Chapter Fifteen

When the Butterflies Came

  "Krys,I would like you to meet my...How should I say this?Okay,meet my childhood best friend and my cousin-in-law,Kim Jonghyun."Amber introduced Krystal to Jonghyun.

"Annyeonghasaeyo.I'm Krystal Jung."Krystal greeted.I knew Amber wouldn't cheat on Key oppa.She thought.

  "Krystal Jung?"Jonghyun asked unsure.Krystal nodded."Annyeonghasaeyo."

"Krys and I've known each other for about 3 years.I told you about her."Amber said.

  "So you're her!"Jonghyun exclaimed.

"What did she tell you?"Krystal asked.

  "She told me about how you were so beautiful and nice."

"Jjong,be careful.She has a fiancé and don't you have a girlfriend?"Amber said.

  "I've been courting her for about 3 years.But she never accepted my heart.I'm thinking about giving up.It's impossible for a 'us'.She doesn't like me and besides,I heard she had a boyfriend."

"One-sided love,huh?"Krystal asked.Jonghyun nodded."Don't give up.I'll help you and so will Amber."

  "Gwenchana.It's useless.Beside,the more I look at you,the more you look like her."

"Who?The girl you're courting?"Amber asked

  "Anio.You remember my best friend Soojung?The one I always tell you about?"Amber nodded."Somehow Krystal really look like Soojung." 

"Where is this Soojung now?"Krystal asked.Soojung again?At first Minho-sunbaenim was calling me Soojung, now Amber's friend is saying I look like her?Who is she?Krystal thought.

  "I don't know where she went.We went to the amusement park and the next day she disappeared.It's been 3 years.I still can't find her.I miss her so much.She was like a sister to me.I'm the only child and she was adopted by a grandmother.My parents were always busy so I had no one to play with cause Amber left for the states.I then found her and her grandmother at the playground.We became best friends since then.Her grandmother treated me like I was part of their family too.Soojung was poor but she was happy.She use to say,"Even if I'm poor.Even if I've no food.No house.No money.Nothing at all.I'll still be happy with grandmother.She's my everything.I don't need to be rich to be happy.As long as the people I love are happy then I'm happy."When her grandmother died,her life became miserable.She had no one but me.Now, I have no idea where she went and I broke my promise.I promise her grandmother to stay by her side but I failed.I miss her so much."Jonghyun explained as his eyes were getting teary.Suddenly Krystal started getting dizzier and dizzier.Krystal hold her head and was panting.

"You alright,Krys?"Amber asked in English as she held on to Krystal.

  "I'm...fine..."She replied."Amber...Tae...Taemin.I need him..."Amber quickly ran to find Taemin leaving Krystal and Jonghyun alone.

"Gwenchana?"Jonghyun asked.She nodded."Why are you like this?"

  "I just have headaches...Nothing much..."She replied.Krystal was now leaning on his shoulder breathing hard as she held her head.Suddenly Jonghyun noticed something around Krystal's neck."What is this?"He muttered."Is it a butterfly necklace??It look just like Soojung."Then all of a sudden,images flow through his head.Images of Soojung and him."Soojung...Soojung..."Jonghyun then turned the necklace over and on the back of butterfly was these carved words:

자매

"Jung sisters?"He asked himself.Suddenly there was a click in his head."Soojung!That's what Soojung's exactly says.Krystal must be Soojung then."Jonghyun then turned to face Krystal but already found her asleep.Then Amber and Taemin came running towards Jongstal."Stal!Are you alright?"Taemin asked very worried.

 "Shh!She just fell asleep."Jonghyun said.Taemin just look at him weirdly."Oh,I forgot to introduce myself.I'm Kim Jonghyun.You must be Lee Taemin, Krystal's fiancé."

"How do you know Stal?"Taemin asked.

  "I know her through the 'llama' Amber."Jonghyun teased Amber.

"Yah!Shut up!You look like a dinosaur!"Amber said as she punched Jonghyun's arm.Taemin juts watched the two,dumbfounded.Are they really dating?Is Key hyung right?He thought.

  "Anyways,I'm going to take Stal home.She needs to take her medicine."Taemin said as he lifted Krystal up and carried her to the limo.

"Medicine?"Jonghyun asked confused."Krystal is sick?"

  "Kind of.She used to have brain tumor.When Krys was undergoing treatment, she met Taemin.Taemin's appa was her doctor.He's the best doctor ever.They're rich.We're rich too but you'll be stunned when you see their place.It's like as if they were living in a palace."Amber replied.

"Brain tumor?"Jonghyun asked.

  "Uh-huh."

"When did she had it?"

  "3 years ago."

"3 years ago?"Jonghyun muttered.

  "What did you say?"

"Nothing!Is that why her head is hurting?"Amber nodded."Do they just hurt or..."

  "Her head hurts when she tried to think of her past."

"What do you mean?"

  "After surgery,she lost her memory about everything except Taemin and his appa."

"Lost her memory?"Jonghyun was shocked.Is this why she doesn't remember us?Is this why she left?Jonghyun thought."Doesn't she wants to remember her past?"

  "Anio.She doesn't."

"Why?"

  "Krys is the kind of person who doesn't care about the past.She only focus on the present.She forgets the past,forgives the people that hurts her and only look forward to the present and future."

"Is there a chance for her to remember?"

  "There is, if she allows her brain to remember."

"If she remembers,would she remember everything or just some parts?"

  "I don't know."

"Good luck to her then."I really hope you would remember me,Soojung.Jonghyun thought as he and Amber walked to Ontoria's house for dinner.


Chapter 15!

Jonghyun found out!

What's gonna happen next?

Stay tune!!!

COMMENT!!!!! SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!

~Toshio9