Episode 7 - Tae Jun's missing?! KhunToria couple's appearance! ^^

We Have A Family!

"I'm not going into this shop!" Amber said as she tried to get away from Kikwang's grasp.

She forgot that Kikwang's arms and hands are so strong that she couldn't get away easily. 

"You must!" Kikwang exclaimed as he pulled Amber to go in the shop.

 

"WAIT! Where's Tae Jun?" Amber asked.

 

"I told the PD to take care of.......WHERE DID HE GO?!" Kikwang yelled when he saw Tae Jun not with the PDs.

 

"Gosh, eff you, Kikwang!" Amber yelled as she bit on Kikwang's hand.

He let go because of the pain and just shook his hand. But he tried to stop Amber by pushing her on the wall. Little did he know that his hands were on her chest.

Once he was done pushing her onto the wall, he just stared at her, hands not removing from her chest.

"Where the hell are you touching?!" Amber yelled as she realised that Kikwang's hands were on her chest.

Kikwang's eyes widened as he saw where his arms were. He quickly let go of Amber and smiled nervously. 

"M-mianhe," Kikwang said nervously as he walked beside Amber. 

"It's okay. But where is Tae Jun?!" Amber yelled at Kikwang who is now scratching the back of his head. 

Amber just walked into several toy shops to find Tae Jun, but he wasn't anywhere to be found. She ran to Kikwang who's just following her like nothing happened and smacked his hand.

"Babo you shouldn't have left him alone!" Amber said. 

"Mianhe, but some private time with you is what I wan-" Kikwang was cut off when someone greeted them.

They looked at the person who said it. It was no other than 2PM's Nichkhun, who was with f(x)'s Victoria.

"Vic unnie?!" Amber half-yelled as she saw Victoria carrying Tae Jun in her hands. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Amber yah, Kikwang yah," Victoria said as she waved and bowed to Kikwang and Amber. 

Nichkhun did the same as he held Victoria's hand, giving her a sign to put Tae Jun down. 

When Tae Jun was put down, he ran with all his might into Amber's arms.

"Where did you find him?" Amber asked, still in her shocked state.

"The PD told him to come to us! So he did," Nichkhun explained.

"Khun hyung, you're also here in Jeju?" Kikwang asked.

"For WGM. Haha, well, you guys seem to be very close to each other," Nichkhun replied, referring to Amber and Kikwang. 

Kikwang just flashed an eye-smile at Nichkhun as he giggled. 

"Ah, we will get going now! Bye bye!" Nichkhun and Victoria both said as they waved goodbye to the family. 

 

 

When the KhunToria couple was gone, Kikwang looked at Amber and goofed off a smile.

"We should be like them!" Kikwang said as he tried to get closer to Amber.

The said girl just moved further from him.

"Only if we get married in real life, yeah," Amber said.

"Yeah! That was what I wanted to do in  the first place!" Kikwang said, obviously not sarcastic.

Amber just rolled her eyes at Kikwang's comment.

"Shut up. Now let's go in the car. I'm freezing," Amber said as she held Tae Jun's hands and walked to the car. 

They went in the car and  switched on the radio. After School's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOS1c37mX8) was playing.

"After School eh?" Kikwang asked.

"I love dancing to this song," Amber said as she sang a bit.

"Dancing this includes some y moves, right?" Kikwang asked, his face inches away from hers.

"Y-yeah and Victoria unnie did the dance moves. So, I have to do it," Amber replied as she looked away.

"When we get home, show me how you dance to this song,'' Kikwang said as he kissed Amber's cheeks.

He quickly went back to his seat to avoid getting hit. 

 

---Back in the hotel---

"Ah! Finally back!" Kikwang exclaimed as he ran to the bed and jumped on it. 

Tae Jun followed what Kikwang did and lay on the bed next to Kikwang.

"Tae Jun ah, you follow appa?" Kikwang asked as he tickled Tae Jun. 

Tae Jun's cute giggles were heard as Amber walked in the door. 

She saw the two boys on the bed, laughing. She smiled and just laughed silently.  Kikwang seems to notice her presence.

"Yeobo, show me the dance now," Kikwang said as he placed Tae Jun on his lap. 

"No," Amber simply said.

"But you said you will do it~" Kikwang whined.

"I never said I did!" Amber fought back.

"Do it once,only~ There's no cameras around!" Kikwang said as he pointed around the room. 

Amber sighed in frustration as she took her phone and switched on After School's .

"Yay! Tae Jun ah, watch your umma dance!" Kikwang said as he held Tae Jun's hands.

The way Amber dances doesn't fit her image. There were a lot of waves and y moves. There was even a leg spreading dance (4Minute's Mirror Mirror dance,) that seemed to turn Kikwang on. She finished of with a hair-flip that really did look like as if Hyunseung had taught her how to do it.

"y~" Kikwang commented as he his lips.

"Yah! Neo Jogule*?!" Amber yelled as she saw his expression.

"No no no, just stating the fact," Kikwang playfully said as he winked.

Amber just felt like smacking him upside the head but she felt like she wanted more compliments from him. Oh well, his compliments are too sick for the mind though. 

"Amber yah, tomorrow we'll go to the pool, okay?" Kikwang said cutely.

"No, I don't wanna wear a bikini if you even bought me one," Amber said as she sat on the bed next to Kikwang.

"You must~ I wanna see how it looks on you~" Kikwang exclaimed cutely, cuter than Yoseob. (a/n: but Dongwoon is cuter xD )

Amber just kept quiet, not wanting to even argue with him.

---The next morning---

"Amber yah! Wear the bikini now!" Kikwang said as he ran to Amber with a bikini on his hands.

"I don't wanna wear it!" Amber yelled as she pushed Kikwang away.

"You must!" Kikwang pushed her to the bathroom and gave her the piece of clothing.

She had no other choice but to wear it. But, it will look too revealing. She just wore it and stepped outside. 

When Kikwang saw her in that pink ruffled bikini, he was like ....

 

---End of Episode 7---

a/n: HOW WAS IT? AWESOME? DAEBAK? gosh Dongwoon is killing my mind he's too cute I can't resist. And i wrote this after I updated "Realization of you" lols XD probably because I'm bored? ahahah xD anyway, hope you guys look forward to the next part! :D  

*Neo Jogule - You want to die?

 

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg610/scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=crphs.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mqSOb6wno0Y/Td-pv8ut_WI/AAAAAAAAGZ0/sneVXe9XBkc/s1600/jv7zj.jpg

 

OKAY DONGWOON I WANT YOU~ <3  HOW TO RESIST A Y CUTE GUY LIKE HIM? o.o