chapter 25 ;; spies?

「 z e r o 」 ↷ “apply closed; story starting!”

 ↷chapter 25;                                                                                                                              

       Spies?   

“So, we were first to get here, what will we do?” Aixing asked the staff and the cameraman. The staff said nothing as they gave Aixing and Yijun a mission card. Yijun received it with two hands, bowing slightly before reading the card, Aixing peeking on it too.

 

“Go outside and get inside the van. Wait for three more pairs before going to a nearby place. Once you four pairs get off the van, the real mission starts.” Yijun read, looking up and squinting her eyes.

 

“Is this some kind of trick? Are-“

 

“You have five minutes. Start!”

 

“Let’s go!” Aixing and Yijun sprinted away from the cameraman and the staff, laughing slightly at how absurd the situation is.

 

After a few more turns, they were out into the streets, just outside of Pledis Entertainment. Immediately, they started bowing to random people.

 

“Sorry!”

 

“This is just a nice day for wearing pajamas!”

 

Aixing and Yijun blushed in embarrassment as the two walked briskly to the van, climbing inside and sighing in relief. They noticed the camera and waved simultaneously on it.

 

“Aigoo, I can’t believe we just ran out wearing this.” Yijun looked down at what she was wearing as Aixing chuckled, shaking her head and winked at the camera.

 

“Yeah, we’re Xing Xing and Jun! The first pair here! I wonder who’s the next pair-“

 

“OPEN THE DOOR!”

 

“AH! THEY’RE GOING TO KILL US!” Yijun screamed in fright as she covered her head with both of her arms as Aixing backed up.

 

“Whoa! Who are-“

 

“It’s us! Seokmin and Saebyul!” Seokmin shouted from the outside as Saebyul chuckled, banging on the van door with him. They were getting looks from the citizens of South Korea, and to be completely honest, they were embarrassed.

 

Aixing instantly opened the door, Seokmin and Saebyul barging inside happily. Seokmin and Saebyul both occupied the right second row, panting from the effort they put in running.

 

“So, where are we going?” Saebyul asked excitedly, hugging the head rest and tilting her head to one side cutely. Yijun shrugged and pointed at Aixing. Aixing then started to explain.

 

“We actually have to wait for two more pairs-“

 

“OPEN BEFORE THIS GIRL KILLS ME!”

 

“BU SEUNGGWAN!”

 

Seokmin bounded for the van door, opening it to reveal a teary-eyed and scared Seunggwan. He immediately climbed in and sat in between Seokmin and Saebyul as Kiana hopped inside, glaring at the younger.

 

“Whoa, what happened?” Yijun asked, looking at Kiana’s pissed off face before at Seunggwan’s scared expression.

 

“Well, this guy didn’t wait for Sunghee to wake up! He even said that he’ll pick a slug over her!” Kiana shouted, blowing the bangs off her eyes and sitting down on the opposite seat of Seunggwan, crossing her arms over her chest. She was indeed irritated with Seunggwan, that’s why she chased him down to the van. Saebyul then started to glare at Seunggwan as Seokmin wrapped his arms around the poor boy.

 

“Saebyul, don’t scare the kid.”

 

“What’s the commotion?” Dongjin asked, appearing with Daichi in front of the open van door. Aixing waved happily as Dongjin smiled, climbing inside to seat behind Kiana as Daichi sat behind the trio.

 

“So, we can all go now?” Seunggwan asked in a small voice, still traumatized because of Kiana. The driver chuckled, looking at the pairs in his rearview mirror before driving off.

 

“Ah! CATCH THAT VAN!” Soonyoung shouted as Ming Ming, Doyoon and Youya caught up with him. They all watched the van go, panting with the effort they put to chasing it outside. Soonyoung put his hands on his knees as Youya leaned on Ming Ming for support. Doyoon just stood there, trying to think of ways to catch up with the van.


Suddenly, a cameraman and a staff came out from the bushes to give them another card. Soonyoung was the one who accepted it, the remaining circling around him to see what’s going on.

 

“You four are the seekers. You four will have to catch each pair once you get to the venue. Walk to the nearest bus stop and there will be a Pledis bus. The four of you shouldn’t be exposed. The others will also ride on the bus, and you have to blend in,” Doyoon read aloud, grinning at the prospect of being a spy.

 

Soonyoung grinned and hi-fived Doyoon as Ming Ming blushed when Youya hugged him.

 

“So we’ll basically act?” Doyoon asked the staff as they nodded. Doyoon’s smile widened, cheering with Soonyoung. He can’t wait to troll Seungcheol.

 

Just then, the rest of SEVENTEEN and ZERO exited the building, stretching and yawning in their pajamas. Some bowed to strangers as the others were promoting the entertainment and their group. Soonyoung, Doyoon, Youya and Ming Ming quickly switched into acting mode.

 

“Guys! Over here!” Doyoon called out happily, waving for the members to come. Seungcheol noticed him first, grinning as he ran to tackle Doyoon in a bear hug.

 

“Is Seungcheol really this active in the morning?” Jarin asked Hansol playfully, nudging him on the side. Hansol chuckled, shaking his head. “Nah, he’s usually way more active.”

 

Sookyung walked with Jiyoung and Jihoon, chuckling as she watched the two argue back and forth on who woke up later. Sookyung then stared at front, wondering where her ball of sunshine went. In this case, Lee Seokmin.

 

Like Sookyung, Junhui was also hanging out with Miyasha and Wonwoo, who were too awkward to talk to each other. Junhui shoved his hands in his pockets and tried to have small talk with the couple, thinking where did Aixing go.

 

Jisoo stayed behind Hansol and Jarin, putting a careful eye on those two as his mind wandered to where the heck Saebyul went.

 

Seungcheol and Rainy were chatting it up with Doyoon and Soonyoung though, so they weren’t as bored as the others. Eunmi was slightly disappointed that Jiyoung wasn’t paying attention her, but she was grateful that Samuel was beside her.

 

Okay, ‘beside her’ was an understatement. If ‘beside her’ meant twelve inches beside her, then that’s what I meant.

 

Sunghee was as clueless as ever, looking around for some sign of Saebyul or Kiana. But those weren’t the only people she was looking for. Though she didn’t want to admit it, she was also looking where Seunggwan went.

 

Chan and Dayoon were playing rock, paper, scissors as Mingyu and Jadyn walked awkwardly together. Soon, they climbed on the bus and sat by each other, some sitting alone, and even some sitting in threes. Once they were all settled down, the driver got the microphone and talked while his back was on the group.

 

Junghan and Jaerin were the last to get on, sitting together and hi-fiving each other. Jaerin smiled happily as Junghan chuckled before pokingher cheek.

 

“Hello everyone, and welcome to Pledis Bus. I’ll be your driver today, and don’t worry, you guys all know me. Aron Kwak at your service!” 


author's note; omg so sorry for not updating for a week orz. school has got to me, and i'm slacking off a bit. short chapter, i know, but i promise that the next chapter will be better! ^^


                                                                                                                                            

    (zero)