Chapter Nineteen

When the Butterflies Came

 A few months had pass.Krystal and Taemin started to slowly drift apart.Krystal started hanging out with Jongber more.Myungzy's love just got stronger each day.Suzy still hangs out with Krystal and Amber but she's mostly with Myungsoo.They're all still friends except for...Key and Amber.She still hate his guts while Key has been trying to get her back.Many things were changing.Taemin and Sulli got closer each day.If Krystal ever calls him for a date,he'll just say he's busy.Minho has been watching stalking Krystal alot.Krystal never notice him though.The only things in her head are finding her family,getting her memories back,Taemin,Jongber,and Myungzy.Minho never knew who she is or where she lives.He's still clueless about Krystal being Soojung.


  "Stal,we've been drifting apart lately.My feelings are starting to disppear.I see you less, I hear you less,and...I love you less."Taemin said.He had asked Krystal to meet him at the Han River.

"Oppa,but you were always declining our dates."Krystal said.

  "I was declining our dates...because...I'm seeing another girl."

"Bwoh?"

  "Stal,I think we should break up...The feelings I had for you was sympathy.It was not love.I guess I was never in love to know what it was like, so when I met you,I thought it was love.But now,I know what love really is.And it was just not you.I'm sorry."

"Gwenchana...It has always been this way.People coming and leaving.I'm use to it now.I understand you.I undertsand.You don't have to be sorry.I understand.Now, go to her,the one you love,the one for you."

  "Gomawo Stal."Taemin hugged her one last time before he left.As soon as he left,Krystal fell on her knees.She was crying non stop.

"I'm not okay,oppa.It hurts.It hurts.My heart ripped to pieces as I heard you said it was not me.I don't understand.But if you're happy then I'm happy.I-I-"Krystal cried.Suddenly images flow in her head.She saw a guy and a girl.They were at a cafe.He was telling her that he felt nothing to her.That they should break up.Then the girl started yelling at him and hitting him."That...that's me."Krystal whispered."It happened before.It happened in the past.The same situation.I guess...people do really come and go.It's probably my destiny."Krystal then stood up and was heading home when she decided to go that cafe.

  Krystal remembered the seat where she sat.She remember everything that happened at the cafe.But one thing she didn't remember was the guy.Krystal sat down and looked around."It still hadn't change."She told herself.Krystal then remembered what happened between her and Taemin.She started crying again.


  Minho would always go to the cafe,where he breaks her heart.He goes there every night at the same time 3 years ago.Today was no difference.He entered the cafe to see a girl with her head down sitting at his usual spot."Miss??Miss,I'm sorry but this is my spot."He said as he tapped her shoulders.Krystal raised her head."Krystal-sshi?!Gwenchana?"Minho asked as he saw her red puffy eyes.

"Gwenchana?You expect me to be okay?If you could sense the situation right now.You would know that I'm not okay.Leave me alone."Krystal coldly said to Minho.

  "Did something bad happen today?You can tell me."

"Leave me alone!"Krystal shouted.

  "It's dangerous for a girl to be alone out here at night.You should go home.Where's your phone?I'll call Tae-"

"Stop!Leave me alone!Can't you just leave!?!This is not your business and I didn't ask for help!"Without saying anything,Minho left.10 minutes after Minho left,Krystal left the cafe.Little did she know that Minho didn't really leave yet.He was waiting for her outside.


  Krystal was walking very slow with her head down.She was mumbling to herself."Why??Why did I have to make the same mistake twice?Why am I so dumb?Why!?!?"Instead of heading home,she went to the cemetery.Krystal stopped in front of her grandmother's grave."Halmoni,why am I living like this?Why??Why did you have to leave me alone in this cruel world?All I ever have was Jonghyun oppa.Sometimes I think I should follow you.Sometimes I think I shouldn't be living.Sometimes,I think,there's no reason to be living anymore.I was once almost dead,why did god have to bring me back??If he just brought me back, to torture me then why did he bring me back?What's the point?"Krystal said.Minho watched everything from behind."Halmoni,I think this might be the last time that I'm going to be here.I'm sorry I had to do this.I don't have any reason to live anymore."Krystal then left the cemetery.What does she mean by that??She's not attempting suicide right?Minho thought to himself as he follow her.

Krystal reached her destination:Banpo Bridge.She's attempting suicide!Minho thought.Krystal climbed the fence."Mainhe."Krystal said.She took one foot off the bridge.Krystal took a deep breath and..."Let go of me!!I don't want to live anymore!Let go!"Krystal yelled as Minho carried her off the fence.

"Yah!Life is a precious thing.How could you just waste your life like that?!?Think about the people who wants to live but can't!You still have a chance to live and you're doing this?!?"Minho yelled.

  "It's my life!!Not your life!!Let go!"Krystal was still in Minho's embrace.

"I can't stand watching you lose your life like this!Fool!Life is precious,you should live it wisely!"

  "Why?!?There's no more reason for me to live anymore!What's the point of living!?!"

"Your family."

  "Family?The people who left you and never look for you,you call that family?Well, I don't have a family."

"What about me?!?Have you ever thought what would happen to me if you die?!?"

  "Bwoh?!?What are you talking about?!?"

"I like you!"

  "Yah!Stop talking nonsense!"

"I really do!I've liked you since I first saw you!"

  "That's what every guy says.You expect me to believe that?!?I'm not an idiot.I've already made the same mistake twice.I don't want to make it a third time.Please just leave me alone."

"If I leave you alone,you won't attempt suicide right?"

  "Ne.I won't."Minho then let go of her and Krystal ran home.


The next day,Krystal was not at the university."Taemin-sshi,did you see Jungie?"Jonghyun asked.

"Anio.Why?"Taemin replied.

  "Wasn't she-"Jonghyun started but stopped when Sulli came running towards Taemin.

"Oppa,let's go watch a movie later."Sulli said using ageyo.

  "Anything for my princess."Taemin said.

"Taemin-sshi, what does this mean?"Jonghyun asked confused.

  "Annyeong oppa."Sulli said.

"LEE TAEMIN!!!WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?"Jonghyun yelled.

  "Oppa,gwenchana?"Sulli asked.

"Stay out of this!Answer me Lee Taemin!!"

  "What's the big deal here?!?Sulli and I are dating!"Taemin said.

"Bwoh?!?!What about Jungie then?!?!Where are you going to put her?!?"

  "We already broke up, yesterday!"Jonghyun clenched his fists as he tried to calm down.

"You did what?!?"

  "I broke up with her!!"

"You bastard!"Jonghyun threw a punch at Taemin."You jerk!How could you do this?!?!Do you know what she's been through?!?You idiot!"Jonghyun was on top of Taemin, punching him hard.

  "She was fine with it!So why are you so angry?!?"

"She was fine?!?"Jonghyun chuckled."You really don't know her at all.She was probably crying all night long.I can't believe this!First it was...Urghh!!Lee Taemin,watch your back.Karma will get you soon.You too,Choi Sulli.Same personality as 3 years ago.Always taking other's lover.You two, better watch your back."Jonghyun then ran to find Krystal.

  "Oppa,gwenchana??"Sulli asked as she helped Taemin up.

"What does he mean by that?"Taemin asked.

  "I'm not sure."Sulli lied.


"Krystal-sshi.Krystal."Minho tried to wake her up.Krystal was sleeping on his lap.After Krystal left,he walked home but then found her at the park.She then fell asleep on his lap.Minho was awake all night long.He couldn't sleep.She's so cute when she's sleeping.Minho thought.He then tuck her hair behind her ear.That was when he noticed the butterfly necklace around her neck.What is this?Minho thought.Minho was about to touch it when Krystal woke up."Ahh!"She screamed.Krystal stood up and kept her distance from Minho.

"I didn't do anything."Minho said.

  "Why were you so close to me then?"Krystal asked.

"I-I was just trying to wake you up."

  "Why are you still here??I thought I told you to leave last night."

"How can I leave when you're sleeping on my lap?"

  "Mainhe."

"Gwenchana.I'll be going now."Minho tried walking but his leg was so numb.

  "Are you sure you can walk?"Minho nodded.He started walking again but almost slipped."I don't think you can make it."Krystal then helped him walk.


Long enough??

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE

COMMENT!!!!
SUNBSCRIBE!!!!
UPVOTE!!!!!

~Toshio9