NEWS CUT 3

L.A. To Seoul

TAENGOO FILLS FRIEND’S HOME FULL OF FLOWERS – WHAT ARE THEY?

There is nothing that Taengoo won’t do for this little model ‘friend’ of her – even buying out the flower shop!

We all know about the surprise birthday dinner Taengoo did for her so-called friend, Tiffany Hwang, but we NEVER expected a gesture as big as that, right after it!

Taengoo, 21, is a young billionaire, for her, buying some flowers was not a grand enough gesture. Instead, she went the extra mile and bought out the whole store!

Sources close to the florist say Taengoo called up the afternoon of her arrival in Seoul and requested them to fill Hwang’s apartment with flowers.

Taengoo didn’t do it for any specific occasion – just out of the goodness of her heart! And sources close to Hwang said she was very impressed with the display, which allegedly took ‘multiple trucks’ to deliver.

Oh Taeng – what kind of friend buy a flower store for another friend?

 

TAENGOO SNAPPED SHOPPING WITH HWANG

Tiffany Hwang, who turned 21 yesterday, was treated to a fun day out at Lotte by her superstar friend, Kim Taengoo.

The young celebrities were spotted browsing one of the Lotte’s many merchandise stores picking up various items. The two were also snapped purchasing a $5,000 silver lock and key couple necklaces at Tiffany & Co.

The pair even had staff member following them around at ones of the stores, carrying all their selections.

 

 

The teen superstar, Taengo looked casual In a soft brown blouse and black short pants while Hwang, 21, was equally relaxed in red shirt and white pants.

 

The two of them has been almost inseparable since the surprise dinner Taengoo did for Hwang at the Olympic Gymnastic Arena last night. Sources also told that Taengoo drove Hwang back to her apartment the previous night, looking intimate.  What do you think about these two?

 

TAENGOO ARRIVED IN LAX, NOT ALONE.

Kim Taengoo, 21 who was reported to have her weekend vacation in Seoul, South Korea is now back in Los Angeles. She was snapped alone during her arrival at Incheon Airport but not anymore when she came back in LAX. She was spotted with her friend, Tiffany Hwang, the winner of Asia’s Next Top Model. The two looked very happy at the arrival hall, walking arm in arm!

An eyewitness told that the two were smiling with each other and Taengoo looked like a happy proud ‘girlfriend’.

The pair were seen the previous day, shopping at Tiffany & Co in Seoul buying a $4,900 couple necklaces.

The Korean-American pop sensation is going to perform at S&S Fall Collection Fashion Show tomorrow. Do you think her so-called friend will attend the event together?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PHOTO CREDITS AS TAGGED.