Episode 12 - L.A! In-laws and Jealousy.

We Have A Family!

Amber's eyes widened as she saw the BEAST members in her house.

''Yah! Why are ALL of you here?!'' Kikwang asked, shocked.

''We're here to visit hyung!'' Dongwoon exclaimed as he put on a smile.

Kikwang almost fell on the floor due to the other members' presence. Amber and Kikwang looked at each other and shrugged.

''Since the upper bunk bed has enough space for two men, Dongwoon will share the bed with Kikwang," Amber instructed.

"Doojoon and Hyunseung can sleep in the guest room since they're independant. Yoseob and Junhyung can sleep on the matress in my room." Amber continued.

''Wait! Does the matress fit four people? I wanna sleep in the same room as the others,'' Doojoon said.

"It actually can fit six people,so yeah. Everyone will sleep in my room then," Amber said as she went up the staircase, telling the guys to follow her.

When they reached the room, the BEAST members were amazed at the big, beautiful room. Hyunseung saw the poster of them and started jumping up and down.

"She likes us shirtless!" Hyunseung exclaimed as he pointed at the picture of him. Amber threw a pillow at Hyunseung and then pushed him down onto the matress.

 "What was that for?" Hyunseung asked the now giggling girl. Dongwoon came into the room with something in his hands.

"Amber noona! Wear this to sleep please~" Dongwoon requested cutely. Amber looked at what Dongwoon was holding. He was holding a black sleeveless silk nightdress with red laces at the hem of the dress. She felt like as if she was having a nightmare.

"I am so not gonna wear that!" Amber exclaimed.

Kikwang took the dress from Dongwoon's hands and passed it to Amber.

"Yeobo~ Wear it," Kikwang said.

Amber was about to refuse but when she saw all of the guys' faces, she gave in and headed to the bathroom to change. Amber went back in her room. The BEAST boys all turned to look at her. Once they saw her appearance, they can't help it but to turn . Doojoon got up from his seat and walked to Amber.

"Nice~ Wanna have some fun tonight?" Doojoon asked seductively.

Amber gave him a death glare as she walked to her bed and lay down.

"How about both of us for the night?" Junhyung said as he sat next to the girl.

"Amber noona~ You look stunningly pretty!" Dongwoon said cutely.

"Yah, kid! She's younger than you!" Junhyung scolded.

"I know but I just wanna be cute~ " Dongwoon replied with a pout.

Junhyung just smacked Dongwoon lightly.

"Yah! She's mine!" Kikwang exclaimed as he ran towards the lower bunk bed. 

But Hyunseung blocked his way as he went to look at Amber.

Kikwang tried to push the members away, but he can't.

"Yah! Go away!" Kikwang yelled.

The other members still didn't listen. 

"Dongwoon, Imma take all your One Piece collection when we get home!" Kikwang exclaimed.

Dongwoon, being the attentive boy he is, went over to Kikwang and hid behind the muscular guy. Kikwang smirked.

'Good, now the other!' Kikwang thought.

"Junhyung hyung, well, you know the coke you brought in the dorm, right? Well,I will drink it all if you don't move," Kikwang said nervously. 

"I'm not gonna fall for your tricks. I can still buy a new one," Junhyung said.

"Yah! Doojoon hyung! How could you touch her there?!" Yoseob exclaimed.

Kikwang went to look where Doojoon touched.

His hands were under Amber's dress, and he kept on rubbing her stomach. Kikwang felt jealous - really jealous. He was about to explode when he saw Doojoon touching his 'wife' intimately. He heard Amber yelling at Doojoon to stop. Amber tried to stop Doojoon's hands from going further but Doojoon was too strong for her. 

Dongwoon, who was behind Kikwang all this time, was trying to control the main dancer from erupting.

"Hyung, calm down. I'm sure Doojoon hyung is just trying to make you jealous," Dongwoon said calmly. 

Dongwoon held on to Kikwang's arm to let him stay and not get angry at Doojoon. He then took his cellphone and typed a message and sent it to Doojoon. Dongwoon heard Doojoon's phone rang, that means his message was sent. But Doojoon didn't move away despite the sound of the phone ringing and Amber's refusal. 

"YAH! CAN ALL OF YOU GET AWAY FROM HER NOW?! I BOUGHT HER THAT DRESS SO SHE WOULD LIKE ME!" Dongwoon yelled.

Everyone turned to Dongwoon who was now still hiding behind Kikwang.

The 4 members who surrounded Amber is now on the matress, going back to their work. Kikwang walked to his 'wife' and sat beside her.

"Where did he touch you?" Kikwang asked.

"On my tummy. But it's okay, he didn't do anything else. But I told him to stop as he was going further," Amber said as she sat up. 

Dongwoon pouted as he didn't receive a 'thank you' from both of them. He just went beside Junhyung and hugged a pillow. 

"Dongwoonie, come here," Amber called out. 

The said boy smiled widely as he ran to Amber and sat beside her. 

"Yes~?" Dongwoon asked sweetly.

"Thanks for just now. Go to sleep. It's already past midnight," Amber told him. She passed the 4 pillows to the boys below and a pillow for Dongwoon just in case he needs one. 

The next morning, the maknae woke up to the smell of something cooking. The maknae ran down the stair and went into the kitchen. He saw Amber cooking. But her clothes are different from last night. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a pink short-sleeved hoodie. Her hair was wet and a towel was wrapped around her neck. 

"Noona?" Dongwoon called out.

Amber turned around and saw Dongwoon looking at her.

"Woonie! Oh, I ordered some breakfast just now morning. But, it became cold so I heated it up for you," Amber said as she placed the pancakes that were on the pan onto a plate.

"I will take a bath first! Where's the bathroom?" Dongwoon asked.

"Right next to my room. You can see a pink star on the door," Amber said as she carried the plate and put it on the dining table. 

Dongwoon ran up to the stairs and went in the bathroom. Amber realised that she forgot to remind him something. She walked up onto the second floor and knocked on the bathroom door. 

Dongwoon opened the door a bit and stuck his head outside.

"Yes?" Dongwoon asked.

Amber gave him a towel and smiled. Dongwoon smiled back and closed the door. 

'Now, to wake the others up,' Amber thought. 

She went inside her room and kicked Doojoon awake.

Doojoon stirred a little and finally opened his eyes. He looked at Amber who is now standing beside him.

"Wake the others up for me! I have to heat up the breakfast," Amber said as she walked out of the room. 

Doojoon stood up and kicked the other three on the floor to wake them up. He accidentally kicked Hyunseung's crotch. Hyunseung sat up, acovering his sensitive part. 

"Why did you kick that part?!" Hyunseung yelled at Doojoon.

Doojoon just shrugged and then walked to the bunk bed.

He noticed that Dongwoon wasn't there. He just shook Kikwang awake. Kikwang took Doojoon's head and kissed his forehead.

'' Yah! Wake up!'' Doojoon yelled.

Kikwang opened his eyes and saw Doojoon in front of him. Kikwang pushed Doojoon's head away and backed away. He ran down to the lower bunk bed to check on Amber but she wasn't there.

'' Where is she?!'' Kikwang asked.

''She is in the kitchen. Where's Dongwoon?'' Doojoon asked Kikwang.

"I don't know. Maybe downstairs. Let's just wake up the other members," Kikwang said. 

When all the members are awake, they descended the staircase and walked into the kitchen. Amber was sitting down on the dining chair and was writing something.  But Dongwoon is still isn't there. 

"Amber, what you writing?" Kikwang asked as he walked to Amber.

"Me? Oh nothing. The 5 of you go take a bath after Dongwoon's done. After eating, Kikwang will have to follow me to my parents' house," Amber explained. 

 

All of them took a bath each at a time after Dongwoon's done. Once they finished eating, Amber and Kikwang went to their car while the other BEAST members went inside the other car, heading to the mall. 

When Kikwang and Amber's car is finally moving, Amber took out her cellphone and dialled a number. She put the call on speaker. 

The person on the other line picked up her call.

"Hello?" The person said in English.

"Mom, it's me," Amber said back in perfect English.

"Mom, I will be heading to your house now with my virtual husband, Kikwang," Amber continued. 

"Okay. I can't wait to see him! And, your cousin, Joey and your Aunt Annie is here," Amber's mom said.

"WHAT?! Okay," Amber said as she hung up.

"What did she say?" Kikwang asked.

"She said that she can't wait to meet you. And my cousin is there," Amber said. 

Kikwang nodded and just went back to listening to the songs playing on the radio.

---Outside the In-laws' house---

Kikwang was breathing in and out, completely nervous. Amber held his hand tightly as they stepped in the house.

"Mom, I've arrived," Amber called out. 

Amber's mom walked to the corridor to welcome Amber and Kikwang in.

"Oh! Welcome home, Josephine~ And you must be Kikwang!" Amber's mom said in Korean. 

Kikwang bowed 90-degrees and shook Mrs. Liu's hand. 

She took the two kids to the living room where the other family members are sitting at. Kikwang sat beside Amber at the sofa as Mrs. Liu took some drinks for them. 

"Hey Josephine, is that your boyfriend?" Amber's cousin, Joey, asked.

"What?! I don't really know if I should call him my husband, boyfriend, or friend," Amber replied as she patted Kikwang's back. 

"Mwo? What did he ask?" Kikwang asked in a whisper.

"He just asked if you were my boyfriend," Amber whispered back. 

Mrs. Liu went in the living room with drinks. She gave a can of coke to Kikwang and Amber each. 

"Enjoy! Well, Kikwang. I heard you were in the famous boy group called BEAST, am I right?" Mrs. Liu asked Kikwang.

"Oh, yes I am. I don't think we're that famous though," Kikwang replied in a soft voice.

"To me, the group is popular! Well, it's okay if you're famous or not. As long as you're talented and also, a loving person to my daughter," Mrs. Liu said as she smiled sweetly at Kikwang.

Kikwang flashed her his famous killer eye-smile. 

"Ah, my future son-in-law is so handsome,"  Mrs. Liu exclaimed as she pinched Kikwang's cheek.

"Umm, aunt! I just wanna tell you that, Amber belongs to me," Joey interrupted.

Amber's jaw almost dropped to the ground when she heard that. 

"Joey! I thought you had no interest in girls like me!" Amber argued.

"Actually, I do! I plan on getting married to you and have children together!" Joey argued back.

Amber felt like as if what her cousin was saying is gonna happen. But she stopped arguing and just looked at Kikwang. 

"Waeyo, waeyo?" Kikwang asked.

"My cousin likes me. I wonder what he's thinking though," Amber replied.

Mrs. Liu was trying to explain to Amber's cousin that Amber was with Kikwang.  Amber heard the conversation and can't help it but to blush madly. 

"Mom, you better don't go around saying that. What if I get married to Hyunseung instead of Kikwang?" Amber joked.

"I will make sure you both get married," Mrs. Liu winked at her daughter.

"You wanna marry Hyunseung?" Kikwang whispered.

"WHAT?! NO!" Amber accidentally yelled.

She realised that everyone was looking at her. She apologized and sat down next to Kikwang.

"No! I was just joking with my mother! You're the same as Dongwoon!" Amber whispered back. 

---After a lot of talking and whatever that I'm lazy to write---

Amber and Kikwang were now in the car to meet with the other BEAST members.  

"How come I didn't see your father?" Kikwang asked.

"He's in Taiwan now," Amber replied. 

"You look like your mother. Really beautiful," Kikwang complimented.

Amber noticed that she was blushing. 

"T-thank you," Amber stuttered. 

"Where are we going now?" Kikwang asked after a long silence.

"Meet the other members in the mall," Amber replied. 

"Do you have any friends here?" Kikwang asked.

"Of course~! I promised my ex-boyfriend to meet him tomorrow!" Amber said as she checked the time on her phone.

"Ex?" 

"Yeah. But we only hugged and held hands. I don't wanna go too far," Amber said.

"What's his name?" Kikwang asked.

"His name?" 

---End of Part 1---

a/n: okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. quite short >< so sorry! >< but I just wanted to update fast. I wrote 3/4 of this story with my phone.  and my hands almost broke. D:  okay i'm sick. FEVER >< but managed to write this for all of you :D  I love Dongwoon I love Dongwoon I love Dongwoon BUT SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER TT.TT  

 

REPLIES TO COMMENTS :D 

 

@kitten83: I prefer Woonie and Amber than Kwangie and Amber >< aigoo. 

@Mary517: i guess, this is not long enough :(  my head is throbbing ><  heehee and my room is decorated in posters too lol xD

@ TwistedIllusions: thank u for reading this fic :D 

@AmHyuk: Heehee :D  What if one of her celeb friend is Justin Bieber? o.o okay not trying to make fun of him but what if? lol xD