SURPRISE COMEBACK

We Have A Family!

*AMBER POV* 

"Is it another mission?" Kikwang asked me as he carried Tae Jun. 

I nodded. I was abit shocked at the mission though.

"What's the mission?" he asked/

"I just wish I could smack the PD!" I yelled. 

I threw my phone on the ground, but picked it up again when I realised that I threw it too hard. 

"We'll leave tomorrow night , right? We'll have to fly to Paris TOMORROW for a stupid family photoshoot that I didn't sign up for!" I explained. 

He just nodded. Suddenly, he looked at me. 

"TO PARIS JUST FOR A STUPID FAMILY PHOTOSHOOT?!" He yelled.

I threw an empty paper bag on him to shut him up.

I just shrugged in return. Sometimes, the producer is unreasonably.... weird O.o 

*NO ONE POV*

The next day, Yuri and Doojoon were sent to the airport to leave for Korea. 

Amber, Kikwang and TaeJun went to tourists' attractions in Singapore till it was time for them to go. They got their luggage and checked out of the hotel.

They went to airport and flew to Paris.

-In The Plane (Yes, I have nothing to write before that)-

Kikwang can't stop looking at Amber's sleeping face. She looks pretty, really pretty. He wonders why she doesn't wanna grow her hair more longer.

"Appa?" the small angel-like voice called out to him.

He then looked down at TaeJun. The toddler's eyes were sparkling. He looks so innocent and cute at the same time.

"Yes, Tae Jun ah?" 

"Where are we going,appa?" Tae Jun asked, big round eyes staring at the muscular dancer's. 

"We're going to Paris. I heard that it's a nice place. Your umma has been there," Kikwang told. 

Tae Jun's eyes sparkled at every word Kikwang said.

"Junnie ah, have you went to France?"

"Aniyo.. It's far away! I can't wait to reach!" Tae Jun exclaimed in glee.

He flashed his adorable eye-smile as he clapped his hands. 

They were playing patty-cake with each other, not noticing that Amber was wide awake.

"Why are you two not sleeping?" Amber asked out of the blue. 

"Omo, you scared me! Uhhh, we're having insomnia!" Kikwang reasoned out.

Amber just nodded, before giving Kikwang a what-the-hell look.

"How could a toddler even have insomnia?" Amber asked.

"Well, who knows?" Kikwang shrugged.

Amber face-palmed herself. Sometimed, Kikwang is such a pabo. 

"Umma?" the voice made Amber sat up. 

"Nee?"

"Appa said that you went to Paris before," Tae Jun said.

Amber smiled at the cute little boy in front of her eyes. She messed Tae Jun's hair and pinched his cheeks.

"Yep! I went there for a concert!" she replied with a smile.

Kikwang could only gape at the two. He wondered why Amber treated him differently than the baby. He pouted, earning a pillow hitting him square on the face.

--Landed in Paris-- 

They did their usual routine when they reached the airport. By the time they reached there, it was already 9.30 in the morning. They rode a taxi to their hotel. It was lucky for them since the taxi knows how to speak English.

When they reached the hotel, they checked in seperate rooms.

Tae Jun went with Kikwang in one room while Amber went alone which was 2 floors above the two boys' room. 

"Why are our rooms far from each other?" Kikwang asked the PD.

"So that you could not do anything to her. She's still young, you know," the PD stated.

Amber burst into laughter, together with the PD, leaving a confused Kikwang and Tae Jun.

"Okay whatever. Let's just go up to your rooms and take a break," the PD said.

Amber was slightly laughing as she took the lift to her room. 

*Kikwang and Tae Jun's Room*

"Why isn't Amber umma here?" Tae Jun asked, eyes teary.

"She went to the other room. Don't worry. We'll see her later," Kikwang assured. 

Tae Jun nodded as he ran and jumped onto the bed.

"Can I buy teddy bears, appa?" Tae Jun asked as Kikwang sit beside the small bag.

"Nee! Today we'll be going shopping~" Kikwang sang. 

Tae Jun's face lightened up.

"Yay! I wanna buy a teddy bear!" Tae Jun exclaimed cutely as he jumped on the bed.

Kikwang carried the little boy in his arms and pinched the boy's cheeks. 

*AMBER'S ROOM*

She took out her laptop from her bag and keyed in the password and user she obtained from the information counter a while ago to connect to the internet.

She logged in her me2day and checked all the latest news about the KPOP Music Industry.

She then checked the comment for her me2day updates. A fan told her to watch B2ST Idol Maid to see how Kikwang is like. She got curious and went to Youtube to watch Idol Maid. She decided to skip episodes.

She ended up watching the episode where Kikwang had to kiss Hyunseung's head.

While watching, her phone rang. She picked up and heard Victoria on the other line.

"Amber? Are you doing fine?" 

"Ah nee, unnie. Waeyo?" 

"Just worried. Where are you?"

"Paris. Wae? Jinjja wae?" 

"Which part of Paris?" 

"I don't know. Are you in Paris?"

"Aniyo. I was asking! Bye!" 

Victoria hung up and Amber shrugged. Victoria is always weird. Especially her body. It's too flexible. She continued watching but her phone rang again.

"SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" Amber yelled.

"Wowowow. Relax~ Why are you scolding me?" 

"Oh, Kikwang, annyeong!"

"I heard Dongwoon's voice in the background. ARE YOU WITH HIM IN THE ROOM?!" 

"Oh hell no! I'm watching Idol Maid," 

"Why are you watching it?" 

Amber hung up. Stupid Kwang always asks question that are not needed to be answered. She then shut down her laptop. She rummaged through her luggage and took out her skinny jeans and a jack union cropped top and a white tank top. She quickly changed into her outfit ad put all her personal belongings in a small bag. She put on her high cut sneakers and headed out of the door. 

She took a lift to go down to the lobby to meet Kikwang. When she reached, she quickly walked to the babo that was dressed in a casual black printed t-shirt with black jeans.

"Are you going to a funeral?" Amber asked, eyeing him from head to toe.

"Aniyo! Hyunseung said when we wear black, it means we're y," Kikwang said as he held onto Tae Jun's hand. 

"WAIT UP! There's a mission!" I said as I felt my phone vibrate.

I looked at the message, and my mouth went wide open.

"Can I die now?"

--TBC--

a/n: Yay! Finally I updated! Sorry for the long wait, guys! >< I've been really busy with things! I'm really really sorry! T.T But at least I updated,right? ^^ Wait for the next chapter okay? :D And I wrote 2 chapters of my WoonBer story already! Here's a preview of the first chapter!

 

PREVIEW 

"Are you auditioning for UCUBE?" Key asked me.

"Hi, I'm Son Dongwoon. Please let me have a chance to sing a song for you!" that man said.

He was the person I was finding for! Bingo! 

He kissed me.. Wait. He slept with me too! 

--

How was it? Heeehee ^^ This story is gonna finish soon though~ :D Byebye, annyeong :D And I will reply to comments at the next chapter! :D