chapter 21 ;; pajama exchange?!

「 z e r o 」 ↷ “apply closed; story starting!”

 ↷chapter 21;                                                                                                                              

       Pajama Exchange?!   

As Saebyul worked hard on the Kimchi Stew, Jisoo frying the Kimchi Fried Rice, Daichi focused on her Ramyeon and Soonyoung trying not to burn the chicken, the game in the practice room ended.

 

“Here are the losers that will sleep in the floor of the practice room! Seunggwan, Jiyoung, Mingyu, Sookyung, Jihoon, Hansol, Seungcheol, Eunmi, Junhui, Miyasha, Chan, Dongjin and Ming Ming! Applause!” The winners from ZERO and SEVENTEEN cheered and laughed loudly as the losers separated from the winners, looking down and embarrassed.

 

“HA! I WIN!” Sunghee shouted in Seunggwan’s face, the poor boy looking confused and lost. Jihoon and Jiyoung exchanged half-hearted smiles. At least they were both losers. Mingyu tried to aegyo his way to the winner’s circle when Yijun kicked him away hard even before he crossed the invisible border. Sookyung and Seokmin shared smirks, making Seokmin think why the heck she was smirking. Hansol made a face at Jarin as Jarin did a happy dance alone, totally rubbing in the fact Hansol lost. Seungcheol looked at Rainy longingly a Rainy pretended not to notice, teasing him further. Samuel eyed Eunmi anxiously, not knowing if she could sleep on the floor. Dayoon grinned evilly at Chan who was asking “WHY?” silently. Jadyn wanted to just cuddle with Dongjin, since he was pouting oh so cutely. Ming Ming and Youya shared shy glances, though Youya wanted to help Ming Ming.

 

“The winners, are of course what’s left,” Doogi PD announced dismissively as Doyoon looked at Doogi PD in shock.

 

“What are we, leftovers?” Doyoon asked in an offensive tone as Doogi PD blushed, everyone laughing at Doyoon’s smart comeback.

 

“Yah! You are not leftovers! Cha, the winners, please go to another room! And don’t watch the live stream please!” Tokki PD asked of the winners as ZERO and SEVENTEEN as they shuffled to the mini practice room, the losers of ZERO and SEVENTEEN standing together in front of the camera one.

 

“Okay, your pajamas have been brought here by the production team. I want you all to explain each of your pajamas,” Doogi PD requested politely, nodding and pointing to the box beside her. ZERO and SEVENTEEN went through it.

 

“What is this, the Lost and Found section? Eh, Seunggwan! Your top is here!”

 

“Jiyoung, here are your sleeping clothes!”

 

“Eonni! Where are mine?!”

 

After handing out their respective clothing, they all stood in a semi-circle, holding their sleeping clothes and looking excitedly at Doogi PD.

 

“Okay, staring from Seunggwan, please present your pajamas,” Tokki PD added as Seunggwan stepped forth.

 

“This is my yellow t-shirt that I always use for SEVENTEEN TV and this is my loose bottoms that I sleep with,” Seunggwan explained shortly, raising his clothing in the air and explaining each one. Seunggwan stepped back and then Jiyoung stepped forward.

 

ZERO and SEVENTEEN started laughing as Jiyoung started chuckling herself. She held up her onesie, because she doesn’t use pajamas at night.

 

“I actually sleep in these. This is a Pikachu onesie that I got online,” Jiyoung explained briefly, smiling innocently at the camera as Jihoon shook his head, laughing at how cute Jiyoung’s expression was. He didn’t know why, but every time he watched Jiyoung do a task – or anything for that matter – he would either think it looked cute or it suited her.

 

Jiyoung stepped back and Mingyu stepped forward.

 

“This is my plain white t-shirt and loose bottoms. I always wear loose clothes at night,” Mingyu stated cheerfully, going back in line as Sookyung and Jihoon stepped forward, upon Tokki PD’s request.

 

Sookyung held up a black sweater, white tank top and loose shorts.

 

“This is what I wear at night, because sometimes it’s too hot when I put on blankets,” Sookyung explained, pointing at her clothing as Jihoon spoke next.

 

“I wear this grey batman tank top and this loose navy blue sweatpants,” Jihoon said, pointing also at his clothing. The two stepped back once more.

 

Hansol and Seungcheol went forward, Hansol only carrying his bottoms and Seungcheol his clothing. Hansol went first.

 

“Cha-“

 

“EEEP!” Jarin squealed as she watched Hansol talk. Yes, though the PDs said not to watch, they did. They want to know which game they were going to play. They were using Jisoo’s computer, because they asked him if they could borrow it.

 

The computer was plugged to a socket, so naturally, everyone at the side had to put up getting squished on the wall. It didn’t matter though, watching SEVENTEEN and ZERO are interesting enough.

 

“I don’t actually wear anything for the top – and I and Jisoo share the same habit, you know, sleeping without a shirt. For the bottoms, I use this pajama pants that my mom gave me. But if you would ask me to use a shirt-“ Hansol bent down to pick up a white shirt on the floor, “Then I would use my Batman shirt.”

 

“Cha! For me, I use this large black hoodie and lose sweatpants. I don’t wear anything underneath the hoodie, because it becomes too hot,” Seungcheol explained to the camera as both stepped back.

 

Eunmi, Junhui and Miyasha came forward, Eunmi going first.

 

“Hi! So, I wear this purple hoodie and this black short when I got to sleep!” Eunmi explained in a chirpy voice, grinning at the camera before stepping back. Junhui came forward next.

 

“I wear this oversized grey sweater and loose black sweatpants,” Junhui said briefly, half smiling at the camera before stepping back.

 

“Well – I wear this white checkered jacket, a white t-shirt underneath, and white loose sweatpants,” Miyasha explained too seriously as ZERO and SEVENTEEN burst out laughing.

 

“You can be an angel!” Seunggwan commented, Sunghee’s jaw dropping. She was usually the one getting the end of Seunggwan’s insults. What was the sudden change?!

 

Miyasha blushed and stepped back with Eunmi and Junhui. The trio went back to their line as Chan, Dongjin and Ming Ming stepped forward.

 

“I basically wear anything when I go to sleep. Mostly loose t-shirts and grey sweatpants,” Chan explained, pointing to his clothing.

 

“I wear the same thing, but I always wear a hoodie. You never know when it gets cold.” Dongjin beamed at the camera, Jadyn fanning herself. He was seriously too cute sometimes.

 

“I wear this black tank top and black sweatpants when I go to bed,” Ming Ming showed his clothing before smirking, going back to the line with the others.

 

“Cha! Everyone explained their pajamas, am I correct?”

 

“YES!”

 

“Now I will cover this camera, because I know ZERO and the SEVENTEEN members are watching.” And with that, Doogi PD put a black cloth over camera one, and disabled all the cameras in the main practice room, making Doyoon groan and shut Jisoo’s laptop.

 

“Ugh, let’s just wait,” Yijun mumbled, hating not knowing what was going to happen.

 

After a few more minutes, SEVENTEEN and ZERO were called out. The winning group shuffled outside to see black plastic bags littered around the practice room. They stopped from coming inside, Doyoon raising an arm to stop them from walking further. He looked at Doogi PD expectedly.

 

“Uhm, PD-nim-“

 

“You have twenty seconds to grab a black plastic bag! 3 – 2 – 1, start!”

 

“YAH! THAT’S MINE!”

 

“I call dibs on the edge!”

 

“Move over!”

 

“Whoa, it’s like the Hunger Games,” Seokmin observed as he tried to find a plastic bag that wasn’t taken. Under twenty seconds, the losing group just grinned happily. The twenty seconds were up and the winning group panted from the effort to get their own plastic bag.

 

“Okay! Now, inside the bags are the pajamas of each of the losing team’s members. Whatever pajama you get, you have to wear it for the night. Cha, please open your bags.”

 

There was a sound of ripping as the winning team ripped open their black plastic bags, immediately protesting and even cheering what they’ve got.

 

“Seriously?! A PIKACHU ONESIE?!”

 

“Purple hoodie…and shorts. You’ve got to be kidding me.”

 

“Black tank top. Nice.”

 

Each of the winning team members complained immediately to the owners of the clothes as Tokki PD and Doogi PD hi-fived. And the game isn’t over yet.


author's note; sorry if this chapter didn't meet your expectations! and...if i stalled a bit orz. it's just, i just got back from school two hours ago, and it's like i've left my brain there otl. i promise to try to update this everyday though, so even though this looks like a crappy chapter, and it's terribly short, please continue reading ^^;; i'll do better next time :3


                                                                                                                                            

    (zero)