chapter 10 ;; park hyejin: the fan

「 z e r o 」 ↷ “apply closed; story starting!”

 ↷chapter 10;                                                                                                                              

       Park Hyejin: The Fan   

Gin saengmeori geunyeo,” Park Hyejin sang along with Teen Top’s Niel, Miss Right blasting through her computer speakers.

 

Now, she is not a member of ZERO. She doesn’t even know ZERO, nor SEVENTEEN until she browsed through her friend’s AFF blog post.

 

“Oh, what is she ranting about again?” Hyejin asked herself, chuckling as she scanned the rant of her friend. It’s her friend ranting about why people kept on putting this boy called Samuel down just because he’s 11 years old. Hyejin stopped scrolling immediately, her eyes wide in apprehension.

 

“11? No wonder people are putting him down. He’s too-“ She stopped talking as she read further into the rant. She was too engrossed in it, that by the time she was done reading, she opened a new tab to go to Google.

 

See, Park Hyejin was a fangirl, like us. She’s a bit different, since she’s rookie-biased. However, she writes fanfictions, watch K-Pop videos and dance and sing to K-Pop songs. She’s a perfectly normal fan.

 

She clicked on the first link she saw, which was SEVENTEEN’s Twitter. She scrolled through the tweets, seeing English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean tweets.

 

“Wow, so they’re a multi-cultural group, eh?” Hyejin commented to herself, feeling the familiar giddy feeling she always get when she knows she’s going to be a fan of the group.

 

“Okay, this guy is my first bias,” Hyejin giggled as she looked at a picture of Soonyoung in a box. Daichi won’t be too happy about this. Hyejin then sighed.

 

“I wish they had a sister gr- Oh wait, they do,” Hyejin said breathlessly as she clicked a picture link from one of their tweets. It was a picture of Jarin. It was an official photo, and it stated that she was a member of SEVENTEEN. Hyejin smiled at Jarin.

 

“Wow, Geum Jarin. Official member of ZERO. Oh, I like that name! Wow, this will be my first time being a fan of a group that hasn’t debuted yet. SEVENTEEN and ZERO. Cool,” Hyejin complimented as she searched more about ZERO in Google. She checked videos and was surprised that there was already a show for them.

 

“I think I have to subscribe to plediszero in YouTube. Wait – they have their own TV? With SEVENTEEN?! Lucky day for Park Hyejin!” Hyejin cried out happily, squirming excitedly on her seat. She watched the live stream of ZERO members meeting each other and playing in the 63 building.

 

Hyejin laughed at Sunghee’s weirdness, admired General Choi and G-Pigeon, spazzed over SEVENTEEN (mostly Soonyoung) and cooed at their cute moments together.

 

“ZERO and SEVENTEEN, you are officially my favorite pre-debut rookie- OH MY GOSH SUNGHEE, THAT’S NOT SEUNGGWAN! That’s a plant! Oh dear.”


author's note; hello everyone! so most of you must be confused orz. so, these kind of chapters will pop-up every now and then to watch the progress of park hyejin fangirling and becoming a fan of seventeen and zero, as so with her reactions to the moments. i thought of this because i want readers and maybe fans of zero alike to feel as if zero is really a real girl group. i hope to hear your reactions about this soon :)


                                                                                                                                            

    (zero)