Episode 15 - Hollywood, Shopping, Babo Seung. Part 1

We Have A Family!

 

a/n: OKAY THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS STORY IS HYUNSEUNG~ :D Heehee! SORRY :/ and WARNING, this will be short.

---

 

The manager parked the car and the couple headed outside of the carpark and waited for the others to arrive. When they arrived, Dongwoon ran to Amber and linked his arms to hers.

 

"Noona~! I will treat you anything you want today!" Dongwoon said cutely.

 

Hyunseung went to Amber's other side and linked his arm to her free one.

 

"Noona~ I will buy for you EVERYTHING you want!" Hyunseung said.

 

Amber tried to get away from their grip but their muscular arms just held her tighter.

 

"Yah!" Kikwang yelled as he pulled the two boys away from Amber.

 

He then pushed Dongwoon and Hyunseung to Doojoon and walked beside Amber.

 

"Ambaby~ Don't mind them. I want you to try out some nice dresses," Kikwang told her.

 

"I don't wanna wear dresses. I just wanna wear the normal clothes I wear," Amber said as she glanced at Kikwang.

 

"Noooo~ You must! Or else, I'm heart sick~" Kikwang sang the line from Bad Girl.

 

"Only a few! But don't buy them!" Amber said, frowning.

 

"Your manager said that I must! It's for your next album promotions!" Kikwang said as he showed her a text from her  manager.

 

She then huffed a sigh of frustration and just walked FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR away from Kikwang and the others. Hyunseung went beside her and looked at her with a worried expression.

 

"Did Kikwang make you angry?" Hyunseung asked as he carressed Amber's cheeks gently.

 

Amber slapped his hand away and frowned.

 

"Nah, I'm okay," Amber said as she  stopped to let Hyunseung walk further away from her. 

 

While they were walking, she saw an accessory shop that really attracts her. She went in, alone without the BEAST members knowing. But Kikwang saw it and followed her in.

 

"Anything you wanna buy?" Kikwang asked as he walked beside her as she searched for what she was looking for.

 

"I'm searching for it," Amber replied as she saw a necklace that has a key pendant on it.

 

"I want that," Amber said as she pointed at the necklace.

 

Kikwang took the pendant and went to the cashier. He paid for the necklace and passed the bagged item to Amber.

 

"I didn't ask you to pay for it. I was gonna give you the money but you just walked off," Amber said as she took the plastic bag from Kikwang's hand.

 

"No, it's okay. This just shows how much you mean to me~," Kikwang said sweetly.

 

Amber smiled and she didn't realize that she was blushing.

 

They went out of the accessory shop to find Hyunseung waiting outside.

 

"Why didn't you tell us you were in?!" Hyunseung asked, feeling really angry.

 

"Mianhae, Hyunseung hyung!" Kikwang said as he just held Amber's hand and walked ahead.

 

Hyunseung ran to their side.

 

"Yah! Amber, why didn't you tell me you wanted to buy something? I can buy it for you!" Hyunseung cried out.

 

"Hyunseung oppa, are you sick? You are always quiet when we're together," Amber pointed out as she continued walking, glancing at the row of shops.

 

Hyunseung's face became gloomy. He was quiet because he didn't have a chance to show Amber that he likes her. He then pouted and pushed Kikwang away and got in between Kikwang and Amber.

 

"It's because the other members are quick to be with you but I wasn't!" Hyunseung said as his hands were flailing around.

 

Amber just rolled her eyes and walked away from Hyunseung. Kikwang ran beside her and blocked Hyunseung from getting in between them by linking their arms together.

 

Meanwhile, Dongwoon, Junhyung and Doojoon were in a shop, finding a dress for Amber.

 

"Hyung, don't you think she should wear this dress?" Dongwoon asked as he picked out a dress.

 

"You crazy?! It's too short!" Doojoon exclaimed as he told Dongwoon to put it back.

 

Junhyung just waited for the two to get the item they want.

 

"Yah! Could both of you be faster?" Junhyung asked.

 

The two shook their heads as they continued searching for a dress that fits Amber perfectly. Dongwoon picked a strapsleevee ruffled pink dress while Doojoon picked a white lacey dress.

 

"Ya think she will wear those?" Junhyung asked.

 

Junhyung walked to the rack and picked a polka dot short sleeved dress. He shoved that dress at Doojoon and told him to pay.

 

"Wait! I wanna pay for noona~" Dongwoon said cutely as he took the dress from Doojoon's hands and went to the cashier and pay.

 

The three of them walked out of the shop and went to find the others.

 

"WHO TOLD YOU TO SEARCH FOR SO LONG?!" Junhyung exclaimed.

 

Dongwoon could only hide behind Doojoon.

 

"Yah. I'm your leader! You shut up and stop scaring the maknae! Let's just find them. I told Kikwang that we should wait at Starbucks," Doojoon said as he dragged the two idiots with him.

 

---AT STARBUCKS---

 

Kikwang and Hyunseung carried their drinks and went to the table where Amber was waiting for them.

 

"Here is your caramel frappe~" Hyunseung said sweetly as he passed the Venti-sized cup to Amber.

 

"Thanks. Where's Dongwoon?" Amber asked.

 

"Oh, he followed Doojoon and Junhyung. I didn't mention that, did I?" Kikwang asked.

 

Amber just shook her head as she took a sip of her caramel frappe.

 

"Let's just wait," Kikwang and Hyunseung said as they drank their drinks.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, the others finally appeared.

 

“Hyung! We took a long time to find you! There’s a lot of Starbucks here!”  Dongwoon said as he sat beside Kikwang.

 

“We didn’t know that! You’re blaming us for making the both of you lost?” Hyunseung asked.

 

“No no no, just saying,” the maknae said, trying to avoid getting scolded.

They ordered their drinks and went to  the tables and finished up their drink before going back to shopping.  

 

---After Shopping (YEAH! I'm Lazy. SORRY! ><)---

They went back in the car with lots of bags. 

Dongwoon placed one of the bag on Amber's lap and told her to look inside.

She saw a nice polka-dot dress in the bag.

"Whose is this?" Amber asked.

"Yours!" Dongwoon exclaimed happily.

"Well, thanks," Amber said as she placed the bag beside her.

The trip was quiet when Hyunseung finally decided to break the pregnant silence.

"Amber, tomorrow we want you to wear this dress! And, we're going somewhere special!" Hyunseung said as he turned around to look at Amber.

"To where?" Amber asked.

"To somewhere! We will bring you there tomorrow!" Hyunseung said.

Amber sighed as she just leaned back against her seat and just fell asleep. She woke up to the sound of Dongwoon yelling Hyunseung's name out. 

"Dongwoon ah, why are you screaming?" Amber asked sleepily.

"Noona~ Hyunseung hyung is a meanie~ He slapped me when I was singing!" Dongwoon cried out.

"YAH! BABO SEUNG! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SLAP THE MAKNAE?! DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S ANNOYING WHEN SOMEONE YELLS AND YOU'RE SLEEPING?!" Amber yelled. 

And then, the whole car went silent. 

 

---End of Part 1---

a/n: yeah, ive not been updating much. it was because of my health. and i'm getting better! :)  weee! lol okay yeah and I freakin love Hot Summer MV! >< Amber's singing voice~ So y! :D Heehee. And sorry for the short story. >< Totally no time. AND I'M WRITING A NEW STORY! >< SUGGEST ME THE COUPLE PLEASE~ and it's an Amber fic~ :D 

 

REPLIES TO COMMENTS: 

@Mary517: LOL! >< HAHAHAHA! 5 guys! (can i see them?? xD ) Oh, and that xD ask my cousin who plans this whole story. xD hahaha. HAHAHA! yeah, too revealing i know :D weee! :D I can imagine her in that~ :D heehee. Last year when I went to my friends' party, I was always pushed >< They PULLED me in the water too! ><  Aish, jinjja. xD LOLOLOL xD  of course Tae Jun misses his appa and umma! If i were him, I would've cried for one whole month! T.T i dont know xD ask my cousin who is telling me what to write xD (but i have the most ideas xD ahahaha)  YEP! DanielxAmber is cute! Very cute~ :D heehee. KeyBer omg! >< I so love them! asdfghjkl I SAW THOSE MOMENTS AND I WAS LIKE "OMG OMG OMG OMG KEYBER IS REAL HAHAHA JJONG CANT GET KEY!" xD  AND ABOUT JOEY, THAT WAS MY COUSIN'S IDEA :D heehee! (SHE CONTROLS MOST OF THIS STORY T.T) 

@harakey96: you wish they were real, dont you? :D heehee! thanks for reading and commenting on it :)

@akirakira914: if you nosebleed and drool in front of her, wont she mistook you as a ? xD HAHAHA I was kidding~ Sorry if it sounds like an insult~ :(  I think I will faint if she wore that too xD heehee.

@onew-40: hehe yep! I'm just gonna put him as Kikwang's rival for Amber~ :D heehee! Thank you! :D 

@AmHyuk: friends?! o.o wait wait what? KIKWANG IS ALWAYS A ~  BUT A CUTE ONE~ :D HEEHEE! lol Dongwoon is cute when he keeps on running away from bugs (Saw the fancams already?? xD ) ahahaha!  Next chapter? heehee! And thanks! :D