Another Family Outing?

We Have A Family!

"We're going to Singapore, both of us, alone," Kikwang said as he straightened his pillow.

"We're gonna take a flight to Singapore?" Amber asked, as she just played with her phone.

"Nah, we're gonna swim to Singapore," Kikwang said sarcastically.

"Ha.Ha.Ha. Okay I was just asking, no need to be sarcastic," Amber replied as she faked laughing. 

"I'm just kidding!" 

 

--The next morning--

They all checked out of the hotel and went to eat breakfast at Starbucks. 

"I'm sick of caramel frappe," Dongwoon whined.

"Who the told you to buy that anyway?" Amber replied, forcing the poor boy to drink the frappe.  

"Mianhe~" Dongwoon whined again.

They were trying to buy some time because their flight is at 3 pm and they checked out at 9 am, which is still so early. 

The other BEAST and f(x) members were gonna go back to Korea while the couple heads out  to Singapore. 

"Noona! I heard that you're gonna go to Singapore~" Dongwoon asked, feeling excited.

"Yeah, why?" Amber asked, taking a bite from her strawberry cheesecake.

"Please buy for me some souvenirs~" Dongwoon replied with an aegyo.

Junhyung fake coughed at the "ugly" aegyo Dongwoon did. 

"Hyung, at least it's prettier than yours," Dongwoon argued.

Hyunseung pretended to puke after hearing Dongwoon's remark. 

"Guys, stop it, okay?" Amber stopped them. 

Kikwang just glared at Hyunseung. 

---At the airport an hour later---

Dongwoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung , Junhyung , Yoseob, Krystal, Victoria, Sulli and Luna have all departed and now it's left with Amber and Kikwang.

"I heard that we're meeting up with someone when we reach Singapore," Kikwang told Amber.

"Really? Who?" 

"I don't know. PD nim won't tell us," 

Both of them just sighed. 

"Oh look, let's get in the plane!" Kikwang said as he led Amber to the terminal. 

In the plane, Kikwang kept on staring at Amber.

"Why do you keep on staring at me?" Amber asked, taking off her headphones.

Kikwang just giggled cutely. "You're just so pretty, I could die," 

Amber smiled softly at Kikwang's comment.

"You're very pretty with your long hair," Kikwang said, fingers running through Amber's new long hairstyle. 

"Thank you," Amber replied, lying down, her head on Kikwang's shoulder.

Kikwang smiled and sang a song he was familiar with.

"Neoneun naie virus

Apeuge hagetji

Wonhago tto wonhae

Neol michin deushi wonhae

Neomuna saranghae

Apeugo tto apado

Jungneun nalkkaji saranghae~" 

He realised that Amber fell asleep as he finished singing. 

"Neowa bomyeon virus..." Kikwang continued one line only.

--2 Hours later--

Amber had already woke up and it's time for them to eat.

Amber had chicken curry rice while Kikwang had beef curry rice. Amber just stared at her food blankly.

"You don't want to eat it?" Kikwang asked.

"I want to eat it. It's not warm yet," Amber said as she took a bite from her almond bread.

"I'll feed you mine then," Kikwang said as he scooped a spoonful of rice and fed it to Amber who had open to receive the rice. 

"Gomawoyo~" Amber thanked Kikwang as she chewed on her food before swallowing it. 

Kikwang smiled at her as she continued eating. 

It was a few minutes before landing when Amber finally decided to talk.

"Why are are we stopping in Japan?" 

"We have to change to another plane," 

She nodded and just went back to listen to music.

 

The plane landed and they transferred to another plane. They slept throughout the whole trip to Singapore.

 

 

When they landed, they went through the customs and went to baggage claim to claim their bags. They headed out of the arrival hall, surrounded by barricades and fans screaming.

"AMBER! MARRY ME!" "AMBER~!!!!! LET'S MAKE BABIES!!!"  "KIKWANG OPPAAAAAAAAAA! MARRY ME OMG!!!!" "KIKWANG OPPA I LOVE YOUUU!!!" were heard as they passed.

They giggled as they stepped inside the van.

"You have a lot of fans, don't you?" Amber teased the boy next to her.

"Hey~ not only me! Guys were telling you to make babies with them!" Kikwang mehrong-ed at the girl. 

"Girls wanted to marry you," Amber teased again.

Kikwang pouted as Amber giggled. She lay her head down on Kikwang's shoulder.

"Manager said that we're gonna take a walk somewhere and meet someone," Kikwang said as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Who is it?" Amber asked.

"I don't know. I guess we will find out when we get there," Kikwang sighed.

"Oppa~ Can you sing for me?" Amber requested.

"What song do you want me to sing?" 

"Fiction please~" 

"Ireoke nan tto~

Kkeunchi mothago.

Nae gaseum soge kkeutnaji anheul iyagil sugo isseo.

Hajiman Fiction~

Namanui Fiction~

Moduda Fiction~

Moduda Fiction Ohhh~" 

 

"Why did you sing Dongwoon's part?" Amber asked after Kikwang finished.

"Because I know you like Dongwoon more than me," Kikwang smiled goofily.

Amber hit his chest playfully.

"I didn't say that!" 

"Admit that you like maknae more than me," 

"I like SHINee Key," 

"Nooo! You must like me! Wait no, love me!" 

"Okay shut up," 

Both of them laughed and shut up afterwards.

 

When they reached, the manager told Kikwang to put up a disguise and Amber just wore a hoodie. They were walking pass a school when two school students, walk pass by them and stopped.

"I TOLD YOU! AMBER IS A GIRL!"  the girl said.

"Really? Prove it!" a guy said.

"I will only believe you if I see her without a shirt!" The guy continued.

Amber, who heard the conversation, became red.

Kikwang was almost laughing out loud. 

"They are such a er-" Amber was cut off by someone screaming her name.

"AMBER UNNIE! KIKWANG OPPA OMG!" the girl who they passed by earlier was running up to them.

"UNNIE, OPPA! TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME PLEASE!" the girl said as she took out her phone and gave it to the guy who was walking with her. Kikwang and Amber did a peace sign as the girl stood in the middle, holding a f(x) and B2ST poster.

"Gomawoyo!" The girl said as she ran off.

"Wow. She likes you," Kikwang said.

"The guy was a bit erted though," Amber replied, sticking out her tongue in disgust.

They were walking at the void deck when they saw someone familiar.

"Umma!" The familiar person was Tae Jun. He ran to Amber and hugged the girl.

"Tae Junnie?! Did you get here alone?" Amber asked.

"Aniyo~ My mommy brought me here and left me with my auntie who is staying here!" Tae Jun replied in baby talk.

Kikwang carried Tae Jun up and hugged the little boy tightly.

"I missed you!" Kikwang said.

"Appa! I missed you too!" Tae Jun exclaimed as he kissed Kikwang's cheek.

"Appa! Umma! We have to go inside a black van to get to where we are gonna stay!" Tae Jun said as Kikwang put him down.

"Black van?" 

Tae Jun grabbed both Kikwang and Amber's hand and led them to a carpark which has a lot of cars. They went to a black van which has a sticker that said "WEHAVEAFAMILY" on it. 

They opened the door and went inside the van. They were surprised to see the manager there.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH US?!" Kikwang exclaimed.

"NO! I was here," The manager said as he drove.

"Where are we going?" Amber asked.

"We're going to the hotel where you guys are gonna stay for three days," the manager informed.

Amber just sighed as she switched on her phone and checked for a network signal. But her phone died after a few seconds.

"I didn't charge my phone.." Amber said.

"Babo!" 

--END--

a/n: yeah. sorry for the short chapter. bad news. my other fanfic, DoojoonxLizzy and AmberxJoon has been deleted cuz someone hacked into my account. I'm sorry about that. But that will give me more time to concentrate on this and start on the WoonBer fanfic :/ yeah. and the school girl scene thingy. I was referring to... myself. YES! myself. I didn't really take a pic  with Kikwang and Amber but just now in school, me and my friend [the guy in  this chapter] were watching f(x)'s video and he said that Amber was a boy so I said she was a girl and he really said that he will believe that she is a girl when she opens her shirt. I was like wtf are u talking abt u old . O.o k enough. SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER AHAHAHAH! okay btw this fic will have 40 chapters is it okay? AND a bonus chapter blah.

Replies to comments: 

@harakey96: yeah :D i read one of their interviews. :/ LOL. i'm a stalker for Dongwoon ya know that. xD

@Mary517: well, yeah. making love to her. (OMG THIS GIVES ME ERTED THOUGHT NUUUU!)  actually, i was kind of confused when u said Key :/ hehehehe xD

@akirakira914: I want a genie to grant our wish now :/ 

@beastfiction: Waeyo?? O.o

@-shooberry: you..... YOU! OMFG imy imy imy saranghae omg saranghae sms me u fuuuuh im gonna spam ur messages and ur wall hahahaha bye ily :D