Episode 11- L.A! Part 1

We Have A Family!

They arrived at LAX and they took a car to a terrace house. They entered the house and saw a lot of nice furnitures around.

"Whose house is this?" Kikwang asked.

"My parents. They actually gave me this house so that I could stay here alone. I have another house but far away from here," Amber replied as she carried her bags and went up the staircase.

"Where's your room?" Kikwang said as he followed her.

"Follow me," Amber requested.

Kikwang followed Amber into a nice room which has a bunk bed. Posters of B2ST, SHINee, f(x), Teen Top and other K-Pop bands were there.

"Who decorated this room?!" Kikwang asked, amazed at the sight.

"Remember when I was on a hiatus for months? I went back here with all the posters I bought from Korea and pasted it here," Amber explained as she sat down on the lower bunk bed. 

"You even have the poster of me shirtless!" Kikwang exclaimed.

"Vic unnie gave it to me," Amber said as she threw a pillow at Kikwang. 

"Where do I sleep?" Kikwang asked.

Amber pointed at the upper bunk bed.

"Oh yay! I get to sleep in the same room as you!" Kikwang exclaimed as he climbed up to the upper bunk bed. 

They went outside and went into the car.

"Where we're going?" Kikwang asked.

"We're going to a restaurant," the Manager said.

"Ahh, where?" Kikwang asked.

"I told him to go to In and Out," Amber said.

"But who will order? I can't speak English!" Kikwang exclaimed.

"Babo, I can," Amber said. 

They reached the restaurant and ate. Kikwang was surprised at Amber's English skills.

When they went back in the car, Kikwang questioned Amber.

"How can your English be so good?" Kikwang asked.

"I'm American-born," Amber rolled her eyes.

 

They reached home, and they headed to the door. They saw another car at the garage.

"Eh? Is my parents back?" Amber asked. 

They entered the house and the sight of the rest of the BEAST members were seen.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO, KIKWANG AND AMBER!" The BEAST members shouted out.

"YAH! When did you get here?!" Kikwang asked.

"We just reached!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

--End of Part 1-- 

 

a/n: yeah, it's short. it's because, the next chapter is gonna be LONG! I'm telling you, VERY LONG. I'm very sorry! :( Huhuhuhu TT.TT 

REPLIES TO COMMENTS : 

@Mary517: ajabwabwa >< so sorry >< this chap is short too ><  ooohoh xD haha.  just wait for that chapter to comeeee~ :D heehee.  next chapter :)

@kitten83: I died. hehehe. xD HAHAHA. I feel sick nowadays, but Dongwoon healed me xD I kissed the screen when he kissed the camera xD hehee. and I felt like as if I had my first kiss. xD hahaha.  Next chapter!~

@AmHyuk: Hehehehe~ Heard he watched ? xD hahaha. Oooh~ I didnt know o.o YEP! It will be in next chapter! :D