First Episode - Shocking Discovery

We Have A Family!

-In BEAST's dorm- 

 

The boys were sitting down on the floor, drinking some coke that Junhyung bought a few days ago. Their manager came in and threw an envelope to Kikwang. 

 

"Mwo?" Kikwang looked shock as he saw the envelope on his lap. 

 

On the envelope, it wrote :

 

TO : Lee Kikwang (B2ST)

FROM: WGM AND HELLO BABY PRODUCER 

 

Kikwang opened the envelope and took out the folded piece of paper. He unfolded the paper and read the words printed on the paper. 

 

TO: BEAST KIKWANG

 

Tomorrow, by 7 am, be at this address (-insert address here-)  to go for the WE HAVE A FAMILY shooting. There will be a van fetching you. 

 

From: Producers.

 

 

After reading that, the B2ST members all looked at his shocked expression.

 

"Kikwang hyung, waeyo?" maknae Dongwoon asked, hand on Kikwang's shoulder.

 

"I'm in We Have A Family?!" Kikwang yelled, half surprised. 

 

The manager nodded as Kikwang was still in his shocked state. The other members couldn't control their laughter and started laughing at Kikwang. 

 

"ANIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" 

 

-in f(x)'s dorm- 

 

The members were crowding around Victoria as they watched her cook fried rice. 

 

"Amber yah," they heard the manager's voice from behind.

 

Amber looked behind at the manager and walked to him.

 

"What's this?" Amber said in perfect English. 

 

She opened the envelope and unfolded the pink paper. She read it yelled. 

 

"NO WAY!" Amber yelled in English.

 

"What's wrong?" Krystal went up to the now shocked girl.

 

"I never accepted to be in this type of shows! First, Vic umma in We Got Married! Now, me in We Have A Family! I look like a guy! Don't tell me I have to do this with a girl?!" Amber yelled.

"You will be doing this with a member from the boy group BEAST," the manager said.

Now, everyone was looking at Amber with awe.

"What if you do it with Dongwoon oppa?! Ah, it will be so awesome seeing Amber with Dongwoon!" Krystal exclaimed.

 

"I don't match with Dongwoon oppa," Amber said quietly. But will it really be Dongwoon? Who will it be? 

 

--Day of shooting--

 

Amber reached the apartment and she went in to find a lot of baby items on the floor. She looked at the cameraman.

"What's this for?" Amber asked.

 

"Didn't I tell you, you will be taking care of a baby with a male group member," the cameraman told her. 

 

Amber just sat on the sofa, waiting for her "husband". 

 

Meanwhile, Kikwang was in the van, trying to figure out who his "wife" and "mother" of the baby is. 

 

"Hyung! Will you give me a hint on who my wife is?" Kikwang asked as he was too tired to think anymore.

 

"Well, she's a member from f(x) and she's really charismatic," his manager said. 

 

But that didn't stop Kikwang from asking questions. But those questions was ignored. 

 

Once he reached, he went into the apartment.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Kikwang shouted out.

 

Amber, who was in the room cleaning, was shocked to hear that soothing voice.

 

"Who is it?" Amber whispered to the PD.  The PD told her to stay in the room and let her "husband" go in the room.

 

"Go in the room," the PD instructed Kikwang.

 

When Kikwang went in the room, both of the idols were too shocked to say a thing.

 

"A-amber?" 

 

"Kikwang oppa?!" 

 

---End of First Chapter---

 

a/n: How was it? Was it good? sorry for the short chapter. Gonna watch OMS now! :D bye bye :D