LAS VEGAS?!

We Have A Family!

a/n: Sorry for not updating much. Instead, I updated with what I did. Mianhe ><

-----------

The next morning, Kikwang woke up, the sunlight blinding his view. Once his eyes adjust to the surrounding, he went down from the upper deck bed. He noticed that all of the members were still asleep, and Dongwoon is sleeping next to Doojoon. How did he get down there though? 

His eyes scanned around the room and he saw Amber sleeping. He smiled softly as he went to her bed and sat beside her. 

He carressed her cheeks softly as he sang. 

He then kissed her cheek, causing her to move abit. 

She opened her eyes and saw Kikwang staring at her.

"Kikwang oppa? What are you doing here?" she asked as she slowly got up to sit.

"Ani~ I just wanna see your pretty face," Kikwang said as he stood up.

"Wake the others up," Amber said as she stood up and opened her room door.

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm gonna find some food for us. Wake the others up and take a bathe," Amber said as she ran downstairs. 

Kikwang shrugged and just shook the members awake. But then, the members were still asleep. 

He started shaking them roughly. Only Hyunseung woke up.

"What?" Hyunseung asked sleepily. 

Kikwang ignored and moved to the maknae and took away his plushie. But he still did not move.

"Hyunseung ah, is the maknae dead already or is he still alive? He won't budge," Kikwang jokingly said as he let Hyunseung stood up. 

"You stupid I told you to wake them all up and you guys are having an ultimate KiSeung moment here," the two dancers looked at the room entrance and saw Amber standing there with wet hair and a towel around her neck. 

"Nonono, you're the only one for me," both the guy said in unison.

"Go and wake all of them up! We're eating out!" Amber yelled as she threw her towel at Hyunseung. 

Hyunseung breathe in her scent and pretended to faint.

"The smell is so nice~" Hyunseung said as he hugged the towel. 

Kikwang tried to grab the towel but Hyunseung snatched it back.

"YAH! BOTH OF YOU STOP THE KISEUNG MOMENTS! PACK YOUR BAGS! WE'RE GONNA GO LAS VEGAS!" Amber yelled out from downstairs. 

"LAS VEGAS? The place where there's a lot of casinos and nekkid girls?!" Hyunseung shot up.

"You better not be ert," Kikwang said as he finally got to snatch the towel away from Hyunseung's grasp.

Hyunseung was about to snatch the towel back but then, his knee hit Dongwoon in the stomach. The maknae let out a cry and then, his fist when onto Hyunseung's face.

"WHAT HAPPENED UP THERE?! I HEARD THE MAKNAE CRY!" Amber's yell was heard.

"I didn't mean to!" Hyunseung said as he slapped the maknae's face to wake him up.  

The maknae woke up and sat up. His expression shows that Hyunseung was gonna get it later. 

"Can you like, wake the others up now?" Kikwang asked as he snatched Dongwoon's pillow and threw it on Hyunseung.

Dongwoon just sat there, head down. Hyunseung stood up and sat on top of Junhyung.

"Junhyung ah~ Wake up! I'm finally home~" Hyunseung said seductively. 

Junhyung pushed Hyunseung from his stomach and hugged the older boy. 

Kikwang just smacked his forehead as he smacked Hyunseung's leg.

--[Let's skip the waking up part :D it's too long and boringxD heehee]--

All the members finished bathing and packing so they went into the car and headed to In and Out burger to eat breakfast. The maknae ordered two burgers to eat in the car.

"You crazy?!" Kikwang asked.

"Probably~" The maknae replied.

"Okay shut up you guys. We're going to Vegas. What do you guys wanna do there? I just wanna go and hang out in some places," Amber said as she took a bite from her burger.

"Shopping?" Hyunseung asked.

"You're exactly like Key. Can you at least stop spending money?" Dongwoon said.

"Okay then, how about swimming?" Kikwang asked.

"Nah, too boring,"

"I KNOW!" Yoseob yelled out.

"Me, Doojoon and Junhyung planned it since we got in the car!" Yoseob continued.

"We are gonna......" 

Yoseob just kept quiet when he suddenly forgot about what he wanted to say.

"Well, what are we gonna do there?" Amber asked.

"Uhhhh. You're gonna find out when we get there ^^" Yoseob replied.

 

'Hyung, what were we supposed to say?' Yoseob whispered into Junhyung's ears.

'Even if I say it, you're just gonna forget,' Junhyung whispered back as he continued eating.

Doojoon took a sip from Junhyung's coke. His hand got slapped away by Junhyung.

"I WAS TRYING TO GIVE HER A HINT!" Doojoon yelled.

"What hint?" Amber asked.

"Nevermind. Just wait till you get there," Doojoon winked.

Amber rolled her eyes. 

"Should we tell you know then?" Yoseob asked.

"I finally remembered!" Yoseob continued again.

"Sure, what is it? Spill it out!" Amber said as she sat up straight.

"We are gonna ------

 

--END--

a/n: yeah. Sorry for short chapter. My mind is blocked :/  and sorry if the story is getting boring. and guess what? I decided to write a Key/Amber/Dongwoon fic after I finished with Realization of You[I just have 6 chapters more for this story] and after that Key/Amber/Dongwoon fic, I will write a Amber/Joon fic. And lastly, a Key/Chansung fic :) Heehee! AND I'M SORR FOR THE BORING CHAPTER >< 

Replies to comments:

@Mary517: Next chapter will have a lot of KiBer moments :]    And next chapter will be sweet! :D Doojoon is currently in my room, harrassing me *bricked* :D heheee just kidding.  Sorry for not updating much >< the mirror mirror stage @.@  Hehe, thanks anyway :D

@akirakira914: Well, I suppose Amber does that to guys who tries to test her patience, right? HEHE :D  the next chapter will have alot of KiBer moments :D Hehe, i dont have much physical contact though. I died when I saw Woonie's smile @.@

@JangSeungie: u shut up  -.- i'm already home u idiot. LOL. babo go do ur homework.  and since when did u change ur bias to Hyunseung O.o   

@AmHyuk: Amber is a tough girl, isnt she? :D Sorry for the boring chapter T.T my mind was abit blocked actually. :/  Hehe, I love the Mirror Mirror performance. I just hope they did the leg spreading dance though >< YEAH! Mr.Boogie concept~ I want it~ I want Amber to wear revealing outfits ><  Heehee :D 

@Dongwoons_Lover:  Okay then ^^ heehee. LOL. thanks ^^  Dongwoon is just too cute xD