Final Mission

We Have A Family!

 

*Kikwang POV*

Amber looked at me with watery eyes. OMO! She's gonna cry! Did the PD made her cry?!

"Why must all those bad things happen to me?" she said. 

I looked at her, confused. Why was she acting this way? I watched her stumble onto me and she wrapped her thin arms around my waist. My grip on TaeJun's hands tightened. 

She looked up at me, tears rolling down her cheeks. It was too cute to even resist. Oh no.. I'm falling deeply for her aren't I? 

She started punching my chest lightly. I was shocked by her sudden movements.

"Yah, what happened?" I asked. I felt Tae Jun tugging my arm, signalling for us to go shopping quickly.

"Nevermind... It's too embarrassing~" she said as she let go of me and decided to walk further away from me and TaeJun.

I walked closer to her with TaeJun holding my hand. But she walked away, clutching her phone. 

"Ya jinjja before I you, you better tell me what it is!" I said, getting frustrated at the fact that she was keeping something from me. 

She kicked me before entering the car. I winced in pain but managed to bring TaeJun to sit with me. 

When we entered the car, B2ST songs were playing loud. But it was on Dongwoon's part.

I can see Amber's face lighting up when Dongwoon's part was playing. 

My mouth went agape.

WHY WAS I EVEN IN THIS SHOW WITH HER WHEN SHE LIKES DONGWOON MORE THAN ME?!

Okay, Kikwang.. Relax~ If not her, then who else?! Hyunseung?! Wait no he's a guy for 's sake. Victoria?! Nooo~ She has Nickhun. Well, Amber is pretty good but she likes Dongwoon more than me. *stabs Dongwoon's picture* Okay I was overreacting. 

"You got my message?" The PD, who was driving, asked.

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU?!" Amber shouted.

I covered Tae Jun's ears so that his ears couldn't get damaged. Amber than snapped her head at my direction and gave me a menacing glare. 

I gulped. I could see that scared look in Tae Jun's eyes. He seems like crying, seeing Amber suddenly getting angry like that. 

"Appa! Why is umma angry at me?" Tae Jun asked me as he turned around to look at me with teary eyes.

Oh no. Amber isn't angry with him! How could I explain this? Amber quickly sat back down on her seat and folded her arms. 

"Ermm.. Taejunnie, don't cry okay? She's not angry at you," I said, patting his back.

I glanced at Amber. She was closing her eyes. I know she was trying to calm down. She looks pretty. And I could see her s. It's moving up and down as she breathes. WAIT HAVE I TURNED INTO A ERT?!

I realized that I was staring at her chest. Luckily she didn't see it or else I would be smashed right now. 

"Appa! I called you so many times!" Tae Jun said as he hit me on my knees with his small hand.

I looked down at him and smiled goofily. He giggled. It was so cute! I wish he was my real son! But come to think of it, he looks like a mix of Amber and Doojoon abit. Wait what?! 

I glanced at her again, and I saw her head slightly tilted to the side, leaning on the mirror. She fell asleep... I guess. I felt a light weight on my arms. I looked over and saw Tae Jun sleeping. Okay why are everybody sleeping? Hopefully the driver doesn't or else we'll get killed. I don't wanna die yet! 

I carried the toddler onto my lap and sat him into a comfortable position. 

I lay my head onto the headrest. And I finally drift to sleep, off to Neverland  Dreamland~

*Kikwang's Dream*

I stepped into the house. Hmmm, pretty neat. I smelled the scent of pancakes coming from the kitchen. I walked there with my black suit. I saw a girl with blonde hair reaching her waist, a small petite waist, wearing a dress that reaches up to her knees. Her dress was princess-like. It has puffy sleeves. And it looked good, from behind.

I wonder who's the girl. Amber? Noo~ She have short hair! Victoria? Hmmm, could it be? Jessica?! Oh my.. maybe it is! she's the only blonde long haired idol I could think of right now! 

"Ermmm, Jessica?" I called out.

I heard the person giggle. It doesn't sound anything like Jessica. Instead, it sounds more girlier. Victoria? Luna? Who is this girl?

"Are you Luna?" I asked.

She shook her head. She giggled again. Omo, I find it cute!

"APPA!" I heard a child calling me. I turned around and saw a little boy with chubby cheeks. He looks just like me! I carried him and asked him what his name was.

"eung? Appa doesn't know my name? I am JiHo, appa!" the little boy said. 

Appa? I have a child with that blonde woman?

"JiHo yah, your appa is tired, come here and help umma~" the woman spoke up.

She sounds a bit matured. I meant, her voice is a bit low and I find it y. I put the little boy down and he ran to the woman. She slightly turned around, and I saw a slight side-view of her face. She looks like... Hyunseung?!

"HYUNSEUNG?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I asked, pointing at that woman/ Hyunseung.

"I'm not 'Hyunseung'. Are you cheating on me Lee Kikwang? I am Eunyoung.." she said, turning back to her cooking.

Waaaait. Eunyoung? WHO IS THAT?! 

"Turn around, I wannas see your face!" I demanded.

She turned around. WAAAAIT~  Since when did Amber turn to Eunyoung?! She looked so gorgeous.

"A-amber?" I stuttered.

"Yes, honey?" she replied.

I almost melted to the ground. She was sooooo hot! I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. She pushed me away lightly and chuckled.

"I'm cooking now~" she said as she continued cooking.

*end of dream*

"LEE KIKWANG, MEMBER OF B2ST, SON OF MR AND MRS LEE, KIKWANG LEE ANSWER ME YOU IDIOT!" I heard someone yell at me.

I jolted awake. I snapped open my eyes and saw Amber looking at me. Tae Jun wasn't with me and I noticed that it was getting hot in here.

That's when I found out that we've reached our destination. I sat up straight and looked around. The PD wasn't there too. 

"Where are the others?" I asked.

She ignored me and went out of the van. I followed suit and we reached a very beautiful place. I saw the sign above. It said "Pavillion Sully" (a/n: yes okay i don't live in Paris and this is the place where KeyBer took a photo *blabberblabberblabber* so sorry xD). 

"LEE KIKWANG!" The PD called out. I turned around. He motioned me to walk up the stairs.

So I did. I walked 3 steps. And Amber walked 7. Tae Jun walked 5 and now we're all 2 steps away.

The PD took out his camera and snapped a photo of us. WAIT WE DIDN'T EVEN FREAKING POSE. Then he told Amber to go up further and TaeJun to be on the same step as Amber.

He motioned me to go up. Go up where? I just stared at him stupidly. He face palmed himself.

"Go up to where Amber is you idiot!" he yelled.

I mouthed an "Oh" before walking up to where Tae Jun and Amber is. I slung an arm around her while Tae Jun is sandwiched between us. This looks like a familiar pose. Why are they making us do a KeyBer pose when we're KiBer? Wait, the hangul is the same. Wait no! It isn't! What am I thinking?

He snapped another photo of us and told us to come down. We did and then one of the camera crew noona brought Amber and Tae Jun away. 

"PD nim, what was the mission you told Amber?" I asked. 

He looked at me and smiled.

"That's your 2nd last mission. And we really need to force her into it!" he said.

"What is it?" I asked, really curious.

"Do you know all those photoshoot where the settings are like of those in the Victorian era? We're gonna take a photoshoot like that and she's gonna wear a dress," he explained.

That explains why Amber was being grumpy. She was forced to wear a dress. I grinned. I like how the people in the past dress like. Especially in the Victorian era. Those dresses that girls wear will make them look y. Wow~! A y Amber. I can't wait!

Suddenly, Amber and TaeJun came back with ice cream. I thought that they were gonna change?! 

"Yah! How could you both eat ice cream without me?!" I asked.

"It was to calm me down you erted idiot!" Amber yelled back.

I just mehrong-ed her. She rolled her eyes. I thought I was cute! Okay, I have to relax and stop being so full of myself!

After taking a couple of shots at that place, we drove to a place where the shops are close to each other. We alighted and the PD dragged us to a really vintage studio. I thought that it was really pretty. I saw a curtain almost covering a small room. And I peeked into it. A LOT of dresses were there. A LOT!  I really like those dresses. I wonder how it would look like on Amber! Weee~ I could see a grumpy Amber and an excited Tae Jun! Amber went in the dressing room first. And I was so excited to see her in a dress!

"Appa! I can't wait to be wearing a suit! Amber umma said wearing a suit makes me look handsome!" Tae Jun said, jumping up and down.

I can't help but to smile at him. He's so cute!  I heard some "No no no" and some "PD nim you bastard" coming from the changing room. 

I saw Amber coming out in a really beautiful black and red dress. (a/n: It looks like this: http://www.renaissancedress.com/tran1.jpg )

I can't really see what she was wearing underneath so I let them be it. I heard some sounds so I think she was wearing heels. She was wearing a nice feather hair band on her head and some diamond necklaces. I admit I was gawking at her. She was so beautiful. And she looked more like a woman in this dress. I liked her more like this. 

She looks so gorgeous. Oh my.. I really really love PD nim for making her wear like this. 

"Kikwang ah, it's your turn to get changed!" The PD said.

I sighed and stepped inside the changing room with Tae Jun holding my hand. We got changed into a suit. Wow~ It looks preppy. Okay what the heck? 

I stepped out the changing room once I was done along with Tae Jun and we went to out shooting set. The background was beautiful. It was like a home, with a chair, a table and nice decorations. The chair was nice. It was like the one Hyuna used in Just Follow performance! Exactly like that! Amber was told to sit in there so she did! Tae Jun held a Teddy bear and stood next to Amber. And I stood beside Amber, holding a gun. We looked like a perfect family~ 

The photographer told us to smile and she took a photo of us with an old styled camera. The flash hurts my eyes but I liked it :D

We then went to another shooting set. I could see Amber was having troubles with her dress at it was too big. I went to her and helped her walk by holding her hand. She smiled and we walked together. 

"What's on your mind now, madame?" I asked politely.

"Haha~ Don't be like that Kikwang ah... I'm just sad that after this, we're all gonna go apart," Amber said.

I frowned. I just realised, this may be our last trip to another country together. And this was our 2nd last mission. Our last mission would be soon and everything would be over. I wonder why they want it to be over. I hate it. 

"Will Tae Jun even remember us?" She asked me.

That changed the way I think of her. She asked that like as if she was a mother leaving her son for a few years. And that made me sad. I can't help but to cry. I didn't really cry. But I wanted to.

"He will always remember us!" I said. I promised her he will.

I hugged her and we finally reached our shooting set.

Everything went well. The shooting, the photos, everything. The photos were printed out. It was beautiful. I plan to keep it in the dorm. And make all them boys jealous~ Especially that stupid babo idiotic tall foreign-looking maknae.  He will cry when he knows how beautiful my wife is~ 

We went back to the hotel. Tae Jun already fell asleep. I was on my laptop. I checked on the internet news. Another couple will be replacing us? No wonder.. But then.. Why can't they be like WGM? It's better.  

Aish! I just couldn't help myself. To be honest, I really do have feelings for her. Ever since we first met on that music show. And when we hung out together. I've been keeping it a secret to myself. I couldn't contain my happiness when I found out I was doing this show with her.  I wanted her to know about my feelings. Alright! I'm gonna confess when at the end of this show!

 

*Amber POV*

I lay on my bed, thinking on how am I gonna confess to him. Ahh! I'm too nervous to even confess! But, should I? Sigh.. I guess I shouldn't do this. What if he doesn't like me back?

Well, maybe he does. But, who would even want a girl like me? Well, I guess Henry wants since he's been fighting over Twitter with Donghae for me. Crazy . Anyway, I still wonder if I should confess or not. 

I was surfing the net, watching Idol Maid, B2ST Documentary and any shows that has Kikwang on it. There was one show, he said that he admired Victoria. Well, I felt jealous at that time. It's because, he had never mentioned me in any past interviews. I know that I didn't  mention him too, but the fact that he said that he admired Victoria makes me jealous.

Ah, maybe that's just me right? 

I saw how sweet he was to girls in dramas. I decided to watch B2ST Documentary since I had enough jealousy. But what came by was more! He said that he wanted to marry Hyunseung. Well, that really explains it. Kikwang wants to marry a pretty girl. Not an ugly tomboy like me. 

Why do I even care anyway? It's because,  I like him. Those touches he shares with other girls and other members makes me think that I'm not the one for him. 

Well, I'm thinking too much. But really, no matter how much I see him with other girls, it just pains me.

My laptop was already closed when someone called me. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Amber ah.." 

My heart skipped a beat. That voice...

"K-kikwang? What do you want?"

"I just missed your voice..."

My heart  beats faster..

"O-ohh. Well, why don't you get some sleep? It's been a tiring day,"

"But, I couldn't sleep. Please sing for me a lullaby. Tae Jun's asleep already,"

My heart beats faster and faster.

"S-sorry Kikwang ah but I don't sing.."

"It's okay. Your voice is already a lullaby to me," 

My heart beats more faster.

"R-really? Well, thanks Kikwang ssi. Haha."

"Why are you stuttering? You don't have to be shy around me.."

My heart beats more faster than before.

"I'm just cold, oppa! Well, haha, it's time for you to sleep! goodnight!"

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

I think my heart has just stopped.

I'm going crazy, really. 

I hung up and placed a hand on my chest to calm my racing heart down. He called me sweetheart. 

I breathed in and out. His words that were stuck in my head wasn't helping! 

I can't take my breath breath breath~

My phone rang. Someone texted me. I looked at it....

 

Our one last final mission...

 

a/n: Hello guys I'm back from Las Vegas (since a week ago actually) ^^ Sorry for the long wait :/ The next chapter will be up by next 2 weeks I promise! :D Hehehe~ Well, the next chapter is the last chapter to this story! I've gone a long way and I've finally reached my goal thanks to all of you! <3 

To my subscribers that I've never thanked, THANK YOU <3

To ALL my subcribers, Thank you so much for supporting me throughout this story! 

Well, remember that I'm gonna write another story? Yes, that will be up soon right after the last chapter of this fanfic! ^^ I'm sorry if I'm not replying to anyone it's because I have really no time for that >< I'm busy with school work and stuff >< Well, you guys don't mind right?

Thanks for reading this chapter! Hope it's long enought to cover up what I've left. :D

 

TEASER FOR UPCOMING FIC :

Kibum's grip on my wrist tightened as I tried to struggle out of his grasp.

"I won't let you go home alone."  he said. 

---

I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw Dongwoon falling asleep, head on my shoulder.

I smiled. He looked so cute when sleeping. It was like looking at an angel. I ran my fingers through his brownish black hair.

---

"You're a girl and girls must take care of their body! You sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the matress," he said as he got up, carrying me bridal-style and putting me gently on the bed. 

I blushed so hard when he did that. 

---

"You're not taking her away from me, Kibum!" Dongwoon yelled as he punched the younger man.

"Dongwoon ah, she doesn't want a poor guy like you who can't even take care of her!" Kibum kicked him in the guts and ran away along with Amber.

---

 

 

Okay guys ^^ How was the teaser? Drop a comment and tell me how you think about it~ ^^