Episode 3 - Unexpected Reactions & Requests. Part 1/2

We Have A Family!

Amber and Kikwang was now cracking their minds on what to do to the baby while they pack their luggage. 

 

After enough times of racking their mind for ideas, Kikwang came out with a plan.

 

''What if, we both go to each other's dorm with the baby and pack our clothes together! You can help me pack my luggage and I can help you pack yours!" Kikwang exclaimed in glee. 

 

Amber looked at Kikwang with a smile saying you-brilliant-kid-i-love-you-so-much. 

 

Both of them put on their jackets and Amber carried Tae Jun up and went inside a van. (The van that Kikwang rode on was the van used to film the show) 

 

"Whose dorm are you going to first?" Kikwang asked.

 

"We go to yours first, since yours is not far from here," Amber said as the van started moving.

 

--10 minutes later at B2ST Dorm's Carpark--

"We've reached, Tae Jun ah!" Kikwang exclaimed as he picked Tae Jun up from Amber's grip. 

"Kaja!" Kikwang said as he held on to Amber's hand as she stepped out from the van. 

 

They took the lift to the 5th floor (okay, i don't think BEAST lives on the 5th floor, but, who cares :D ) and when they went out of the lift, they went to an apartment as they turned left.  Kikwang opened the door and the sight of the BEAST members shirtless was seen.

 

"Yah! Hyung! Please cover up your body! There's a girl here!" Kikwang yelled as he threw the clothes strewn on the floor at the rest of the members. 

 

"Hyung! Which girl group member came? I wanna see, I wanna see!" Dongwoon exclaimed as he skipped to the corridor.

 

"AMBER?!" Dongwoon yelled as he saw Amber behind Kikwang. 

 

"Oh, Dongwoon oppa. Uhmm, I'm Kikwang's so-called wife in this show, well-" before Amber could finish talking, Dongwoon pinned her on the door. 

 

"You, me, tonight? Kikwang can just leave with the baby," Dongwoon said, rather seductively. 

 

"Yah yah yah! Maknae, don't get too obsessed with her! She's MY wife, not yours. Besides, I thought you were dating Doojoon," Kikwang said as he pulled Dongwoon by his jeans pocket, causing the maknae to fall as Kikwang released him. 

 

"Yah! I'm not gay," Dongwoon said as he rubbed his sore back. 

 

"Okay okay whatever. Just don't take my wife away from me," Kikwang continued and he dragged Amber by her hands inside their shared bedroom. 

 

"This is your bedroom?" Amber asked as she entered the room.

 

Tae Jun was sitting on the bed while Junhyung, Hyunseung and Yoseob kept on giggling on how cute he is.

 

"Yeah, and honey, please help me pack, okay?" Kikwang said as he flashed a smile.  

 

He ran behind a pile of bags and got out a small luggage bag.  He opened it, revealing the blue inside of the bag.

 

He carried a pile of clothes and placed it in between him and Amber.

 

"Yeobo, please help me pack~" Kikwang did an aegyo to please Amber.

 

Amber can't resist his cuteness that her hands automatically moved by itself. She was folding the nice clothes neatly and place it into the luggage neat and tidy. The clothes that weren't needed were placed aside neatly. She even packed for him his underwear. Kikwang was so absorbed on looking at her beautiful face that he didn't even notice that she was done. 

 

"Yah Kwangie! She's done already! Why are you torturing her?!" Kikwang heard someone yell at him as he felt a stinging pain on his head.

 

He looked up and saw Dongwoon holding a broom.

He looked at Amber and realised that she was done. 

 

"Oh, yeobo, you're done already? I'm sorry for not noticing," Kikwang said as he pouted cutely. 

 

Amber just giggled sweetly, earning erted glares from the other 5 BEAST members. 

 

Kikwang stood up and carried his luggage. Amber held Tae Jun's hands and followed Kikwang.

 

"Yah, Yoon Doo Bong, I'm going to Jeju for 3 days and 2 nights. Don't ever call me! Dongwoon, lend me all your spare phones in order mine gets spoiled!" Kikwang yelled as he pushed Dongwoon into the shared bedroom.

Dongwoon came out with a big bag of phones (a big bag meaning, a large ziplock bag) and passed it to Kikwang.

"H-hyung, there you go," Dongwoon stuttered, feeling a bit upset that his phones were gonna be in Jeju for 3 days. 

 

Kikwang smiled and led Amber and Tae Jun out of the dorm.

 

"Appa appa, those uncles are very kind to me!" Tae Jun baby-talked. 

Kikwang messied Tae Jun's hair and kissed the little boy's cheeks. 

 

"They are idiots, don't grow up like them," Kikwang sarcastically said. 

The three of them laughed as they went up the van. 

"So, where to, now?" Amber asked.

 

"Your dorm, sweetie," Kikwang said as he pinched Amber's cheeks.

 

Amber just blushed. 

 

The journey from BEAST's dorm to f(x)'s dorm took longer than they expected. It took about 45 minutes to get there, 10 minutes to find a carpark. By the time they reached, Tae Jun fell asleep. 

 

"Aigoo, our son fell asleep," Kikwang said cheekily as he carried the baby in his arms. 

 

He followed Amber all the way to her dorm. When they reached, the smell of Victoria's cooking filled the air.

 

"Vic umma! What are you cooking today?!" Krystal's voice was heard.

 

"Wow, your sisters must be hungry," Kikwang whispered to Amber. 

 

None of the members realised that Amber, Kikwang and their 'child' was there. 

 

So, they procceeded into Amber's bedroom to pack her luggage. Amber took out a pink luggage bag and placed it on her bag. 

 

Kikwang put Tae Jun down onto the free space on Amber's bed and began to help Amber pack.

 

"Didn't know you like pink," Kikwang teased the now embarrassed girl. 

 

Both of them were arranging Amber's clothes in the bag neatly when Kikwang placed her hidden lacey lingerie inside the bag.

 

"Y-yah! I'm not gonna wear this!" Amber said as she snatched her lingerie from Kikwang's hands.

 

"Nuh uh, you are gonna wear this to our honeymoon!" Kikwang exclaimed as he stuck out his tongue playfully. 

 

Kikwang just placed those lacey lingerie inside her bag and let her put the rest of her stuff in there. Once she was done, he zipped the bag. 

 

Kikwang was walking over to carry Tae Jun but he tripped on something that made him fall ... on top of Amber. 

 

Their bodies were pressed against each other and Amber was so shocked to even move. 

 

Before Kikwang could get up, the couple heard high-pitched squeals. 

 

Kikwang looked at the door entrance and saw Krystal, Luna, Sulli and Victoria hugging each other.

 

"Aigoo my baby's grown up!" they heard Victoria said.

 

Kikwang quickly got off of Amber and stood up. He helped Amber stand up. 

 

"V-vic umma. This is Kikwang, m-my husband. And T-tae Jun is sleeping," Amber stuttered as she was feeling embarrassed. 

 

The 4 girls looked at Tae Jun, who was sleeping peacefully.

 

"GWIYEOPTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" fangirl squeals filled the room.

 

"YAH! The baby is sleeping!" Amber exclaimed as she carried Tae Jun and shushed him back to sleep.

 

"Amber unnie, since when did you become so motherly?" Krystal asked.

 

Amber just snorted and passed Kikwang her luggage. 

 

"Oh, and I forgot to greet you all. Annyeonghaseyo! I'm BEAST's Kikwang!" Kikwang bowed to the 4 girls as he was about to leave.

 

"Kikwang yah! Take care of Amber, okay?" Victoria yelled across the room.

 

"Nee!" Kikwang replied cutely.

 

When they finally got out of the house, Amber sighed in relief.

 

"Luckily Tae Jun is still asleep," Amber said as she leaned on the wall.

 

"Well, let's get going. We don't wanna be late for the next filming, right?" Kikwang said. 

 

Both of them quickly walked to their van and set off. 

 

---End of Part 1---

 

Sorry for breaking this chapter into two parts :( it's just too long.  Well, the next part will be when they arrive in Jeju and when they slept together (no erted scenes though) and when their FIRST KISS will be in. :)