Chapter Twenty Two

When the Butterflies Came

 "Hey,sunbaenim!Where are you going?"Krystal asked as she saw Minho.

"Hey,Krystal-sshi.I'm going to the café where I spotted you crying."He replied.Minho and Krystal had gotten closer since she and Jongber started hanging out with the team.

 "Can I go with you?"

"Uhh...sure."Minstal was walking side-by-side in silence."So,uhh...aren't you supposed to be with Jonghyun hyung and Amber?"

 "Yeah.But they ditched me."

"Ditched you?"

 "They're having a family dinner."

"Oh...We're here."Minstal entered the café and sat at Minho and Soojung's place.

 "Do you come here all the time?"She asked.

"Ne.When I'm here,it reminds me of the good times I had with her.This place reminds me of her whom I still can't forget."Minho replied.

 "She's Soojung,right?"

"How did you know?"

 "Everyone knows.And also because you called me 'Soojung' and kept saying 'don't leave me; I'm sorry; come back'."

"About that time,I'm sorry.It's just that you look so much like her."

 "Gwenchana."

"So...urmm...What would you like?"

 "I'll get a mango smoothie.It's my favorite drink."Soojung loves mango smoothies too.Minho thought.

"Okay.Wait here."Minho then stood up and went to order their drinks.Why does this seem so familiar?Krystal thought.Could he be the one?Could I be the 'Soojung' he's looking for?He did say I look like her.Don't think too much about it.It will come when it want to.Take it slow,Krystal Jung Soojung.She thought."Here's your smoothie."Minho said as he came back."Uhh...Krystal-sshi.Krystal."

 "Ne?"She finally came back to her senses.She then noticed her smoothie."Uhh...Gomawo."

"What are you thinking about?"

 "Nothing important."

"If you have anything you can tell me."

 "I have a question."

"What is it?"

 "Remember when I tried to kill myself and you saved me?"Minho nodded."Do you really mean it when you said that you like me?"

"Uhh..."

 "It's okay if you were lying.I'm used to it.I just wanted to make sure."

"It's...true."

 "Bwoh?!"

"I said it's true.What I said to you that day it true."

 "Do you really like me or do you like me because I look like Soojung?"

"I really like you.Not because you look like Soojung.But because you're Krystal."

 "Ummm...this is awkward..."

"I also have a question."

 "What is it?"

"I always see you wearing that butterfly necklace.What's so important about it?"

 "I'm not sure.But Jjong oppa thinks that it might help me find my family.There's also a writing on the back."

"Writing?What does it say?"

 "It says : Jung Sisters."

"J-jung sisters?"That's exactly what Soojung's said!Minho thought.Could they be long lost sisters?!They do have the same surname,look alike,same personality,same necklace,and same writing.Twins maybe?!?Aish!What am I thinking!?!He thought.

 "Oh shoot!I'm late!I have to go now!Thanks for the smoothie!Bye!"Krystal then rushed out.


  "Krystal Jung?"the doctor asked.

"Ne.I'm Krystal."Krystal replied.She had an appointment with the doctor today.She would usually have check ups with Taemin's dad,Dr.Lee,when they were still in the states.

 "Please follow me."He lead her to his office.Krystal took a seat."I'm Dr.Jang.Remember me?"

"Dr.Jang?"

 "When you were in Korea, I treated you and sent you to the states under Dr.Lee sunbaenim's cares."

"Dr.Jang...Jang Wooyoung!"She exclaimed as she hugged him.They were quite close."You know my past right?"

 "What are you talking about?"

"I lost my memories after surgery."

 "No wonder you couldn't remember me in the first place."

"So do you know any guardians of mine?"

 "There's no one else but Kim Jonghyun.Your halmoni passed away."

"How close are we?"

 "Close to the extent that I paid your hospital bills."He joked.

"Was I ever hospitalized?"

 "Once and after that was when we found out you had brain tumor.They said they found you at the cemetery."

"Who's they?"

 "The cemetery keeper and one of his workers."

"Who came to visit?"

 "Jonghyun of course and 2 other friend."

"Who are they?"

 "1 girl, 1 boy."

"Do you remember them?"

 "There were many calls and messages from her when you were unconcious.I think her name was....Sul...Sulli!Choi Sulli!"

"What about the guy?"

 "I'm not sure.But he has really big eyes and they kind of look like frog eyes."

"Gomawo."

 "How have you been doing?I heard you were engaged with Dr.Lee's son?"

"We were in love since he was by my side ever since I got there but we broke the engagement."

 "Why?What happened?"

"We spent 3 years together but it just didn't work out."Krystal just shrugged."What about you?"

 "I got married."

"Bwoh?!?Chinjia?!When?!?"

 "Last year."

"You're like the youngest doctor here but one of the first one to get marry!"

 "I know right."

"So how's your marriage life?"

 "Great!"

"I want to see your wife!"

 "Why?"

"I remember everything about you and I remember you saying that we could be siblings since you're an only child and I have nobody.So,I would like to see my sister-in-law!"

 "Aish!Why did I say that?!"Krystal just laughed.

"Dr.Jang?Someone's here to see you."the nurse came in and told Wooyoung.

 "Come in!"He exclaimed.

"Woodongie!"She exclaimed as she back hugged him.

 "Taengoo?"

"How did you know?"

 "How can I forget my lovely wife."He pecked her cheeks.

"Hello?"Krystal asked sarcastically.

 "Mainhe,Soojung.Taengoo,this is Jung Soojung.Remember?I told you about her."

"Oh!I remember!You're that girl my Woodongie adores.

 "Annyeonghasaeyo,sister-in-law."Krystal teased.She blushed.

"Kim Taeyeon,why are you blushing?We've been together for 5 years.And 1 year of marriage."

 "Yah!Jang Wooyoung,you're always thinking of cheesy lines making me wanna puke."

"But you always blushed."Wooyoung teased.

 "Stop arguing.Anyway,Wooyoung oppa and Taeyeon unnie,I have to go.Jjong oppa and Amber are waiting.Bye!"Krystal then left the bickering couple.


  "Big eyes that look like frogs?Who in the world would have those eyes but frogs?!"Krystal was talking to herself as she walked to the bleachers waiting for Amber and Suzy.They were going to watch the team practice."Frog eyes..frog eyes,frog eyes."She kept chanting."Big round eyes...frog eyes...Urghh!"She screamed.Luckily no one heard."Frog eyes,frog eyes,frog eyes..."Krystal slapped herself.She decided to close her eyes and settle her brain for a moment.When she opened them again,she saw a pair of round eyes looking at her while smiling."Yah!You scared me!"She exclaimed.Minho just chuckled.His face was still very close to her.Krystal then looked at his eyes again and started laughing.

"Yah!What are you laughing at?!"Minho exclaimed.'

 "Your eyes!They're so big and round.They also look like frog eyes!"She kept laughing until about a minute or so passed.It then it her."Big,round,frog eyes..."She muttered.She looked back at Minho's eyes again.

"What?"

 "Ohmigosh!This is NOT happening!"She screamed as she ran off.Minho just stood there dumbfounded.


Chapter 22!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!

~Toshio9