chapter 11 ;; end of zerotv episode one

「 z e r o 」 ↷ “apply closed; story starting!”

 ↷chapter 11;                                                                                                                              

       End of ZEROTV Episode One   

“Alright, to break the tie, please split into three groups. Three groups in ZERO, and three groups in SEVENTEEN,” Doogi PD told SEVENTEEN and ZERO as both groups shuffled, grabbing members from left and right.

 

“I will trade him for two of your members!”

 

“Eonni, I want to be in Jiyoung’s team!”

 

“Everyone who loves plants over here!”

 

And soon, the ruckus finally resolved itself as everyone went to their own teams. Soon, six groups of five stood by each other in lines.

 

“Okay, I want you guys to pick two of your closest members to participate in the game,” Tokki PD told the lot as they immediately started discussing who will go up. Let’s check with General Choi first.

 


 

“Well – uhm – who isn’t afraid of each other at least?” Sookyung asked doubtfully, gulping. She was scared of the game honestly, because she wasn’t as attached as others were to the members. She was awkward when it came to friendship.

 

“I and Yijun could go. Yijun likes me,”

 

“No I don’t.”

 

“See?” Jarin smiled as Yijun groaned loudly, not really wanting to do it. Sookyung examined the two closely before nodding.

 

 


 

“Okay, who wants to go up?” Jiyoung asked her teammates as Sunghee and Kiana raised their hands simultaneously. Jiyoung smiled winningly. She actually wanted to be the representative with Eunmi, but she was scared of the game, like Sookyung. She was glad her teammates weren’t afraid like her.

 


 

“Anyone friends here?” Saebyul asked softly, looking around worriedly. She didn’t want to be leader, but because she saw the four girls together without a leader figure, she figured she should step up and be one.

 

“Well, me and Youya are pretty close,” Aixing commented, smiling purely at Saebyul who smiled gratefully. Aixing was excited to do the game honestly, but Youya looked otherwise.

 


 

“Alright, partners please come forward!” Doogi PD yelled as each pair of every team stepped forward, their team cheering them on.

 

“Go Seungcheol and Doyoon hyung!”

 

“You can do it, Wonwoo and Mingyu hyung!”

 

“Let’s win! Go Soonyoung and Chan!”

 

Tokki PD went to each of the pairs, giving them peppero sticks.

 

“YAY! Free snacks!” Sunghee shouted in glee, staring at the stick happily. She was starving!

 

“Please listen to the rules. We will play the Peppero Game. The rules are simple. The pair that has the shortest peppero stick wins for their team,” Doogi PD explained as everyone nodded understandingly.

 

“Are there prizes?” Doyoon asked Doogi PD immediately as Doogi PD chuckled, nodding.

 

“First place will go home in the Pledis van. Second place will get to go home in the Pledis Bus. Third place will use a taxi. Fourth place will ride on a bus. Fifth place will ride couple bikes and sixth place will walk home,” Tokki PD explained the prizes as everyone buzzed with excitement about the prizes.

 

Seriously, no one didn’t like to walk home.

 

“Okay. Ready – Set – GO!”

 

“COME HERE!” Sunghee shouted as she bit into the stick, grabbing Kiana’s cheeks and leaning in so Kiana can bite the stick too.

 

“Yah! Don’t go near me!” Yijun yelled angrily, trying to pry Jarin’s hands off her face, but Jarin continued to lean in so Yijun can bite the stick.

 

“I won’t hurt you, Youya,” Aixing assured as Youya nodded shyly, biting the end of the stick as Aixing started biting.

 

Seungcheol and Doyoon were grabbing each other’s faces, Wonwoo and Mingyu were by far the cutest couple. They were shy, but Wonwoo was the one biting, so Mingyu was trying not to blush. Soonyoung and Chan were all out. All out meant that Soonyoung already put Chan on the floor, biting as fast as he can.

 

“Ah! Not too near! NOT TOO NEAR SUNGHEE!” Kiana exploded as she grinned, showing her teeth as Sunghee kept on biting. Yijun was still fighting with Jarin as Aixing and Youya were still going slow.

 

“3 – 2 – 1! END!” Doogi and Tokki PD chorused as a horn sounded, signaling the end of the game. Sookyung clasped her hands together, praying that Yijun and Jarin have the shortest stick.

 

The pairs gave the sticks to the PDs and staffs so they can measure it. The pairs went back to their teams as the leaders patted them in the back.

 

Doogi PD and Tokki PD glanced up happily, already having the results of the game.

 

“The shortest stick out of the pair was done by – Kiana and Sunghee!”

 

“WHOO!” Jiyoung’s team rejoiced, jumping up and down in joy, knowing they got the van.

 

“Please proceed outside, the van is waiting for you,” Tokki PD told them as the group bounded outside as told. Sookyung glared at Jiyoung’s back, but her glare softened almost quickly.

 

“Second stick came from – Wonwoo and Mingyu!” Doogi PD announced as Jisoo’s team celebrated. Their group went outside of the building, leaving four groups left.

 

“Third shortest stick came from – Aixing and Youya! Congratulations!” Tokki PD told them as Saebyul sighed gratefully, exiting the building.

 

“Fourth came from Seungcheol’s team, fifth came from Sookyung’s team and sixth came from Soonyoung’s team. Please go to your respective vehicles – except for Soonyoung’s team. Please prepare for a lot of walking. Good night!” Tokki and Doogi PD chorused as the last three groups walked out of the building in a trance.

 

“I can’t believe we lost,” Jarin mumbled as Yijun scoffed, rolling her eyes.

 

“Dude, you were too aggressive,” Yijun told her as Jarin laughed. Sookyung glanced at Soonyoung’s team.


”Good luck walking,” Sookyung bid unexpectedly as Soonyoung smiled.

 

“Sure. Good luck getting back to your dorm,” Soonyoung said as they went off first. Sookyung’s team went to the nearest bicycle rental. They rented two couple bikes and one normal bike. They started biking, chatting with each other.

 

“Wait – WHERE’S OUR DORM?!” Daichi screeched as Sookyung slapped her palm on her forehead.

 

“Someone call Tokki PD!”

 

“What’s her number?!”

 

“YAH! Why are you asking me? I don’t just randomly ask numbers!”

 

“Isn’t our dorm in Apgujeong or something?!”

 


 

“Ah, it’s nice to win,” Sunghee cooed as she laid back on the chair comfortably, the van taking them to their dorm.

 

“Does Soo and Byul eonni even know where our dorm is?” Eunmi asked suddenly as Jiyoung’s eyes widened. Just then, a cellphone started ringing.

 

“It’s mine, hold on – Hello? Oh? Jarin? The dorm address? Okay, wait – Guys, what’s the dorm address?” Miyasha asked everyone as they all shrugged.

 

“Oh it’s beside SEVENTEEN’s dorm in Apgujeong. It’s-“ the driver started telling the coordinates as Miyasha repeated them over the phone.

 

“Yeah, that’s the address. Can you tell Saebyul eonni too? Great. Stay safe!” And with that Miyasha hung up.

 

“You know, we should win more often,” Jiyoung stated absentmindedly as everyone burst out laughing.

 


 

“Can you go to this address?” Saebyul asked the driver of the taxi. He nodded and started driving to the destination, Saebyul leaning back in worry of her teammates.

 

Jadyn looked straight at the cameraman who followed them. The show wasn’t over yet. She remembered what Tokki PD told her awhile back.

 

“So, I guess this is the end of ZEROTV, episode one. See ya tomorrow!”

 


PARK HYEJIN

 

“KYAA! This episode was amazing! Omo, I hope they get home okay! I have a lot to tell my friend Jini tomorrow!” Hyejin exclaimed happily as she exited ZERO’s official ustream. She leaned back on her chair, stretching. She glanced at her digital clock that was on her table.

 

“Wow, eleven at night already? I didn’t know it was hard being a fan.” 


author's note; boring chapter, huh? don't worry! next chapter, more activities and you'll get to know zero more ^^


                                                                                                                                            

    (zero)