Episode 3 - Unexpected Reactions & Requests. Part 2/2

We Have A Family!

The next morning, Amber and Kikwang woke up by the sound of Tae Jun's cries.  Amber quickly got up and realised that Tae Jun is really hungry. 

 

She carried Tae Jun up and went to the kitchen to prepare a bottle of milk for him. When she was done, she realised that Kikwang was standing at the entrance of the kitchen without a shirt on, hair messy. His chocolate abs was really mesmerizing. He looks y when he just woke up.  Amber felt heat going up to her cheeks. Kikwang's y voice woke her up from her daydream.

 

"I look good, huh?" Kikwang said ily. 

"N-nee. I think you should put a shirt on," Amber said as she rushed to their room and came out with a shirt. 

 

"Wear the shirt for me then," Kikwang said as he pulled Amber into a hug.

 

"Y-yah! What are you doing! Let go of me!" Amber yelled as she punched Kikwang's muscular chest lightly. 

 

"I won't let you go unless you wear the shirt for me," Kikwang said as he hugged the girl tighter. 

 

Amber gave in. She told Kikwang to raise his hands up as she slid in his shirt. When the shirt already fully covered his body, Amber went to Tae Jun who is drinking milk from the milk bottle and bring him into his room. 

 

"Oh, what time's our flight?" Amber asked Kikwang as she placed Tae Jun on the bed.

 

"12 pm. The time now is about, 9 am in the morning so we do have time to cuddle," Kikwang joked.

 

"Yah! Oppa, be serious!" Amber said as she playfully punched Kikwang on his arm. 

 

Kikwang just laughed as he went to the bathroom in the living room to shower himself up.

---A few minutes later---

 

Kikwang went inside of the bedroom and saw something he shouldn't have seen. Amber had just finished bathing (there's a bathroom in their room too,) and she's now wearing her bra. 

Amber turned around and saw Kikwang staring at her half- body.

 

"Y-yah! Get out!" Amber yelled as she ran to the door and shut it right in front of Kikwang's face. 

She quickly gets dressed and when she was done, she went out of the room. 

 

"Kikwangie, you can get changed now!" Amber said as she went dried her hair with the towel while walking to the living room.

 

"Where's Tae Jun?" Kikwang asked.

 

Amber pointed in their room.

 

"HE SAW YOU GET CHANGED?!" Kikwang yelled as he got up.

 

"No no no, he is sleeping," Amber said as she gave him a death glare.

 

"Oh, okay. Because you can't let any other man see you changing except me," Kikwang winked.

 

"Yah! You stripped your shirt off during performances and you expect me to change in front of you first?!" Amber yelled back.

 

"Well, my abs are an exception but your body isn't," Kikwang grinned as he ran into the room before he can get hit by Amber.

Amber was stunned at what Kikwang said. 3 shades of pink was visible on her cheeks. 

 

She just continued drying her hair, trying to forget about Kikwang's comment about her body. 

 

---At The Airport, ready to depart---

 

Kikwang was wearing a blue hoodie with dark blue jeans while Amber was wearing a tank-top with a jacket to cover some skin and black skinny jeans. Amber was carrying Tae Jun as the little boy slept peacefully. 

 

Both of them boarded the plane. (Seating plan goes like this: Kikwang - Tae Jun - Amber) Kikwang kept on looking outside the window while Amber just dozed off to sleep. 

 

---Jeju Airport when they reached--- 

 

They reached Jeju in 45 minutes and by that time, Tae Jun and Amber woke up and saw Kikwang asleep. 

 

They alight the plane and went to the customs to check their passports and leave the airport. 

 

"Where do you wanna go, Amber?" Kikwang asked. 

 

"Tae Jun and I are hungry. Let's go somewhere and eat. Or do you wanna go check in the hotel first?" Amber asked. 

 

"I think we should check in the hotel first," Kikwang said.

 

They rode a taxi to their hotel - Hyatt Regency Jeju - and when they checked in and went up to their room, they were amazed at how beautiful the room is. A king-sized bed in the room and a big cupboard was caught in sight as they entered the room. 

"Oppa, are we sleeping together in the same hotel room?" Amber asked.

"There are different beds right?" Kikwang asked. 

 

When Kikwang looked at the bed, he can't find another bed except for the ONE king-sized bed.

 

"So, we're sleeping in the same bed?" Amber asked.

 

"I guess so. But we have slept together before though, so I think it's okay," Kikwang said.

 

"Umma, appa! I wanna eat!" Tae Jun whined. 

 

Amber smiled as she carried Tae Jun and kissed the toddler's nose.

 

"We'll eat! Where do you wanna eat?" Amber asked.

 

"Hey, how about BBQ Chicken?" Kikwang asked. 

 

Amber smiled and the three of them left their hotel room to head for BBQ Chicken.

 

--At the restaurant-- 

 

Tae Jun held the menu for the children as the other two adults began looking at the menu.

 

"Appa! Appa!" Tae Jun exclaimed as he kept on pointing on the menu.

 

Kikwang looked at the menu Tae Jun was holding and saw a picture of himself advertising the chicken.  (http://starringbeast.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/bbq-2.gif)

 

"Hey! It's me!" Kikwang said that caught Amber's attention. 

 

"Omo! Did B2ST really advertise the chicken?" Amber asked.

 

"Yep! I'm handsome right?" Kikwang asked in vain.

 

Amber just snorted at that comment and continued looking for what she wants to eat.

 

"Appa, umma, have you kissed yet?" Tae Jun asked all of a sudden.

 

Kikwang, who was being cool, suddenly stood straight up in shock.  Amber almost choked on her drink.

 

"N-no, waeyo?" Amber replied. 

 

"Umma, I want you to kiss appa!" Tae Jun exclaimed as he clapped his hands. 

 

Kikwang and Amber looked at each other with embarrassment in their eyes. 

"Tae Jun, maybe later," Kikwang said.

Tae Jun nodded cutely and smiled.

 

---Back at the hotel room---

 

"Appa, umma! You promised me to kiss!" Tae Jun exclaimed as they were watching tv. 

 

', I thought that he forgot about this' Amber cursed in her mind. 

 

She suddenly found Kikwang's face right in front of hers.

 

"W-what?" Amber asked, shocked.

 

"What are you waiting for? Let's kiss," Kikwang said as he leaned in further.

 

Kikwang cupped Amber's cheeks and then slammed his lips against hers. 

 

The kiss lasts for 5 seconds when Amber suddenly pushed him away.

 

"W-what are you doing?! That was my first kiss!" Amber said as she covered with both her hands. 

 

"That was mine too. And it felt nice," Kikwang said as he his lips.

 

---End of Episode 3---

 

:) How was it? Hahaha, well, I'll be able to update a lot these days as holidays are next week! :) 

Hope you enjoyed reading!