chapter 13 ;; zero goes to school

「 z e r o 」 ↷ “apply closed; story starting!”

 ↷chapter 13;                                                                                                                              

       Zero Goes to School   

“Aigoo, where is my uniform?!”

 

“Wasn’t it hanging in the closet?!”

 

“Someone took my socks!”

 

It was like a madhouse in the dorm. The girls flitted back and forth from numerous rooms it made Kang Shin Hee dizzy. They occasionally said ‘hi!’ to the camera, but most of them got their books out, washed up or dressed. They had two bathrooms because they were many, but even though they had two bathrooms, it was still chaos.

 

Eunmi just sat on her bed, yawning and stretching.

 

“All the eonnis are crazy in the morning. My school starts at eight, and I’m pretty fast in washing and dressing up. I’m just going to wait for the food.” Eunmi smiled angelically at the camera, collapsing sidewards. She hugged her Rilakkuma pillow close to her chest, dreaming of the food Saebyul and Sunghee were going to make.

 


 

Jiyoung got out of the bathroom, wearing shorts and a plaid t-shirt, shuffling like a zombie in their walk-in closet which had all their uniforms and clothes.

 

“Ah, move over Jooyung-ah~” Jiyoung cooed tiredly as she moved Jadyn over with her . Jadyn chuckled at her zombie-like eonni, but moved over so Jiyoung could get her uniform.

 


 

By the kitchen, Saebyul and Sunghee were cooking a delicious meal!

 

Well, if you call scrambled eggs in bread a meal, then yeah. It was delicious nonetheless. Saebyul cooked the scrambled eggs and put it in the bread as Sunghee poured fifteen cups of milk for the girls. The two made the breakfast like it was an everyday routine.

 

“Hee-ya, give them milk to drink now. They’re probably awake and still sleepy,” Saebyul told Sunghee nicely as the younger nodded absentmindedly.

 


 

Back in the living room:

 

Everyone lay on the floor, on the couch or on top of each other. They had their uniforms ready, and all they needed to do was to wash up.

 

“Yah Rainy-ah! It’s your turn!” Kiana shouted from the couch, her eyes closed as she tries to get more sleep.

 

“It’s actually Jiyoung’s turn now,” Yijun corrected, laughing at Kiana’s annoyed face.

 

The girls had no intention of getting up whatsoever, so they stayed in that position for awhile until Miyasha burst out of the bathroom, drying her hair. She chuckled at her dongsaengs sprawled on the floor.

 

“Lazy butts!” Eunmi scolded, sniffing at them as she hobbled over to the bathroom with her towel and uniform. Miyasha watched the maknae go in the bathroom, shaking her head.

 

You never knew what Eunmi would pull.

 

LINE

 

“My I.D is missing!”

 

“Where are my socks?!”

 

“I’ll be off first!” Sookyung called out to her dongsaengs as they waved at her in farewell. She joined Sunghee who was leaning on the door, ready for school.

 

“Let’s take the bus now?” Sunghee asked her eonni as Sookyung shrugged, exiting the dorm with Sunghee following her. It was a sunny day outside, perfect for exercise.

 

“How about we run?” General Choi teased as Sunghee groaned and whined immediately.

 

“Ah, EONNI! DON’T DO THAT TO ME!”

 


 

“Are you girls going already?” Jiyoung asked the four who were heading out.

 

“Yes eonni! We have to get to school fast since it’s our opening ceremony today,” Jarin explained, smiling. Yijun leaned on Jarin as Dayoon and Daichi started bickering on who will reach the school first.

 

“Alright, take care!” Jiyoung bid in farewell as the four exited the dorm.

 

Jiyoung fixed Eunmi’s skirt, making sure it was long enough to cover half of Eunmi’s milky small legs.

 

“Come on, I’ll bring you to your building before I got to mine, deal?” Jiyoung asked Eunmi sweetly as Eunmi nodded excitedly. She always liked it when it was Jiyoung who took care of her.

 

“Yes, eonni!”

 

“Alright. We’ll be going now!”

 

“Take care!” Jadyn called out as she fixed her I.D and her blazer.

 

“Shall we get going too?” Miyasha asked Jadyn as Jadyn nodded importantly.

 

“Rainy eonni, we’ll go also, okay?” Jadyn asked as Rainy nodded, waving in farewell to Miyasha and Jadyn.

 

“Let’s go also. Wouldn’t want to miss first period. Bye eonni!” Aixing called out as she and Youya exited the dorm too. The remaining, Saebyul, Kiana, and Rainy double checked everything to know if anyone had forgotten something. Once they were done checking, they put on their shoes.

 

“Cha, see you later!” Kiana told the camera, blocking the lens with her palm.

 


 

PARK HYEJIN

 

“Kyaa! Oh my gosh, they’re just like me when it comes to going to school! Aigoo Eunmi, your eonnis just don’t like getting up in the morning,” Hyejin commented giddily as she pushed back her chair, stretching. It was already five in the morning, because she watched Good Morning ZERO part two. Her school starts at eight, and just like the girls, she got ready for it.

 

After she was dressed up and ready to leave, she checked her wallpaper of her computer one last time.

 

It was a picture of ZERO and SEVENTEEN together. An edit she made herself. She still remembered the times she went on Tumblr and saw the numerous GIFs of SEVENTEEN and ZERO.

 

She even made her own Tumblr! The URL name is twogeum, since she ships Yijun and Jarin together.

 

She smiled and shouldered her backpack, logging out of her AFF account. Her username there was called h-yejin, and she made it to read fanfictions about her favorite groups and artists.

 

“Ah, I can’t wait to go to the Pledis building later with Jini! I wonder if I’ll see ZERO and SEVENTEEN practicing? Best of luck to me!” Hyejin exclaimed, raising her fist in victory before dashing down the stairs of her home to greet her home and face another day of school. She can go through school now, because of her best friend, and recently,

 

Because of ZERO and SEVENTEEN. 


author's note; boring, i know, but the next chapter will be better! ^^;


                                                                                                                                            

    (zero)