Chapter Six

When the Butterflies Came

LA,California

Soojung has arrived in LA and was now on her way to the hotel that Dr.Jang had helped book for her. I'm finally here.The place where I'll stay from now on.Soojung thought. After Soojung put away her belongings in her room, she went straight to the hospital.On her way,she bumped into a guy."I'm sorry!It was my fault!Are you okay?"Soojung said in English as she stood up.

"It's okay!I wasn't looking.My bad!"the guy replied.As Soojung lift her head up, the guy was in 'aw'."Are you perhaps Korean?"he asked.Soojung nodded."Annyeonghasaeyo!I'm Lee Taemin!"he greeted in Korean.

 "Jung Soojung!"Soojung greeted back, happy that she met a Korean.

"Soo...jung?Isn't that Krystal in Korean?"Taemin asked.Soojung nodded."I'm not very good in Korean, so I'll call you Krystal!"

 "Okay.But how come you're not good in Korean?"

"My family and I moved here when I was about 5.My dad would always tell me to speak Korean at home so I don't forget my home language.But I'm not that good."

 "Not good?Are you serious?You're speaking like a pro!"Soojung complimented.

"Thanks...Why are you at the hospital in LA?"

 "You see...I'm..."Soojung started when someone interrupted her.

"Lee Taemin!Get back here!"the older guy around 35 yelled.

 "Appa!"Taemin exclaimed, embarrassed.

"Dr.Lee, right?"Soojung asked.The man nodded."I'm Jung Soojung.Dr.Jang, told me to meet you."

 "Dr.Jang?"Dr.Lee asked.Soojung nodded."Oh! Jung Soojung! Welcome to LA!Please follow me."He led Soojung to his office."So, you're here to get surgery for the brain tumor, am I right?"Dr.Lee asked.Soojung nodded."Well, first we're going to do a x-ray test first and tomorrow you can come back."

 Soojung finished the x-ray test and was going home when she spotted Taemin."Taemin-sshi!"Soojung called.

"Krystal!Are you going home now?"Taemin asked.Soojung nodded."I'll send you home."Soojung and Taemin started walking to Soojung's hotel as it was close to the hospital.

 "So, Dr.Lee is your appa?"Soojung asked.

"Ne.He's the owner of this hospital."Taemin replied.Soojung nodded understandablely."Why are you here anyway?"

 "I have...brain tumor.I'm getting surgery here, from your dad."

"Oh.I'll help you fight through this!I'll be by your side,Krystal!"

 "Gomawo.What year where you born in?"

"I was born in 1993."

 "Then, you're my oppa then.I can call you oppa right?"

"Of course! No one has ever call me oppa before!"

 "Oppa, would you like to have a meal with me tomorrow, after I go visit your dad at the hospital?"

"Okay!See you tomorrow Krystal!"They waved goodbye and went their seperate ways.That was the 1st time after Soojung got to LA,that she smiled a real smile.


Seoul,South Korea

 There was still rumors going on about Soojung leaving because of Minho, but no one knew the truth.Minho and Sulli were still together, getting through everything.Jonghyun was trying to court the new girl, Park Luna.Making Minho think, he's trying to court Park Luna?What about Soojung?STOP!Minho, stop! You have a girlfriend!Don't think about her!Minho and Sulli were the dream couple with many fans supporting but there were a lot of people against it saying,"How can Sulli do that to her own best friend?!? How can Minho used Soojung!? Soojung obviously has more than Sulli except that she's poor!" They didn't care about it at all.They lived their lives as if nothing has happened.And this thought of theirs made Luna want to be far away from the trio(Minho,Sulli,and Jonghyun).


LA,California

 Today was the day Soojung and Taemin were going out to eat.Taemin was obviously excited since he had fell for her at first sight.Taemin was waiting outside his dad's office for Soojung to come out so they can leave.As soon as Soojung got out,Taemin took her hands and said,"Today marks the first day."Taemin then led Soojung to a cafe nearby."First day?What do you mean,oppa?"

"The first day of our relationship."

 "Bwoh!?When did we confess?"

"Well,obviously,you did."

 "When?!"

"Yesterday.You asked me to eat with you."

 "How does that mark the first day?"

"I don't know."Taemin said as he smiled, making Soojung laughed."What do you want,princess?"

 "Princess?Seriously oppa?"Taemin nodded."Fine!I'll get a latte."

"I want a cappuccino." They drank and ate and talk, getting to know each other more.Now this seems more like a real 1st date then the other one.Soojung thought."Krystal,I really liked you the first time, I met you.I know this may be a little too fast and unexpected, but I just want to let you know.Just give me an answer whenever you're ready."Taemin said.

 That night,Soojung couldn't stop thinking about him.He's such a nice guy and also romantic! Taemin also couldn't stop thinking about her.What will she say?I hope she agrees!


  A week has passed and Taemin still hadn't gotten an answer from Soojung.But each day, they got closer and closer.Ever since Soojung met Taemin, she has never thought about anyone in Korea except Dr.Jang.She was living her life.Dr.Lee,Taemin's father, also knows how close they were and Taemin's feelings for Soojung but he was okay with it because he thought Soojung was a nice,properly raised girl, and the perfect one for Taemin.

  One day,Soojung came up to Taemin."Oppa, I have something to tell you.Can we meet at the usual place?"Soojung asked.Taemin nodded. Later at the cafe,"Oppa, I have been thinking about what you said last week and I think I have my answer.Yes."Soojung told him.

"Bwoh?!?"Taemin was shocked.

 "Yes.I'll give you a chance."

"Yay!"Taemin jumped in joyed.That day was the best day for both Taemin and Soojung.They went on their official first date. They had also told Dr.Lee and he approved.


  Krystal was undergoing treatment and Taemin and Dr.Lee was always by her side.As Krystal starts getting treatment, she started losing her hair...and memories.Dr.Lee was now Krystal's guardian as he also changed her name from Jung Soojung to Krystal Jung.Taemin and her relationship was going well.Even though she has started losing her hair,Taemin was still by her side, helping her get through everything together.

 A few months passed, and Krystal has finished her surgery.They were just waiting for Krystal to be conscious again.Taemin was extremely worried as he was scared Krystal might not remember him. Taemin was staying with Krystal for the night, when he felt someone touches his hair."Krystal!?!"He exclaimed as he turned around seeing Krystal's eyes wide open and conscious."Appa!!Appa!!Krystal is conscious!Krystal is awake!"Taemin yelled.Soon enough Dr.Lee came."Krystal!Do you remember who I am?"Dr.Lee asked.

"Ahjusshi!"Krystal replied.

 "What about me?"Taemin asked.

"Taeminnie oppa,my boyfriend."Krystal said making Taemin smile like an idiot.

 "What else do you remember?"Dr.Lee asked after Krystal finished telling him what she remembered.

"Urghh...That's all I remember."Krystal replied.Dr.Lee gave Krystal some pills so she can sleep well without any headaches after surgery.As Krystal fell into a deep slumber,Dr.Lee whispered to Taemin,"She only remember s the time when she was here in LA, but she doesn't remember anything before that.So I don't want you to pressure her with questions.She'll eventually remember it slowly.But Dr.Jang said her life in Korea was horrible and she also says it herself, so if she doesn't want to remember that horrible past, let it be.She's already happy with everything here right now."Taemin nodded."You guys can start school nest month with your cousin...


How's chapter six?

GUess who Taemin's cousin is going to be?

There will be 2 more charcters added to the orignal ones listed before.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!

~Toshio9