Need Some Closure

When The Rainbow Faded

 

BGM: OST Nice Guy – Change (Instrumental)

 

“Did he said that he’ll snatch you away from me?”

Yonghwa finally blurted out with all of the bitterness he had felt once he uttered his words. His  eyes locked on Seohyun’s eyes. While Seohyun held her breathe, in a split of second she felt like lost the oxygen. She blinked, once, twice, and tightened the grasped on her fork.

Yonghwa rached his glass that consist of mineral water and gulped it ‘till last drop. Hoping that it will completely vanishing the bitterness that he felt in his tongue. Then, he took the napkin then wipe his mouth with it as a sign that he was finished with his spaghetti though he was just ate that for 3 bribes only. Meanwhile, Seohyun stayed quiet, she herself didn’t even know whether she was still breathing or not.

Hearing nothing from Seohyun, Yonghwa decided to just forget his question.

“I’m sorry, it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. I was just….uhm…I don’t know, just don’t mind my word”

That made Seohyun lifted her head and looked at him.

“An….aniyo…it’s not because I don’t want to tell you oppa, it’s just…I…uhm….”

She looked down and kept stuttering as she had a hard time to find the right words to answer Yonghwa. She could just simply said yes, but she was afraid that if she said that things would go complicated, and it would bothering Yonghwa and ruined her first –propper—dinner with her husband, and she didn’t wanted to let it happen.

“It’s okay Seohyun-ah….” Yonghwa said, a little smile formed in his mouth.

“It was nothing, I shouldn’t asked that stupid question, let’s just forget it okay? I don’t want to ruin our dinner though” he continued, then took a sip of his coffee.

 

And I already know the answer. He had told me and your eyes showed everything, Seohyun.

 

Seeing his smile could make her got calmed even for just a bit. She too, smiled to him, and nodded her head, then answered with “Ne…”

She was about to reached her lemonade when she felt her heart was being squeezed, and it was obvious caused a pain on her left chest that made her whispered faintly “Ah…”, her brows furrowed for feeling the pain that she had not anticipated, though she already used to feel it when she didn’t take her routine capsule and pill.

 

Great! How could I forgot to take my medicine. Paboo Joo Hyun! She cursed herself in her mind.

Yonghwa found something wrong in Seohyun’s expression, it made him curious as he found sweat on her forehead suddenly.

“Hyun-ah…are you okay?” He asked with worried tone.

Seohyun just shook her head as she leaned back her body trying to calmed herself and with all her might she tried to smile.

“Ne….I’m okay…I just need to go to the ladies room for a second oppa…” she told him, as she stood up to excused herself and grabbed her bag without hearing his answered first, quickly headed to the ladies room.

“Oh ne…” Yonghwa answered as his eyes followed Seohyun’s movement.

In the ladies room, Seohyun took her sack of medicines out of her bag, she also took out her water bottle and ready to gulped her medicine that kind of her friends and savior for these past year. Seohyun heaved a sigh as she felt the capsule and pill were already passing .

She looked deep at her reflection in the mirror and placed both her hands at the edge of the washbasin, then he placed her hand under the sensoric and waiting for the water to come out. She washed her hands and patted her face lightly with her hands, that was bringing the cold and calmed sensation to her face. Then she place her right hand on her chest a little to the left side, with eyes till locked on her reflection in the mirror. Again, she heaved a long sigh, but she tried to put a smile on her lips.

“Hold on….Don’t lost your strength…I’ve just found my sunshine…Nae shimjang-ie…there’s so much things that we must through, together…”

***

Yonghwa lost in his mind while he was waiting for Seohyun in his seat. He didn’t know why, but somehow Joong Ki’s words when they were met in front of Seohyun earlier just kept echoing in his mind.

“I don’t know what kind of game that you’re currently playing with Shin Hye-ssi, but don’t count Seohyun in. I won’t let you hurt the girl I love by cheating behind her back, so let her go”

“……I won’t let you hurt the girl I love….”

“…the girl I love……”

That words were kept floating in his head, he felt like Joong Ki was repeatedly shouting it in his head. And it was bothering him. Then he also reminded the words that he had said after Seohyun left them in front of her office.

Flashback

“Neo…” Joong Ki began, then he added “I don’t know what kind of game that you’re currently playing with Shin Hye-ssi, but don’t count Seohyun in. I won’t let you hurt the girl I love by cheating behind her back, so let her go”

Yonghwa tightened his fist, and without even blinking and stared deeply to Joong Ki’s eyes, he uttered his words

“I don’t know what was your relationship with Seohyun, but she’s my wife, don’t interfere with our business, so back off”

“Haha! Back off? You told me to back off?” Joong Ki laugh, but Yonghwa knew that his laugh was kind of mocking him.

Then he added with “So….. You want to be with your mistress but don’t want to let go your wife? And you still dare to call yourself namja?” he still spoke in a mocked tone, his face showed that he really disgusted with Yonghwa. Truth to be told, Joong Ki really wanted to just punched Yonghwa in the face and beat them on the ground. But of course, it’s sooo impossible. It just worsen Seohyun’s impression towards her, it surely could make her hated him even more.

Yonghwa just stayed silent, tough he got irritate and wanted to threw harsh words to Joong Ki but he decided to didn’t do it because he knew all the things that he had done was wrong, and Joong Ki already found out his mistakes.

“See? You didn’t even have courage to answer my words. You admit that you cheated her, don’t you? You’re so shameless!”

“I ‘m not in the mood to be make any chaos in front of someone’s office. So, if you had finished your business you’d better get the hell out of here” Yonghwa said with a cold voice and stern look.

Yonghwa tried to ease his anger by tightened his fist and clenched his teeth.

Joong Ki let out a chuckled until her shoulder shook a bit, he lifted his head and looked to another direction but he got his attention back to Yonghwa who still gazed at him with a stern look.

“You’re really disgusting do you know it?” Joong Ki asked Yonghwa, with a hateful stared on his eyes.

“Geurae. I’d better leave before I vomit the longer I see your disgusting face” he added.

Then Joong Ki turned his body and started walked away nut after taking two steps, he stopped and exclaimed “Ah!”, as if he had remembered something. So, he turned back and walked closer to his earlier spot.

“I forgot to thanked you” Joong Ki began, with a mocking face.

Yonghwa frowned, didn’t know what he was heading to.

“Though it’s hard, but I’ve promised Seohyun that I’ll let her go, once I know that I leave her in the right hand, but…..” Joong Ki hang his sentence.

Yonghwa narrowed his eyes and had no idea what will Joong Ki said, but he just felt that whatever Joong Ki’ll said latter, it will bothering him.

“But then I found out that it was you. Neoran namja! So thank you for giving me a chance to snatch her away from you and WIN her back! Geuraeso, KHAMSA…hamnida, Jung Yong Hwa-ssi” Joong Ki finished his words with a smirked on his face and even nodded his head, acting to be polite, but his expression still show that he was mocking Yonghwa.

Without waiting Yonghwa to utter his words, Joong Ki turned back and headed to his car. As Joong Ki left, Yonghwa felt that Anger started to boiling all over his body.

End of Flashback

Yonghwa was still sinking in her thought, if he didn’t feel that the table was a light movement on their table when Seohyun’s put her bag over the table, he won’t realized that Seohyun finally back from the ladies room.

“Oh…you’re finish already?” he asked, trying to his worried minds from Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled and said “Ne…sorry for ignoring you for a bit….”

“Kwaencanha…They won’t let me in to the ladies room even if I want to accompany you” Yonghwa tried to joked, hoped that it will reduced the tension from their previous conversation.

“Hahaha oppa! Well, next time I’ll beg to them so they will let you accompany me to the ladies room” Seohyun responded, and was trying to stop laughing.

Yonghwa also laughed upon hearing her words. Seeing the scene where the girl in front of him shared a merry laugh just because his small joke, he just couldn’t resist to formed a smile on his lip.

“Ah right! Seohyun-ah, about our moving, we’re kind of in a hurry…” Yonghwa started.

“Oh ne..majayo oppa. When we should be moving then?”

“As soon as we can. Well…ommoni already called me for thousand times telling me that we have to move quickly, she said it’s not good for the marriage couple to live separately…and I think she was right…” Yonghwa stopped his sentence to considering about what time should they move to their apartment.

“Uhm…Then…how about tomorrow, oppa? Saturday’s my day off. I’ll start to pack my things tonight” Seohyun suggested.

“Sounds good! I don’t have any operation schedule tomorrow, so I think I could make times. I could just find a van and hire workers to help us”

“Yes, do you need my help oppa?”

“No it’s okay I can handle it, you already busy to pack your things anyway. Uhm…but, how come you’ll pack your thing tonight? You must be tired after working all day. Well let’s go to your home now, I’ll help you to packing”

“No, It’s okay oppa. You already take care of the van and workers matter, let me handle this one. Beside, Nicole will help me-- Ah! I forgot to tell you, she is my best friend and partner at work. We rent that house and live together”

“Ah…jeongmal?”

“Jeongmalyo… I don’t think I have much stuffs to be pack by the way, so I’m sure I’ll finish it with Nicole”

“Uhm….Okay then, but don’t force yourself to finish everything, you should rest too, I’ll come and help you tomorrow”

“Ne…ahrasseoyo” She smiled happily.

“But I think we should bring our friend to help us beside the workers, don’t you think so?”

“Yeah, you’re right. But it’s weekend, my friend already have their own plan on weekend beside this is to rush…uhm….but I think I could ask Nicole for help…”

“Ah ne… You’re right. Well, I think I could just hire more workers” Yonghwa said simply, then he took a sip of his coffee.

“Uhm…not too many oppa. I already said I don’t have much stuffs…but, what about yours, oppa?”

“Ah don’t worry! Mine is nothing. I live in dorm, so I just bring my clothes and book there, I can just simply throw it to my car tomorrow” Yonghwa smiled.

And Seohyun blushed, so she looked down to hid it. She didn’t know why, but seeing his smile with a slight of his teeth shown always make her blushing and feel like a lovesick puppy.

“So….what about to drive you home now? It’s getting late…”

“Ah…ne…” She said, as she lifted her hand to checked for her watch.

***

(In Yonghwa’s Car)

The situation was better than their previous drive, the silence was still dominating but they no longer feel awkward with each other presence. Though Seohyun still curious about how could Yonghwa and Joong Ki recognized each other and when Seohyun got out from her office, she was no longer seeing Joong Ki. There’s a strange feeling, once she found Joong Ki had left without even a words, and it quite bothered her. But she held herself to not blabbering about Joong Ki again. She regretted what she did before but she admit that she felt relieved after telling the truth to Yonghwa though there was still some other thing that she didn’t tell him.

Yonghwa and Seohyun had a interesting small talks related to the foods they were just eating “The Cuisine”. Seohyun found out that Yonghwa often having his lunch or dinner there ever since in his college year with or without his friends. Yonghwa also said that their friends didn’t really like that place,  his friends preferred kind of high class restaurant or modern café, with a cool and handsome barista or y waitress, and they couldn’t get it at “The Cuisine”, since that place was full of “elder” touch here and there, started from the wooden floor, the wood pillar, the polaroid photographs on the wall, and another antique touch.

“But for me… all of those things gave me a warm and homey feeling…” Seohyun commented.

Yonghwa was speechless after hearing her words. How could she feel the same?

“Waeyo oppa?” She asked in confused.

“Ani…I was just…agreed with you…Surely that place gives me the homey feeling too”

“Really?” She asked and smiled, feeling happy even for just a simple thing that she had thought the same way with Yonghwa.

As they continued to talked, Yonghwa, found out that Seohyun didn’t really like western food and prefer to eat Hanshik, plus she hates hamburgers and also frozen foods, she admit that it was for the healthy reasons.

“Then why don’t you tell me that you prefer Hanshik? I’m sorry for taking you there…” Yonghwa said, with a regret tone.

“Aniyo…don’t be sorry oppa. You’ve heard me I really like that place and the foods there too…”

“Yeah, but still…”

“Well, next time I’ll treat you for dinner at my favorite Hanshik restaurant, how about that?” Seohyuna asked excitedly, just by thinking to have another dinner with Yonghwa could boost up her mood.

Yonghwa turned his head to looked at her, “Sure!” he responded.

They had a good talk until they finally arrived in front of Seohyun’s house. Yonghwa observed the house from the car. It was not too big or too small, but it’s big enough, considering that there was just two ladies who lived there. The house was painted by white and so with the small wooden fence that surrounded the house, there’s a yellow swing in front, also the small garden that caused the fresh feeling to people who looked at the house and made the house looks brighter despite all of the lights that was .

Seohyun stepped down from the car and Yonghwa followed. She walked towards the fence and stopped then turned her body to face Yonghwa. Yonghwa folded his hand over his chest and leaned on his car door.

“You have a nice house Seohyun…” Yonghwa commented as he observed the house clearer and looked at her.

“Ah…thank you oppa…”

“With a nice house like this, I bet you’ll often run away from our apartment” Yonghwa said then chuckled.

“Haha…of course not oppa…”

 

How could I run away if that’s the place where I can be with you oppa?

 

Seohyun blushed, embarrassed of what her mind just thought.

“Well…go inside...it’s getting late…”

“You don’t want to come in first oppa?” she sincerely offered.

“I’d love to, but I don’t think this is the right time. Beside you have a bunch of things to do now, and I’ll be here tomorrow by the way, but thanks for the offer”

“Yes, you’re right… And…Thank you for the dinner oppa, and for tonight… I really have a good time…” Seohyun smiled warmly to him.

“I have a good time too Seohyun-ah… Uhm… I’ll see you tomorrow…” Yonghwa said as he opened the car door and got in.

“Ne…See you tomorrow oppa. And your seatbelt…”

He was starting the engine when Seohyun said that, then he realized he wasn’t buckled his seatbelt yet.

“Ah! Thanks!” Yonghwa smiled as he buckled his seatbelt.

Seohyun just nodded and smiled. “

Please drive safely and see you tomorrow oppa”

“Ne… Khamnida!” He excused and raised his right hand to form a wave.

Seohyun nodded and said “Ne…Annyeonghigyeseyo…” as her hand was waving to Yonghwa.

She was still standing in front of the fence, witnessing Yonghwa’s car who slowly disappeared from her sight, she smiled then turned her body to got in to her house.

Once she opened the door and said “Cole-ah… I’m home!” with a loud voice, Nicole walked in a fast speed and approached her with a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

Seohyun frowned, sensing her fishy behave.

“What?” She asked shortly, as she walked inside, headed to the fridge to take the vitamin water.

Nicole followed behind her and stopped when Seohyun stooped in front of the fridge.

“So….who’s that guy who just drove you home?” Nicole whispered, though there were just both of them in the house.

Seohyun narrowed her eyes and gulped her water, answered shortly “Yong oppa”.

“Nugu nugu nugu? Yong oppa nugu?” Nicole more and leaned closer to Seohyun.

“Ayeee…quit these act! It doesn’t suit you, really!” Seohyun asked acting to be annoyed.

Nicole straightened her position then whines “Aish! I just want to know!”

Seohyun chuckled then folded her hands on her chest, stared at Nicole’s eyes then said “Yong oppa my husband. Satisfied?”

“KYAAAAAAA!!!” Nicole yelled as she curled her fingers.

“Ayeee! Stop it! It’s already night!” then Seohyun covered Nicole’s mouth with her hand.

Nicole tried to pulled it away “Yah!! I’m just happy, am I wrong? And you didn’t even introduce him to me, at least I have to checked on him whether he’s the right one for my Hyunnie or not, I’ve to interview him and give him several psychological testing!”

“I know, but you’re just too noisy. Beside, he’s not our client or students who apply to get in to the university so you don’t have to test him!” Seohyun said and shook her head, witnessing the childish behavior of her bestfriend.

“But, you’ve promised me!” Nicole whined again.

Seohyun rolled her eyes, and said “Oh please! Could you stop protesting? Ah! You’d better make yourself useful by helping me to packing my things” then she walked towards her bedroom.

Nicole widened her eyes as she heard what Seohyun said to her “What? Sooo, you think I’m not useful huh Seo Joo Hyun??!!”, she followed Seohyun to her room.

“Uhm…you’re the one who said that” Seohyun said simply, without even looking at Nicole and pulled her luggage that placed over her wardrobe.

“Tch!” Nicole responded, still annoyed with her friend.

But her expression were change, when Seohyun started to took out her clothes from the wardrobe and placed it over her bed.

“Yah….you’re really moving? I mean…this early?” Nicole asked as she sat at the edge of Seohyun’s bed.

Seohyun who were still took out her clothes just answered her shortly with “Oh..”

“I’ve told you I’ll be moving, haven’t I?” she added.

Seohyun didn’t hear an answer from Nicole, but as an exchanged she felt pair of arms circling on her waist. Nicole already sobbing faintly in her neck.

She released her cloth then rubbed Nicole’s hand as she said “Cole-ah…”

“…I’ll be…lone..ly…with…out…y..ou….” Nicole said between her sobbed.

Seohyun slowly felt a warm liquid formed in her eyes, she tried to held it but it just falled freely to her cheek. She knew that she’ll missed her bestfriend so much, just as much as Nicole missed her. They’ve been friends since junior high, and being inseparable since their college years. They’ve been arguing, fighting, and hating each other for countless times but they’ve always make up until finally they figure it out how to handle each other tantrums or bad mood. They complete each other. Seohyun had wished that it would be great if she could meet a namja version of Nicole and make him as her husband, and for Nicole was the same, she too had the same wish with Seohyun. Living Nicole to have a new life with Yonghwa irritate her too, it was like losing her other half. It hurts Nicole so much letting her bestfriend to take another step in her life, that was marriage, though it’s hard she knew that sooner or later she must let her go, for her happiness.

Seohyun turned her body and looked deeply into Nicole’s eyes. She held Nicole’s hand tightly, with a cracked voice she said “Me too…Cole-ah…Me too…. I’ll be missing you a lot…more than you’ll miss me” then she threw her body to hugged Nicole tightly.

Nicole didn’t answered her by words but the tight hugged from her on Seohyun’s body was enough for Seohyun to knew that Nicole will just misses her as much as her. They hugged for several times, cherishing the moment that they had, knowing that in the future a moment like this will be rare for them to get.

Nicole was the first to released the hug, however she didn’t want to make Seohyun sad even more for this. Instead she should makes Seohyun happy for she knew this is Seohyun dream since junior high, marrying Jung Yong Hwa and lived happily ever after with him.

“Ahh....my wish is to be Yonghwa oppa’s wife and be a mother of his child”

Nicole remembered Seohyun words when they were in their last year in Junior High and she asked her what her wish.

“Enough….stop crying….Let’s just start to pack your clothes” Nicole said while wiping her tears.

Seohyun nodded and tried to smile, “Gomawoo…” she said.

Then Nicole started to took out the dresses from the wardrobe.

“Ah! Cole-ah… I forgot to tell you. Yong oppa will come tomorrow, so prepare yourself so I won’t get embarrassed to introduce you as my friend” Seohyun started to .

“Yah! How dare you! But…really? He’ll come tomorrow? Well…just be ready then, don’t let your husband fall for my beauty” Nicole said, flipping her bang, then she continued to folded Seohyun’s shirts.

Seohyun just giggled and shook her head. Then the two of them continued to pack Seohyun’s stuffs. It finished quite quick, Seohyun is kind of a simple person, so didn’t have too much stuffs to be packed. Now, all of those stuffs and packed neatly on boxes in Seohyun’s bedroom.

“Ahh….you’re jjang Cole-ah!” Seohyun cheered happily as she hugged Nicole tightly.

“Helloooo!!! It’s Jung Nicole here! Of course I’m jjang!”

Seohyun chuckled, but then she linked her hand on Nicole’s hand.

“Let’s sleep in your room!!” Seohyun exclaimed.

A wide smile formed in Nicole’s lip, then she said “My pleasure Seo Joo Hyun-ssi!”

Then the two best friends were running slowly, headed to Nicole’s room. Once they were already laid in bed, they just face each other and hold their hands tightly, at first they wanted to just talking till dawn, they didn’t want lost the chance to cherish every moment that night, but since they’ve been working hard with the packing, they finally fell asleep, with hands still holding tightly to each other.

***

Meanwhile, on Yonghwa’s case, he still having a bothering though in his head. So after drove Seohyun to her house, he decided to called his hoobae and also bestfriend, Kang Min Hyuk. He asked him to go out and had some foods and drinks with him at the tent stall nearby SNU hospital where they usually visit at their day off from work. Min Hyuk just simply agreed, he had never objected when someone offer him foods.

Yonghwa was the one who reached the tent stall, so he decided to ordered ddeokbokki, kimbap, fishcake, samgyeopsal, chicken feet, and also 3 bottles of Soju. Around, 10 minutes later Min Hyuk arrived and greet his Hyung immediately.

“Hyung annyeong!”

“Oh…wasseo?” Yonghwa asked, as he finished to gulp the last glass of his first soju.

Minhyuk’s eyes widened as he observed the foods that served over their table.

“Whoooaaa… What’s the occasion Hyung?” Minhyuk asked, with his mouth still left hang opened, because it’s been a long time since Yonghwa treated him for foods and drinks.

“Just because….. Beside I’ve promised to treat you with food this lunch, but sorry it has to turned to be a dinner. I hope you haven’t had your dinner Minhyuk-ah”

“Ayeee! Relax Hyung! You know there’s always a plce for foods in my stomach! But anyway, thank you for the food Hyung! I’ll eat them well!” Minhyuk stated as he started to reached for the chopsticks.

Min Hyuk felt something strange in Yonghwa’s face, he looked troubled and bothered with something. So, after swallowed his first kimbap and samgyeopsal, he asked his Hyung for explanation.

“Hyung, something bothering you, right?”

Yonghwa didn’t answered and just drinking his soju.

Min Hyuk stopped his hands when Yonghwa was about to gulped another glass of soju.

“You’ve finished a bottle, set aside for me too. Malhaebwa, what happened?”

Yonghwa shut his eyes then combing his hair with his finger, as he said “Nothing”

“Tch! You said nothing but your face said the opposite Hyung!” Min Hyuk whined.

Then he added “Ah! You haven’t told me about what happened when you go to Busan days ago!”

Yonghwa looked down and murmured “That’s the problem”

But Min Hyuk already heard him, so he put down his chopsticks and gained more attention to Yonghwa.

“Then what was it? Hyung, you said I’m just like your dongsaeng, so come one…share your burden with me, don’t hold it alone”

Yonghwa remained silent for several seconds. But Min Hyuk was right, he’d better share his burden before he went crazy.

“Min Hyuk-ah….” He started

Then Yonghwa started to tell everything to Min Hyuk, except things related to Joong Ki. He thought that it wasn’t the right time to tell Min Hyuk about Joong Ki. He told Min Hyuk about what had he done with Shin Hye, how he already promised her to make a new start with her. Min Hyuk listened to it carefully, not giving any commented when Yonghwa blurted out everything, though he thought that what Yonghwa had done was totally wrong. But he knew, how much Yonghwa loved Shin Hye. She was the first girl for Yonghwa, he had fallen for her the day their eyes met. When Shin Hye dumped him, Yonghwa totally broke down, he was doomed, lost himself until he was no longer Yonghwa that Minhyuk had known. Minhyuk admitted that it was hard for Yonghwa too, to choose between his lover and his wife.

“I’m such a bastard, huh?” Yonghwa stated as he finished to told Min Hyuk about everything that was bothering him. He took soju and drank it directly from the bottle.

“Hyung…don’t be too hard on yourself”

“Aish! Mwolla!” Yonghwa shouted in frustration then reached for another bottle of soju.

“Hey stop drinking Hyung! Didn’t you said that you’ll help your wife to moving?” Min Hyuk then took out the bottle in Yonghwa’s hand and drank it, so Yonghwa wouldn’t get any soju.

“Ah….so refreshing!” Min Hyuk exclaimed, as he finished his soju, then he put it on the table.

“By the way Hyung, you haven’t told me about your wife’s name. It’s kind of weird to talking about someone but I don’t even know her name”

“Her name is Seohyun, Seo Joo Hyun” Yonghwa answered.

Min Hyuk widened his eyes, hearing what was just Yonghwa said, since he already familiar with the name.

“Mworago? Didn’t you said Seo….Joo Hyun?” he asked for confirmation.

Yonghwa nodded and said “Oh! Seo Joo Hyun” he affirmed.

“Wae?” he added.

Min Hyuk scratched his temple though it wasn’t itchy, then he answered.

“Maybe it was just a coincidence but…I know someone with a same name”

Yonghwa’s brow furrowed “Huh? Nugu?”

“She’s the psychologist who’s in charge to take car of Min Hee noona, Seo Joo Hyun-ssi…”

Now it’s Yonghwa’s turn to widened his eyes and his outh hang opened.

“Jeongmal? She’s a psychologist too. Where’s her office?”

“Dogok-dong, Gangnam” Min Hyuk answered shortly.

Yonghwa frozen after hearing Min Hyuk answer. Min hyuk found out his frozen expression, perhaps they were talking the same person?

Then Yonghwa began to said “Don’t say the name of her bureau is…”

“Rainbow Psychology Bureau” Min Hyuk and Yonghwa said in unison.

“WHAT?! YOUR WIFE IS SEO JOO HYUN-SSI??!” Min Hyuk shouted that made people staring at him in annoyed.

Yonghwa just nodded his head politely to the people around there, as a sign for his apologize.

“Jjinjja maldo andwae!” Min Hyuk said in a calmed tone now.

“It can’t be true right Hyung?” he asked in disbelief.

“What a small world huh?” Yonghwa commented.

Min Hyuk didn’t know why, but when Yonghwa said that his wife is Seohyun, he felt relieved and was ready to confront his hyung to just choose Seohyun and left Shin Hye right away. Because, inside his heart, Min Hyuk had lost his good impression towards Shin Hye after seeing what had she caused to his Hyung after she dumped him for another man, Min Hyuk started to slightly hate Shin Hye. Plus, even if it’s just a little, he knew what kind of woman Seohyun is, even his noona, Kim Min Hee always confront him to asked Seohyun out and have an intimate relationship with her for Min Hee knew that Seohyun who had not only a charming face but also a sincere charming heart, so she really hoped and wanted Min Hyuk to ended up with Seohyun.

“Whoaaa…you’re such a lucky bastard then Hyung” Min Hyuk commented out of nowhere.

Yonghwa frowned.

“You’re so lucky to marrying Joo Hyun-ssi. She’s the definition of what beauty is” Min Hyuk praised Seohyun wholeheartedly.

Yonghwa chuckled then said “Hey, I don’t know that you could be this cheesy Min Hyuk-ah. You act like you’ve known her since forever”

“It’s true Hyung! Even the blind people could see her beauty! She’s not only has a beautiful face but also a beautiful heart” Min Hyuk started to praised her again.

Deep down inside, Yonghwa felt proud upon hearing Min Hyuk couldn’t stop praised his wife.

“There you go, the cheesy master” Yonghwa stated.

“Hey even Min Hee noona admitted her charm! She’s a sincere person Hyung….” Min Hyuk said with a warm smile formed in his lips.

Yonghwa smiled bitterly and looked down, hearing those words form Min Hyuk made Yonghwa felt more guilty towards Seohyun.

But then he tried to cheered up again, and asked Minhyuk “Minhyuk-ah, do you have any operating schedule tomorrow?”

Min Hyuk smiled widely and shook his head. “Ani. Wae?”

“So…how about helping Seohyun and me to moving out to our new apartment?” Yonghwa suggested

Min Hyuk smiled then exclaimed “Sure!”

“Great! Let’s go back to domr now! Tomorrow there will be a bunch of things to do!”

“Yeah! You’re right! Let’s have good rest tonight”

Then Yonghwa and Min Hyuk stood from their seat, after Yonghwa paying for the foods and drinks, they went out from the stall. When they reached Yonghwa’s car and he was about to opened it, Min Hyuk tapped his shoulder that made Yonghwa turned his head to looked at him.

“Hyung…. ” Min Hyuk began.

“Joo Hyun-ssi…is a keeper. Congratulations for your wedding” he added then smiled warmly and he walked towards the other door and got in to Yonghwa’s car.

Yonghwa rooted on his position after hearing Min Hyuk words, though Yonghwa knew hat Min Hyuk was sincerely praised his wife, but his sentence somehow made Yonghwa felt torture with guilt even more.

***

(Early morning at Seohyun’s house)

Seohyun and Nicole were busy to lifted boxes from Seohyun’s room when they heard there was a horn sound from outside. Seohyun and Nicole looked at each other’s face and Seohyun mouthed “Nugu?” while Nicole shook her head as the response.

“Ah! Perhaps it’s your husband?” Nicole asked.

Seohyun titled her head. “I don’t think so, he hasn’t informed me yet whether he’s on the way here or not”

They heard the door was being knocked and the latter they heard was the sound thst Seohyun familiar with.

“Seohyun-ah?” Yonghwa asked in a loud voice from outside.

Seohyun widened her eyes, and opened exicitedly after hearing her favorite sound.

“Maja Nicole! It’s Yong oppa!” Seohyun cheered happily and went out immediately from her room and approached the front door while Nicole followed behind.

Seohyun opened the door and being greet by her husband warm smile. The smile that always succeed to made her melted.

“Oppa? Annyeonghaseyo!” Seohyun smiled cheerfully.

“Ne..Annyeong Hyun-ah”

“Kang Min Hyuk-ssi?” Seohyun asked indisbelief.

“Doctor Kang?!” Nicole exclaimed.

Min Hyuk smiled widely and greet her. “Annyeonghaseyo Seo Joo Hyun-ssi…and Nicole-ssi…”

Seohyun knew that Min Hyuk also one of the doctor at SNU Hospital but she didn’t expect that he and Yonghwa are friends.

“Soo…you’re friends?” Seohyun asked, still in a surprised state, but managed to put a smile on her face, relieved that her husband have a good friend like Min Hyuk for she knew that Min Hyuk is a kind and polite person.

“Yeah, Min Hyuk is my hoobae since we were in college, and we work at the same department now, he said that he already knew you...And…he comes her to help us, what a coincidence huh?” Yonghwa explained then finished it with a smile

“Yes Hyung’s right. Uhm….Congratulations for your marriage Seo Joo Hyun-ssi, wish you have a long last marriage with my Hyung. Too bad I couldn’t attend your marriage in Busan”

“Ah..ne....thank you so much Min Hyuk-ssi…and thank you so muc for helping now” Seohyun nodded and couldn’t hid her blushing cheek.

“Ayeee… don’t say that. You’re my hyungsoonim, of course I should help you”

Hyungsoonim.

That word, was indeed made Seohyun cheek blushed even more.

“Ehm…Ehmm”  Nicole made a fake cough sound and signaling something to Seohyun.

“Ah! Right! I’m forgot. Yong oppa, I’d like intoduce you my forever bestfriend, Jung Nicole” she said, as she pulled Nicole to stood beside her.

“And Nicole this is Jung Yong Hwa, my…uhm…hus..band…” she said, with a fainting sound at her latter words since it still felt a bit strange to say words like “My husband” for Seohyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jung Yong Hwa imnida” Yonghwa nodded and offered his hand.

“Ne..annyeonghaseyo Jung Nicole imnida, nice to meet you!” Nicole said as she shooke Yonghwa’s hand.

“We’ve a same surname Yong Hwa-ssi, let’s make a good friends” Nicole stated, then smiled.

“Sure!” Yonghwa also smiled to her.

Then Nicole turned her body to face the other man, that none other than Min Hyuk.

“Annyeonghaseyo Min Hyuk-ssi…thank you for coming here…” Nicole said shyly, trying to hid her blushing cheek.

Min Hyuk also showed weird act, he was stuttering and busy rubbing his temple.

“Ah…ne…ne..It’s no—thing…”

“Alright, shall we start now?” Yonghwa suggested.

“Sure!” Seohyun exclaimed, while Nicole and Min Hyuk was just noddeing their head.

Then Yonghwa signaled the 4 workers that he had hired to get in to the house and started to lifted the stuffs in there, and moving it to the van. The four of them also got into the house, make themselves useful by lifting and moving the small stuffs to the van. When Yonghwa lifted a bigger boxes in Seohyun’s house, his right foot was accidentally bumped into Seohyun’s bag that was being placed on the floor and scattered everything that was in her bag.

“Aish!” He cursed as he kneeled to put the box on the floor.

He put everything back in to the bag, but something caught his attention when he took the quite big chocolate envelope and was about to put it back inside the bag. Yonghwa’s brow furrowed when he read what was written at the front of the envelope.

 

BUSAN ST. MARY’S MEDICAL CENTER

 

It looks like a CT scan result. Yonghwa thought.

 

Then he read the smaller font at the right side.

 

POLYCLINIC CARDIOLOGIST

 

Yonghwa frowned.

“OPPA?!”

Yonghwa was startled after hearing someone shouting behind him. He turned his head and found out that it was Seohyun who looked at him with horror expression and mouth hang opened.

“Seohyun-ah….is this yours?”

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ANYYEONGGGGGGGGG *Waving*

Ahhh... I'm sooo happy that I could post the new update around.... 3 days later from the previous one.

I really feel guilty that I was leaving this FF in hiatus, so I hope with this new chap you guys could accept my apologize, dear readers jeongmal cwaeseonghamnida... *deep bow*

It such a lengthy update, but I hope it won't make you boring or something. So, please read it slowly and cherish your eyes. :)

Ah. And thanks for the comments at the prev chap. You guys are jjang :D

Also, welcome my new subscribers. :)

 

 

Enjoy reading ^^

PS: Feel free to comment, subscribe. or even vote. Thanks before. :*