Episode 2 - Meeting With The Baby

We Have A Family!

Kikwang and Amber was sitting down on the sofa, waiting for the baby to arrive. They were tired of waiting so, one of them decided to ask.

 

"When are the babies gonna arrive?" Amber asked.

 

"Less then 10 minutes," the PD replied.

 

Amber just sighed in frustration as she looked down onto her lap. 

 

-A few minutes later- 

 

Kikwang was almost dozing off to sleep when he heard the doorbell ring. Amber ran towards the door and saw a little boy, around 2 -3 years old, entering the apartment with a woman behind him. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo," the woman greeted while she held the boy's hand.

 

Kikwang went next to Amber and both of them bowed 90-degree to greet the woman and the child.

 

"Amber ssi, Kikwang ssi, this baby is now under your care so I hope you will be able to take care of my son. His name is Tae Jun and he is 2 years old, going to 3. I hope you take good care of him," Mrs Yoon (the baby's mother), said as she left the apartment. 

 

Both of them stared at each other as the baby went up to Amber and tugged on her shirt.

 

"Umma, umma," Tae Jun called out.

 

Amber was shocked hearing at what came out from Tae Jun's mouth.

 

"U-umma?!" Amber half-yelled.

 

"Paegopa*" Tae Jun said. He stretched out his hands and Amber carried him. 

 

"Umma will cook for you, okay?" Amber reasurringly said. 

 

"Kikwang ah, take care of Tae Jun while I try to cook," Amber said as she handed Tae Jun to Kikwang.

 

In the kitchen, Amber just stood there. 

 

'What should I cook for the baby?' Amber thought in her head. 

 

She finally got an idea. She ran to the room and fished out an instant porridge packet from her bag and went to the kitchen to put in some hot water. She called for Kikwang and Tae Jun once the porridge was ready.

 

"You cook really fast, huh?" Kikwang complimented.

 

Amber placed the instant porridge bowl on the table in front of Kikwang and sat opposite of him. 

 

"Yah, feed him this," Amber said as she shoved the spoon to Kikwang.

 

"Yah! I'm holding the baby! And you're the mother! You should be feeding him!" Kikwang argued back as he threw the spoon to Amber.

 

Amber just sighed as she scooped a bit of porridge, blew on it to make it cooler and fed Tae Jun. 

 

"Is it nice, Tae Jun ah?" Kikwang asked.

 

"Nee! Mashisseoyo!" Tae Jun exclaimed as he giggled cutely.

 

Amber and Kikwang laughed as they heard him giggle.

 

While Amber was feeding Tae Jun, Kikwang walked beside Amber and opened his mouth.

 

"What?" Amber asked as she noticed what he was doing.

 

"Feed me," Kikwang said and after that, he opened his mouth again. 

 

Amber was about to hesitate but Kikwang got closer. She scooped out a big amount of it and fed it to Kikwang.

 

"Thanks, wife," Kikwang winked at Amber.

 

Without even realizing it, both of them was blushing furiously. 

 

"Y-yeah, you're welcome," Amber stuttered. 

 

After eating, both of them went to the bedroom and placed Tae Jun on the bed. 

 

"You wanna take a nap, Kikwang?" Amber asked as she lay down beside Tae Jun.

 

"Where am I gonna sleep?" Kikwang asked, searching around the room.

 

"You're gonna sleep at the other end of the bed," the PD told him. 

 

He lay down beside Tae Jun at the other side as he hugged both of the person lying down beside him.

Tae Jun was already asleep, but Amber was pretending to be asleep.

 

~Everyday I shock, SHOCK!~ 

 

Kikwang's phone rang when he was about to kiss Tae Jun's forehead. He answered it.

 

"Yah! Kwangie, where are you?!" he heard Doojoon's voice at the other end.

 

"I'm shooting for We Have A Family, babo," Kikwang exclaimed, but covered his mouth as he realized that Tae Jun was sleeping.

 

"My son's asleep, I have to go now, bye," Kikwang hung up and he walked over to the bed.

 

"Who was it?" Amber asked.

 

Kikwang was shocked at the sudden question.

 

"I thought you're asleep," Kikwang said as he put on the covers on Amber and Tae Jun.

 

"I wasn't. We still have a mission to complete you know," Amber said as she passed Kikwang a mission card.

 

"To Kikwang and Amber, you are going to stay in Jeju-do for 3 days 2 nights as a family with Tae Jun. Bring him to visit a lot of beautiful scenery and interesting places," Kikwang read the letter out loud.

 

"When are we leaving?" Kikwang asked.

 

"From the information I gathered just now, we're leaving tomorrow. Tae Jun's clothes are packed already, but ours aren't yet," Amber said as she got up.

 

"Our clothes are still in the dorm!" both of them exclaimed in shock.

 

"WHO IS GONNA TAKE CARE OF TAE JUN WHILE WE GET OUR CLOTHES?!" 

 

---End of Episode 2--

a/n: how was it? I'll be writing more soon :D hehehe.  please look forward to the other chapters! :D Paegopa means I'm hungry btw :D 

 

---Preview of Episode 3---

 

Amber and Kikwang held hands together while Kikwang's other hand is holding Tae Jun's hands. 

 

"Oppa, are we sleeping in the same hotel room?" Amber asked.

 

"Yes, but there are different beds right?" Kikwang asked.

Appa Kikwang woke up as he heard Amber mumbling something in her sleep. He realised that she was having a bad dream.

"Umma, I want you to kiss appa!" Tae Jun requested.