Episode 6 - Crazy Twitter Updates Part 1/2

We Have A Family!

Before Kikwang could even touch Amber's towels, his hand was slapped away. He took a step back and looked at Amber who is now angry. 

 

"Watch what you're doing! I don't want the viewers to think that you me or anything,"  Amber said as she walked out of the bath tub while Kikwang held her hand.

 Kikwang saw how short her towel was. It showed a lot of skin.

 

"Now, get out," Amber said. 

 

Kikwang ran out of the bathroom as Amber kicked the door close and locked it.  

 

But then she opened the door again and called out Kikwang's name.

 

"Kikwang! Please get my clothes for me! If you can, please bring my undergarments for me!" Amber yelled.

 

Kikwang came to her with a pink flowery skirt, a pink sleeveless tank top and her lacey lingerie.

 

"Uhmmm, I'm not gonna wear that. And where did you get it either?" Amber asked, pushing those clothes away. 

 

"I went out at night to Dongdaemun to get you these clothes! You must wear it, or else I will be sad," Kikwang faked crying. 

 

Amber just sighed and took the clothes from Kikwang. While she wore it, all she could think of was weather what she was wearing too revealing or not. 

 

When she got out from the bathroom with her short skirt and sleeveless tank top on, Kikwang can't help it but to glomp her. 

 

"Y-yah! G-get off!" Amber said as he pushed Kikwang away.

 

"Awwwwh, my wifey doesn't like me. I'll go and bathe now! I will bathe Tae Jun too!" Kikwang exclaimed as he dragged Tae Jun into the bathroom. 

 

Amber then jumped on the bed and took out her small netbook out of her bag. She switched it on and once she was connected to the internet, she went to surf the internet. An article caught her attention.

 

BEAST'S Lee Kikwang spams updates of f(x)'s Amber in his Twitter.

 

She clicked the link and saw a lot of photos of her sleeping with Tae Jun.  Kikwang has captioned those photos with "Such a cutie," , "Since when did this angel flew in the room?" and more cheesy stuff. 

 

She felt her heart beating fast, and she realised that she was smiling widely. 

 

"Yeobo, what are you smiling at?" Amber heard Kikwang's voice.

 

She looked at where Kikwang is and saw a shirtless Kikwang, with a towel wrapping his lower body while Tae Jun has a shirt on, with his diapers on. 

 

Amber felt her cheeks heat up as she saw Kikwang's abs. 

 

"Oppa, your twitter updates were too cheesy," Amber said as she placed her netbook aside and walked to Kikwang. 

 

"Heehee, glad you love it, yeobo. Now, wear for me my clothes please~" Kikwang begged. 

 

---END OF Episode 6 PART 1---

 

a/n: I'm sorry I have to do this in parts. I am in a rush. Now it's 2 am in the morning and I really have to sleep as my father says that he will take my laptop away if I continue. So, sorry. I will update this soon :)  

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTHING BETTER THAN DONGWOON <3