Las Vegas! :]

We Have A Family!

a/n: Yeah.. kinda busy with school these days :/ AND I JUST LISTENED TO MBLAQ's NEW SONG~ *dies*

 

~M~B~L~A~Q

--------

"We're gonna~" Yoseob teased.

"WE ARE GONNA WHAT?!" Amber yelled.

"Well, I told you I'm gonna tell you when we get there. We're heading to the airport and gonna ride the plane to Las Vegas," Yoseob said as he winked at Amber.

Amber just threw her empty cup at Yoseob.

Yoseob just yelped in pain as the cup hit his cheek. 

"Serves you right for tricking me," Amber said as she sat up and put on her headphones.

Yoseob just shrugged as Kikwang, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung glared at him. 

---WhenTheyReachedTheAirport---

The 7 of them were dragging their luggage bags to the check in counter to check in their bags. Once they were done, they headed to the terminal and went in the plane. 

Kikwang sat next to Amber while Dongwoon and Doojoon sat in front of them, Hyunseung and Junhyung sat behind and Yoseob and the manager sat at the next row. 

When the plane took off, Kikwang realised that Amber's head was on his shoulder. He looked over at her and saw her eyes closed. A small smile formed on his lips. She was really cute when sleeping.  He ran his fingers through her short blonde hair and kissed her head lightly. 

"Awwww~ So romantic~" Kikwang heard the maknae's voice from the front.

"Maknae, you're too young to be watching! Sit down!" Kikwang heard Doojoon say. 

Dongwoon sat down and pouted.

"I wanna see~" Dongwoon whined.

Doojoon just shushed him up. 

Kikwang smirked as he covered Amber's body with the blanket. 

She stirred abit but was still asleep. Kikwang giggled softly as he went to sleep too, head on Amber's. 

Meanwhile, Junhyung was watching them from behind. He saw Hyunseung sleeping and decided to let Hyunseung's head lean on his shoulders. 

He heard a camera shutter sound and looked beside him. He saw Yoseob holding a camera, taking their JunSeung moment. 

"Yang.Yo.Seob. Please take a seat before I chop your head off," Junhyung said calmly. 

Yoseob quickly ran to his seat and sat down, snickering at the photos he took. 

---Half an hour later---

Kikwang was wide awake, due to Dongwoon making silly noises such as making a chicken sound or a duck sound that doesn't even sound like a duck. 

He had to complain it to Doojoon to shut the maknae up. 

The plane was about to land soon, so he woke Amber up.

"Ambaby~ Please wake up~" He said sweetly. 

Amber woke up after hearing what he said. Her eyes flutter open, sighting Kikwang's cute face in front of her. She smiled as she sat up straight and just listened to music. 

---They landed---

When they landed, they went to the customs to verify their passport and went to the baggage claim to take their baggage. They went out of the terminal and head out of the airport.

"Manager hyung, how are we going to get to our hotel?" Kikwang asked.

"Well, the 7 of you are gonna ride a limo. So, it's easy, right?" the manager said.

They all turned to the road and saw a black shiny long limousine stopping in front of them. A man in black suit came forward and opened the door. He told them to go in. The 7 of them looked at each other. They shrugged and just went inside of the limousine. 

"I wonder which hotel we're going to," Dongwoon said as he took a seat. 

"Wanna bet?" Junhyung asked.

"He's young, ," Doojoon exclaimed. 

"Why would you want to bet a young person like that?" Hyunseung complained.

"Junhyung hyung, although I'm the youngest here, that doesn't mean you have to insult me!" Dongwoon accused.

"You retards, Dongwoon isn't the youngest," Kikwang said.

All of them turned to look at Kikwang.

"Dongwoon is born in 1991 while Amber is born in 1992. She's the youngest," Kikwang explained.

"Hah, I bet you guys failed at memory games," Amber remarked sarcastically. 

All of their heads hung low as they realised how bad their memory were.

They were silent until they reached their hotel - Circus Circus Hotel.

They went to the hotel lobby to check in. 2 persons were assigned to one room. 

Dongwoon - Doojoon - Yoseob = 1 Room. [Yeah, since Yoseob needs s by his side]

Kikwang - Amber together and Junhyung - Hyunseung together. 

Their rooms were side by side, so it was easy for them to meet up in the morning or whenever they need to.  All of them went into their assigned rooms and unpacked their luggage. 

---In DooWoonSeob's Room---

"Doojoon hyung, should we tell Amber about what's gonna happen tomorrow?" Yoseob asked.

"I don't think we should. Let's just surprise her. She doesn't know who's beside her room right?" Doojoon replied.

"I don't think so. Since our room is 2567, JunSeung's is 2568 and theirs is 2569, I don't think they know who is in room 2600," Dongwoon said as he jumped onto the single bed. 

"She's gonna find out tomorrow at the same time as what we planned to do?" Yoseob questioned.

Doojoon and Dongwoon nodded. 

"Tell Kikwang to wake her up early in the morning. We really want this plan to work out," Doojoon instructed Yoseob. 

Yoseob got up and walked out of his room and knocked on Kikwang-Amber's room door. The door opened, revealing a shirtless Kikwang.

"Woah, Kwangie~. What are you doing in there with her?" Yoseob asked, after seeing Kikwang shirtless.

"She's changing and I'm changing. We're not doing anything funny, so shut up!" Kikwang said, his cheeks red with embarrassment. 

"You guys change in front of each other?" Yoseob asked, eyes widened.

"No! She's changing inside the bathroom while I change outside. Besides, I can't even her because if she gets pregnant, I'm gonna get murdered by fans and she will be bashed by B2UTIES too!" Kikwang explained.

"I didn't ask you to her," Yoseob said, trying to calm the now ually frustrated guy down. 

"Anyway, both of you have to wake up at 7 am tomorrow morning," Yoseob said, before turning away to go back to his room.

Kikwang just mumbled something and closed the room door.

---In JunSeung's room---

"Hyunseung ah, you know what's gonna happen tomorrow, right?" Junhyung asked as he took the towel and wrapped it around his neck. 

"Yeah," Hyunseung said as he lay down on the bed, dozing off. 

Junhyung just lay on the other bed and looked at Hyunseung. 

"Aish this boy."

---The next morning---

All of them woke up and met each other at 8 am. They went to eat breakfast and after that, they went inside the limousine from yesterday. 

They reached a building that looks like a studio. They stepped inside and walked to the shooting set. Amber was shocked when she found the rest of the f(x) members there.

"What are you doing here?" Amber asked, completely shocked.

"Photoshoot~" Victoria said in glee.

"This is what we're gonna do!" Yoseob exclaimed as he jumped in front of Amber. 

He then handed Amber some clothes. Her eyes widened on what she saw.

A black blouse that can reveal her bare shoulders. A short black leather pleated skirt that reaches 6 inches above her thighs. And also, the heels that Yoseob is holding for her, is exactly 7 inches tall! 

"I can't wear this!" Amber exclaimed.

"Amber, if you don't wear this, no food for a week!" Victoria yelled. 

Amber just went to the changing room and changed. She felt weird wearing those revealing clothes. She tried to cover her thighs by pulling her skirt down. But she failed as the skirt was really too short. She just walked out of the changing room to meet up with the others on the shooting set.

When she reached the shooting set, the guys all laid their eyes on her.

"A-amber?!" Dongwoon asked in disbelief. 

"What?! Do I look like a weird person to you?!" Amber yelled back. 

Dongwoon just shook his head nervously. 

Amber looked around the room. She noticed that the members were wearing different clothes. Victoria was wearing black leggings over a short red dress. Krystal was wearing white skinny jeans with a light blue shoulder-blouse. Luna was wearing a red leather pleated skirt with a red shoulder-blouse. Sulli was wearing a red polka-dot dress.

"Why are you all wearing different clothes?" Amber asked as she walked over to Victoria.

"We're not the main model here. You are the main model," Victoria pointed out. 

Amber just mouthed a small "Oh" and just walked to Kikwang. 

She realised that Kikwang is shirtless.

"Why are you shirtless?" Amber asked.

Kikwang turned to her and hugged her.

"You look so beautiful today!" Kikwang exclaimed as he let go of her.

Amber just rolled her eyes as she looked around. The BEAST members were wearing the same thing - a white singlet and torn jeans. 

After a few minutes of getting ready, the photographer told them to come in the shooting set and posed. Their pose was awkward. Really awkward. 

--END--

a/n: I.Hate.School. so yeah :]  I wrote the story in school and the friggin author's note at home. I actually planned to release it earlier but I have Korean class AND my parents brought me out to watch Transformers 3 :/ k weird movie but i like it LOL.  I decided on something really random :/  AND! Uhhhhhhhhhhh. OH YEAH! The poll on which couple fanfic I should do. I will end it already.

1st place - Dongwoon [weird O.o ]

2nd place - Key

3rd - Joon

4th - Chansung.

 

So, I still wanna do a KeyBerWoon fic xD. And I heard that Dongwoon's bias in f(x) is Amber O.o  cutee!~ Heehee! xD  The next chapter maybe updated tomorrow ^^ 

Oh btw, the titles of the stories will be this: 

KeyBerWoon: I Love Her/Him 

JoonBer: My Mona Lisa with cold eyes.

ChanBer: I can't 

xD HEEHEE LAME TITLES I KNOW~ >< 

 

REPLIES TO COMMENTS: 
 

@Mary517: heehee ^^ sorry for tricking you :/  hehe xD i will post random stuff actually :D BEWARE :D HEEHEE! :D 

@AmHyuk: I think i'm too weak to be able to handle this guys xD HAHA!  boohoo T.T Hot Summer promotions ended already! T.T  Amber doing WGM! I WANT HER TO DO WGM OMG! >< 

@-shooberry: AAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!  sms aku tau. xD hahaha xD thank for reading btw^^ YEEAAYY!! :D 

@Dongwoons_Lover: updated ^^ Heehee!