NEWS CUTS 4

L.A. To Seoul

Taengoo Sits Front Row At S&S Fashion Show, with Hwang

Taengoo is very well known for being a good friend - ahem Tiffany Hwang. But this time, she attended S&S fashion show, which is owned by her best friends, Sunny Lee and Soo Young Choi last night in LA. Not only as guest, she too performed two songs during the show - Such a good friend, supporting each other!

Talking about another ‘friend’, after being spotted at LAX Airport together, Taengoo once again grabbed attention when she walked down the red carpet of the fashion show, with Tiffany Hwang by her side. The two looked stunning wearing fall colours of brown and even appeared wearing matching high heels!

The two girls were VIPs for the fashion show and were front liners for the show. It looked like the two had fun looking at the clothes as they shared a few laughs during the show after Taengoo final performance.

However, Taengoo’s manager, Kwon Yuri who was always by her side, was nowhere to be seen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taengoo: I GOT A GIRL instead of I GOT A BOY

Taengoo and friend, Tiffany Hwang attended last night S&S Fall Collection Fashion Show together at the red carpet, but Taengoo left Hwang alone sitting on front line for her opening performance of the show.

Tiffany Hwang, sits alone, watching superstar friend's performances.

 

Taengoo, during her first performance.

 

Her first performance was her number one song on iTunes, ‘I Got A Boy’. A song that the lyric is probably very well memorised by not only her fans, but everyone. The audience were singing along with her, much of like her concert instead of a fashion show. But they were shocked when Taengoo changed the lyric from ‘I got a boy’ to ‘I got a girl’.

Things get more interesting, on her second performance of ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU, her eyes were all on Tiffany Hwang’s side, not even bother to look at the rolling camera. When she sang the part ‘All my love is for you, nothing left to lose’, she pointed her finger to Hwang.

After her performances, she changed outfit from her black diva goddess dress to her red carpet brown dress and quickly sat beside Hwang, sharing few laughs during the show. So again, the question, what are these two? Are they dating each other?

 

The duo looking happy sitting side by side

 

 

 

HOT! Taengoo’s Neck With A Hickey

Since Taengoo’s breaking appearance with her model ‘friend’, Tiffany Hwang at the S&S Fashion Show in LA, fans keep on making speculation on the truth behind their relationship. During the show, Taengoo performed two of her popular songs, ‘I Got A Boy’ and ‘ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU’ and could not take her eyes off Hwang. But that’s not the case, the real story here is the whirlwind of gossip which exploded all over the internet today.

Fans quickly points out at one of the photo which was uploaded by the press this morning where Taengoo was snapped during her first performance with a hickey on her neck. Check the photo below.

 

So, who is the lucky guy? Or the lucky – ahem, Tiffany Hwang?

Taeng – next time, don’t forget to put concealer!

 

 

 

 

photo credits as tagged.