Chapter 10: I GOT A GIRL

L.A. To Seoul

 

 

Tiffany yawned widely as her eyes flicked open. The sunlight pouring the room caused her to squint but she forced her eyes open in spite of her eyelids resistance. She could feel her body loose a little, she looked down under the blanket. Dumbfounded when she saw she was wearing a baby blue buttoned shirt without her bra and only her pink . She thought and tried to recall. She knew the shirt belonged to Taeyeon because she remembered their night out at the beach last night when Taeyeon wore it. Everything was a little blurred after that. All she could remember was, she, Taeyeon, kissing, half , on bed, whispers, ‘I love you, baby girl’, pains, moans, fingers, kisses and bites, sweats and candle lights. Then, she remembered everything, crystal clear.

“Morning baby girl”

Tiffany was startled, she turned around to see Taeyeon lying beside her. She then put her head on Taeyeon’s chest, arms around her waist, Taeyeon was wearing nothing but a white singlet.

“Good morning, my TaeTae” Tiffany greeted her back in her morning husky voice. Taeyeon found it y. “You woke up early?”

“I didn’t sleep at all”

Tiffany then looked up at Taeyeon, she raised her eyebrows. “Why not?”

“Watching you sleep is better than sleeping” Taeyeon said, and plant a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead. She then rubbed Tiffany’s messy hair. It was true, Taeyeon enjoyed watching Tiffany sleeping, it calmed her heart.

“So, you mean that you watched me the whole night?” Tiffany said, still looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon only nodded. Tiffany blushed.

“Baby, are you hurt?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany shook her head. She was confused with the question. She realised that Taeyeon was looking straight on the white blanket they used. Tiffany looked at the same direction. To Tiffany’s surprise, there was blood on the blanket. Tiffany by then understood the question. Her cheek bright red, embarrassed.

“You’re a vir…” Taeyeon paused, not sure if she wanted to continue. Taeyeon was scared that morning when the sun rose and she could see the blood on the blanket, she wondered where it came from. Everything fell into logic when she recalled the pain Tiffany was groaning to when she did her action.

“Tae, don’t you have to go for you rehearsal this morning?” Tiffany quickly said, she knew what Taeyeon was about to say, and she did not want it to come out of .

“Yes, I am going in a few minutes. I’m not bringing you” Taeyeon answered. “It’s going to be exhausting and I want you to rest the whole day for tonight’s show, okay baby girl?” she then kissed Tiffany’s forehead and made her way to the bathroom.

 

**

 

That night, the lovebirds attended Sunny and Sooyoung’s fashion show in Los Angeles. There were a lot of celebrities coming, and of course the paparazzi too. Taeyeon smiled widely,  holding onto Tiffany’s hand when they entered the venue. Taeyeon quickly lead Tiffany to their seats, front row.

“Stay here, okay?” Taeyeon said while Tiffany was sitting down. “I am going to change, and perform at the beginning” she said again. “I’ll come back as soon as possible, okay baby girl?” she said, smiling. Tiffany nodded, presenting her eye smiles.

Taeyeon quickly went backstage and changed outfit for her performances. She met her best friends, Sunny and Soo young there, looking calm, checking on the models.

“Taeng, you’re here!” Sooyoung said when Taeyeon approached them. “I heard you brought someone” she teased. Taeyeon was blushing.

“I have no idea how I can face the person that caused me to stop growing” Sunny said, while fixing a model’s belt. Taeyeon and Sooyoung laughed hearing that.

“Good luck to the three of us!” Sooyoung said, then forced the other two girls for a group hug. “Go Taeng, its your time”

Tiffany was sitting alone at the show, she did not know every single person at the venue, except for a couple of famous celebrities. There were a lot of press, flashing lights everywhere. The music started, meaning that the show was now starting.

Taeyeon appeared on the stage, with her black, furry dress, looking hot. There were models behind her, and once she opened , the models did what they did best, cat walking. Everyone of course was enjoying Taeyeon’s performance than the dresses on the models, they even sang along with Taeyeon number 1 hit song ‘I Got A Boy’. The audience was in silent when hearing a sudden change in the lyric, where Taeyeon sang ‘I Got A Girl’ instead of ‘I Got A Boy’.

Tiffany enjoyed the performance; she was like a proud wife watching her husband performing. She smiled during the whole performances. She even noticed that Taeyeon winked at her several times, and that made her blushed.

A second performance started, Taeyeon sang her slow song, ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU. The models were wearing different styles of white dresses, and it blend well with the song.

Tiffany too sang along joining the crowd, but was shocked when Taeyeon suddenly pointed at her, and the whole guests looked at her. She was embarrassed of course. Taeyeon grinned during her performance.

After finishing the last performance, Taeyeon went backstage and was greeted by her two best friends, saying that she did excellent and thanked her. Taeyeon quickly changed to her previous outfit and carefully made her way outside, going to sit with Tiffany.

“Hope you enjoyed my songs” Taeyeon whispered when finally sat next to Tiffany. Tiffany hit her on her lap.