Relationship getting further apart.

We Have A Family!

 

"No one has ever called me a babo for not charging my phone, stupid," Amber remarked. 

"Bwahahaha, I was kidding, yeobo~" Kikwang said as he poked Amber's puffy cheeks.

"You shut up, I hate you," Amber pouted. 

"Umma~ Appa~ Don't fight!" Tae Jun said as he tugged on Amber's shirt sleeve. 

Amber giggled at the sight of Tae Jun looking up at her with shining bright eyes.

"You're so cute!" Amber said as she pinched Tae Jun's cheeks. 

"Cute like you~" Kikwang teased the girl as he pinched her cheeks.

"Stop harrassing my cheeks!" Amber yelled as she rubbed her cheeks.

"I'm not even doing that!" Kikwang sided himself.

Amber just puffed her cheeks cutely and looked away from Kikwang.

*Kikwang POV* 

Omo~ She's angry now! Eottokhae? Aish. Hmmmm, should I kiss her? OMG What was I thinking?!

"Amber? Are you mad?" I asked.

She just ignored my question. I panicked. I didn't mean to make her THIS angry. 

I was panicking. I felt like crying but because I'm a man, I tried HARD not to. Oh . >< I'm gonna cry any sooner. She's paying more attention to Tae Jun! Wae not me? I'm more handsome than that kid who we called our son! 

I was about to cry when I felt my phone vibrating. I looked at the caller ID.

"Hyunseungie noona~" 

Aish, what does this man-girl wants?! I answered the phone, irritated.

"WHAT?!" I asked in an irritated tone, causing Tae Jun and Amber to look at me. 

"Don't use that tone when talking to me, ," I heard Junhyung's voice from the other line.

Wait a sec! This was supposed to be Hyunseung's number. 

'Oh no this !' I muttered.

Amber seemed to heard that

"Can't you respect your hyungs?" Amber asked me.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered as I saw her glaring fiercely at me.

"JUNHYUNG HYUNG! WHERE THE HELL IS HYUNSEUNG UMMA?!" I yelled.

I felt a sharp pain on my abs and I realised, Amber kicked me there.

My nose scrunched from the pain.

"Hyunseung is on my bed," Junhyung said after a few minutes - which contained s.

"What... What were you doing with him on the bed?!" I asked, trying my best to heal from the pain. 

"Uhhhh, okay nevermind. I regretted calling you. I just wanted to tell you to get me something there," Junhyung said, groaning.

"Just tell me what you want and you can continue making love to your Hyunseung," I said, almost puking. 

"Uhhh, buy me a couple shirt for me and Hyunseung, then some accessories and uhhhh, condoms?" He said, and I heard Hyunseung chuckle.

"MICHYEOSSEO?!" I yelled after Junhyung hyung said 'condoms'.

"STOP SHOUTING OHMYGOD MY EARS HURT!" Amber screamed at me and threw a pillow at me.

"No no no, I was kidding. uhhh, bye!" Junhyung hyung said and hung up.

He was acting really weird. Ah! That weird hyung of mine.

"Why were you shouting? Tae Jun got scared!" Amber scolded me. 

"Junhyung hyung called me to get him a pack of condoms!" I said, trying to explain everything.

"Ewwww, what does he want them for?" 

"Uhh, to make love.. With.. Hyunseung umma.." I said slowly, disgusted by the fact that Junhyung wants a pack of condoms.

Amber covered with her hands and her cheeks puffed out. It looks like she was gonna puke. 

"I'm so gonna puke," she said.

"AH! Yeobo, don't! Are you pregnant?" I asked. But there was no hint of sarcasm in my voice! :D I'm amazed!

"You son of a-! Yah! Tae Jun is here !" she said, covering Tae Jun's ears. 

I stepped back, trying to flee from her. 

*Amber POV*

Aish this guy. Seriously, he gets on my nerves. Aish,  jinjja. ><  What should I do? But I wonder why I blush when he touches me or said something damn super cheesy. Wait, am I falling for him? No! I can never fall in love with a BEAST member.There's no need to know the reason! Aish, why am I acting like this?

"Umma! Are we reaching?" I heard Tae Jun's little high-pitched voice.

"Uhhhh, I da na," I imitated Yoseob's "I don't know". 

I heard Kikwang laughed. I looked at him with an expressionless face. He laughed more, and it made me laugh. Damn, this guy is good. 

I muni dachimyeon ne moseubi sarajimyeon
Harureul nunmullo salgetjiman
Neowaui chueok ttaemune
Honja nama haengbogeul deo baralge

 

Oh damn my phone is ringing. I took my phone out and saw a text. It was from the Directors. There is a mission and an information.

"What is it? And why do you have Dongwoon's voice as your ringtone?" Kikwang asked, a hint of anger in his voice.

"I like the song. And it's a mission," I replied.

'To: Amber

From: WHAF crew

Message: Your mission is, to go to the beach and then, you have to perform each other's songs in front of everyone at the beach. Two person will help you with it, and it is the person you know. You'll find out tomorrow. Your mission will be tomorrow. And this is your 3rd last mission as the show is going to end.'

"The show is gonna end soon and this is the 3rd last mission,"  I told him.

"JINJJA?! Ah, no! T.T Why is the show ending so fast?" Kikwang asked me.

"You ask me when I don't know the answer. You're a smart kid, really," I said sarcastically.

Really, now I'm damn pissed. But I'm curious who will be there tomorrow. Just wait till I find out.

--End-- 

a/n: sorry for not updating much. I had writer's block. Sorry! >< And so sorry for the short chapter even though I didn't update for long. I'm sorry! really sorry! ><   Oh, have you guys heard Yoseob's new song with Bang Yong Guk? I was listening to the song while writing this. I almost made angst! :D Gonna make angst soon :] heehee. and finally BEAST idol maid ep 12 is subbed! I watched it during a test in school xD HAHAHA. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5ynjiBWnYNo

:] That's the song. :D  It's really nice! :D 

 

REPLIES TO COMMENTS: 

@beastfiction: cuz' i'm awesome like thaaat <3 :D Thanks for reading :D and, fans like me, are considered, PRO STALKER :D 

@Mary517: THEIR BABY IS HERE :D kekekeke ^^ I tried. and finally, today, he believes me :D Oh, the WoonBer fic, can you give me ideas on what to write about? I keep on writing about somethings but then, my mind is blocked :/ completely blocked and i had to throw all the stories away :/  :] Thanks for reading :D

@-shooberry: eh u. of course u love it :] it's me who wrote it! HAHA! MISS U! And, when is cher's day so we can meet?  :D kekekeke ^^

@akirakira914: Sowaneun malhaebwa~ xD   Next update will be fun, I tell u :D Thanks for reading :D