Annyeonghaseyo!

When The Rainbow Faded

 

BGM: G.Na feat WheeSung - Nice To Meet You

 

11 Februari 2001

“JOO HYUN-AH PALLI! WE’RE LATE!!” Mrs. Seo shouted from downstairs.

“NE OMMA, WAIT A MINUTE!” Seohyun shouted from her room.

“Tch! Can’t I just stay here at home? It’s still 4 am…I’m sleepy… Beside.. Seoul is far from Busan, I hate a long journey!” Seohyun mumbled while checking her outfit and took a glance at the mirror while combing her hair.

A few minutes later, she was all ready and rushed to downstairs in a hurry. Everyone were already gathered in the living room and waiting for Seohyun.

“I’m done…sorry for waiting” Seohyun said, as she smiled widely.

Seohyun’s grandma, Mrs Han In Jae turned her head and looked at Seohyun, observing her presence from head to toe “Aigooo...yeppeuda…”

Her grandfather, Mr. Kim Sang Woo also take a look at Seohyun, also observing her from head to hoe and said “Whooaa..uri granddaughter is just sooo beautiful…she’s even more beautiful than you, yeobo..” as he gave Mrs. Han a playful smile.

“Ne…for this one.. I agree with you yeobo” Mrs. Han smiled.

Seohyun could feel that her cheeks were blushing and she grinned.

“Of course I’m beautiful… I’m Seo Joo Hyun…Haelmoni and Harabeoji granddaughter” Seohyun said while palming her cheek and wink to her grandparent.

“What makes you so long?” Mrs. Seo asked in annoyance.

“Omma..I already told you I don’t want to go to Seoul…It’s so far… Beside, the wedding ceremony must be full with middle aged people…I don’t understand with your conversation” Seohyun pouted.

“What’s so far? It’s only 3 hours by train, don’t make an excuse Joo Hyun!”

“Dwaesseo Young Ahl-ah… Let’s go now. And Hyunnie, trust me, you’ll like the party!”

Seohyun let out a sigh and said “Ne..grandma..”

 “So, are you ready now? Let’s go!” Seohyun’s dad, Mr. Seo asked them.

“Ne..ne… Khajja!” Mrs. Seo anwered as she pulled Seohyun’s hand, afraid that she might be wanted to escaped.

After around 3,5 hours, they were finally arrived at Seoul Station. Their related was already waiting there to fetch them.

“Samcheon! Imo! Young Ahl Noona! Dae Han Hyung! Annyeong!” someone was calling and waving as he walked toward them

“Oh? Jin Soo-ah! Annyeong!” Mrs. Seo greet the man cheerfully and she also waving to him.

When Jin Soo was satnding close enough to them, Seohyun smiled and bowed to her uncle.

“Annyeonghaseyo Jin Soo samcheon”

Jin Soo frowned for a while, he looked like observing Seohyun then he said “Oh? Who is she? Is she Joo Hyun?”

Seohyun’s mom giggled and said “Of course she is. I’ve only one daughter, remember?”

“Ommona… Whooaa…you grown up so fast Joo Hyun-ah!” Jin Soo said as he smile genuinely and patted Seohyun’s shoulder.

“You’re ready for marriage!” Jin Soo whispered to Seohyun, but it was loud enough to be heard by her grandparents and her parents.

“MWO?! Maldo andwae!!” Seohyun shouted in surprised.

Everyone laugh in unison, when they saw how Seohyun’s react.

“What? You don’t want to marry your boyfriend?”

“It’s..it’s not like that….” Seohyun stuttered and her cheeks were blushing.

“Dwaesseo Jin Soo-ah...She’s too young to discuss about marriage” Mr. Kim said and she winked to Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled and feel relief for her granddad help.

“Hahaha…ahrasseo.. Khajja… Tae Hun hyung and Ha Ni noona must be waiting for you all… They couldn’t stop calling me to asked about you guys”

“Let’s go” Mr. Seo said.

 

Now, they were sitting in the van who drove them to the house where the wedding ceremony was held. It first her first time for Seohyun to visit Seoul. She was so amazed by the crowdedness, a lot of building that seems so luxurious, the pricey cars, and the people there was indeed handsome and beautiful.

“Whooaaa….cool….” Seohyun said out of nowhere, while she was observing Seoul from the window.

Mrs. Seo who was sitting right next to Seohyun smiled and said “You like this city already”

Seohyun turned her head to the left and looked at her mom, she nodded “Ne omma”

It took one hour of time until they finally arrived at the place they were heading to. When Seohyun went down from the van, they could see that the house in front of her was really big, modern, and beautiful and the wedding decoration was really awesome. Seohyun couldn’t bear to widened her eyes as she looked at the house.

“Come on… Let’s get in” Mr. Seo said.

“Ne appa..”

Her parents and Jin Soo were walking in front of Seohyun and the grandparents. Right after Mrs. Seo and her grandma entered the house who was already alive since a lot of people were there, she was busy cheating and hugging with the other uncles, aunts, cousins, and other relations. Seohyun and her father also her haraboji followed behind.

“Ah ne….Ha Ni onnie… She’s my daughter, Joo Hyun…” Mrs. Seo said as she turned her vision to looked at Seohyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo Ha Ni imo… Seo Joo Hyun imnida”

“Ommo…you’re beautiful Joo Hyun-ah.. Annyeong!” Mrs. Jung said as she stepped closer to hugged Seohyun and even kissed her right and left cheeks.

“Kha..Khamsahamnida..” Seohyun stuttered as she released from Ha Ni embrace.

“Seems like I’ve been forgotten by my own family” someone’s voice heard behind Seohyun.

Seohyun turned her body and found that a guy was standing and smiled warmly to her. Seohyun also gave him a smiled and bowed awkwardly since she didn’t recognize him.

“Oh… Yeobo… She’s Young Ahl and Dae Han’s daughter, Joo Hyun”

Then Seohyun greeted the man and once again bowed to him as she said “Annyeonghaseyo. Seo Joo Hyun imnida”

“Ah Keurae? Annyeong Joo Hyun-ah, I’m Jung Tae Hun samcheon”

“Nice too meet you Tae Hun samcheon” Seohyun bowed to him, once again.

“Ne…me too… How pld are you young lady?”

“I’m 13 years old in this June”

“Whooaa really? My son also borned in June, I hope you guys can make a good friends…Uhm…Well, now let’s get some food and take a rest, you must be tired with the long journey from Busan…we have… less than 2 hours before the ceremony, it will start in 10am.. Khajja” Mr. Jung said ehile checking to her watch in his left hand.

“Ne...” all of them said in unison.

They had a nice late breakfast, also had a good and interesting conversation with all their relations, and it made them didn’t feel that time was running really fast.

Finally the wedding ceremony. It was a traditional wedding ceremony. The bride’s so beautiful and the groom’s really handsome. They matched so well.

“Ga Eun onnie is really beautiful right Joo Hyun-ah?” Seohyun’s mom whispered.

“Really beautiful omma”

The ceremony was running smoothly, the relations, friends from the bride and the groom, the colleague from Tae Hun samcheon cheers happily when the groom was piggy back the bride. They were counting together.

“One”

“Two..”

“Three..”

…..

“Ten..”

“Eleven..”

“Whoaaa the groom is so strong, you’re lucky Ga Eun-ah!” Someone shouted and everybody laughed.

The bride seems shy, her already red cheek looks reddened.

 

A few hours later, the ceremony was ended and the guest could relish the dishes. After eating some dishes, Seohyun felt stuffed and she was walking around the house. She also greeted another uncles, aunts, onnie-deul, oppa-deul that she met. Then she heard Yoon Ah imo, which is Jin Soo’s wife called her from the stairs.

“Joo Hyun-ah….come here”

“Ne Imo…”

Then Seohyun walked towards her aunt, when she arrived at the stairs, she was frozen when she saw the guy that standing beside her aunt, holding a plate with the piece of strawberry cheese cake on top of it.

 

“God….is he an angel?”  Seohyun thought.

 

“Here…greet your oppa, he’s Ga Eun’s dongsaeng”  Yoon Ah said while patted the guy’s back.

“Ann....Annyeonghaseyo Seo Joo Hyun imnida” Seohyun bowed, she felt her cheeks were warming.

“Please don’t blush…Please don’t blush” Seohyun prayed silently.

The guys smiled widely. In Seohyun’s eyes it was the most warm and beautiful smile that she ever seen.

He smiled and also bowed “Annyeonghaseyo. Jung Yong Hwa imnida”

“Jung Yong Hwa? Ahh…so this is the son that Tae Hun samcheon talked about earlier”

Seohyun smiled awkwardly, trying to hid her blushing cheek, and even now she felt her heart beats so fast.

“Joo Hyun-ah….Could you get me an ice cream?”

“Crap! What now grandma?!”

She turned her body and found her grandma were standing near the stair, she tried to smiled to her grandma and said in a weak tone “Ne…grandma…”

She turned her body again to face Yonghwa who still smile to her.

“Oh God… Please don’t smile like that” Seohyun thought.

“I…..I have to help grandma… Bye oppa”

“Ah ne… Annyeong!”

Then Seohyun rushed to downstairs to get an ice cream for her grandma.

“Gomawoo Hyunnie”

“Anytime grandma!”

 

After that, she was pacing the house, trying to find Yonghwa again, but she found nothing since there were too much people. She pouted and bent down her head. With a weak steps and sighed for a several times, she decided to sit in a chair. When she lifted her head, she felt her lips could smiled again, as she found that the guy that she was looking for was also sit 3 meters in front of her. She could see that Yonghwa was currently chatting with another oppa-deul and also onnie-deul that she met earlier.

“Ahh….so handsome…” Seohyun said bluntly and smiling like a fool.

The time went by, and finally the party was over. Her family were busy hugging and exchanged their goodbye and promised to meet again in the future. But, Seohyun, once again, just pacing around the house to meet Yonghwa. She didn’t know whether she still had a chance to meet him again in the future or not. Zero. She couldn’t find him.

“Joo Hyun-ah…what are you doing? Palli…we’ll be late for the train!”

“Ne appa, wait a minute”

“Yah…why are you always late?” Mrs. Sep pinched Seohyun’s waist.

“Ah..ah..I’m sorry”

“Beautiful….I hope we can meet again…” Mrs. Jung said and smiled to Seohyun, then she hugged Seohyun tight.

Seohyun also hugged her for awhile then she released from her embrace, and said “Ne Imo…I hope so… Thank you for everything and I hope Ga Eun onnie and Il Woo oppa could live happily and have a lot of child”

“Ah…ne..ne…gomawoo… I’ll tell that to Ga Eun…”

Then Mrs. Jung turned her head to left and right, she looked like looking for something…

“Uhm….where’s that kid?” Mrs. Jung asked her husband who was standing right next to her, as she still Seohyun’s hands.

Mr. Jung also looked the same, he turned hid head to left and right and said “Tch! He always like that, disappear when people are looking for him”

Seohyun just stood awkwardly and didn’t understand with her Samcheon and Imo conversation.

“Mianhae….Joo Hyun-ah..Imo want to introduce you to our son, but he just disappear like that…. He’s name is Jung Yong Hwa” Mrs. Jung said.

“Oh…ne…I..I already met him..”

“Ah…really?” Mrs. Jung asked as his eyes widened.

“Ne…samcheon…”

“Well…it’s good then… He’s just 2 years older than you, I hope you guys can be a good friends”

“Yes…you’re right yeobo” Mrs. Jung nodded and smiled.

Seohyun couldn’t hid her blushing face since she felt sooo happy, so she just nodded and smiled shyly and said “Ah…ne… I hope so… Khamsahamnida Samcheon”

Just like that, 11 Februari 2001 become the most happiest day in Seohyun’s life. On ther way back to Busan, she couldn’t stopped giggling and smiling like a fool.

“Jung Yong Hwa….Jung Yong Hwa…. What a beautiful name”

 

2013, 12 years later, Seohyun became a beautiful and independent lady. Seo Joo Hyun didn’t only have a beautiful face but also a beautiful brain, and of course a well-mannered one. In her young age, she  become a successful psychologist and also teaching in Dongguk University. In highschool also collages times, she had a normal life just like the another girls, she fell in love with one of sunbaenim and one of her classmate, crushing with hot guys in collages, in a relationships with one of her crush, broke up, crying, laughing, everything. But there’s one guy that she couldn’t forget, even until now, Jung Yong Hwa, her imagine love.

That day, her mother was calling her, told her that she must go to Busan, because her grandma’s health were dropping because of her complication, and her grandma really missed her. After taking hours of time, finally she was arrived at her home in Busan.

“I’m home!!”

When she took off her shoes, Seohyun could hear that someone walked hurriedly from inside.

“Oh?! Wasseo?! Whoooa…. Omma really miss you” Mrs. Seo said as she hugged Seohyun tightly.

“Ah…ah….omma I can’t breath!”

“Ahahaha…mianhae! Come on…let’s eat, omma already cooked dinner for you” Mrs. Seo pulled Seohyun’s said.

“Ne..where’s grandma?”

“She’s in her room…”

Seohyun stopped her steps and said “Keurom…I’ll just go to grandma’s room, omma”

“Oh..Sure…Ah wait, Hyunnie, just take her dinner then, and help to fed her, would you?”

“Of course!”

 

A moment later, Seohyun was stood in front of the door.

“Grandma…It’s Joo Hyun…May I come in?”

“Sure…Come in!”

She opened the door and smiled widely when she saw her grandma were lying on the bed and watching television.

“Oh..eonjae wasseo?”

“Uhm….just ten minutes ago I guess..”

“Grandma….how have you been?” Seohyun added.

“Well….I’ve been good enough….But now you’re here, so I feel better…here…give me a hug”

Then Seohyun placed the mini table with the dinner dishes on top of it on the drawer beside the bed.

“I miss you grandma….”

“I miss you more my child…”

After 2 minutes, Seohyun released her embrace and looked warmly to her grandma.

“Now, it’s time for dinner”

She placed a napkin around her grandma’s neck and started to fed her, until she finished her dinner.

“Whooaaa… You eat a lot grandma, I bet tomorrow you can even run to Ilsan just with your barefoot!”

“Ahahaha….Keurae? Well… I believe, my personal psychologist”

“Ne, you should!” Seohyun smiled as she wiped her grandma’s lips with the napkin.

“Uhm…..Joo Hyun-ah….do you still remember Tae Hun samcheon and Ha Ni imo adeul?”

Seohyun who was smiling lost her smile when she heard her grandmother words.

 

“Jung Yong Hwa. Of course I remember, how could I forget him?”

 

Seohyun was sinking in her own thought when finally she snapped back to reality when her grandma tapped her hands.

“Ah ne grandma? I….I…remember…He’s Jung Yong Hwa oppa, right?”

“Whooaa you still remember? It’s a good thing then”

“Keundae waeyo?” Seohyun frowned.

“Uhmm…..How should I said it? Uhm….wait… Listen Joo Hyun… I think that your age is mature enough for marriage, so….”

“My age is mature enough, so….?” Seohyun repeated her grandma’s words after she waited for a moment but her grandma didn’t continu her words.

“How about if….you…marry with him… I mean..me, your omma, your appa, your samcheon-deul and also your imo-deul, we’re already discussed and agreed, that you guys, him and you should marry”

“Him? Who?” Seohyun frowned, she still didn’t understand with the topic.

“Him. How about marry with Yong Hwa?”

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ANNYEONGGGGGG ^^

This is the first chapter, so...how was it?

Well, I know, I'm not finish yet with my first FF "Don't Forgive Me", but the idea was just kept popping on my head, so I decided to wrote it.

I hope you like the story and please DO comment and subscribe. It really means a lot for me.

And for those who haven't read my first FF, here's the link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/402004/don-t-forgive-me-cnblue-romance-seohyun-snsd-yonghwa-yongseo-bittersweet

I hope you don't mind to read it :D

Enjoy reading ^^