Chapter Twenty Six

When the Butterflies Came

"Amber,what did you and Key oppa  talked about?Why were you guys together?What happened?"Krystal bombarded Amber with questions as soon as they got further away from Jongna.

 "Slow down,Krys. Key wanted to get back with me.So I-"Amber said.

"Did you guys get back together?!What did you say?!"Krystal interrupted once again.

 "I told him I need time to think."

"It's so obvious that he can't forget you and you can't forget him.So why do you need time to think?"

 "Krys,if I get back with him,that means you're going to see Taemin and his new girl everyday."

"So?We're already over.I don't care about him or his girl."

 "I don't want you hurt."

"Amber,I'm not going to get hurt.I've move on."

 "Stop lying.I know can't forget him.I know it's hard to forget the ones you once loved.Krys,if I get back with Key,you're going to be miserable.If you're miserable that how am I going to be happy with Key?"

"Amber,I admit,I never forgot Taemin oppa.But I can't bear to see you give up your happiness for me.In the past,you've been doing everything for me and maybe even more in the future.I also want to do something for you.I want you to get back with Key oppa and live happily.You don't have to worry about me.I still have Jjong oppa,Luna unnie,Sica unnie,and Jay oppa."

 "Krys,I-"

"No need to say more.Get back with oppa and I'll be happy."

 "What about Taemin?"

"I'll just try to avoid him as much as possible."


 "Jay oppa!"Krystal called as she spotted Jay with his car outside the university.

"Hey Krystal!Where's Luna?"Jay asked as he and Krystal hugged.

 "She's still talking with a friend.I think she's going to be here any minute."Krystal pulled away from the hug.

"How's your day?"

 "Good."Jay nodded."Where's Sica unnie?"

"She's at the pent house waiting for us."

 "Pent house?You guys have a pent house?"Jay shrugged.

"Hey oppa!"Luna called.

 "Hey!C'mon.We don't want to be late or else Sica is going to rage."the girls giggled as Jay opened the door for them.

"Wait!"they all turned around to see Jonghyun panting.

 "Sunbaenim?"Luna asked.

"Oppa?"Krystal asked.

 "Luna,I need to talk to you."Jonghyun said.

"Urmm..."Luna hesitated.

 "Isn't that Kim Jonghyun?Your best friend?"Jay whispered to Krystal.

"Uh-huh.And he's Luna unnie's crush."Krystal whispered back.

 "What?!Crush?!"Krystal nodded.

"Oppa,we have somewhere we need to get too.Maybe you guys can talk another time?"Krystal said.

 "I'm sorry.But we really need to go."Jay then dragged the girls in the car.He started the car as Luna opened the window.

"Luna!I like you!Would you be my girlfriend?!"Jonghyun yelled as the car pulled away.

 "I like you too!I'll be your girlfriend!Bye oppa!"Luna shouted back as the car was out of sight.

"She likes me!!Yes!3 years of courting is finally a success!She also called me oppa!!"Jonghyun exclaimed to himself as he grinned.


 For that whole week,Krystal and Luna never showed up at the university. "Dino!Have you seen Krys and Luna?"Amber asked as ran up to Jonghyun after the soccer practice.

"I haven't seen Jungie the whole week.I didn't see Luna too."Jonghyun replied."Did you try calling?"

 "Krys turned off her phone.I don't have Luna's phone number."

"Guys!Do any of you have Luna's number??!"Jonghyun shouted at the other players.They all shook their head except Hoya.

 "I have Luna-sshi's number.Why do you need it?"Hoya said as he walked up to Jongber.

"I just wanted to ask if Krystal is with her."

 "Why would Krystal be with Luna-sshi?"Hoya asked.

"Because yesterday,they left together."

 "Okay.Here's her number."Hoya then gave Jonghyun,Luna's number.Jonghyun called and called.

"She also turned off her phone."Jonghyun said."What are we supposed to do now?Woodong hyung said that Jungie isn't so stable yet."

 "Wait!Jessica and Jay!"Amber suddenly exclaimed.

"Bwoh?What are you talking about?"Then it clicked."Do you have their number?"

Amber shook her head."But I bet Vic umma has their number."

"Call her,quickly!"Amber called Victoria and got the number.

 "Yeobosaeyo?I'm Amber."Amber said."Ne...Ne...Thank you."Amber hung up.

"What did Jessica noona say?"

 "She said that Krystal and Luna are with her and Jay.They're having a family bonding time."

"Phew!I was so worried."

 "Worried about who?Krys or Luna?"Amber teased.

"Of course Jungie."

 "I'm going tell Luna that you're not even worried about her."

"Yah!I am worry."

 "Something's fishy here."Chanyeol said.

"Nothing!There's nothing wrong!"

 "I didn't even say anything hyung.Why are you acting like that?"

"You didn't tell them,huh?"Amber asked.

 "Tell us what?"Baekhyun in.

"Tell you that he and Luna are officially together."

 "Woohoo!"The team cheered.


Krystal and Luna were back at the university."Krys!Where were you?"Suzy asked as she spotted Krystal sitting on the bleachers like usual.

 "Did I tell you that I found my family?"Krystal asked.

"Are you serious?!"Suzy exclaimed.Krystal nodded.

 "So...we had alittle family bonding time at my brother-in-law's pent house."

"Oh.I'm happy that you found you're family."

 "I'm happy too.So...how's you and Myungsoo oppa?"

"He...he just proposed."Suzy blushed.

 "Bwoh?!?Chinjia?!?"Suzy nodded."What did you say?"

"I said...yes."

 "I'm even more happy for you!"Krystal hugged Suzy."When's the date?"

"In the next 2 months."

 "I'll be sure to be there."

"Thanks.Well,I have to go now.Myungsoo oppa and I have a date."Suzy waved goodbye and left.Krystal was waiting for Jonghyun and Amber when she got a message.

To:Jungie

Sorry.I have a date with Luna.

You know,it's our first date.

Fr:Jjong Oppa

"What?He's leaving me now that he has a new girl?Just wait and see oppa."Krystal said to herself.She got another message right about 2 minutes after.

To:Krys

Sorry.I have a date with Key.

Key really changed alot.

I'll make it up to you.

Fr:Amber

"They're all ditching me today.What am I supposed to do?Tonight is also Sica unnia and Jay oppa's anniversary."Krystal muttered.Krystal gathered her things and left."I'll just go anywhere my feet takes me."Soon Krystal realized she was in front of the cafe.Krystal entered the cafe and walked up to the cashier.

"Krystal?"She turned around to see Minho.

 "Oh.Hey,sunbaenim."Krystal greeted.

"What are you doing?"

 "Am I not allow here?"

"Anio.It's not like that.It's just that you're usually with Amber,Luna,and Jonghyun hyung."

 "They ditched me.They all have dates tonight."Krystal turned back to the cashier and order a mango smoothie."Thank you."Krystal then walked out of the cafe.

"Where are you going?"Minho asked as he followed her out.

 "Home."Krystal stopped and looked at Minho."Why are you here?"

"Sulli has a date with Taemin.So I'm alone."Krystal froze.Shoot!Why did I have to mention them?!Minho thought.She quickly got back to her senses.

 "Sulli?Who's that?"Krystal knew Taemin had a new girl but she never knew what Taemin's girlfriend's name was.

"Sulli is my sister.She's dating Taemin."Why do I keep mentioning Taemin?!He thought.

 "Sulli is your sister?"Minho nodded."Choi Minho's little sister is Sulli?"

"Yeah.What's wrong?"

 "So she's Choi Sulli?"

"Obviously."Choi Sulli?I think I heard that name before.Choi Sulli...Choi Sulli...Woodongie oppa!Krystal exclaimed in her head.Krystal quickly pulled out her phone and called Wooyoung.

 "Oppa?Woodongie oppa?This is Soo-Krystal."I almost revealed my true self.Krystal thought."Oppa,where are you right now?I have a serious matter.And I need your help...Anio!I'm fine!Nothing happened!I'm 100% healthy!...Can we meet?Right now.Ne.I'll see you there.Bye oppa!"Krystal hung up and looked up at Minho."I'm sorry,sunbaenim.I have to go somewhere right now.It was nice seeing you."Krystal quickly left.

"Why did I have to mention Sulli and Taemin in front of her?!Urgh!You blew your chance,Minho!"Minho started talking to himself.


Chapter 26!!

Did Krystal find out about Sulli?

Stay TUNE!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9