chapter 26 ;; junhui's chinese princess

「 z e r o 」 ↷ “apply closed; story starting!”

 ↷chapter 26;                                                                                                                              

       Junhui's Chinese Princess   

“Wah! Why are we here?!”

 

“Omo! Is there another mission?”

 

“YAH SEUNGGWAN! Don’t try and pretend I didn’t forget about you leaving Sunghee!”

 

“Woman, you seriously need to let that go.”

 

Saebyul, being the oldest among the group, rolled her eyes at the childishness of her dongsaengs. She wished Jisoo or Sookyung was here to tame them. Or even Eunmi. The van stopped in front of the entrance of what looked like an old Korean village that hasn’t been used in years. No one got out, especially Dongjin who was by the van door.

 

“Well, we have to complete the mission don’t we?” Seokmin asked happily before leaning over Dongjin and opening the door, everyone in the van screaming, “NO!”

 

Then, Seokmin pushed Dongjin out with the rest, getting down himself as the van sped away, the teenagers standing in a bundle, confused and in pajamas.

 

“Ah, you idiot~” Seunggwan scolded like an old man, flicking his hyung’s forehead as Aixing and Yijun burst out laughing, Daichi shaking her head. Kiana huffed, still not amused with Seunggwan as Saebyul sighed, looking around and finally spotting a camera crew. She beckoned the others to follow her, reaching the table. The staff gave her a card and she read it.

 

“It says: If you drink the cup of apple juice, you and your partner will go in first and hide. If you drink the cup with vinegar, you and your partner will not move forward unless you continue to drink to find the apple juice,” Saebyul read, chuckling as she heard Seunggwan’s whimpering. He remembered the time he and Jihoon had a contest like that. Turns out, vinegar tastes horrible.

 

Saebyul glanced around, and like there was a wave, everyone immediately took a step back. Saebyul burst out laughing at her teammates.

 

“Guys, come on! Who’s going first? Alright, I and Seokmin will go first.”

 

“WHAT?! Why can’t Seunggwan and Kiana go first?!” Seokmin instantly complained, pointing at Seunggwan who hid behind Kiana, since she was taller than him. Saebyul raised an eyebrow at Seokmin, who sighed and walked over beside Saebyul.

 

“Fine, but I’m doing this only for Sookyung,” Seokmin mumbled and stared at the white Styrofoam cups in front of him, mentally digging his own grave. Saebyul chuckled, shaking her head.

 

“Okay, lover boy. Send her a mental message before picking a cup,” Saebyul joked as Seokmin casted a dark look at her. Seokmin sighed as Seunggwan squeaked from the back, “LEE SEOKMIN! LEE SEOKMIN!”

 

“SHH!” Kiana shushed Seunggwan immediately, Seunggwan cowering again because of Kiana’s glare. Seriously, he was scared of this girl more than he was scared of Sunghee.

 

Seokmin sighed before picking a cup up and raising it to his lips. He squeezed his nose shut before drinking the whole thing. Saebyul’s eyes widened as Seokmin put down the cup, smiling.

 

“Apple juice!” Seokmin announced happily as Saebyul jumped up and down, clapping her hands happily as Seokmin and Saebyul entered the village giddily, skipping beside each other. Dongjin and Daichi were up next.

 

“I’ll taste this time,” Daichi announced, smirking at the camera. She knows that if she didn’t, Dayoon would never let her live it down. Dongjin tugged on Daichi’s shirt sleeve, pouting.

 

“Are you sure noona? I can take it if you want to,” Dongjin suggested, his eyes growing bigger, trying to persuade his noona. In reality, he wanted Jadyn to see how manly he is despite his age. Daichi chuckled and shook her head, smiling.

 

“I’ll be fine. Cha! Here I go!”

 

Kiana snickered as Aixing covered her eyes in fear. Daichi picked a cup and drank it in one go, slamming it on the table happily.

 

“Apple juice!”

 

“YAY!” Dongjin did a mini happy dance and dragged Daichi inside the village. Seunggwan and Kiana were up next. Seunggwan rubbed his hands together in anticipation as Kiana crossed her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes, still irritated with her partner.

 

“Okay for this, I think you should go first, noona. OW!” Kiana hit Seunggwan around the head, glaring at him as Seunggwan rubbed the back of his head, pouting and wishing Sunghee was with him instead of the she-devil.

 

Kiana glared at him one more time before pointing at Seunggwan.

 

“He’ll be the representative,”

 

“Ugh, fine. But after this, I’m telling on you. On Sunghee!” Seunggwan stuck his tongue out and sighed, looking at the cups before picking one. Surveying it closely.

 

“By the weight that I’m feeling inside the cup, it is light. Is vinegar lighter than apple juice? Since vinegar has smaller components, my theory is-“
 

“Oh, just shut up and drink it!” Kiana yelled as Seunggwan jumped a little before drinking it. The moment he tasted vinegar on his taste buds, he spit it out immediately, spraying the table as Kiana backed away, burst in laughter.

 

“Fail! Default team of Aixing and Yijun gets to go in!” The staff announced as Aixing and Yijun waved goodbye to the couple, bounding inside and running off. Seunggwan wiped his nose as Kiana reduced to chuckling.

 

“As punishment, both of you will have to do the elephant nose five times,” the staff announced yet again as Seunggwan just stared at them with a poker face on, Kiana’s yes wide.

 

“You have one minute. Start!”

 

“GO! SPIN FASTER WOMAN!” Seunggwan and Kiana instantly did the elephant nose, feeling dizzier than ever after. They both stumbled in the village like drunk people, Kiana occasionally smacking Seunggwan in the face. In some occasions though, she did it intentionally.

 


 

“Get off here please!” Aron announced as the members of SEVENTEEN and ZERO got off the bus, thanking and bowing to Aron who just waved in goodbye, grinning at his dongsaengs.

 

Sookyung and Rainy walked together, hooking their arms together.

 

“So, any strategy to beat Jiyoung eonni?” Rainy asked Sookyung playfully as Sookyung barked out laughter, nodding.

 

“Of course, General Choi always has a plan. And G-Pigeon will go down.”

 

“Jerry hyung, are we going to find your Aixing?” Wonwoo teased his hyung playfully as Junhui blushed, thinking of Aixing’s kind of smile.

 

“Well, if it isn’t trouble, yes. We should find my Chinese Princess.”

 

“Oppa! Let’s go and find Byul eonni! And get away from Samuel!” Eunmi cried out in fright as she pulled Jisoo along with her, Jisoo laughing at the hyper maknae of ZERO.

 

“YAH! I heard that Eunmi!” Samuel shouted in English as Jarin laughed a little, ruffling up Samuel’s hair cutely. She thought he liked Eunmi, it’s just he didn’t know yet.

 

“So Sunghee, let’s go and eliminate Seunggwan! How does that sound?” Seungcheol asked Sunghee excitedly to cheer her up. Sunghee nodded, smiling faintly. “As long as I get to eliminate him. That MC will get a microphone shoved in his-“

 

“So hyung, we can rest right? Dayoon and Jiyoung are here,” Chan teased his hyung as Jihoon raised an eyebrow. “I don’t have a faintest idea of what you are trying to get across.”

 

“Oh hyung, stop using big words.”

 

“Miyasha eonni, do you really like that Wonwoo?” Dayoon asked bravely, a grin spreading across her face as she and Miyasha walked towards the entrance of the village. Miyasha just glared and said nothing.

 

“Hansol! Who do you like better?! Me, Jisoo or Jarin?!” Mingyu demanded playfully as Hansol shrugged, casting a sideways look at Jarin who was playing with Samuel cutely. Hansol grinned at Jarin.

 

“Well, let’s say she’s female.”

 

“What?! You like Jisoo better?! WONWOO HYUNG!”


author's note; so, it seems like i'll have to update every friday, saturday and sunday. i'm sorry guys, but i hope you still read! orz


                                                                                                                                            

    (zero)