Chapter Twenty Four

When the Butterflies Came

 "Krystal!Soojung!"Minho called as he spotted Krystal walking out of the mart.Krystal turned around.

"Oh!Annyeonghasaeyo,sunbaenim."Krystal greeted.She was surprised to see him there.

 "What are you doing here?"He asked.

"I just came to buy some snacks and drinks for our guests."

 "Guests?"

"Ne.What are you doing here?"

 "I'm on my way home."

"Ah!Anyway,I have to go now.See you tomorrow."Krystal started walking away when Minho stopped her.

 "Soojung-ah!"Minho called.I wonder what's she's going to do.He thought.Krystal froze.Oh no!She thought before turning to face Minho again.

"What did you say?"She asked.

 "Soojung-ah,why are you acting like this?"

"Pardon?Did you just call me Soojung?"Minho nodded."Choi Minho!There you go again!How many times do I have to tell you I'm not Soojung!I'm Krystal!If I hear you calling me Soojung again,don't ever think about talking to me again!"Krystal exclaimed as she started walking away.

 "Why won't you just admit you're Soojung!?Why are you doing this?!Why are you acting like you don't know me?!?!WHY??!"Minho called after her.

"Because I'm NOT Soojung!!!"She yelled without even glancing back at him.Minho still kept following her.She started picking up her pace.I can't go home now!Where should I go?!?Urghh!!Curse you Choi Minho!Krystal thought.Ahha!Vic umma lives near here!I can go to her house!Krystal then walked towards a different direction from her house.This is not the way to Soojung's house.Minho thought.Finally he saw Krystal stopped at a bright yellow house.What's she doing here?Krystal then knocked on the door."Umma!"She exclaimed while waiting for the door to open.Umma?What's going on?Minho thought as he started walking closer to see what was going on."Umma!!I'm hungry!Open up the door!"Krystal whined.Finally the door opened"Umma!"Krystal exclaimed as she hugged Victoria.

 "Aish!You only come when you're hungry,huh?"She asked.

"Anio.I come because I miss umma and appa.Where's appa?"Krystal asked.

 "What do you think?"

"Chicken shop again?"Victoria nodded.

 "Why are you alone today?Usually Amber and Jjong would come too."

"I'll tell you later.Can I get some meat?"

 "Don't Jjong ever feed you?"

"He does but it's always street food."

 "He needs to get some scolding later.How dare he feed my baby street food all the time?"Victoria then dragged Krystal inside.She's Soojung's umma?She looks so young!But then Soojung was abandoned by her parents at a young age.Urgh!I should just wait and see what happens next.Minho then sat down below a big tree.


After about a hour or so,Minho noticed a guy knocking on the door."Appa!Did you bring me chicken?"Krystal exclaimed as she opened the door to see Onew."My baby!What are  you doing here?"Onew asked as he hugged Krystal.

"Keke.I came by for food.."Krystal giggled.

 "Where's your umma?"Onew asked.

"I'm right here."Victoria said as she showed herself to Onew.

 "Yeobo!I miss you!"Onew pecked her cheeks.

"Hurry up and get in.Jjong and Amber are coming."The 3 then went inside.What the heck is going on?Minho thought.After awhile Jonghyun and Amber showed up."I can't believe Jungie ditched us and came to eat here alone."Minho heard Jonghyun said.

 "I know right.She said she was going to the mart."Amber said.Before they even got to the door,the 3 came out.

"Kim Jonghyun!"Victoria exclaimed.

 "Annyeong,umma.What's wrong?"He asked.

"How could you treat my baby street food?!"Jonghyun eyes immediately turned towards Krystal.She just stick her tongue out at him.

 "Aish!Jungie told you,right?"Victoria nodded."Jungie!How could you betrayed me?!?"

"I told you I wanted Korean beef but you always take me out to eat tteokbokki."Krystal said.

 "But you love tteokbukki!"Jonghyun exclaimed.

"But I want meat!"She whined.

 "Jjong!I expected you to take care of my baby but why are you not treating her meat?"Victoria said.

"Umma!?You know how much she eat?!She eats more than 5 people combined!"

 "Shush!Get inside all of you."She then went back inside with Onew and Amber following.

"Jungie,why'd you do that to me?!"Jonghyun asked as soon as Victoria was out of sight.

 "I just wanted to have some fun."Krystal said.

"Aish!Now,she's not gonna let me eat."

 "Mainhe.I'll use my aegyo on her.Don't worry."Jongstal then went inside.Jonghyun hyung also called her umma.Minho thought.


"Krystal!"Minho called,the next day.Krystal was watching the team practice while Amber and Suzy went to the canteen.

 "What is it,Choi Minho?"She asked.

"Mainhe about yesterday.It's just that she keeps appearing in my dreams again.Mainhe."Minho said.I have to become close to her to know what's happening these days.He thought.

 "Uhhh...Gwenchana.Just promise me,you won't call me Soojung ever again."

"I promised."Krystal turned back towards the field.Jonghyun just scored a goal.

 "Woohoo!Go Jjong oppa!Fighting!"She cheered.She's so beautiful.Soojung-ah,why are you doing this?Minho thought as he stared at her.Krystal's phone rang causing Minho to come back to his senses."Woodongie oppa...Oh no!Urgh!I'm dead."Krystal exclaimed before picking up her phone."Oppa!Mainhe!Mainhe!I forgot!Mainhe!I"m on my way right now!Mainhe!"She exclaimed.

"Alright.Hurry up."Wooyoung said as he hung up.

 "Aish!How could I forget!?"Krystal exclaimed as she slapped her forehead and gathered her stuff."KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!!!"She yelled.Everyone stopped playing.

"Why are you yelling?"Jonghyun asked.

 "Oppa!We're dead meat!"Krystal exclaimed.

"Why?What happened?"

 "Woodongie oppa!"

"Woodong hyung??!"Krystal nodded."Aish!What are we gonna do now?!Amber?!?Where's Amber?!"

 "Molla!Hurry up!Aish!"Krystal the  started running out of the field.

"Yah!Wait up!I don't wanna be dead!"Jonghyun shouted after her.

 "Hyung!What's going on?"Myungsoo asked.

"I have to go!Mainhe!"Jonghyun grabbed his bag and started running after Krystal.Everyone was dumbfounded.

 "I've never seen Jonghyun hyung look so scared."Chanyeol said.


"Mainhe!"Jongber and Krystal said in unison as Wooyoung opened the door.

 "Why are you apologizing?"He asked.

"Because we're late.Mainhe."Jonghyun said.

 "Gwenchana.My friends are not even here yet."

"Phew!I thought we were going to be dead meat."Amber said.Wooyoung juts chuckled as they entered his house.

 "Taengoo!Soojungie is here!"Wooyoung called to his wife.Taeyeon then came into the living room and hugged Krystal.

"You're here!"She exclaimed.

 "Annyeong,sister-in-law."Krystal teased.

"Aish!"Taeyeon blushed.

 "Oh!This is Kim Jonghyun and Amber Liu,my two bestfriends."Krystal introduced Jongber to Wootae.

"Annyeonghasaeyo."Jongber greeted.They were all talking when the door bell rang.

 "Must be them."Taeyeon said as she went to open the door."You guys are all here!"Taeyeon led them to the living room.

"Hyungs!"Wooyoung exclaimed as he hugged the guys."Soojungie,Jonghyun,and Amber,this is Kim Junsu,Nichkhun Horvejkul,and Ok Taecyeon,my hyungs.These guys are Lee Junho and Hwang Chansung,my dongsaengs.Guys,this is Krystal,Jonghyun,and Amber.Between Amber is a girl."

 "Annyeonghasaeyo."They greeted each other.

"Nichkhun Horvejkul?"Jonghyun asked.

 "Ne.I'm Nichkhun,the Thai Prince."Nichkhun said.

"Yah!Who said you were the Thai Prince?"Junsu said.

 "Me."He replied.

"So full of yourself."Chansung said.Nichkhun just smiled.

 "Ahha!I remember now!"Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Remember what,oppa?"Krystal asked.

 "You're the Nichkhun,Onew hyung keeps talking about."

"Ah!I remember now!"Amber exclaimed.

 "I'm really confused right now.Care to explain?"Krystal asked.

"Do you know someone name Victoria Song?"Jonghyun asked Nichkhun.

 "Ne.I know someone name Victoria Song.What about it?"

"Is she married?"Nichkhun nodded."Did you go to her wedding?"Nichkhun nodded once again."What is her husband's name?"

 "Lee...Lee Jinki but people call him Onew."

"Is this the Victoria and Onew,you know?"Jonghyun showed him a picture of the Ontoria couple on his wallet.

 "Vic noona?Onew?You know them?"Nichkhun asked.

"Of course we do.Onew hyung is my cousin and Vic umma is my cousin-in-law."Jonghyun said.

 "Bwoh?!"Nichkhun was confused.

"Vic umma is my cousin and Onew is my cousin-in-law."Amber said.

 "Victoria is my umma and Onew is my appa."Krystal said.

"Bwoh?!Vic noona and Onew already have a kid this big?!"Nichkhun exclaimed.

 "Anio!They just treat me like their daughter.And also I love them like my parents."Krystal explained.

"Oh."

 "But did you know that they always fight because of you?"Jonghyun asked.

"Me?Why?"

 "Because there were rumors about Vic umma crushing you and Onew hyung is just jealous,so the always fight about it."

"Crushing me?Impossible!Vic noona was only helping with Yuri."

 "You have to tell him that."Nichkhun nodded.

"You know,Krystal,you really look like someone we know."Taecyeon said.

 "Taec hyung is right.You really do resemble her."Junho said.

"Now that I look at it,Krystal does look like Sica noona."Wooyoung said.The others nodded in agreement.

 "Between when will your girlfriends be here?"Wooyoung asked.The guys just shrugged."And also where's the old couple?"Suddenly they heard Taeyeon squealed.

"Guys!You're girlfriends are here!"Taeyeon exclaimed as each and everyone of the guys except Junsu rushed to their own girlfriend.Nichkhun with Yuri,Taecyeon with Yoona,Junho with Hyoyeon,and Chansung with Sooyoung.They greeted each other and tried to get to know each other more while waiting for another couple.

 "You guys are finally here!"Taeyeon exclaimed as she opened the door revealing the couple.

"Mainhe.We had to wait for Sunyoung to finish her afternoon class."She said.

 "Where are the guys?"He asked.

"Living room."He immediately left to meet the guys.

 "Yo!Whassup guys?!"He said.Jongber and Krystal froze.

"Jay hyung!"The guys exclaimed as they had a group hug and fist bumps.

 "Krystal?Jonghyun?Amber?What are you guys doing here?"Jay asked as he finally spotted the trio.

"Uhh...Annyeonhasaeyo Jay hyung."Jonghyun greeted.

 "Annyeonghasaeyo Jay-sshi."Kryber greeted.

"What are you guys doing here?"

 "Umm...Woodongie oppa invited us."Krystal said.

"Sica!Come look who's here!"Jay called.Jessica then came in and was surprised."Mandu cheeks invited them."

 "You know them?"Wootae asked.

"We met through Victoria unnie."Jessica said.

 "Ah!Of course."Taeyeon said.

"How do you guys know them?"Jay asked.

 "Why wouldn't I?Soojungie here, is a patient of mine and we have a sibling relationship because she comes to the hospital for check ups alot."Wooyoung said.

"Soojungie??"Jessica asked.

 "Patient??"Jay asked.Jaysica eyed each other uneasily."Why are you a patient of Wooyoung?"

"Urmm..."Krystal started.

 "Jay hyung,please don't pressure her.She's still unstable."Wooyoung said.

"Op-Jonghyun sunbaenim?!"Luna exclaimed.

 "Annyeong Luna."Jonghyun shyly greeted.

"How do you-"Chansung started but was cut off by Jay.

 "They all go to the same university."Chansung nodded.


"Soojung,no meat for you."Wooyoung said.

 "Oppa!Why?!"Krystal whined.

"You're not stable yet.I told you to eat lots of vegetables."

 "Wooyoung hyung,she never listens.Yesterday,she ate about 5 servings of meat at Vic umma's."Jonghyun said.

"Aish!Why did you tell him that?!"

 "Because you told Vic umma about me!"

"Jung Soojung!How many times do I have to tell you?!?"Wooyoung exclaimed.

 "Why?!?It's been 3 years!Even Ahjusshi Lee let me eat meat!So why can't you?!"

"But-"Wooyoung started.

 "Please oppa!Please!I'll tell Taengoo unnie to give you a baby!Please!Please!"Krystal said with aegyo.

"Fine!But you have to convince Taengoo to give me a baby.Got it?"Taeyeon blushed.

 "Yes sir!"Krystal then dig in for her meat.

"You speak English so fluent,Krystal."Taecyeon said in English.

 "You do too."She replied.

"That's because I lived in the states since I was about 10.I came back to Korea on my 17th birthday."

 "Wow!I lived in the states for 3 years along with Amber."

"Yah!What about me?I lived in the states too."Nichkhun in their conversation.

 "I did too!"Jay exclaimed.The dinner was filled with laughter and smiles.


After dinner,they were all watching a movie when Krystal walked out to the balcony.She looked up at the stars and images flew in her head.

She was outside.By the Han River.

There was a guy beside her.

They both were looking at the stars.

They both were smiling.

"What was that?"Krystal muttered.

 "What was what?"Jessica asked as she also came to the balcony.

"Nothing.What are you doing here?"

 "I don't like horror movies.What about you?"

"I already watched that movie and didn't like it."Jessica nodded.She then noticed the necklace around Krystal's neck.

 "I have the same butterfly necklace!"Jessica showed Krystal her necklace."Do you have a writing on the back?"

"Ne.It says: Jung Sisters."Krystal replied.

 "Bwoh?!Mine also says Jung Sisters!"

"Pardon?"

 "You might be...Soojung.Maybe Jay oppa was right..."

"Bwoh?"

 "I heard from Taeyeon unnie that you lost your family."Krystal nodded."I also lost my parents about 3 years ago.My littler sister went missing at the age of 1.My whole family tried our best to find her but no use..."Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she spoke."Before passing away,I promised them that I was going to find her.But we still can't find her. Jay oppa knows this because we've been dating for 5 years before getting married. We did all we could.When my sister was born,my mom had them make this necklace personally.She made them butterflies because she loved butterflies. There's only 2 in this world.And they both look the same with 'Jung Sisters' carved.Jay oppa said he saw a girl that looked like me with the same necklace when he was dropping Luna off at the university.Then we met you at Victoria unnie's house.Jay oppa said that you were the girl he saw.I've always been thinking that maybe it could be you ever since I last saw you."

"So...you're saying...that...you're my unnie...I'm your little sister?"Krystal said.Jessica nodded."How are you so sure?"

 "When you were born,I was already 5.I remember the necklace well.It's the only 2 in the world.If you don't believe it,we can have Wooyoung check our DNAs but our DNAs are different.I have my mom's while you have dad's.I'm a B and you're an A."

"I want to believe it but...it's just too much to take right now.May I ask how your little sister went missing?"

 "It was her birthday that day.The day she turned 1.She was a fast walker.She started walking at 9 months.We were all preparing for her party and my parents wanted it to be a surprise for her so,our caretaker took her to the park.We never knew what she intended to do.She had been with us for years.But we never expected her to do that.She instead of taking Soojung to the park,she took Soojung to a dark alley and left her there.We don't know what happened next because she came home saying that she went to buy Soojung ice cream and when she came back Soojung was gone.We actually believed that.After about a year later she finally confessed and it was too late..."Jessica was crying.

"If your sister's name was Soojung then why is your Jessica?"

 "Both of us were born in the states.We only came back for a vacation.Soojung's American name is Krystal.My Korean name is Sooyeon."

"If you were really my sister,how come you've only found me?Shouldn't you find me years ago?I lived here all my life except for those 3 years when I went to get surgery!Why did I just see you?!?Why did you just came back to find me?!?I saw you at the cemetery,but that was the first time ever.I go there everyday.I've never even seen you once there before that.How do you expect me to believe that you were actually trying to find me?!?"Krystal shouted at Jessica as her tears fell.

 "Soojung-ah...Mainhe.Soo-"Jessica started.

"Stop!I don't want to hear anything coming out of your mouth.I don't have a sister.I don't have parents.I only have Halmoni,Jjong oppa,and Amber.That's my family!"Krystal then ran out of Wootae'a place.


 Krystal cried as she ran.She had no idea where she was going.She was just going to let her feet lead her to where ever.She was at the Han River.Krystal sat down on the bench as she stared at the river."Is that you,Krystal?"Someone interrupted her thoughts.She looked up to see Minho."Minho sunbaenim?"

"What are you doing here in this time of the day?It's almost midnight.Didn't you left with Jonghyun hyung and Amber?"Minho asked.

 "Jjong oppa!Amber!I totally forgot!"Krystal pulled out her phone and sent both of them a message saying that she's wasn't feeling well and left early.And also that she's staying at Suzy's place.

"What are you doing here?"

 "To clear my mind."

"Were you crying?"

 "Anio."

"But your eyes are red and swollen."

 "How can you notice in this dark?"

"I have big eyes that can see very well."

 "Can you please leave?I want to be alone."

"Didn't I tell you that if you have something you can't tell Jonghyun hyung or Amber,you can tell me.I'll be your listener."

 "I don't know how to start this...It's too complicated..."Krystal cried.

"Calm down then talk."Krystal took deep breaths before she began telling Minho.

 "My family...I've found them..."

"Bwoh?!"

 "She who found me said that she's my unnie.But how come she has just found me?!She's been in Korea for over 5 years and she just found me?!?I've lived here all my life except for when I went to the states!Why did she just find me?!?Why??!"

"Maybe she has a reason..."

 "Her reason?She got married and her life was filled with happiness.While she was living her life with her husband,I was suffering with...How could she if she was my sister?!?"

"Gwenchana..."They were silent except for Krystal's sniffing.Then it stopped.Minho looked at her and found her asleep.Minho laid Krystal's head on his lap so she would be more comfortable.Minho just stared at her.They stayed in that position for awhile."Oppa,I love you.Come back to me.Taeminnie oppa,can't we be like how we were before...I regret coming back to Korea.If we never came here,maybe you and I would still be together...Oppa,I love you and will always love you forever..."Krystal muttered in her sleep.Minho froze.


VERY LO~~~NG CHAPTER!!!

Jessica found out that Krystal is her sister.

But Krystal doesn't accept Jessica as Krystal's sister.

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9