low voice since she felt embarrassed to called her samcheon like that.

“I can’t hear you, once again! Say “ne…abeoji”….full with confidence Joohyun-ah!”

“Ne…abeoji” Seohyun said in her normal voice.

“Ah…thank you Joohyun-ah! It’s nice to hear! May I hug my daughter-in-law now?”

“Ne?! Nn…ne..of course abeoji…”

Mr. Jung stepped and hugged Seohyun, he patted her back.

“Tae Hun-ah it’s getting late, didn’t you said that you had an operating schedule tomorrow? You better go home now” grandma said.

Mr. Jung leaned back and lifted his hand to check out his watch, it’s already 08.00 pm.

“Ah! You’re right imo!”

“Dae Han-ah….Young Ahl-ah…imo and samcheon, and of course you too, Joohyun, thank you so much for today, I really enjoy it, I had a great time here, we should do it often in the future, don’t you think so?”

“Ne..yeobo…we really had a great time, and thank you for everything, also thanks to you my dear, thanks for saying yes” Mrs Jung said then she hugged Seohyun.

“Thank you for coming here too, imo”

Mrs. Jung leaned back and frowned, then she says “You called Yonghwa appa with abeoj but still calling me imo? Ayye…it’s not fair! Call me ommoni too! Please?”

“Haha…ne….ommoni” Seohyun said, then bit her lips as she felt her cheeks were blushing.

“Aha! Johhahyo!” Mrs. Jung clapped happily.

“We’d also love to say thank you Tae Hun Hyung and Ha Ni noona, and of course you too, Yonghwa, thank you for coming here and reconcile with my family and even receive my family with an open arms, thank you so much, we feel really honoured” Mr. Seo bowed.

Seohyun and her mom also followed him to bowed to Yonghwa’s family.

“Ayyee…please don’t say like that Dae Han-ah, we’re family since the beginning, but it’s even luckier that we could tightened this bond with our child marriage” Mr. Jung said and he hugged Mr. Seo for a while.

“Yes…he’s right, I hope we could meet soon to discuss about the engagement. Ah! I’m sooo excited!” Mrs. Jung said.

“Ne onnie…I’m excited too!”

“Okay then, once again, thanks for the food, the warmness, and for everything. We’ll leave now. Annyeonghigyeseyo!”

They were exchanging their bowed, hugged, and greet before they went out from Seohyun house.

“Thanks for today Seohyun-ah. It’s so nice to talk with you, I had a great time”

“Thanks to you too oppa. I’ll never forget our conversation today!”

Yonghwa smiled to Seohyun, and she also smiled to him.

Mrs. Jung who was observing her son and Seohyun, whispered to her husband.

“Yeobo…look at Yonghwa…he seemed happy…. I hope he could forget that yeoja and be happy with Joohyun”

“Ne…yeobo…I hope so…”

“Yonghwa and Joohyun…. They look perfect together, don’t you think so?”

“Yes, they do. They match well, just like us” Mr. Jung said and caressed her cheek, it made Mrs. Jung blushed.

“Hyung, the taxi arrives!” Mr. Seo informed.

“Ah jeongmal? Well…we go to the airport now. Thank you for today, Annyeonghigyeseyo!” Mr. Jung bowed

Mrs. Jung and Yonghwa also bowed to Seohyun’s family and said their goodbye.

“Annyeonghigyeseyo!” Seohyun family said in unison.

Then Yonghwa family left Seohyun’s house, headed to the airport and left Busan.

Seohyun will never ever forget with what just happened between her and Yonghwa today. When she couldn’t see the taxi, Seohyun rushed to her room and checked her phone.

She checked the voice mail, and heared Yonghwa’s voice. She was smiling and giggling, she just looked like the 13en years old girl who madly in love with 15en years old Yonghwa.

She gathered her bravery and decided to texted Yonghwa.

 

Yong oppa... This is Seohyun.

I already save your number. Please take some rest on a plane and be safe...to abeoji and ommoni too..

Fighting for tomorrow! ^^

 

Delivered report came out to her phone.

Dugeun…dugeun….

With sending him a text already make Seohyun feels like she’s going to fain in sometime soon because of the nervousness.

“Am I dreaming right now?” Seohyun muttered as she laid in her bad and stared to the ceiling.

Her phone vibrates, she checks it and it’s Yonghwa.

 

Thank you Seohyun-ah.

Rest well and Fighting too!

 

How a simple text from someone that you love could brightened up your mood and make you smiling like a fool.

That was what Seohyun felt right now.

 

On the other hand, inside the taxi Yonghwa was smiling as he stared at his cellphone. He read Seohyun's text once again, before he put his phone back to his pocket, and threw his vision outside the car window.

 

When she was still flying in her own world, Mrs. Seo knocked her door.

“Joohyun-ah, may I come in?”

“Ah..ne omma…” Seohyun said, then she woke up to sit in her bed.

When Mrs. Seo managed to sit in her bed beside her, she asked her.

“What is it omma?”

“Make sure, you meet Doctor Jang tomorrow, okay? It’s been two months since you had your medical check up”

“Don’t worry omma, I’ll go to the hospital and meet him tomorrow, beside I ran out of my pills”

“What? You ran out of your medicines? You don’t even drink one today? Oh my God, Joohyun how could you be so careless? Your heart will--”

“Ahrasseoyo omma..don’t worry, I won’t die just because I don’t drink my pills for today, so it’s okay, I’ll drink it tomorrow right after Mr. Jang gives me the medicines, okay omma?” Seohyun smiled then she leaned her head on Mrs. Seo lap.

“Don’t say about dying that easy, Seo Joo Hyun, it’s not funny” Mrs. Seo said in a serious tone.

Seohyun took her mother hand, and clasped it, hen says “Mianhaeyo omma…”

“Hmm…. What did you guys talk earlier?” Mr. Seo said, combing Seohyun hair with her fingers.

“You mean with Yong oppa?”

“Ah…you already make nickname for each other?” Mrs. Seo .

“Well…uhm..I…I….think it’s normal omma…”

“I sense that my daughter feels nervous here…Is she in love already with this Jung Yong Hwa?” Mrs. Seo asked and gave her a playful smile.

“Ah omma..stop that!”

“Joohyun-ah…you should tell Yonghwa about this, you’re getting married with him soon, he needs to know everything about you, including these matter, beside he’s a surgeon, I believe that he can help you”

Seohyun was quiet for awhile, and got up. She turned her body to face her mother.

“Omma…don’t tell Yong oppa and Tae Hun samcheon also Ha Ni imo about these matter yet, will you?”

Mrs. Seo frowned and asked her “But why? Yonghwa is a surgeon, and so with Tae Hun oppa, they can help you Joohyun! Beside, Mr. Jang already said it million times, that you need to do the operation as soon as possible before it effects the other system of your body”

“Ahrasseoyo omma, I’m the one who feel it, so I’m the one who would feel so unsecured about this, but you see me now? I'm fine, I'm more than okay. It’s not the right time yet omma, I told you, I also told you million times I’ll get the operation when I was ready and the time’s right. And I’m going to tell Yong oppa about my condition when the time is right, so please omma, help me to cover these, please?”

“I already cover about these from your grandma and granddad--”

“And help me once again, cover these from Yong oppa’s family. I promise I’ll tell him when the time is right. Please omma… I don’t want them to pity me…” Seohyun said, she looked down and played with her fingers.

“….I don’t want anybody to pity me…” she continued her sentence.

Mrs. Seo let out a sigh before she nodded and agreed her daughter.

“Ahrasseo. But make sure you go to the hospital before go back to Seoul!”

“Algesumnida your highness…” Seohyun stood and bowed 90 degrees to her mother.

“Go to bed now, doctor forbid you to sleep late, remember? I’ll go now. Good night!”

“Ne…algeseumnida…”

When Mrs. Seo went out from her room and closed the door, Seohyun back to sit in her bed. She placed her palm on her left chest, shut her eyes and feeling her heartbeat.

“You could endure it for 7 years, so how about to endure it a little more longer?” Seohyun muttered.

She opened her eyes, patted her left chest and says “Nae maeum-ie…Fighting!”

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ANNYEONGGGGGGGGGG ^^

Ah...finally I could wrote and posted it now. I didn't pay much attention to this FF, when I was still working in

"Don't Forgive Me"

It feels sooo good to come back in writing after taking those break time. Kekekeke

I'm so sorry for those who think that this chapter's lame, but I've tried my best, and I really hope that you like it, and don't feel disappointed.

Thank you for all my loyal subscriber. I'll try my best to update soon and make a way better story. I promise.

 

So, ENJOY READING and don't forget to leave comment and subscribe this FF. ^^

I love you *bow*