Chapter Twenty Seven

When the Butterflies Came

"Woodongie oppa!"Krystal exclaimed as she spotted Wooyoung at the cafe near his hospital where they were supposed to meet.

 "Soojung!What's wrong?!Are you not feeling well?"Wooyoung asked as she sat down.

"I'm fine.I just need to talk to you about something."

 "Go ahead."She nodded and took a deep breath.

"You said the girl who called me on the day I was hospitalized,her name is Choi Sulli,right?" Wooyoung nodded."I think I know who she is."

 "Bwoh?!?Chinjia?!"Krystal nodded.

"I told you that Taemin oppa and I broke off the engagement,right?"Wooyoung nodded."Well,it's because he has a new girl.And I just knew today that her name is Choi Sulli. Could they be the same person?"

 "Soojung,there's many people in this world with the same name.Don't get your hopes up."

"Well,we could at least try."

 "Try what?"

"Oppa,pick me up tomorrow at 2pm.I'll tell Jay oppa."

 "Why?"

"Babo!So you can see if she's the one or not.Besides,I have a check up with you.So it'll be a win-win situation."

 "Okay.I'll see you tomorrow then."


Krystal was anxious.Is she the right one?What if it's not her?!Urghh!Krystal had not been paying attention in classes at all.Right now it was 1:45pm."Soojung,you've been spacing out the whole day.Are you okay?"Luna asked as she sat down next to Krystal on the bleachers.Jonghyun and the team were practicing.

"It's just that I'm meeting Woodongie oppa."Krystal replied as she constantly look at her phone.

 "So?I've never seen you this nervous."

"I might get another piece of my memory back.That's why Woodongie oppa is picking me up."

 "Chinjia?!That's great!"Suddenly Krystal got a message.

"Unnie,I have to go.I'll tell you all about it when I get back.Bye!"Krystal gathered her stuff and walked onto the field."Jjong oppa!I have to go!Bye!"She called out to Jonghyun as she left. Krystal finally spotted Wooyoung."Oppa!"She called as she ran to him.

 "Hey.Now,where is she?"Wooyoung said.

"She's right there.Across from Amber."Krystal pointed to Sulli who was sitting with Taemin and Keyber at a table.Wooyoung took a closer look."Is it her?!Is it her?!"

 "That's totally her!"Wooyoung replied.

"Ohmigosh!Now,it's going to be a bit easier to find the guy!"She exclaimed as she hugged Wooyoung.

 "Now,let's go to the hospital."


"Amber,how was it?"Krystal asked as Amber sat down on the bleachers.

 "How was what?"Amber asked.

"The date."

 "Oh.It was strange.Key wasn't himself.He let me decide everything.Where should we go.What should we do.I decided everything."

"That's quite impressive..."Amber nodded."How was Taemin oppa?"

 "Taemin?"Krystal nodded."He was fine."

"What about Choi Sulli,his new girl?"

 "Krys,why are you suddenly interested in them?"

"I just wanted to know if he was better with her than with me."

 "They're fine."

"Did you know that Sulli-sshi is Minho sunbaenim's younger sister?"

 "Yeah."

"How come I'm the only one who doesn't know?!"

"It's not important."

 "It's-Never mind."Krystal sighed.

"Krys,you've been acting quite strange lately.Is there something wrong?"

 "There's nothing wrong.It's just that...I'm kind of lonely."I'm sorry I have to lie,Amber.She thought.

"There's still Myungsoo and Suzy."

 "Right.Amber,I have to go now.I have to meet with Woodongie oppa."Krystal gathered her things and stood up.

"Wait!Isn't your check ups only on Tuesday and Thursday?Today's Friday."

 "I promised Woodongie oppa and Taeyeon unnie to eat with them.Gotta go.Bye!"Krystal waved and left.

"There's definitely something up with that girl."


Krystal was going where ever her feet took her.She lied about eating with Wootae. She wanted to make her decision first.Krystal looked around and realized that she was at an empty playground.To be exact,it was the playground where she met Jonghyun."It still hasn't change...I'm really going to miss this place if..."Krystal stopped.She shook her head and closed her eyes.When she opened them again.

She noticed a guy playing with some kids."When did it get so full?"She asked herself.Krystal looked around,seeing kids running around.The guys was giving a little girl a lollipop.Krystal then noticed another girl around the same age as the guy or maybe younger sitting on the bench.She widen her eyes in shock."Isn't that me?"Krystal noticed the girl stood up and ran to help a boy who fell and hurt his knee.She then also saw the guy running towards the girl and the little boy.Krystal shook her head and held her head.

"This doesn't make sense!It just doesn't!"She screamed as she slumped down."It doesn't make sense!It doesn't!"

 "Krystal!Krystal Jung!Krystal!"someone shook her.Krystal opened her eyes to see Minho.

"Sunbae!This doesn't make sense right?!Look!It's-"Krystal pointed at the playground and stopped.

 "What is it?"Minho asked.

"This doesn't make sense!"Krystal stood up and then it clicked."Ohmigosh!"Krystal gasped.The playground was where she met him.Her first love.She fell in love with him at first sight.She then realizes that they went to the same school.She was used by him.The playground was where she met the guy who used her.

 "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing."Krystal started walking away. She was confused and really curious. Who is that guy? Where is he now? She thought.

 "Where are you going?"Minho asked as he catch up with her.

"Why are you still here?"Krystal asked,not even looking at Minho.

 "Let's go on a date."Krystal stopped,jaws dropped. She turned to look at Minho.

"Bwoh?!Date?!"She exclaimed.

 "Ne.A friend date."

"Friend date?"

 "Jonghyun hyung and Amber both had dates.You're alone,I'm alone."

"Don't you have any other friends?"

 "I do.But they have plans tonight.So,what do you say?"

"Fine.Where are we going?"

 "Just follow me."Minho led Krystal to a basketball court.

"Basketball court?Why?"Krystal asked.

 "Just because."

"You know how to play?"

 "Ms.Jung,I,Choi Minho knows how to play almost every single sports and is the best at them."Krystal laughed.

"Let's see about that."Krystal grabbed a ball from the shelf and started dribbling.She then shoot.Score!

 "You're pretty good yourself."

"I wouldn't be Krystal Jung,if I'm not.Up for a game?"

 "Of course.I'm not going to lose to a girl.Especially Krystal Jung."Minho grabbed the ball from Krystal and shoot.Krystal catch the rebound and started dribbling.A hour later,they stopped.The game ended up being a tie.

"Pretty good for a girl."Minho said.

 "Don't ever underestimate a girl."Krystal said as she started leaving the court.

"Would you like some ice cream?My treat."Minho called.

 "Alright."Minstal then walked to the nearest ice cream parlor.They bought their ice cream and was now walking around eating their ice creams.When they got in front of Krystal's house(Jaysica's place),she said,"Thank you for today.I really enjoy it."Krystal turned around when Minho stopped her.

"Care for another challenge tomorrow?"He asked.

 "Sure.What's next?"Krystal asked as she smirked.

"Tennis."

 "Fine with me.See you tomorrow.Bye sunbae!"Krystal waved goodbye as she entered the house.Minho then walked back home.That isn't Soojung's house.Is she staying at Luna-sshi's?Minho thought."I'm so happy today!Just like the old times with Soojung."Minho said to himself as he grinned like an idiot.


Chapter 27!!

Minstal moments!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9