Chapter Thirty One

When the Butterflies Came

"I can't find her anywhere."Amber said as she sat down on the bleachers next to Jongna.They were all looking for Krystal.Jonghyun sighed.

 "It's all my fault.If I...she wouldn't have been missing."Jonghyun said.Luna pat his back.

"It's not entirely your fault.Soojung was wrong too.She could've just told us."Luna said.Suddenly Amber's phone started ringing."Is it Soojung?"Amber shook her head.

 "Hey.What is it?"Amber answered her phone.It was Key.

"Amber,have you seen Taemin?"Key asked.

 "No.Shouldn't he be with Sulli?"

"He's not with her.She's in class with Jiyoung."

 "You don't think they're together right?"Amber suddenly asked.

"You mean..."

 "Uh-huh.She's also missing."

"If they are together,what about Sulli?"

 "That's what I have been worrying about."

"But are you okay with Taemin and Krys getting back together?"

 "I'm fine.As long as she's happy.I know that she never have forgotten Taemin."Key sighed.

"Well,I gotta go.I need to find Taemin and you need to find Krys.Bye!"

 "Who was that?"Luna asked as Amber finish talking on the phone.

"Key.He said that Taemin is also missing."Amber said.

 "Are they together?"Amber just shrugged.


Minho who only knew that Taestal was together,was looking for Sulli.He tried calling her but she didn't pick up."She's not crying somewhere,right?"He muttered.Finally,he saw her with Jiyoung."Sulli!"Minho ran up to her."I was looking for you."

 "Why were you looking for me,oppa?Is there a problem?"Sulli asked.

"Jiyoung,mainhe.I need to talk to Sulli alone."Jiyoung nodded and left.Minho then dragged Sulli outside.

 "Oppa,is everything okay?"Sulli asked.

"How can everything be okay when your boyfriend is with his ex?!"Sulli just looked at him, dumbfounded."Didn't you hear?Taemin and Krystal was seen coming to school together,Jonghyun hyung and Krystal fought because of Taemin.And,they both left the university together.When they still have classes."

 "So?"

"Aren't you worried?Jealous?What if Taemin is dating Krystal again behind your back?"

 "I trust Taemin oppa.I know he wouldn't do that."

"Sulli-ah,you're trusting people so easily.You've only been dating Taemin for a few months."

 "Oppa,it seems like you're the one who's more worried.You're over reacting.A guy and a girl seen together doesn't mean they have to be dating.Look at Jonghyun oppa and Krystal-sshi.They're always together but they're not dating."

"But aren't you worried that Taemin might get back together with Krystal?"

 "Not really.Breaking up doesn't mean you have to be enemies.You still can be friends.And I think that's Taemin oppa and Krystal-sshi's relationship.You're worrying more than me.Do you perhaps...like Krystal-sshi?"

"Anio!It's...it's because I'm worried about you.I don't want to see you heartbroken."

 "You don't have to worry about me.I'm gonna be fine.I trust Taemin oppa.I know that he won't cheat on me."With that Sulli left.Little did they know,Sulli knew what happened between Taestal.

Flashback:

Taestal had arrived at Taemin's house."Ahjusshi Park!Look who's here!"Taemin called out.Ahjusshi Park then came from the kitchen.

"Krystal?!"Ahjusshi Park exclaimed.She nodded.He immediately ran to hug her."I miss you.How have you been?"

 "I miss you too.I've been great."Krystal said.

"Dinner is just ready.Come eat."Ahjusshi Park dragged Krystal to the dining table.Krystal started digging in.

 "It's still good as always."Krystal said as they finished dinner.Ahjusshi Park had left them alone in the library to talk about their problems.

"As we were saying early,let's start over."Taemin said.Krystal nodded.

 "But,shouldn't we tell Sulli-sshi about this?"Krystal asked.

"I'll call her to come here.Then we'll all sort things out."Krystal nodded as Taemin stood up to go call Sulli.

Soon she arrived."Annyeonghasaeyo,Krystal-sshi."Sulli greeted.Krystal bowed back."What did you want to talk about,Taemin oppa?"

"Well,Stal and I wanted to clear up our relationship.So we wanted you to know too."Taemin said.

 "What do you mean?"

"Stal is part of my life.Without her,my life is not complete.I know that ever since Stal  and I broke up,we've never talked to each other again.We don't even acknowledge each other's existence.So,today we met up and had come up to a final conclusion."Taemin explained.Sulli held her breath.They're not getting back together right?She thought.

 "Breaking up doesn't mean we have to be enemies.It doesn't mean we have to hate each other.We can still be friends even after we break up.We can still support and stay by each others' side."Krystal spoke.

"You mean..."Sulli started.

 "Uh-huh.Stal and I decided to stay as friends."Taemin said.

"We wanted to tell you first since,tomorrow there's probably gonna be lots of rumors around.We don't care what anyone thinks.But we don't want you to believe those rumors.We don't want you to think that oppa cheated on you,that he's back with me.We want you to know the truth before those rumors starts because we don't want you to believe them."Krystal explained.

 "Thank you.Thank you for letting me know first.Or else I would've believe the rumors tomorrow."Sulli said.Krystal just smiled at her while Taemin hugged her.

End of Flashback


 Taemin took Krystal back to his house."Stal, are you sure you're going to be okay?"Taemin asked.She nodded.

"I'm gonna be fine.You just go back to the university.I'll just tell Sica unnie to pick me up later."Krystal said.

 "I really want to meet your family.But...I guess it's gonna be next time."Taemin started walking to the door.

"Wait!Oppa,did you perhaps know that my real name is Jung Soojung?"Krystal stopped him.Taemin sighed.

 "I knew."

"Why didn't you tell me?"Taemin walked back to the couch and sat down.

 "When I first met you at the hospital,you introduced yourself as Jung Soojung,a girl with brain tumor getting treatment from my dad.But it was still hard for me to speak Korean,so I called you Krystal.After your surgery,you lost your memory and my dad decided to be your guardian so he changed your name.That's how you became Krystal Jung."

"Is there anything else that you know about my past?"

 "I don't really know anything.When we started dating,which was before your surgery,you never really tell me anything.All you told me was that you want to forget the past and start a new life.At first I was confused,but after your surgery,Dr.Jang,your doctor in Seoul called,telling my dad,that you had a horrible and miserable life in Korea.So,my dad and I decided to not mention anything about it.We didn't want you hurt so we never call you Soojung after that.Well,it was only my dad who called you Soojung."

"Thank you,oppa.You can go now.Sulli unnie is probably worried and waiting."Taemin ruffled her hair and left.Sulli may know about their relationship but she doesn't know the rest of the story.

Flashback:

After Sulli left Taemin's house,Krystal decided to tell Taemin, her problems."Oppa,what I'm going to tell you,you can NEVER say it to anyone.Or else,I'm gonna hunt you down.Arasso?"Krystal said.

"Arasso.What is it?"Taemin said.

 "I found my family and I've remembered 80% of my memories."

"Bwoh?!Chinjia?"Krystal nodded.

 "Other than you,Jjong oppa,Amber,Luna unnie,Suzy unnie,Vic umma,Onew oppa,and Myungsoo oppa,nobody knows.Jjong oppa thinks that it might be dangerous for me if everyone knows."

"I won't tell anybody.But your family?Who are they?Where are they now?"Krystal then told Taemin everything, except that Choi Sulli,his girlfriend is involved in her past.

 "What do you think my feelings towards Minho sunbaenim are?Sica unnie says it's love."Krystal said.

"Minho hyung...I think it's love too.That's exactly how I feel with Sulli."

 "So,that means that what I felt for you was not love?"Taemin nodded.

"You did say yourself that there was a guy,who you loved,but he used you.Maybe you were trying to forget him so that's why you started dating me."

 "What you're saying is,my love for you was a replacement and your love for me was sympathy?"Taemin nodded."That does make sense."Taemin just chuckled."Anyway,you can't tell anybody about what you and I talked about today.Promise?"

"I promise,I won't utter a word about it."

 "Swear?"

"I swear."

 "You're not even gonna tell Sulli?Key oppa?Ahjusshi Lee?Ahjusshi Park?"

"I promise.I swear I won't say a single sound about it.Happy?"

 "Happy.Thank you,oppa."

End of Flashback


Chapter 31!!

Some questions are answered.

Stay TUNE!!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9