Chapter Twelve

When the Butterflies Came

  "Amber,why are you suddenly in Korea?Is Key oppa here too?"Krystal asked as she showed Amber around campus.

"Key wanted to follow you guys here so he asked me to tag along and my parents agreed."Amber replied.

  "Yay!Then let's go find Key and Taemin oppa."Krystal said."Oh!And also I'll like to introduced you to my best friend and her boyfriend."

"Yah!Did you hear?!?There's this new guy in class and he seem very close with Lee Taemin.Many people were wondering if they were a gay couple."a girl said.

"But isn't Lee Taemin dating Krystal Jung?"another asked.

"He is.That's why they were wondering if he was cheating on her."another girl joined the conversation.

"Then what about the new guy in Krystal-sshi's class?They seem very close.They were hugging and the guy was wearing a t-shirt that has the letter 'K' really big in the front.Krystal-sshi's name also starts with a 'K'."a new girl joined.

"Bwoh?!?Chinjia?!?"the first girl exclaimed.The others nodded their heads."Does that mean that they both are cheating on each other without the other knowing?"The girls shrugged.The gossiping girls still didn't notice that Krystal and Amber heard the whole conversation and was laughing their heads off.


  By lunch time,rumors were everywhere.Krystal and Amber were eating lunch when Suzy plopped down next to Krystal."Yah!Are the rumors true?!?What's going on Krys?"Suzy asked almost shouting.

"Unnie,how can you believe that?You know how much Taemin oppa and I love each other.That would never happen!"Krystal said trying to hold in her laughter.

 "Then who's this new guy, they're all talking about?"

"Right next to me."Krystal pointed to Amber.Amber waved."Suzy unnie, this is Amber unnie.Amber unnie, Suzy unnie."

 "Bwoh!?!?Unnie?!?"Suzy shouted.Everyone in the lunch room turned to her.Suzy lowered her voice as everyone turned away from her."What do you mean?"

"Amber is a girl."

 "Bwoh?!?"

"Shh!Lower your voice unnie!I'll tell you when the guys get here."Krystal then continued eating.

 "Annyeong Suzy!I'm Amber and I'm pretty sure I'm your unnie."Amber said as Krystal giggled.Suzy just scratched her head.Soon the guys came.

"Amber!"Taemin exclaimed as he hugged Amber.

 "How you been doing Taeminnie?"Amber asked as she also hugged Taemin back.

"Yah!You guys can let go now!This hug is too long!"Key exclaimed obviously jealous.Taemin and Amber let go as Myungsoo came in.

 "Taemin!Are the rumors really true?"was the first thing that came out of Myungsoo's mouth when he sat down next to Suzy.

"Why would you ask that hyung?You know Stal and I will never cheat on each other."Taemin said as he put his arm around Krystal.

 "Suzy unnie,Myungsoo oppa, this is Key oppa and his girlfriend Amber Liu."Krystal introduced."Key oppa,Amber,this is Bae Suzy, my best friend and her boyfriend Kim Myungsoo."

"Annyeong!"Keyber greeted.Myungzy was still shock.

 "Annyeong..."Myungzy said."What's your relationship with each other?"Myungsoo asked.

"Kim Kibum,remember?"Krystal asked.

 "Oh!That guy you said you call him oppa."Suzy said suddenly remembering.

"Kim Kibum or else call Key is Taemin oppa's cousin.That's basically the relationship.We got to know Amber when Key and her started dating."Krystal said.

 "How come Amber looks so much like a boy?"Myungsoo asked.

"Amber is a tomboy.Key is a diva.You see...the roles switched."Taemin teased.

 "Amber is actually older than both of us, but it feels weird calling her unnie.It also feels weird calling her oppa.So I just call her Amber."Krystal said.

"Uh-huh.Amber noona is just...wrong.Amber hyung is...not right."Taemin said."Actually Myungsoo hyung and Amber would be around the same age.Both born in 1992."


sorry short chapter!

~Toshio9