NEWS CUTS 5

L.A. To Seoul

Tiffany Hwang Injured: Taengoo’s Chrome Fisker is pulled over!

Pop singer, Taengoo’s friend, Tiffany Hwang was injured today while going out shopping with friends. According to eyewitnesses, Hwang was going down the stair at Beverly Centre, Beverly Boulevard, when a group of teenagers ran around and accidentally pushed the top model down the stairs! Hwang had minor injuries and was rushed to the nearest hospital.

On the other side of Los Angeles, teen sensation, Taengoo was pulled over by the police for driving her famous Chrome Fisker recklessly. According to eyewitness and LAPD, Taengoo was speeding above 100mph, dangerously weaving in and out of cars.

According to reports, Taengoo left the scene with manager, Kwon Yuri who arrived shortly after the incident, allegedly heading to the hospital where Hwang was – Taeng, you don’t have to drive recklessly; your ‘girlfriend’ only had minor injuries!

 

 

Hwang’s injuries were caused by Taengangers?

Ever since Taengoo and Tiffany went public at S&S Fall Fashion Show last night – not forgetting the hickey, sources tell that there are death threats against Hwang on Twitter.

Call it a coincidence, Hwang was injured earlier this morning in Beverly Centre, LA. According to report, she was pushed by a group of girls down the stairs which caused her to injure her ankle. An eyewitness who was also there says that the group of teens were looking very suspicious with hoodies, and clearly pushed Hwang purposely, quickly running away from the scene.

There are many speculations on the internet over this issue, and some even point out that Taengoo’s fans were the one who pushed Hwang, because of ‘jealousy’. Check some of the tweets below.

 

LAX: Tiffany Hwang In Cast, Taengoo Looks Upset

Prior her injuries, top model, Tiffany Hwang, 21 was spotted with Taengoo at LAX Airport. Both had serious expression on their faces, not even talking to each other. Hwang was spotted with a cast. Check the photo below.

 

According to sources, Tiffany flew back to South Korea without Taengoo, as Taengoo is going to attend a charity concert in San Francisco this Saturday. Taengoo only send Hwang for her flight.

 

PHOTO CREDIT AS TAGGED