Photoshoot, Casinos(?) and Noise-maker.

We Have A Family!

Their pose was damn awkward. Amber was sitting down on a chair while Kikwang sat on the armrest of the chair Amber is sitting on. Dongwoon stood beside Amber on the other side, cupping her cheeks. 

The rest of the BEAST members were paired up with the other f(x) members. Victoria with Doojoon, Hyunseung with Luna, Junhyung with Sulli and Yoseob with Krystal.

Doojoon's arms were around Victoria's waist as Victoria's arms were wrapped around Doojoon's neck. 

Hyunseung and Luna's pose were not as scandalous as the others. Hyunseung was beside Luna, her elbow on his shoulder.

Junhyung back hugged Sulli as her hands were holding his wrist.

Yoseob was hugging Krystal while Krystal leaned her head on Yoseob's chest. 

The photographer snapped a couple of shots and after that, told them to change into another outfit for the other theme. 

"Yoseob ah, why are we doing this?" Amber asked the now running boy.

"Oh, we're gonna be featured in a.... Korean magazine," Yoseob said and flashed a goofy smile at the girl in front of him. 

They were walking to their respective changing rooms when the stylist gave another outfit to Amber. The outfit was okay, but except for the blouse. She had to wear black leather leggings, a very black short shorts over it and a black leather high blouse. It will reveal her abs. And she doesn't want that to happen. She had to wear an 8 inched open-toe heels that she knew it would be so darn difficult for her to balance herself in that shoes.

She just sighed and went into Victoria's changing room. She noticed that Victoria had already changed. Victoria was wearing skinny jeans and black shoulder blouse. She's wearing 8 inches wedges. 

"Unnie, I don't want to wear these. Can you trade with me?" Amber asked, putting on her best aegyo. 

"Sure! But.. NO FOOR FOR A WEEK! Only except for Broccolis! You hate broccolis, right? Now it's time to make you love it then!" Victoria smiled at the younger girl.

"What?! NO! Pleaseee~" Amber begged.

"Broccoli for a month?" Victoria smirked.

"Okay nevermind it's okay. I will just wear my outfit," Amber sighed in frustration as she walked out of the changing room and went inside hers.  

While she was changing, she kept on cursing under her breath. Words like "F*** the stylist,", "B****y clothes," and some others came out. She just stomped to the other shooting set, only to find Kikwang and Dongwoon sitting there, watching the other members taking their individual shots. 

"Where are the others?" Amber asked as she noticed some f(x) and BEAST members were gone.

"Noona! You look so beautiful! They are getting their make up and hair done!" Dongwoon gave her a cute smile.

"Thanks, must I go there too?" Amber asked.

Dongwoon nodded. "You must go there with us. We three are the last ones to get our hair and make up done," 

They decided to play some random games that 3 person could play together. They ended up laughing at each other. 

"Yah you three, it's your turn," they heard Junhyung say. They got up, still laughing, and walked to the make up room. 

They sat down on the chair and waited for the make up artist to get their make up done. Once the artists were done, they had to get their hair done.

"Will you mind if I put on some hair extensions on you?" the hairstylist asked Amber.

"Oh, yeah, sure," Amber said, nervously.

The hairstylist started styling her hair for almost 3 hours. 

She was done and it was time for her to go out. She had hair extensions, and it made her look so pretty. She now has shoulder-length hair and the way she walks, she looks like an American model walking on the runway. 

"A-amber?!" Krystal asked. 

"Yes, Krys?" Amber asked as she looked at Krystal.

"Nothing! Just to confirm if you're really Amber~" Krystal joked. 

"Woah! Can you have this hairstyle in our next comeback, unnie?" Sulli asked.

Amber just sighed. She really doesn't like to do this. She just wants to go home.

---After the photoshoot---

Krystal forced Amber not to remove her extensions and keep her hair like that. They went in the limo, heading back to the hotel.

"Hyung! I wanna go to the casino, may I?" Yoseob asked Junhyung. 

"You stupid you're underaged," Amber retorted.

"Chill chill~" 

Amber just rolled her eyes at Yoseob's remark. 

"Kikwang oppa~ Can we go-" Amber was cut off by the sight of a sleeping Kikwang. 

Amber puffed her cheeks and giggled at the cuteness. 

"Unnie~ You love him, don't you?" Luna asked out of a sudden.

"Of course! Who doesn't love their friends?" Amber replied with a smile.

All Luna could do was smack herself at her unnie's answer. 

Amber just gave her a what-did-i-do look at her. That make Luna smack herself for the second time. 

"Nevermind.." Luna said and just stared outside the window.

Amber shrugged and just went back to staring at Kikwang... And Dongwoon disturbing his hyung by poking his cheeks.

"What are you doing?" Amber said in English with a y voice.

"Hey unnie, you sound like a ," Krystal said in English.

"Oh shut up," Amber replied in her y voice again.

"NOONA! Help me bully Kikwang hyung," Dongwoon said as he held Amber's hand.

---They reached the hotel---

Dongwoon happily skipped inside the lobby as he dragged Amber and a sleepy Kikwang to the mini shopping mall. 

"I wanna buy ice-creaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam~" Dongwoon whined. 

"ICE CREAM?!" Yoseob exclaimed as he ran to the trio. 

Dongwoon quickly ran to the ice cream store and bought a cone of bubble gum flavoured ice cream. He walked out, his ice cream.

"I want it~" Yoseob said in glee as he clung onto the maknae.

"NO~ Hyung it's mine!" Dongwoon exclaimed after Yoseob the ice cream. 

Dongwoon smacked Yoseob's shoulders and walked off with an irritated Amber and a VERY sleepy Kikwang.

The others followed behind.

They went up to their respective rooms and finally, everyone was in peace - except for Doojoon who is stuck with the noisy maknae Dongwoon. 

---In DooWoon's Room---

Dongwoon kept on singing MBLAQ's Mona Lisa - Cheondoong's part. 

"COULD YOU SHUT UP?!" Doojoon yelled after Dongwoon repeatedly sang Cheondoong's part.

Dongwoon still sang his friend's part despite Doojoon's complaints.

"Everybody on the left, everybody on the right, everybody b-body e-everybody in da house say LA LA LA LA LA OH LA LA LA LA LA OH LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!" Dongwoon sang loudly until Doojoon threw a pillow right on his face, causing him to fall off the bed.

"Finally, peace~" Doojoon sighed in relief.

But Dongwoon continued singing. 

"CAN I CHANGE ROOMS NOW?!" 

---In JunSeung's room---

"Lucky us that we're not in the same room as Dongwoon," Hyunseung said as he covered himself with the comforter. 

"Yeah, or else the next day, we're gonna be deaf," 

"HAHA! Doojoon hyung has really bad luck, doesn't he?" 

Junhyung just went to sleep without replying.

---In Kikwang x Amber's room---

"Tomorrow, where are we going?" Amber asked.

"We're going to..."

 

---END---

a/n: Hi. :) Hi :) Hi :) Reply me wiz a hii! :D yeah i know this chapter's short! :( So sorry! I just wanted to update so that u guys wont have to wait T.T Mianheeee~ heungheung!

abt my new fics, i will be making: 

WoonBer [B2UTIES threatened me in my e-mail, telling me to make a WoonBer fic or else they will Dongwoon. I decided to do a   WoonBer fic becuz i dont want my Woonie to get hurt :/ AHAHAH] 

KeyBerWoon

JoonBer

ChanBer

:] Glad you all like it! :D  I FOUND TWO WOONBER MOMENTS SO DONT KILL ME >< T,T 

REPLIES TO COMMENTS: 

@Mary517: A plane with them? *imitates Doojoon* WELCOME TO BEAST AIRLINE~ :D LOLOLOLOLL. TROLOLOLOL i'm bad at surprising xD but there will be another surprise next episode~ uhhh, i would like Kikwang to her *getsbricked* so yeah xD HAHAHA!  ah she's not like me! >< LOL. her weakness is FOOD~ LOLOLOLOL. 

@AmHyuk: TROLOLOLOL xD  MONALISA OMG WTF *dies* Cheondoong~ Can i haz him? JOONBER! :D 

@luckilife: Thank u ^^ 

@NanaHime: actually, there's alot of B2UTIES threatening me by saying "MAKE A WOONBER FANFIC OR ELSE I'M GONNA WOONIE" so i decided to do it :D but i will do KeyBer too ^^

@harakey96: YEP! :D Kikwang, Doojoon, Dongwoon's bias in f(x) is Amber!