chapter o8 ;; first half of the second game

「 z e r o 」 ↷ “apply closed; story starting!”

 ↷chapter o8;                                                                                                                              

       First Half of the Second Game   

“Okay! So we will play this game called Chicken Fight!” Tokki PD announced loudly as SEVENTEEN and ZERO clapped and hooted appreciatively. Now you’re asking, how the hell will they play this game?

 

Well, for the safety of ZERO, SEVENTEEN and the staffs, they put thick mats so when someone falls, they won’t get hurt. The mats were banana yellow and soft. Eunmi stared at it, can’t wait to play on the mat. Samuel stared at it, but instead of thinking he wanted to play on it, he was thinking of how Eunmi will fall on the mat.

 

“Yes, we will play the Chicken Fight. But there will be four teams. Two teams will be boys and the other two teams will be girls. Same team as before, when you were attackers and hiders,” Doogi PD instructed as SEVENTEEN and ZERO stood up, shuffling around to get their partners.

 

Soon, there were four groups already, the two boys team both together as the two girls team also stood by each other.

 

“Uhm Seunggwan? I’m pretty sure you’re a boy,” Jiyoung commented, laughing as she gestured to Seunggwan who was on her team.

 

“And for some reason, you also look like a girl Sunghee,” Jihoon stated as his group laughed at the sudden female that joined them. Sunghee and Seunggwan both blushed, quickly running to their respective groups.

 

“Okay, so, Jihoon’s team vs. Jiyoung’s team! The rest, please sit down and cheer!” Tokki PD announced excitedly as everyone cheered again. They loved to play games. Jiyoung’s team and Jihoon’s team stepped on the mat, opposite of each other. Sookyung’s team started thinking of a fanchant as Seokmin’s team tried to come up with a cheer.

 

“Why don’t we add all their names together?” Jarin suggested as Hansol subconsciously glanced to his left to look at Jarin. Jisoo seemed to notice this, elbowing Hansol playfully.

 

“That’s a great idea! How about…” Yijun started suggesting how to place their names together as everyone listened attentively.

 

“Alright! Here are the rules! Both teams need to pick a king and a queen to protect! If one team manages to knock down the other teams’ queen or king, their team wins!” Doogi PD explained as Jiyoung gathered her girls in a circle.

 

“Okay, who’s the weakest here? Like, in strength?” Jiyoung asked worriedly as Kiana raised her hand immediately, making Jiyoung nod.

 

“Kiana? Are you sure? You’re pretty good in dancing,” Sunghee complimented, surprised as Kiana rolled her eyes at her friend.

 

“Yeah, but how does dancing help, Hee?”

 

“Well, you can always shake your through the offenders-“

 

“OKAY! PD-nim, our queen is Kiana!” Jiyoung told Tokki PD as they nodded.

 

“Our prince is Doyoon hyung!” Jihoon countered as Doogi PD nodded. Jiyoung glanced at Jihoon, smirking. Jihoon raised his eyebrows in question.

 

“Okay, please hold your right foot. 3 – 2 – 1 – GO!” Tokki and Doogi PD chorused as Jiyoung led the raid.

 

“AH!” Jiyoung shouted, going in alone.

 

“AHHH!” Jihoon and the rest of his team shouted back in unison, all going forward at once.

 

“WAIT! WAIT!” Jiyoung immediately retreated backwards, going back to her group.

 

“Nice going eonni! So, if this was your plan of attack, why didn’t you attack?” Sunghee asked confusedly, leaning on Jiyoung’s shoulder as Jihoon’s team retreated backwards also, Jihoon smiling victoriously.

 

“Because I was alone, Hee. When I say the word go-“

 

“ATTACK!” Sunghee shouted as a battle cry, near Jiyoung’s ear as she led the raid towards Jihoon’s team. Sunghee immediately went for Seunggwan, trying to knock him down.

 

“Eh! It’s unfair! We can’t hit girls!” Samuel cried out in English as Eunmi closed in on him like a cat cornering her mouse. Eunmi grinned mischievously.

 

“Yeah! But girls – better – boys!” Eunmi exclaimed in a poor attempt to sound cool in speaking English.

 

“LET’S GO DADASUNGKIJIEUNXINGYA!” Sookyung’s team cheered, Miyasha starting to think how weird her team can get with names.

 

“TAKE THIS, YOU LITTLE-“

 

“AH! AH! THAT’S MY FOOT!” Soonyoung cried out in pain as Daichi stepped on his foot successfully, smiling sweetly.

 

“Oh sorry, you didn’t want that foot to be stepped on?! HOW ABOUT THIS?!”

 

“AH! EOMMA!” Chan yelled as he hopped away from Dayoon who used all her strength to catch Chan.

 

“I don’t want to do this, it’s weird,” Junhui said in an apologetic tone, blushing as Aixing did too. They just stood in front of each other, trying to find the words to say that they will eliminate each other.

 

“HIYA!” Soon, the Chinese couple went down because of Samuel and Eunmi.

 

Junhui rolled over, accidentally going on top of Aixing who just blinked in shock.

 

“Junhui hyung!” Ming Ming cried out as he saw his hyung on the mat. Ming Ming hopped as fast as he could, but then he was barreled down by none other than Youya. Youya’s initial strategy was to just take Ming Ming down, but she tripped, knocking herself down too. She stared surprisingly into Ming Ming’s eyes.

 

“So, can’t knock me down?” Jihoon teased Jiyoung who blew the bangs off her face.

 

“As if. HIYA!”

 

“LIKE SEVENTEEN!” Seokmin’s chanted, making Sookyung glance at Seokmin, Seokmin already looking at her.

 

“Seriously? That’s the best you can come up with?” Sookyung asked Seokmin jokingly as he shrugged, blowing a kiss towards Sookyung.

 

“Come here, you female seagull!” Jiyoung roared as Jihoon skirted around her, going over to knock Kiana down. Kiana’s eyes widened as Jihoon winked at her, going in for the kill. He used all his strength to knock her down, actually jumping, but Kiana just turned left, giving way for Jihoon to roll on the mat.

 

“Next time, don’t go for the obvious attack,” Kiana told him, winking as she did so. Jiyoung saw the action, and she wasn’t very happy about it. She was supposed to be the one to eliminate Jihoon.

 

“My turn,” Jiyoung told herself, grinning as she turned around to charge Doyoon. Doyoon locked eyes with her, smirking.

 

“FOR EUNMI!” Jiyoung shouted as she charged Doyoon, spinning around and knocking him on the mat. Jiyoung stood in front of him victoriously, the bangs sticking to her forehead.

 

“Nice move,” Doyoon complimented, smiling as Jiyoung shrugged modestly.

 

“All in a day’s work I suppose.”


author's note; short chapter, i know OTL


                                                                                                                                            

    (zero)