Hold Me Tight

When The Rainbow Faded

Hold Me Tight

BGM: 2PM Junsu – Don’t Leave

Don’t leave, don’t leave

Don’t lie like you would erase me

Don’t say those things to me

lies, just all lies,

Don’t try to tie me down with empty words,

You’re already too late

 

“Ah!” Yong Hwa exclaimed, feeling a bit sore when Seohyun putting an antiseptics in her wound.

They were sitting on the couch in the living room, facing each other. The supposed doctor was acted as a patient while his wife was in charged of being his personal doctor. He like the idea though, so much, of course. He will forever like this role play, he thought.

“Mian….” Seohyun said, without losing focus with hat she was doing

“Oh?!”Once again, he exclaimed, even raising his brows.

Seohyun’s hand left hanging as she was frowning while looking at him. Couldn’t understand with his surprised expression.

“…..Waeyo? Am I not doing it right, oppa?”

“Aniya… Aniya.. You’re doing it really well..”

“Ne? Geurom…waeyo…?” Seohyun titled her head.

“You….you just spoke banmal to me…” He said, and slowly he grinned like a fool.

And this time, Seo Hyun was the one who raised her brows as she said “Je—jeongmalyo? Jwaesonghaeyo oppa…”

Cutting their eye contact, Seo Hyun decided to tidied the all-used-medicines, threw the dirty cotton to the trash bin and put the antiseptics, salve, and un-used plaster back to the first-aid box.

“Aniya…kwaencanha… You used to say “Jwaesonghaeyo, jwaesonghamnida, or mianhaeyo” but but you just said “Mian” to me, I’ve told you, I like it if you speak banmal, haven’t I?”

“Ah… Ne…” She said, still avoiding his eyes though.

“Please try to talk more comfortably with me Hyun-ah, I’m your husband, not your boss”

“…..Algeseumnida..” She answered weakly.

Then she continued “I’m all done oppa, you can have a rest now…”

She was holding the box and was about to stood up and hang it back on the wall near the dining room, but Yong Hwa held her hands, and made her eyes fixed on him.

“Wait…” He started.

“Is there any other wounds oppa? Where is it?” She asked, still with worried tone, looked so determined of once again, being a doctor and took car all of his wound.

“Aniya, it’s not about that…”

“…Then, what is it?” She asked, frowning.

“We have a lot of things to be talked about, we have a misunderstanding before I go and we haven’t solved it yet, are you agree?”

Right. I can’t ignore him forever since we live under the same roof.

Heaving  a sigh, Seohyun give him a nodded.

“Ne….majayo….”

Yong Hwa mouth was left hanging as Seo Hyun cut him right away, even before he managed to spill his words.

“But, first, you have to tell me what was actually happening to you. Why with all of these bruises and wounds and dirty shirt, are you…are you fighting oppa? But, why?” She rambled.

“Ah….ani ani…” Yong Hwa busy waving his hand as a denial.

Seohyun narrowed her eyes, feeling suspicious with his answer.

“I was…uhm… Unfortunately and accidentally threw away from the train, you know, almost all of the people were in a hurry, so yeah, they bumped and stepped on me. But it’s not a big deal, I’m fine, you could see it, don’t you?” He reasoned.

This is gonna be the last time I lie to Hyun. Promise.

Seo Hyun was still looking at him suspiciously, saying “Is that so?” in a low voice but it was enough to be heard by him.

“You don’t believe me, do you?”

“Ne” She answered shortly, still narrowing her eyes.

“Ayee… Jinjja… That was what really happening to me. Really”

She raised her left brows and folded her arms over her chest.

“I’m fine, I’m alright, doesn’t it the most important thing? Or…do you think the reason itself is more important than me?” He said, looking down, acting like he was disappointed by her act.

“Aigooo…. Of course your safety is the most important thing for me, but I’m just curious, what if there’s someone who intentionally did that to you for a revenge, what if something bad--” she cut her rambling, and shut her eyes, exhaling slowly, trying to calmed down.

Yong Hwa was silently smiling, no, her nagging didn’t annoying, at lest for him, and looking at how she maintain her emotion…she looked really cute.

“Ahrasseoyo I will stop nagging” she stated in defeat.

Yong Hwa grinned, but seeing the serious look on her face, the grinned was only last for 2 seconds though.

“So….” He started, but not continued his words for the next second.

“So?” she asked.

“I’m—I’m sorry, Seohyun-ah” Yong Hwa said, staring deeply at her eyes, even trying to penetrated, hoping that he could see what she felt and he could read her mind, through her eyes.

To see us separate like this,

It scares me.

It scares me.

To see us carry on like this,

That scares me more

Slowly, her folded arm were loosening and she gripped the handle of the first-aid box. She knew it’s going to be a serious and breath-taking conversation. So she’d better prepared and holding something as tight as she could, in order to gain more power to face Yong Hwa right at this second.

“I know sorry is not enough but, I don’t know what to do now except begging for your forgiveness”

“Ayee oppa, what do you mean with begging forgiveness? I’m not God, why’d you even ask for my forgiveness?”

“Because I need to. I have to. I must. I made mistakes towards you, so many mistakes, and please don’t act like you’re blind and couldn’t see all of my mistakes”

“…….I made mistakes too oppa”

“Aniya. You didn’t. We both know that I’m the one who at fault in this”

“I did oppa”

“Then tell me what is it?” He dared.

I keep sticking to you like a glue and shamelessly don’t wanna let you go, though I know you have someone in your heart that you love the most.

“Many” She said shortly.

“Tch! See? You couldn’t even find any, because you have no mistakes, Hyun-ah…”

“But I did, oppa. I did. Maybe you just couldn’t see it, yet” She countered, stubbornly.

 “What? Stop joking. You did no mistakes, Seo Joo Hyun”

“But oppa, I--”

“Okay enough. If we keep arguing about this, we only added our misunderstands and keep this argument till dawn, and in the end we didn’t solve anything, don’t you think?”

Seohyun sighed, agree with his assumption. “Ne…you’re right, oppa”

“So, could we start, ani, I mean, could I start to put all of the missing pieces of our puzzle back to its place now, Hyun-ah?”

Seohyun smiled at him, “Let’s…let’s just do it together”

Don’t leave

Back like then,

oh would you…

oh come back?

Acting the way you do isn’t going to change a thing

back to me,

oh to that place,

oh come back

Please stop. Stop acting this way. It’s all over.

 

Deep inside, Seohyun cursed herself for being so “cheap” if it’s about him. The moment she heard his voice, the moment she looked at his deep brown eyes, the moment she felt his touched on her skin, all of her fury, her anger, her disappointment, just flew away out of the window.

Yong Hwa also smiled at him, and he reached for the aid box that was placed on her lap, and put it on the table soundlessly.

“Let’s start with this….” Yong Hwa said, was taking her hands into his hold, and grasped it tightly.

“Holding hands like this, while I’m explaining, are you agree?”

Feeling boneless and couldn’t found her voice, since she was having a mix of emotion inside, Seohyun could only nodded.

Yong Hwa smiled and looked into her eyes.

Okay. I’ll tell her everything. It’s now or never. She might be freak out and even cursing me, but I don’t car, I held her hands now, and we face each other, we’re just an inch, so if there’s something happen, I’ll be more than ready to catch her.

“Seohyun-ah….” He started.

“…..Ne…”

Seohyun could see that Yong Hwa was closing his eyes, tight for a second, before he finally got it back opened and looked at her.

“I’ve been lying…to you….since the first day of our marriage…”

Seohyun blinked, as she tried to readied herself with everything that he’s going to utter later.

“At that night…when I left you just right after we married, I didn’t meet my patient. I… I…”

No. Please don’t say it. Please not this topic. I’m not ready yet. I’ll never be ready.

“I met Park Shin Hye, my ex-girlfriend”

I know. I know about this, so could you just stop here? Why’s you even tell me? I don’t wanna hear it! Never wanna!

Seohyun started to feel hard to take a breath. But she said nothing. While in his seat, Yong Hwa already expected this kind of reaction, she already looking so pale when he haven’t reached the half of his confession, so he tightened his grasped as he continued.

“I lied to you. I didn’t meet my patient, but I met her…. She was having a hard times because her father had just passed away, she needed someone to talk to then she called me, and at that time, at that time…..”

“I thought I still…love her…so I--”

Seohyun pulled her hand abruptly from him and looked at him with hurting eyes. He could see that her eyes were already glistening by her tears. Yong Hwa didn’t lost his courage, though, so he reached for her hands once again and grasped it tightly as he move closer to her till their knees got touched. He could feel that Seohyun started to pulled her hands away while biting her lips, trying to hold her cries. But, Yong Hwa didn’t let go, he tightened his grasped even more.

“No, Seohyun, listen to me. I need you listen to me first. Le me finish this”

“Shiro! Deutgi shiro!” She argued, the pool of tears in her eyes couldn’t hold it anymore, so slowly…tears started to fall and no, it won’t stop anytime soon.

True, that he already expected that she’ll show this kind of reaction, but he had no idea that seeing Seo Joo Hyun looking so broken like this could be this painful and made his heart stop beating in a split of second the moment she started to sobbed.

So he only did one thing.

Yong Hwa pulled her into his embrace. He jailed hes body with his arms. Seohyun was trying hard to break free though, saying “Shiro…shiro” between her sobs. But he was too panic, too confused, and too hurt, witnessing the fragile side of her. So he stayed still, when he felt that Seohyun was started to punch his chest with her weak fist.

No, that didn’t hurt his body even a bit, but knowing that his wife that he started to love didn’t even want to be in his embrace, didn’t even want to hear his explanation, didn’t even want to be near him was made him feel like there ware tons of knife that stabbed right to her heart.

And for Seohyun, it’s not like she knew that after all this time, her husband was started everything again with his ex-girlfriend. But she had never imagined that hearing his acknowledgement, hearing him telling the truth, was made her hurting too. It was too painful for her to bear. It was too much. She felt like she’s going to passed sometime soon.

Yong Hwa was still holding Seohyun so tight, the tightest that he ever did. He closed his eyes, savoring what he still had. He had to be sure that Seohyun was still there, soundlessly safe in his embrace, despite all her fury and disappointment, he still had her in embrace. He didn’t know whether it’s going to be alright or not if he keep this convo, but it’s not like he had another option though. So, he tightened his arms that circled her, didn’t even minding whether she could breath properly in his embrace or not. One thing that important now for him is, he could feel Seohyun’s breath, her heart beat, and her skin. So, it’s true. She’s really inside my hold now. He thought. He was so afraid that if he didn’t do that she will disappear from him and turned into a fog. Everything already turned like this. Everything was already messed up. There’s no turning back for me. She’ll be hurt, but she’ll be hurting even more and I won’t forgive myself if I keep hiding this from her. Beside I’m willing to change, I won’t made the same mistakes ever again. So this is the only way to gained her trust and keep her love for me, please, please just tell me you still love me Hyun-ah, please, or else I won’t survive.

 “Listen Hyun-ah…. Please listen what I’m going to say…” He started again, while still holding her body tightly in his embrace.

Her sobbed turned into a soft cries, and she was no longer punching his chest. Her body was no longer tensed, he couldn’t tell whether it was because she was relaxed or it was because she was too weak to fight him any longer. So he decided to loosening his hug, a little bit, giving her more room to catch a breath.

Though she didn’t answer him, but he continued.

“Let just talk like this, okay? Just listen to everything that I’m going to say with me holding you like this…”

Still. She remained silent. Yong Hwa started to tightened his hug again.

“Listen, I told you, I thought, I love her. But, I was mistaken Hyun. I don’t love her. It’s true, that I had loved her for years, but when I meet you, I decide to let her go, and when we’re finally married, believe me I never had any intention to start everything between me and her”

Seohyun was still silent she didn’t made a sound nor a move. She just stayed still like that, hands hanging loosely beside his waist with her cheek on his chest. She was still crying and he body was still shaking, but she looked better.

Hearing nothing from her as a respond, Yong Hwa asked her “Hyun-ah, you listen to me right?”

He could feel her nodded. So he continued.

“…..I’m such an as*hole for leaving you like that at our first night as a married couple, and forgive this foolish me, but I was worried about her, she often do something stupid when she felt down, so without thinking much, I rushed to her place”

Then what about me oppa? What about me? Didn’t you worry about me? What if I do something stupid too? Seohyun shouted in her mind, but she was too weak and felt like she had lost all of her energies to even speak.

But seemed like Yong Hwa was heard her mind shouting, he said “No, it’s not like I’m not worry about you. But at that time, I thought, I was worried about her, more, Hyun-ah. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I was such a fool. I was so stupid. I’m sorry. Please, please understand”

Please don’t leave me Hyun-ah. Just angry at me but don’t leave me. Please.

Another pain spread inside her. Trying to hold her sobbed, Seohyun forcefully bit her lips, until she could taste her own blood. It was a failure though, because the second she felt Yong Hwa tightened his hold on her and whispering “Mianhae, Buin-ah…” she let out another painful sobbed.

Her sobbed made him frozen once again, feeling so dumb and pathetic because he could do nothing to ease her pain. He hate himself for once again he had to be the one that witnessing her crying so painfully like this, and it even worse when both of then knew that he’s the only reason behind her pitiful cried.

“But believe me Hyun-ah. I didn’t do anything with her. Though I’m stupid but I’m not insane to cross the line and do something inappropriate with her. I was just accompanying her, that’s it”

Can I believe you, oppa? After all of those things that you did to me, can I?

Again, Yong Hwa answered her unspoken question, once again.

“Yes Hyun. Don’t doubt me, please. You can believe me. I did lie to you. But I will never ever do it again, and I’ll never planning to do it. So please, just this once, believe me”

Yong Hwa rubbed her back up and down in a slow motion, trying to soothe her. Giving her more times to calmed herself. Everything that he was saying to her earlier, was kind of grenades that he threw to her. And what he’s going to utter next was even more, it was like throwing a bomb at her face. He didn’t even sure if he could really say it to her. But, once again, there’s no turning back. I want to be honest with her. I won’t hide anything from her. She has the right to know.  

“Hyun-ah, I need you to listen to me” Yong Hwa whispered in her right ear.

“Hold me. Please, hold me tight” he added.

But Seohyun was unmoving, she was too weak to even make a move actually. Alrady feeling boneless before Yong Hwa even threw the “bomb”. Truth to be told, she knew, she knew everything, but still it doesn’t lessen her pain even a bit to found out his affair with that Park Shin Hye girl beforehand. It still hurt. So bad, ani, it hurt too bad for her already-physically-and-mentally-weak heart. Why did he have to tell me everything? Why didn’t he just shut up? Didn’t he know that I’m hurting?

Feeling that Seohyun was still stubbornly unmoving, Yong Hwa let go his hold on her, only to took Seohyun’s arm and circling it on his body, after that he let his arms jailed her body back inside him.

Seohyun didn’t fight it. Slowly she started to gripped at his shirt while Yong Hwa tightened his hug.

“Hyun-ah. I know I’m going to hurt you even more with what I’m going to say, but, you have to know, that I don’t want to hide anything from you. So you’d better know it from me than anybody else… So please, please listen to me until I finish with my words, okay?”

“…….Ne..” Seo Hyun whispered weakly.

“Hyun-ah… After that night, I met with Shin Hye for the second time to tell her about our marriage so she could get the hell out of my life. But…but then…it didn’t go as supposed to be, because I was still the same old idiot in front of her, so when she was hysteric and asking that silly wish, I just simply agree with her….”

Yong Hwa inhaled to gain more power as he was goinf to drop the bomb soon.

“Without even thinking with your feeling, forgetting that you’re going to be hurt, you’re going to be in deadly pain, and you’re going to be the only victim with all of my rubbish decision, I agreed to start everything with her again… I agreed to be her boyfriend, once again”

At that very second, Seo Hyun felt her breath was taken away along with her live. She had no idea that she could still conscious when she felt like already passed.

So, now, you’re stating that you want to let me go and make your own happy ending with her oppa? Is that what you mean? Is that the conclusion of this hell convo?

In her seat, Seo Hyun didn’t know, whether she was still breathing or not. For there was only one thing that she could felt, hurt. Only hurt.

Yong Hwa loosened his embrace and leaned back, slowly brought her to leaned back to. Next, he cupped her face with his both hands.

She was looking so pale, never Yong Hwa ever saw her that pale. Her nose was so red, just as red as her eyes that were no longer sparkling. Those beautiful eyes that he admired silently were no longer sparkling and twinkling brightly, instead it only shown the darkness, pain, hurt, and anger.

Seeing her like that was breaking his defence too. Didn’t mind to be judge as a cheap namja, finally, all of his courage to hold back his tears so he could look strong before her was a futile. He cried, one…two…tears started to drop from both eyes, before finally his tears was streamed down to his cheek freely.

Seohyun didn’t say anything, though it was the first time for her too see him like that but she was too tired with all of this—this painful talks—that took her breathe away.

With a shaky voice, he tried to looked deep into her eyes, though his own tears made it difficult to be focus on her.

“Listen Hyun-ah, but it didn’t last long, I’ve finally realized what had I sacrificed to only get a pseudo happiness, no, it wasn’t even a happiness, I always felt uneasy whenever I silently met her behind your back… That day, when you see me with her at the jewelry shop at the day we were planning to watch a movie, I didn’t do it intentinonally. I’ve told you I left my phone in my office and there she was keep force me to accompany her, and yes, I was a moron to even agreed and go with her. But I never want it to be happened Hyun.”

She blinked, and another tears dropped, made her already wet cheeks got wet for some more. But still, she remained silent.

Yong Hwa thumbed the tears that at the corner of her eyes.

“But, today, the moment I stepped on Seoul, I asked to met her right away to clear things up with her. It’s not because I don’t want to see you first Hyun-ah. But, I just feel that, I couldn’t hold this heavy feeling on my shoulders anymore, I’m sick of lying to you, I’m sick of covering anything to you, I’m sick for being a stupid moron for decades. So I called her first instead to call you. There was only one intention to met her, and that was, asking her for a break up.”

“Seo Joo Hyun, I broke up with her. I told her I can’t be with her anymore. Not today, not tomorrow, not the days ahead, not the years ahead, no, never. From now on, there’s only you in my life Hyun. You. Only you. I won’t be a stupidhead for risking to loose you. No. Never.”

One…two…three…

5 seconds passed, Seohyun finally broke the silence.

“….Are you…telling the truth?” Seohyun asked in weak voice.

Hearing her voice, broke Yong Hwa’s heart once again. Moving his hands from her cheek, he reached down and took her hands back in his grasped.

“Ne, Hyun.” He said

“Everything….that ever happened between you and her….is really come to an end now?”

“Yes”

She had no idea what demon that was whispering in her ears, but she dared herself to ask the question anyway.

“….Do you…” she hung her words.

“Ne, Hyun?”

“Do you…still love her?” She asked, in a whispered but she was sure that Yong Hwa could hear it clearly.

“Ani. Of course not.” Yong Hwa stated firmly, eyes fixed on hers.

Once again, she felt that there’s more than one demon beside her, that keep whispering to her to ask the question that she kept inside for like decades already. Though she admitted that she’ll be hurt with the answer, but still she couldn’t fight the urge to ask him.

“When you date her, after we married... Have you…have you…” she paused, fighting hard to continue her words.

“Yes, Hyun-ah? What is it? Malhae…”

Seo Hyun pulled her hands from his and placed it on his shoulders, causing his shirt got crumpled in her gripped.

“After we married, have you…ever…have you ever kissed her?”

She knew, she absolutely knew that asking this to him was like a suicide for her. But she couldn’t help it. She felt like she would die anytime soon if she kept this question inside any longer.

Yong Hwa was stunned, of course, he got surprised with her question. He never expected that Seohyun will ask this kind of question to him.

Seeing Yong Hwa was silent and even broke the eye contact. Seo Hyun started to run out of oxygen.

 “Answer me oppa. After we married. Have you. Ever. Kissed her?” Seohyun asked, though it was really hard for her to just finish a sentence.

Should I say no? Should I protect her heart? Should I lie just this once?

“Yes” He admitted. Finally. Didn’t want to prolong her suffer.

“Where?” she asked.

“Hyun-ah…”

“Where did you kissed her. Answer me” Seohyun said, gripping his shoulder so tight, until Yong Hwa could feel that her nails were slightly digging on his shoulder.

It was only a weak whispered from her, but sounded like a loud shouted in his ears.

 “When she kissed me on the mouth, I…I kissed her back”

Feeling boneless, Seohyun dropped her hands on his thighs, freely. She was about to stood and stay away from him, as far as she could. But he was faster to suddenly pulled her back in his tight embrace, repeating “I’m sorry” for only God knows how much.

Using all her strength, she tried really hard to push him, it only budge him a bit though, of course, he’s a way stronger than her. Her act only caused him to hold her tight, the tightest he ever did that made her couldn’t even breath as she supposed to be, but he didn’t care.

“Hit me. Just hit me. Curse me. I deserve it” Yong Hwa said, hoping that with that way it might help her to calm down and ease her pain, better if it also could wipe away her suffer, but he knew it won’t.

Following his instruction, Seohyun started to hit him on the chest. Hard. The hardest she ever did. She used her left hand to pushed him away, while her right hand was hitting his chest repeatedly.

“Geurae…Like that… Hurt me like that Hyun…Good girl…” He said, as he started to feel that his tears was wetting his cheeks and her shirt.

“I hate you, oppa. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!!!”

I hate myself too Hyun.

“Ahra…Hyun-ah..”

“I—ha—hate—yo—you!” She cursed between her painful sobbed, still hitting his chest, with his weakening fist.

“I know…”

He didn’t know what to do anymore despite holding her tight like this. Kissing her shoulder from time to time, though she might didn’t feel it because she was to furious and do nothing beside hitting his chest.

After around 10 minutes in hell, finally Seohyun stopped hitting him, Yong Hwa was sure that it must be because she felt tired, she was already crying for almost an hour, and inevitably drained her energy.

Her painful sob turned into a weak cried. And that was when Yong Hwa started to loosening and soothe her with rubbing her back slowly. She still repeat her “I hate you” at him, though it more sounded like a whisper, seemed like that was the only sentence that she knew, considering that she kept repeat it.

“I know… I know… I hate myself too Hyun… Ssshhhh…”

“I really hate you oppa…” She said, and somehow her cried turned worse.

But to his surprise, Seohyun was circling her arms around his waist, though she keep repeat that “I hate you oppa”.

He felt relieved with her act actually. Concluding that she didn’t really hate him. Feeling grateful that apparently, he still had a chance to get her forgiveness.

So he kissed her shoulder.

Yong Hwa could feel that Seohyun’s body was tensing then she stopped crying. He leaned back to observed her. She was still shaking, and the trace of her tears was so obvious in her cheeks. Actually, he still wanted to beg for her forgiveness, but looking at her pale face, he didn’t ave a heart to continue any longer. He already told her the main problem, and she needs times to digest everything. So he decided to just cut it off.

“You’ve cried too much Hyun-ah…” He said, as he used his thum to wiped her remaining tears.

“You must be tired, so let’s just go to sleep, okay? We’ll continue about this when you feel better and ready, how?”

Maybe she was too tired, he concluded. So, hearing nothing from her, Yong Hwa made his move, he was about to help her stand, but Seohyun stopped him.

“Wae? You have something to say?” Yong Hwa asked, cradle her cheek lovingly.

Seohyun caught his hand and pulled it away from her, that made Yong Hwa frowned and started to feel uneasy.

But what she did next was even more surprised him.

As much as her mind told her to punch him and made him suffer, but her body acted the opposites.

Seohyun threw her arm around his neck and pulled him into her body. Yong Hwa was more than willing to circling her waist back with his arm.

She put her chin over his shoulder as she said “Promise me. Promise me you will never ever do that again”

“I promise Hyun. I will never lie to you and cheat on you ever again. Promise”

“I still haven’t fogive yo yet though, oppa” she stated, though her arms was linked around his neck and she let him kissing her shoulder.

Yong Hwa smiled, but answered “Ahra”

“And I won’t forgive you anytime soon”

“…….Ahrasseo, but you’ll forgive me, won’t you?”

“Mwollayo… You have to gained my trust first”

“Ne…Algeseumnida…”

Seohyun released her arms from him and was about to leaned when she felt Yong Hwa hold her tighter.

“Wait. Just give me a minute…” Yong Hwa said, inhaling her scent deeply, digesting everything, that despite everything, he still could hold her like this.

“Let’s just be like this for a little longer…” he continued.

Slowly, Seohyun also circling her arms back all over his waist. Savoring the moment, because though it was so painful for her, to the point that she couldn’t bear it any longer, but she hope that everything happen tonight will only lead their marriage along with their relationship to get better and soon, together they could find their happiness.

Though none of them was saying “I love you”, but they knew that what they felt was more than describe that they love each other. Both of them were just still confuse with their own feeling actually. For Seohyun, she still loves Yong Hwa, of course, she’ll always love him, but she lost her trust on him, and she needed times gained it back. And for Yong Hwa, he really wanted to tell her that he loves her, only her, but saying it to her in this messed up situation, was not a right time yet.

They were holding each other like that for another 3 minutes, because finally Yong Hwa’s stomach growled and destroyed that emotional and intimate moment between them.

“Oppa, you’re hungry….” She said, releasing her hands and slightly pushed him, but Yong Hwa was just so stubborn. He tightened his embrace, ignoring her.

The growling sound was heard again. And slowly Seohyun started to giggled. Feeling amused, that her husband always knew how to ruin a moment like this.

“I’ll cook dinner for you”

“But I’m not--”

Then he growled, for the 5th time already.

“See? And you still had the guts to say that you’re not hungry?”

Seohyun leaned back, and with a heavy heart he leaned back to, releasing her.

“Uhm, I--”

“You didn’t have dinner, did you?” She asked, in an interrogate tone.

“…….I haven’t eat anything since I stepped on Seoul today actually”

Seohyun eyes widening as she said “What???” with a loud voice.

She stood up and pulled him to the dining room, and decided to made him an amourice. While cooking, she couldn’t hold her nagging “How could you haven’t eat anything since….since lunch? Oh my God, oppa. It’s so unhealthy, and you’re endanger yourself, don’t you know it? I can’t believe that a doctor like you had this unhealthy lifestyle!”

Yong Hwa couldn’t help but grinning like a fool hearing her nonstop nagging.

“Waeyo? Do you think I’m funny?” She asked with a piercing eyes, while putting a smoke beef into his omurice on the pain.

“Ani...Ahrasseo mian… I won’t skip lunch and dinner again, promise”

“And also breakfast” she added, eyes locked on the pan.

“Also breakfast, of course” he affirmed.

Soon, his omurice were ready, he ate it happily. Feeling so grateful that he could taste something that she cooked again, and she was sit beside him and watch him eating. It takes 10 minutes for her to made it, but only 3 minutes for him to wiped it cleanly and saved it in his stomach.

“Ah….gomawoo…” He said, gulped his plain water afterwards.

“It’s nothing…” She said, took out his plate and ready to wash it.

“But Hyun-ah…. I’m still hungry” He shamelessly admitted.

Seo Hyun who was washing the plate turned her head at him with a widened eyes and raised brows.

But then she chuckled and shook her head. He was indeed starving for skipping a lunch and dinner after a long road.

“Algeseumnida…” Seo Hyun said, as she took off the gloves from her hands.

Then she continued “What do you want to eat now oppa?”

“I want ramyeon, with egg and smoke beef”

“What? Ramyeon?” She asked in surprised, as a health freak, ramyon was so obvious include in the blacklist food along with hamburgers and another junk food.

“I know, I know, it’s unhealthy but it’s been a while since I eat ramyeon, come on… Just once, just this once, please…” He whined like a kid.

He looked so cute and she cursed herself for couldn’t help to grant his wish.

“……Okay. But just this once!”

“Geurooomm!! Yeahh ramyeon!!” Yong Hwa exclaimed happily.

Seo Hyun shook her head, and turned her body back to the drawer upside, the place where her omma put ramyeons and another instant food.

That was when she felt her heart throbbed. Seohyun’s hand gripped the edge of the sink as she sut her eyes in pain when she felt another attack in her heart.

“Ah!” She exclaimed, and successfully made it soundless as she was fast enough to it her lip.

She often feels like this, to be honest. Feeling like her heart was squeezed or something stabbed in it so deep. But tonight was different, it was worse.

Yong Hwa was still munching kimchi while waiting for her to make him ramyeon, so he didn’t realize that Seohyun was having a hard time there.

She was worried that Yong Hwa will find out, so she tried to him by telling her to take a bath first while she cooked his ramyeon.

“I’ll take a bath after I eat Hyun”

“Andaweyo. You’d better take a bath now, palli…”

“And leave you here alone? Not gonna happen!” He argued and gulped his water.

Another squeezed in her heart hurt her for some more. So she pulled him up and slightly pushed him to the stair. She needed to get him out of there, or else he’s going to find out what was happening to her.

“Ahrasseo….ahrasseo… Am I that smelly Hyun? So, all of the promise “in sickness and in health” before the priest was all lie right Hyun? You already disgust at me just because I don’t want to take a bath. Jinjja!” He reasoned, still trying to change her mind.

But she didn’t waver, apparently.

“Just go. Or I won’t make a ramyeon for you!”

“What? Yah…neo… Jeongmal… Okay I got it! I’ll take a bath!”

And with that, he rushed to upstairs, doing what he was told by his wife.

As Yong Hwa left the kitchen, another pain was bombared her without mercy. Her heart was throbbing furiously, until she was having hard times to even opened her eyes.

“Ah….” She moaned, clutching her shirt, hoping that it will erased the pain away, but nothing changed actually.

She reached for the sink again, grabbing something to hold as she tried hard to bear the pain inside her. She successfully gasped a plate, but the another attack was coming that made her dropped the plate to the floor and causing an ugly sound all over the kitchen.

And soon, her feet lost her strengthe to keep her standing straight, causing she fell on the fell just right next to the scattered pieces of the plate.

It was midnight, so the sound of a dropping plate was echoing all over the house actually. Yong Hwa was still walking half way on the stair actually, so he could heard what was happening at the kitchen clearly and Seohyun was alone in the kitchen, it was enough for him to find rushed back to the kitchen.

But strangely, his eyes didn’t catch her figure, so he started to call her.

“Hyun?”

He took another stepped forward and that was when he finally found her.

Laying on the floor with scattered pices of the plate right next to her.

“SEO JOO HYUN?!”

Don’t leave

Back like then,

oh would you…

oh come back?

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So, how was it?

I’m sorry for making you wait a little while longer.

But I really hole, that you didn’t bore with WTRF.

 

There are a lot of things for us to celebrate, don you guys think so?

First, ONLY HAPPY THINGS is so jjang,

Second, YONGSEO 4th ANNIVERSARY, and I hope we’ll still this strong and also the same with Yong and Seo

Third, CONGRATULATIONS once again, for musical actress SEO JOO HYUN. I adore you even more.

Fourth, WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE @JYHeffect, just follow buin acc, jinjja

And last, HAPPY belated VALENTINE

 

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

 

PS: Will be back to replying ur sweet comments ^^

PPS: WELCOME NEW SUBCRIBERS

PPPS: I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU MY LOYAL READERS. *SMOOCH*