chapter 16 ;; princess seunggwan ft. seventeen

「 z e r o 」 ↷ “apply closed; story starting!”

 ↷chapter 16;                                                                                                                              

       Princess Seunggwan ft. Seventeen   

“Are you girls alright? What happened?” Shin Hee asked her girls worriedly as she started driving them back to Pledis Entertainment. Ever since they got on, Shin Hee noticed the glum atmosphere. Everyone was quiet, and they obeyed Sookyung and Jiyoung if ever Shin Hee said something to those two.

 

And for once, Shin Hee didn’t like this kind of group. Sure they were obedient and they did everything diligently. But there was no emotion. The feelings were lacking. She would rather have a rowdy group with amazing and spontaneous talent than a group who obeyed her but had minimal talent to even work with.

 

Shin Hee wasn’t saying ZERO has no talent. They did, they are actually multi-talented, but Shin Hee wanted expressions on their faces. And no, the blank and poker face don’t count.

 

“We’re fine,” Sookyung said for the whole group, leaning on Saebyul’s shoulder. Shin Hee was about to say something when Eunmi interrupted, “Eonni, we’re really fine. Don’t worry about us. School was fine.”

 

Shin Hee closed and blinked confusedly. She just hoped Tokki and Doogi PD had a plan when they got back.

 


 

“Remember that line, Seunggwan!”

 

“You try playing nine Disney princesses! It isn’t easy you know!”

 

“Jihoon, are you sure you can reach-“

 

“Mingyu, for heaven’s sake, I’m tall enough!”

 

“Places everyone! ZERO’s coming!” Tokki PD hissed as SEVENTEEN took their places around the practice room, holding their props and wigs while wearing their costumes. ZERO walked in the practice room, bringing their sad presence in it. Shin Hee rushed towards Yoo Shin who was anticipating the skit.

 

“We’re here-“ Saebyul was about to explain when Seunggwan started to walk in the middle of the practice room. He walked in a slow pace, a faraway look in his eyes. The girls immediately backed away, Sookyung hugging Jiyoung from behind randomly.

 

Seunggwan had the blue apron on, yet there were brown marking on it to make everyone think it looked like a skirt, when in reality, he looked like he was wearing something from the junk shop. On the top of his head, he wore a tight bandana with pens in it in one row, sticking up.

 

Seunggwan then stopped in front of a giant fan, Seungcheol and Doyoon turning it on to the max.

 

Seunggwan hair whipped back as he stretched his arms to his sides. ZERO started chuckling and giggling at how weird he looked.

 

“Whoever heard the wolp cry on the brue corn moon!” Seunggwan sang as Sunghee burst out laughing at his English. It was so off Saebyul and Jarin had to flinch. Just then, Seokmin appeared with a toy hammer in one hand, wearing war paint on.

 

“I will save you, Poca-Gwan-tas!” Seokmin shouted as a battle cry as he grabbed Seunggwan’s hand, facing Seunggwan to him. Seunggwan’s eyes fluttered close, laying limp in Seokmin’s arms.

 

“Ah! My princess died! NO!” Seokmin shouted – and when ZERO started to think that Seokmin would try CPR – left Poca-Gwan-tas on the floor. ZERO burst out laughing, going on top of each other. Shin Hee cracked a smile. Her girls were back.

 

“A whole new world~ A dazzling place I never knew~” Jisoo started singing, entering the scene as ZERO clapped in approval. Jisoo wore three caps, piled on top of each other – a failed attempt to wear a sultan hat. He kneeled beside Seunggwan and started to undress the skirt he was wearing.

 

“19TV! 19TV!”

 

“Ah! Aladdin is a ert!” Jarin shouted playfully as ZERO averter their eyes. SEVENTEEN laughed at the wrong message ZERO got as Jisoo blushed, going through with the script. He removed Seunggwan’s skirt, and immediately, Seunggwan woke up.

 

He sat up and touched Jisoo’s face lovingly.

 

“A-Araddin?” Seunggwan questioned gently as Jisoo started cracking up.

 

“Yes, my Seung-mine. Let’s ride on our magic carpet!” Jisoo prompted playfully as he sat on Seunggwan’s skirt. Seunggwan excitedly sat behind Jisoo, wrapping his legs around his waist.

 

“LET’S FLY!” Jisoo shouted as he started using his to push them both forwards.

 

“NOT SO FAST!” Seungcheol shouted as he appeared in front of Jisoo and Seunggwan.


”Oh no! An ugly beast!” Jisoo cried out before exiting the scene. Seunggwan fell down in a frightened manner as Seungcheol stalked Seunggwan, jumping on him, which meant Seungcheol lay on top of Seunggwan on the floor.

 

“YAH! What’s up with these erted Disney princes?!” Jiyoung demanded playfully as Yoo Shin laughed aloud at the comment.

 

“Come here Gwelle! Kiss me and I will become human!” Seungcheol growled, sounding really beastly as Seunggwan tried to resist, shifting his head from left to right while squirming under the beast.

 

“NEVER! NEV-“ Seunggwan then leaned in and kissed Seungcheol’s cheek before Seungcheol rolled away, Doyoon rolling in to take Seungcheol’s place – which was on top of Seunggwan.

 

“Beast! You’re not a beast anymore!” Seunggwan exclaimed triumphantly, smiling as he sat up. Doyoon tried to keep a straight face.

 

“Yes, I am not a beast because of your sweet kiss. Here’s a rose.” Doyoon gave Seunggwan a pen before exiting the scene. Seunggwan stood, up walking around and smelling the pen like it was a rose.

 

He approached and gave Sunghee the pen, winking before going back to the middle of the room.

 

Suddenly, a golden wig was thrown at his face as Seunggwan caught it, wearing it immediately.

 

“I must find a place to hide!”

 

“WHOO!” ZERO cheered as Mingyu played Flynn Rider, the dashing thief in Tangled. He had a backpack on while looking around as if he was lost. Mingyu then pointed upwards.

 

“A tower! I can hide there!” Mingyu exclaimed as he jogged in place, making everyone crack up. Mingyu then imitated climbing in a window then jumping down.

 

“I’m in! I’m-“

 

“HIYA!” Seunggwan removed his wig and used it to punch Mingyu on the face, Mingyu pretending to pass out cold as he lay on the floor. Seunggwan put the wig back on arrogantly as ZERO and SEVENTEEN started clapping and hooting for Rapunzel.

 

Mingyu was then dragged away by Wonwoo.

 

“LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! TO DEFEAT! THE HUNS!” Junhui sang in perfect English as everyone cheered loudly for him. Junhui held a Wushu stick as he walked around Seunggwan.

 

“Are you a man?” Junhui asked Seunggwan as Seunggwan tucked his hair behind his ear gently.

 

“Y-Yes sir.”

 

“Check him!” Junhui ordered Wonwoo, who played as the doctor. Wonwoo nodded, barreling towards Seunggwan to hug him.

 

SEVENTEEN and ZERO burst out laughing as Wonwoo started patting Seunggwan’s .

 

Wonwoo pulled away as Seunggwan collapsed on the floor.

 

“No sir! He is a girl!” Wonwoo reported before exiting the scene.

 

Just then, Ming Ming went forward wearing a blanket as a robe. The blonde wig Seunggwan had on earlier was taped under Ming Ming’s chin as a blonde beard.

 

“You destroyed my palace! Lied to your commanding officer! And-“ Ming Ming shouted as Seunggwan flinched.

 

“Saved all of China.” Ming Ming sank in a deep bow as Junhui did so. The two exited the scene hurriedly.

 

“WAH! I’m a mermaid! Ah ah ah~ Ah ah ah!” Seunggwan’s sang, his voice cracking on the end as he wrapped his legs together, flipping them like they were fins. Hansol entered the scene as Jarin cheered the loudest for him.


”A mermaid! Your voice made me fall in love with you! I will never desert- Oh wow! It’s Taeyeon of SNSD!” Hansol shouted playfully, looking at the door. Seunggwan reached out for Hansol, but Hansol pushed him away.

 

“I’m going to Taeyeon! WHOO!” Hansol shouted before exiting the scene, leaving The Little Mermaid called Seunggwan lay on the floor, heartbroken.

 

Just then, Seunggwan lay dead on the floor as Soonyoung entered the scene, glancing around frantically. He finally spotted the dead Seunggwan on the floor, dropping down on his knees.

 

“No! Seung White! I’m too late!” Soonyoung cried, hunching over Seunggwan, sobbing. Just then, the Seven Dwarves entered.

 

“M-Mingyu?” Yijun asked herself as Mingyu crouched behind Jihoon who was blushing because of embarrassment.

 

Everyone laughed at the irony of putting Mingyu in the Seven Dwarves colony, especially behind Jihoon.

 

“Hyung- Ah, Prince Charming! If you kiss her, she will awake!” Samuel told Soonyoung happily, Dongjin putting a hand on Soonyoung’s shoulder in comfort.

 

“I can? I will!” Soonyoung shouted as ZERO and SEVENTEEN cheered in support. Soonyoung closed his eyes and slowly leaned in, making everyone in room squealed. Tokki PD had to exit the room because of the feels.

 

When Soonyoung was inches away from Seunggwan’s face-

 

“YAH! I’M AWAKE!”

 

“Ah! She’s back from the dead!” Soonyoung shouted, exiting the scene with his Seven Dwarves. Seunggwan breathed for a moment before playing dead again. SEVENTEEN and ZERO laughed.

 

Just then, Jihoon came back.

 

“Auro-Gwan! I will awake you with your first kiss!” Jihoon announced embarrassingly, blushing.

 

“Can you even reach her?” Doyoon asked loudly, everyone cracking up.

 

“Yes! Yes I can!” Jihoon answered back, Jiyoung doubling in laughter.

 

Jihoon leaned in, and like Soonyoung, inches away from Seunggwan’s face, Seunggwan awoke. But it was wrong timing.

 

“I’m awake- AH!” Seunggwan spat out as he accidentally kissed the corner of Jihoon’s lips accidentally, Doogi PD exiting the room because she was about to explode from the feels. Sunghee hopped happily in her place.

 

“Aigoo, I have too many princes.” Seunggwan winked at ZERO as Jihoon crawled away from the scene.

 

Samuel and Dongjin went to the middle and made a couple heart, making their noonas coo and jump at how cute they were.

 

“The End!” They announced cutely as ZERO and SEVENTEEN clapped for themselves, Yoo Shin and Shin Hee hugging each other unexpectedly. 


author's note; i cracked up while writing this, hoped you guys chuckled when you read this ^^


                                                                                                                                            

    (zero)