The "Middle-Trailer"

When The Rainbow Faded

(Flashback)

“You….” Shin Hye started, eyes fixed on Seo Hyun’s eyes.

Then she continued “Are you that stupid?” Seo Hyun frowned, though she also stared deeply into Shi Hye’s eyes.

“I’ve warned you before, so…if you still have a little brain, I don’t have to remind you…”

Seo Hyun let out an angry sigh, then without blinking she asked Shin Hye again. “What do you want from me?”

“You know what you’re supposed to do to fix all these mess” Shin Hye stated, firmly.

Seo Hyun couldn’t help to let herself frowning once more, since she couldn’t tell what did Shin Hye mean.

Apparently, Shin Hye caught how Seo Hyun’s face got confused and didn’t get the point. She rolled her eyes and gulped her drink before she uttered her words.

“Leave him” Shin Hye said, eyes pounded deeply on Seo Hyun’s.

Seo Hyun looked taken a back by that, she shook her head lightly in disbelief with a furrowed brows on her face.

“What?” She asked, more to herself actually.

“Leave him alone.” Shin Hye affirmed, as she leaned her body to the table that was separated her and Seo Hyun. Seo Hyun could feel that her hands which was gripping her drink were slightly trembling.

“Divorce with him and I’ll clear all these mess” Shin Hye offered.

“What if I don’t want to?” Seo Hyun asked, her voice was so low though.

Shin Hye smirked, “Then you can’t even imagine what can I do to destroy him, also, his beloved father, or should I say, your dearest father-in-law, the great dr. Jung Tae Hun…”

“Think smart, Seo Joo Hyun-ssi. You don’t want to see your dear….husband along with your father in low buried in jail, right?” Hearing no sound from Seo Hyun, Shin Hye attacked her again.

“Or….perhaps, do you want otherwise?” Shin Hye said, with a smirked.

Seo Hyun looked up and studied Shin Hye’s face with her brown eyes. She was trying to find any clue, anything that could help her to solve these riddle. She hoped that Shin Hye was only threaten her. But as she looked and tried to read Shin Hye’s eyes, she found the answer, that Shin Hye wasn’t only threaten her, this woman in front of her whom also love her husband really means every words that spilled out from .

“Leave. Jung. Yong. Hwa. Alone” Seo Hyun could only gritted her teeth and tightened her gripped on her coat, as she heard what just Shin Hye said. “

…....And what happen if I agree to leave him?” Seo Hyun aske, her two brown eyes stared deeply on Shin Hye. Shin Hye’s lips stared to form into a victory smile.

While playing with her hair, Shin Hye answered “I’ll clean his name over this issue. So he can got back to SNU Hospital, like nothing happen. I guarantee. So, what do you say?”

Then what happen to me if I let you go oppa? Seo Hyun asked herself silently.

“Wae?” Shin Hye asked her again, but even before Seo Hyun answered her, she already threw another question

“Wae Seo Joo Hyun-ssi? Too selfish to let him go?” then Shin Hye ended her words with a chuckled and took a sip of her drink. Sensing that victory nearly come to her, Shin Hye keep blabbering.

“Oh come on! Yong Hwa doesn’t even love you!” Seo Hyun bended down her head upon hearing what just Shin Hye said. Feeling ashamed of herself to think that Shin Hye was right, how she could be this selfish and even believe that she has a little spot in Yong Hwa’s heart, when in fact, Shin Hye was right, Yong Hwa doesn’t even love her.

“Omo! Seolma…. You…you thinks he loves you? Oh my Gosh! Heyyy stupid girl, wake up! Stop dreaming!!” Shin Hye laughed mockingly as she snapped her fingers in front of Seo Hyun’s face.

“I…..I…….” Seo Hyun stuttered. Shin Hye’s smiled disappear for a while, the second Seo Hyun was about giving her answer.

“……….If…...If I leave him….you’ll stop this and clear all these mess, right?”

Shin Hye smirked in victory, as she gave her answer “Of course. But it’s all up to you, if you don’t want to let him go, then…..well…you’ll see….just don’t regret at the end”

If I let him go, he’ll be fine….keundae…naneun…naneun ottakhae? Seohyun asked herself.

“You promise?” Shin Hye chuckled, as she threw her gaze out of the window for a second. She couldn’t believe that Seo Hyun will give up this easy, Yong Hwa’s indeed Seo Hyun’s weakness.

“You got my words, miss” Shin Hye affirmed. “………I…..I……”

“Yes?”

“Al…Algeseumnida…” Seo Hyun said, with a weak voice, head bent low, and eyes that trying hard to prevent the tears to fall down. Shin Hye frowned, she couldn’t get what Seo Hyun’s mean. Slowly, but firmly, Seo Hyun looked up. And with a deep sigh and shutting her eyes tightly for a second, she opened her eyes only to meet Shin Hye’s confused eyes.

“I’ll let him go, so don’t make him suffer, ever again. Puttakhaeyo.”

 

********

“Don’t go, don’t come to her!!”

“I’ve to go” Yong Hw answeres as he took his coat.

“But I’m your wife! I don’t want you to come to another woman. Please don’t go. Stay with me..” Seo Hyun gripping to his coat

“I really have to go now, I’m sorry”

“Saranghae”

Yong Hwa rooted in his spot. There were sinlence for a second...before finally...

“We’ll talk about it later, okay? I promise. I’m sorry” Yong Hwa loose her hand slowly from his coat.

If you really go now. There’s no reason for me to hold on. This time, I’ll really give up on you, oppa. I don’t want to give up, please just give me a reason to make me stay and fight for you. Don’t go oppa. Don’t go to her.

Seo Hyun chased Yong Hwa behind “Khajima….Oppa khajima”

So... This is really the end…so…it has to be end like this…

 

**********

This is our 100 days of being married couple, it’s amazing, isn’t it? ^_^

Thank you for being my husband in these past 100 days oppa, for being my friend, and also my brother, thank you so much for always supporting me and trying to treat me well. I really appreciate that. By this letter, I also want to tell you my apologize. I’m sorry oppa. I’m sorry for always trying to get closer to you, just like a shadow. I’m sorry for always sticking to you just like a glue. I’m really sorry. But I know, just like a shadow, no matter how hard I’ve tried to get closer to you, I can’t reach you, I will always be a shadow that you want to avoid. And just like a glue, no matter how its stick on you, you’ll always try to get rid of it. I’m sorry oppa for being a burden to you, and I’m sorry for making you feel uncomfortable with my existence around you during our marriage.

Ceongmal cwaesonghamnida, Yong oppa.

I’ve been searching and gathering information and finally I got one that seems match my condition. They said, there’s one of hospital in Germany that has the best treatment for my illness, and I’ve decided to go there. I think it’s a good idea, because honestly, receiving some medical treatments is not my only reason to finally decide to go to there.

The main reason is, I was thinking that… if I make a distance with you, if I hold back myself of not seeing you, if I’m not around you, maybe, just maybe, I can mend my broken heart, I can heal all of my pain and sadness, also with that, with our distance, I hope that I can forget my love for you, I can forget everything about us. I’m sorry that it takes forever for me to finally do this.

Though it’s hard, but, I have to do it, I must, because I don’t want to hurt you and her, ever again. I let you go oppa. I really let you go now, so just go...

It’s time for you to finally go back to your normal life, chase your dreams, your happiness, live your life happily without looking back and keep moving forwards. You must be happy, oppa. Promise? ^_^

And oh, Oppa, you could take this divorce paper, as the welcome home and our 100 days gift from me. I know you’ve been suffering since our first day of marriage, I’m sorry for that so I hope you’ll like this small gift. Yong Hwa oppa… For me, you’ll always be the only love in my life. You’ll always be the person that I loved. No matter where I stay, I, this stupid and selfish Seo Joo Hyun, will always standing here, to look at you and pray for the best for you. Thank you for marrying me and made my dream comes true, oppa. Now, it’s your turn to make your dream comes true, to make your own happy ending with the only love in your life, Park Shin Hye-ssi.

Now, it’s really time for me to give up and let go everything. Letting go of my love, the only reason that could strengthened me, the only reason that I use to hang on to go through the hard times. Even though I knew that my love for you is useless, but now, it’s really my time to quit, now I don’t have any other reasons to hold onto my love for you. From now on, I can’t love you anymore. I know I’m so shameless, but this will be the last time I’m saying this, I promise. Since the beginning, I had always wanted to say this to you. Saranghamnida Yong-ie oppa. As long as I live my life, I always care about you, I always love you. No matter how years will pass, no matter how things will change, no matter what will be happen to us in the future, dangshin-neun, saranghagessimnida. Thank you for keeping the promise that we made when we were still a child.

 

Haengbokkhagilbarhaeyo oppa. Annyeonghigyeseyo.

 

 

Always,

Seo Joo Hyun.

*******

“Seo Hyun-ah…wae? Why’d you so stubborn and don’t wanna do the surgery? Please…this is the only way, you have to do it Hyun-ah…you must…please…” Joong Ki started to plead with the b tears in his eyes. T

here was a long paused since Seo Hyun remained silent, and just stared blankly to the hard wall of her room, before finally she gave him an answer.

“I can’t hate him… Geu saram, Jung Yong Hwa…” Seo Hyun started to speak, with a plain face, but there was a pain in her tone.

“I should actually hate him and mad at him… But, even with all of my efforts, I can’t hate him. Geu jashik-ah…he doesn’t love me… He was just feeling guilty and pity me....”

Seo Hyun shook her head lightly, before she continued “He doesn’t love me… Ajik tto, the only person whom he loves the most is Park Shin Hye…only Park Shin Hye…”

“……..Maybe he was just using me to get her back…and he succeed…” Joong Ki could see, as she spill her words, her tears dropped slowly, wetting her pale cheek.

“He plied the stupid and illness woman like me so easily”

“I keep repeat it in my mind as I think of him, again and again, but still…. I can’t hate him…” “Geuraesseo….Geuraesseo…”

“Geuraeseeo… I choose to do this, so I can stop it, I can cut it off… All of it… I can stop my ridiculous act and this stupid love”

“Because, for me this is my only way too, this is the only way to forget everything about him… Without giving my consent to do the operation, my condition is going to be worsen, and soon, I’m gonna face the death of mine…that’s the only way for me to let him go…”

“So if I change my mind and thinking to go back to him, to keep on loving him and don’t wanna let him go, God himself will stop me and telling me that my time is up, so I have to let him go in the end…” Seo Hyun lifted her head and looked at Joong Ki with a forced smile on her trembling lips and teary eyes.

“I’m doing it well, right oppa? I’m doing it really well…aren’t I, oppa?”

“I kept my promise to marry him, so Halmoni in heaven will still be happy with my decision, right oppa?”

“Hyun-ah….” Seo Hyun turned her head again, only to locked her gaze to hard-white-wall back.

“Keundae eottokhae? Naneun eottokhae?” She asked, which is more to herself than to Joong Ki.

“Bogoshippeo…nomu nomu bogoshippeo”

“Jung Yong Hwa-ga nomu nomu bogoshippeo…”

“I miss him oppa.. I miss him like crazy…”

“Eottokhae oppa? Na eottokhae?”

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kkeut!!! ^___^ I hope this "short pieces trailer" could heal young longing of WTRF. Hehehe I'll post the next chapter, soon. Promise. Wish me luck guys, I mean, a big huge huge huge luck...since I've stopped writing since... forever? Hehehe Love you all my dearest chingoo :*