Episode 9 - Caught~ ^^

We Have A Family!

Kikwang was about to kiss Amber on her lips but was stopped by shutter clicks coming from cameras.  He let go of Amber and turned around to see the cameramen and PD standing there, taking photos.

"Yah! I thought you guys wanted to leave us alone!" Kikwang yelled and splashed water at the crew.

Amber just giggled at Kikwang's playfulness and swam to Kikwang's side.

"Calm down, they are just doing their job," Amber reminded Kikwang.

Kikwang just pouted but he laughed as Amber tickled him on his sides.

They both just pretended that the crew wasn't there and just swam together, and also played with Tae Jun in the baby pool. 

When they were done, they went back to the hotel and each took turns to shower.

By the time they finished showering and changing, it was close to 3 pm. 

"I'm hungry," Kikwang complained.

"Wanna go out to eat?" Amber asked.

"Sure!"

Kikwang stood up and went to grab his bag and personal belongings.

He grabbed Tae Jun but he realised that Amber was sitting down.

"Yeobo, why aren't you coming along?" Kikwang asked.

"Will the PD follow? I don't want them to follow as I wanna have dinner as a family," Amber said as she nervously laughed.

Kikwang went to Amber and grabbed her hand with his free hand.

"Let's just go, okay?" Kikwang said as he dragged her outside the room and locked the room door. 

Both of them went to the carpark and went in the van. While in the van, radio interviews by B2ST, live , without Kikwang. 

"They did the freaking radio interview without me!" Kikwang complained.

"Kikwang hyung! If you're listening, you owe me a birthday present!" Kikwang heard Dongwoon say in the radio. 

"Hey, today's his birthday, right?" Amber asked.

"Yeah. Just don't worry about him," Kikwang said, laughing.

"After we eat, let's buy a birthday present for him!" Amber suggested.

"What?! No!" Kikwang refused. 

"Then I will," Amber pouted.

---After eating ---

They were walking around the mall to find something perfect for Dongwoon. 

"Just give him a punch and that's it!" Kikwang said sarcastically.

Instead, he got a light punch from Amber.

"Don't say that! He's the maknae, you know," Amber pointed out.

Kikwang just sighed in frustration and followed Amber.

"Yah! That shop looks like it has something right for Dongwoon!" Amber exclaimed.

The three of them walked to the shop and found place, which Dongwoon can call it Paradise.

---End of Episode 9---

a/n: Saengil chukahamnida! Saengil chukahamnida! OMG DONGWOON I LOVE YOU! Hahaha, he's such a cutie. :D His new video made me cry. I really cried! Omg >< I cant believe i did that.  He kissed the friggin camera and I felt like as if he kissed me!~ Omg his oh so kissable lips~ :D Hahaha.

 

 

SAENGIL CHUKAHAE, DONGWOON BABY~! 

 

REPLIES TO COMMENTS :

@kitten83: tell Kikwang to kiss her on the lips~ Heehee. Angel? He wore a devil hat in the Album cover xD haha. 

@AmHyuk: Thanks~ Hahaha! :D I love reading your comments~

@Mary517: Yesh I want Dongwoon all for myself xD haha, I'm a selfish bish arent i? xD even if my trip was cancelled, I'm happy :D if I'm in Malaysia right now, I wouldnt update for months xD hahaha. YESH I LOVE U~ xD hahaha :D  I'm actually happy that is was cancelled :D