Album promotion + Another mission

We Have A Family!

 

The next day's shooting was as per normal. But when they arrived at the beach, A LOT of people were there. A LOT!  They wondered who was their surprise guests. They were interrupted by guys/girls' squealing. 
 
"Amber ya!" Amber heard someone call her name. It sounded familiar.
 
She turned to look at the person. She smiled immediately after confirming that is was her best unnie.
 
"Yuri unnie!" Amber exclaimed as she ran to Yuri and hugged the older girl. 
 
-YURI POV-
 
Amber hugged me and I returned the hug. Haha, she was so cute! 
 
I looked at Kikwang, who was staring onto space.
 
"Yah! Babo Kwang, go and get your leader from the van there. He looks like he needs help," I exclaimed.
 
He didn't budge. What is he?
 
I saw Amber kicking his leg to get his attention.
 
"Mwo?" His thick lips formed a circle and it looks cute.
 
"She told you to get your old leader here," Amber said to him.
 
He stood up and walked to the van that was beside mine. A few moments later, he appeared again with leader Doojoon.
 
"Why is he here?" He asked.
 
"I'm the person who is supposed to help you!" Doojoon yelled, causing the younger man to flinch.
 
I just smacked my forehead. Sometimes, these two are really idiotic.
 
-Amber POV-
 
Omo Doojoon hyung is here too?! Hey, I can set him up with Yuri unnie :D
 
"You do know that I could read your mind, right?" Doojoon hyung suddenly spoke.
 
I just shot him a death glare. So much for my evil set up plans. 
 
"Anyway, where do we promote our albums again?" I asked.
 
"Well, I'm just helping your popularity to increase and I have no idea where you're gonna promote it," Yuri unnie said.
 
"Wait, why aren't any of the f(x) members here?"  I asked.
 
But she ran to Tae Jun and carried him. Well, I'm always being ignored. 
 
I saw Doojoon running to Tae Jun and Yuri. They both look like a couple. 
 
I shrugged. I scanned the location to find a stage or whatever. I saw alot of people holding either f(x) banner or a B2ST banner. 
 
I saw a stage that was set up and the people holding the banner was crowding around there. 
 
I dragged Kikwang and ran behind the stage. Doojoon and Yuri followed us behind, along with Tae Jun.
 
Our manager came to us suddenly and told us what we have to do on the stage.
 
Okay, I kept it in mind.
 
1. Introduce myself, Kikwang, Tae Jun and the show.
 
2. Sing and dance a song from my album.
 
3. Tell Kikwang to sing and dance a song from his latest album.
 
4. Give out 6 autographed albums each.
 
5. Tell Yuri unnie and Doojoon hyung to help take care of Tae Jun. 
6. Go back to the hotel and sleep. 
 
Yaaa! It was time to go up now.
 
I ran on the stage along with Tae Jun while Kikwang followed behind. We faced the audience and the crowd cheered.
 
Wow. Fans are like sooooooo hyper. I noticed an LED banner for Kikwang and me. There's a heart between our names. What was that supposed to mean? O.o
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Hi everyone, I'm f(x)'s Amber!" I introduced myself after the host told me to. 
 
"And this is my "son", Tae Jun," I said, and fans cheering got louder. There were a lot of banners for cutie Tae Jun too. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Kikwang from B2ST!" Kikwang introduced himself in English. His English accent was cute! 
 
 Tae Jun kept tugging onto me when Doojoon came on stage and sang and danced with Kikwang. They danced Soom, Fiction and Special.
 
I must admit, Special was y. When it came to my turn, Yuri unnie came out on stage and the fans cheered.
 
"Umm, what song should I dance and sing?" I asked the crowd.
 
A lot of songs were heard. Ah, I guess I will just dance Chocolate Love and Hot Summer.
 
I whispered the song title to Yuri unnie and we both danced and sang at the same time. 
 
I was a bit awkward dancing to Chocolate Love as it was too y for my image. But then, the crowd told me to do the leg lifting thing. Ah, I just refused.  I can't do it. 
 
Now it was time to give out 6 of each autographed albums. I held 6 of mine as Kikwang held 6 of his. Tae Jun was with Yuri the whole time so I didn't mind. 
 
I didn't know they had to buy tickets to attend this event. The 6 people who were chosen were all boys, for my side. It seems like all of them were a fan of me as I can see it on their "I LOVE F(x) AMBER" t-shirt.
 
I just smiled at them as I gave them out.  One of them told me to marry him. I just smiled. Okaaay? It was weird.
 
Finally, it was over.
 
Yuri unnie and Doojoon hyung is still with us, taking care of Tae Jun. I was talking about some random stuff with Kikwang when I received a message.
 
"Nuguya?" Kikwang asked me.
 
"Peurodyuseo nim," I replied.
 
I looked at the message. Another mission.....
 
---TBC---
 
a/n: yeah. i updated, still feeling down. :] thanks for all your support! i'm working on a WoonBer fic + a JunSeung fic so sorry if I updated late. 
 
Replies to comments:
 
@-shooberry: never will give you Taemin's ball :D and thanks ^^
@Mary517: updated ^^ hehe, SHINee is really amazing in person! :D and thanks for supporting me ^^
@xanna2212: yeah, i know that >< they are like, damn rude. 
@YuuYuu: i was about to give up. but with all your support, I don't think i could.  thanks ^^
@harakey96: Well, i continued ^^
@MoeyChunnie: thanks ^^ Hehe, i will keep writing this story :)
@akirakira914: thanks ^^ i will continue but it will end faster than what I expected. 
@bmsbandgeek: thank you ^^  I'm still continuing ^^
@koljanin: thanks for subscribing ^^ and thanks for supporting :]