Episode 8 - Confess?!

We Have A Family!

Amber went out of the bathroom, trying to look at what Kikwang's expression will be. She stepped out, Kikwang's expression was like I-didn't-thought-that-you-would-wear-this. 

"Yah! Wae did you wear a t-shirt outside?!" Kikwang yelled as he pointed a finger on the shirt.

"It's because I will only open this shirt when we reach the pool. Okay, now go and change," Amber talked back as she gave Kikwang a menacing glare. 

 

Kikwang went in the bathroom to change into his t-shirt and boxers. When he was done, he went out of the bathroom, seeing Amber and Tae Jun waiting outside for him. 

"Were you waiting for me?" Kikwang said as he went to get his personal belongings and the room key and after that, join Amber and Tae Jun. 

"Yeah yeah yeah. Now let's go," Amber said as she passed Tae Jun over to Kikwang. 

They went to the pool to see that no one was there. When they asked the PD, they said that they reserved the pool for 3 days. The other pools in the hotel is for other people.  

"Wae?" Kikwang asked.

"Well, we booked it for you guys privately so that you could spend more time in private," the PD said. 

"We'll leave now," the PD continued. 

When the PD was out of sight, Kikwang took Amber's shirt by the collar and started tearing it off.

Amber tried to stop him but, his hands were too strong. When he was done tearing it off, he threw the shredded shirt on the floor.

"What did you do?!" Amber yelled, making Tae Jun jump out of the baby pool. 

"Yah~ I just tore the shirt too reveal your bikini top," Kikwang pouted.  

"Ah, it's okay. Now, let's just play with Tae Jun in the baby pool," Amber said as she walked over to the baby pool. 

Both of them went inside the pool, feeling the cold water against their skin. Kikwang can't help but to stare at Amber's legs and figure. His stomach was doing somersaults inside. He wished that he could touch that smooth skin of hers. 

"Kikwang?" Amber asked softly. 

Kikwang looked at her, eyes connecting.

Amber quickly looked away when she realised that she was staring at Kikwang like a fangirl. 

They decided to leave Tae Jun playing in the baby pool, since the pool is just beside the deep pool. When Kikwang was almost reaching the edge of the pool, Amber pushed him inside, but Kikwang's hands caught onto Amber's legs and he pulled her down. 

Amber laughed when she reached the surface. Kikwang started wrapping his arms around her waist and pushing her down in the water and swam on top of her. 

Both of them swam to the surface and noticed that Kikwang's arms were around Amber's waist while her arms were wrapped around Kikwang's neck. 

Amber giggled at how close they were now. Kikwang just held her closer, trying to close the gap between them. 

"Kikwang ah, sing me a song," Amber requested, her voice really cute and girlish. 

Kikwang unwrapped his arms around her waist and hold onto her hand. 

He started singing the song "Let It Snow," by Hyunseung and himself. 

"Neoui ipsureul neoui kiseureul barae

Neoui sarangneul wonhae (ne sarangeul wonhae)

Neoui jinsimeul barae (ne jinsimeul barae)

Oneul bam neoreul wonhae
Neoui jeonbureul neoui modeun geol wonhae

 

(Translation : I want your lips, your kiss
I want your honesty, your honesty
Tonight, I want you again
All of my all wants all of you
Baby love you girl)"   

 

Amber, who was enjoying the sweetness in Kikwang's singing voice, swam closer to Kikwang without noticing. Kikwang hugged her tightly as she swam closer. He placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. 

 

"Baby, love you girl," Kikwang ended the song. 

 

---End of Episode 8--- 

 

a/n: Hehe, how is it? It's a bit of a rush since my sister wants to use the laptop. I love the song Let It Snow! It's really sweet! :D Hahaha, Hyunseung~ Okay i'm gonna answer all your comments here :D 

@kitten83: haha, i've updated it :D the next episode will be up soon~ really soon~ 

@Mary 517: Kikwang is forgetful, that's what Doojoon said xD haha. Lols the dance move xD And I didnt write it with Dongwoon because..... because he didnt even appear in this dream of mine :/ hehehe. he only appears if I'm there xD hahaha. 

@AmHyuk: :) glad you like it! :D 

 

 

OKAY AND NOW, ONE BONUS VIDEO! :D 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mccCYn0sbu0&feature=share

 

Hahaha ^^ Dongwoon oppa, you're funny, okay :) I laughed at your cuteness xD and! Follow Hyunseung on Twitter if you have not done it ~ :D 

 

http://twitter.com/#!/doublev89

 

^^