Episode 13 - L.A! Part 2

We Have A Family!

a/n: QUITE SHORT! >< ENJOY ANYWAY! >< 

oh and Pink for a/n. Dark Green means they're speaking Korean (for this chapter only! :D ) and black means they're speaking English (also for this chapter only :D )

---PART 2---

"What's his name? Tell me~" Kikwang asked.

"His name is Daniel Chae," Amber said. (a/n: @kitten83: YOU GOT IT RIGHT >< HOW DO YOU EVEN READ MY MIND? ><)

"His name is similar to Dalmatian's main vocalist!" Kikwang exclaimed as he was familiar with the name.

"It is him, babo," Amber said as she threw her iPod at him. 

"WHAT?! I didn't know you've dated an idol before!" Kikwang exclaimed as he stood up with his hands on his head, affected from the iPod hitting his head. 

"Just keep it a secret or else your head is gonna be chopped off by Dongwoon," Amber replied.

"Do you like me, Daniel, or Dongwoon?!"

"I don't know. But Daniel is closer,

Kikwang pouted when he heard her answer. 

 

By the time they were about to finish arguing, they reached the mall. They walked in the mall to find the other members.

"So, Dalmatian's in America now?" Kikwang asked as they were almost reaching the meet up place.

"Yeah. They're just here for a vacation. Since Dari is already in the army, they're taking 2 months break," Amber replied as she glanced at some accessory shops. 

She felt Kikwang's arms around her waist. She blushed a deep shade of red. She was about to yell at him to let go but she chose to ignore. 

"Hey Amber!" a girl's voice was heard.

Amber looked in front of her and saw her High School classmate. She smiled as she ran up to her friend.

"Hey! Long time no see!" her friend exclaimed as both of them hugged. 

"I missed you!" Amber exclaimed as she let go of her friend.

"Hey, who's that?" her friend pointed to Kikwang. 

"Is he your boyfriend?" her friend continued asking.

"Well, you can say he is. I don't know what we both are though," Amber said as she looked at Kikwang.

Her friend went to Kikwang and held her hand out.

"Hi! My name's Emily!" Amber's friend said.

Kikwang shook her hand and just bowed at her, but his expression showed that he was confused.

"She said that her name is Emily," Amber said as she walked over to Kikwang. 

"His name is Kikwang!" Amber replied to her friend in English again. 

"Oh. His name is weird," her friend replied with a weird look.

"He's Korean, mind you," Amber replied as she tugged on Kikwang's hand.

"And, we have to get going now. His friends are waiting," Amber continued before bidding farewell to her friend and left with Kikwang. 

 While they were walking, they saw the members waiting for them.

They ran up to the members. 

"Yah! Why were you both late?!" Doojoon asked. 

"I met a friend on the way here. Sorry," Amber apologized.

Doojoon went up to her and cupped her cheeks to make her look up at him. 

"It's okay. As long as you're here with me, tonight," Doojoon said as he got closer.

Before his lips even touched hers, he was slapped by her.

"You dare do that to me again, I swear I will tell Dongwoon to shop off your body parts and sell them," Amber replied as she walked away.

"Yah! Where you going?" Doojoon asked as he followed Amber.

"Where else?" Amber said as she turned around to look at Doojoon. 

"Nightclub?" Doojoon asked, trying to joke.

"I'm underaged," Amber said as she looked at the leader weirdly. 

"Follow me!" Amber said as she walked to the carpark. 

They went in the cars and Amber told the manager where to go.

They ended up in front of a big house with lights on.

"Where is this?" Kikwang asked.

"This is where Dalmatian is having their party," Amber replied.

"DALMATIAN?!" The six boys exclaimed.

"Yeah. I'm meeting my ex-boyfriend. He is Daniel," Amber said.

"Daniel?! The one who did a duet with me?!" Yoseob asked with his eyes widened. 

"Yes. That Daniel," 

"You dated him before?! That means you had your first kiss?!

"No! I did not. I just didn't want to," Amber replied as her cheeks got red. 

Both of them went in and suddenly, Inati went up to them.

"Oh! Chingus, annyeonghaseyo!" Inati exclaimed.

"Inati hyung, annyeonghaseyo!" Yoseob bowed. 

Their eyes then caught sight of a couple. Daniel's right arm were around Amber's waist and Daniel just kissed her cheek.

"Hey..

"YAH! WHY WERE BOTH OF YOU KISSING?!" Kikwang asked.

"We dated last time," Daniel said.

"But she's my wife!" Kikwang pouted.

"Haha. Sorry, Kwangie. Well, you can have your wife. Whoever marries her is lucky," Daniel said as he pushed Amber lightly to Kikwang.

"Let's party!" Inati said as he pulled them to the party room.

---The next morning (Okay I'm lazy to write what happened at the party)---

They woke up on the matress on the floor together. The last night, they went home feeling tired as they danced the night, especially Kikwang and Hyunseung. Dongwoon got a bit crazy as Narsha's song was playing. Yoseob and Daniel did karaoke. Junhyung, Youngwon and Dayday was drinking coke while Doojoon and Amber was staring at the others. 

Kikwang and Dongwoon was hugging Amber. Doojoon's legs were on Hyunseung's body as Hyunseung just lay down like a normal person. Yoseob's body is on top of Junhyung, laying like both of them have been body slamming each other. Amber woke up as she noticed someone holding her *coughbreastscougcough*. She noticed that Dongwoon was holding it. She slapped the maknae's hands off and got up. She stood up and walked to the the first floor carefully, trying to not step on any of the members. She accidentally stepped on Hyunseung's leg but Hyunseung didn't notice. She quickly ran to the first floor after she went through pass the members and took her bathrobe. She ran back up and took a bath in the bathroom. 

She was relaxing in the tub when someone knocked the bathroom door.

"Noona! Is that you?" Amber heard Dongwoon's voice.

"Ne! Dongwoon ah! Prepare your swimming outfit! We're going swimming later!" Amber managed to yell loudly even though she's still sleepy. 

Dongwoon ran back to the room and packed his small bag with his swimming outfit. He packed his Chopper patterned swimming trunks and a white singlet. He even packed a cute pink float. He secretly went through Amber's closet and found a pink ruffled monokini and packed it into his bag just to get Amber ready to swim in y style. 

When he was done packing, he headed to the towel rack to get his blue towel. He stepped out of the room when Amber finally went out of the bathroom. Amber's body was only wrapped in a towel. He could feel his cheeks getting hotter.

"What is it, Dongwoon?" Amber asked as she noticed him staring at her.

"N-nothing. I will go and bathe now," Dongwoon stuttered as he walked in the bathroom.

She just went in her room, despite having the boys sleeping there. She checked whether the boys are still asleep. Once she confirmed the boys were still sleeping, she got her undergarments and wore them before anyone could see. She quickly put on a pink summer hoodie dress and combed her semi-wet hair. She went out of the room and went to the living room and switched on the television.

"NOONA! Should I wake the hyungs up?!" Amber heard Dongwoon. 

"Yeah! Go and wake them up!" Amber replied as she switched the channels randomly, completely bored.

Dongwoon jumped on the members to wake them up after he wore his clothes. He received a lot of slaps by the other members.

"Wake up! We're going swimming! And you guys are gonna see Amber in a monokini!" Dongwoon exclaimed. 

By that sentence, the rest of the B2ST members shot up, except for Junhyung who can't really move as Yoseob is above him. 

"MONOKINI?!

---End of Episode 13--- 

a/n: SHORT T.T Mianhe! I'm very sorry! I'm really really sorry! :(  And Cheer up YOSEOB AND DONGWOON T.T DONGWOON BBY IS HURT! YOSEOB TOO. I cried for Dongwoon because I love him so much. And guys, sorry for the short chapter.  

REPLIES TO COMMENTS:

@Mary517: When I first saw Doojoon, i really thought he was a , so yeah xD hahaha. YES HER COUSIN LIKES HER! xD Compete with Kikwang for Amber? MAYBE I WILL DO THAT :D Heehee! and thanks! But my condition got worse >< xD 

@akirakira: :D heehee thank you~ :D heehee. But my condition is getting worse >< hope to recover soon though :D 

@kitten83:  I wonder how you can read my mind. O.o xD haha. But i just wanna clear it up :( heehee. 

@onew-40: Thank you~! :D Heehee! I hope I will recover soon though :D 

@AmHyuk: LOL xD i'm dying of curiosity too >< Amber should just tell us. Ahahaha. xD trying to make B2ST as erted as possible. :D nah, it's okay. I will still update in this condition xD heehee.