Chapter Thirty Eight

When the Butterflies Came

"Kyungsoo oppa,how's Seoul so far?"Luna asked.It has been days since he arrived in Seoul and since Kaistal left(?).

 "It's okay."He replied.Kyungsoo looked around and lean in to Luna's ear."Did they contact you yet?"He whispered.Luna also leaned in.

"They didn't contact me and I couldn't reach them.How are we suppose to continue the plan?"Luna whispered back.Suddenly Kyungsoo was push to the ground."Jonghyun oppa?!"Jonghyun started throwing punches to Kyungsoo."Stop!Oppa,I told you to stop!"Luna tried to stop Jonghyun.But he was too strong for her."STOP!!!!!"She yelled.Jonghyun finally stopped.Luna immediately pushed him off Kyungsoo."Are you insane?!?Why are you punching Kyungsoo oppa?!"

 "Insane?If being a jealous boyfriend is insane then I am!"He exclaimed.Luna helped Kyungsoo up.He was beaten up hard.

"Oppa,you're not yourself these days.This is not the Kim Jonghyun,I knew.The one I knew,wouldn't go off punching people.You've changed."Luna said.She then turned to Kyungsoo."Gwenchana,oppa?Mainhe about that."

 "Gwenchana.You guys clear things up."Kyungsoo said.

"There's nothing to clear.Oppa,let's go home."Luna and Kyungsoo started walking out of the cafe.

 "Yah!Luna!We still have things to clear!"Jonghyun shouted after.


"Bwoh?!What did you say?!"Keyber,Taelli,and Myungzy exclaimed.Jonghyun just told them what happened.

 "You beat up that guy?!"Myungsoo exclaimed.Jonghyun nodded."Hyung!I already told you to not do any of those things!"

"I know.But,Luna and that bastard were kissing in a public cafe!"Jonghyun said.

 "Bwoh?!Kissing?!"They exclaimed once again.

"How do you know they were kissing??"Suzy asked.Everyone looked at her.

 "I saw it with my own eyes!"Now everyone was staring at Jonghyun.

"Like how?"Myungsoo asked.

 "I saw walking pass and I saw through the window.At first,I wasn't sure if it was Luna.Then I walked in,and it really was Luna."

"That's your side of the story.We should ask Luna unnie about this."Suzy said.

 "Why are you on her side?!"

"We're on neither side.But,we've known Luna for a long time.She's not that kind of person."Myungsoo said.Suddenly the door opened.

 "Luna."Jonghyun said as he stood up.

"Let's break up."She said.Everyone stared at her.

 "Unnie,calm down.Let's talk this out."Suzy said.

"There's nothing to talk about.You've done too much.You broke my phone,you beat up Kyungsoo oppa.Next,are you gonna abuse me?"

 "Luna,that-"Jonghyun started.

"Let's just stop.I can't take it no more.You said we should have trust in each other..But you don't.You don't trust me."

 "Luna-"

"Now that Soojung is also gone,please don't come to the house anymore.One more thing,I'm going to go live with Soojung.I'm gonna go with Kyungsoo oppa.Goodbye."Luna then left.Everyone was shock.

 "Look what you did."Myungsoo said.

"You're now in the same boat as Minho oppa."Suzy said as she and Myungsoo also left.

 "Urgh!"Jonghyun shouted.


Minho was walking around,reminiscing the old memories when he was once with Krystal.The Han River,the cafe,the playground,and everywhere else they went."Soojung,mainhe."He was talking to himself like usual."I'm sorry for being a coward.Sorry for everything."He then catch a glimpse of a girl."Soojung?"Minho kept following her but when he turned the corner,she disappeared."I must be going crazy.Now,I'm seeing her everywhere."He shook his head and decided to go home.His phone then rang."Yobeosaeyo?"He asnwered.It was Taemin.

"Hyung!Come to the penthouse!Right now!There's a serious problem!"Taemin then hung up.

 "What the?Serious problem?Jonghyun hyung...?"Minho immediately ran to the penthouse.When he arrived,everyone's serious face made him nervous."W-what's wrong?What happened?"Amber handed him a pink card."What is this?"Nobody said anything.Minho hesitantly opened the card.He froze as soon as he saw it.

"That's right.It's a wedding invitation.To be particular,it's Soojung's wedding invitation."Amber said.

 "It's in 2 weeks.Are sure you can go?"Taemin asked.

"I-I think I can."Minho said.Jonghyun sighed.

 "I don't know what's going through Jungie's mind these days."Jonghyun said.

"We told you to confess,but you didn't.Now,there's nothing we can do but congratulate them."Sulli said.Everyone sighed.

 "Wait!I think we didn't look at it closely.There's no name beside Krys'."Key said.Everyone immediately look at the card once more.

"Bwoh?Where's the groom's name?"Sulli asked.

 "We need to talk to Sica noona."Jonghyun immediately stood up.

"Hyung,but,Luna said not to go there anymore."Taemin said.

 "I don't care.Right now,I need to know what the heck is going on."Jonghyun ran out the door with the rest of the gang following.

They kept ringing the bell,but nobody answered."What are we supposed to do now?"Taemin asked.Suddenly there was a soft piano melody.Jonghyun looked up to see Luna and Kyungsoo on the balcony,playing the piano.They all looked up to see what Jonghyun was looking at.They could hear Luna and Kyungsoo's conversation."Oppa,you start."Luna said.

"Okay!Right now,it's time for Luna and Kyungsoo's mini concert!The first song is a song both of us made together!Enjoy!"Kyungsoo said as if it really was a concert.Luna just laughed."Here we go!"

Blue-Kyungsoo

Pink-Luna

I remember when we were yelled at for talking in the hall

I don't know why it was so fun even when we were being punished

After that day(Yeah Yeah) we always (yeah yeah)

Stuck together like the Astro twins,you were me and I was you

You cried so much on the day before graduation

You held it in firmly since you're a guy

"Luna Park!"Jonghyun interruppted.Luna and Kyungsoo both stopped singing and looked down.

 "What are you doing here?!"Luna exclaimed."What do you want?!"

"Where is Sica noona and Jay hyung?!"

 "Noona and hyung went to the shopping center."Kyungsoo said.

"I didn't ask you!"

 "Well,what oppa said is true!What do you want?!"

"Come down!We need to talk!"Luna and Kyungsoo then came down and opened the gate.

 "What is it?"Luna asked.

"On Soojung's wedding invitation,there's no groom's name."Minho said.Luna grabbed the invitation.

 "Bwoh?!"She exclaimed.Luna looked at Kyungsoo.He looked back at her.He nodded.Suddenly Kyungsoo quickly closed the gate.

"Yah!Luna!"Jonghyun shouted.Luna and Kyungsoo quickly ran inside the house and locked all the doors as well as windows.

 "We almost got caught!"Luna said.Kyungsoo was laying on the couch.

"How come we didn't get any invitation?"Kyungsoo asked.Luna quickly grabbed the phone.

 "Soojung!Tell me everything!How come we didn't get any invitation but the gang did?!"Luna exclaimed.


"Minho oppa!"Luna exclaimed as she and Kyungsoo arrived at the penthouse.It has been days since Luna and Jonghyun broke up.Everyone was looking at her now.

 "What is it,Luna?"Minho asked.Luna handed him a letter.

"This is from Soojung.She has something to tell you before she get married.Please read it carefully and please understand her.Please understand that she's doing this for the best.I hope that you won't get angry at her.Also,I hope that you be braver than this.You've lost many chances because of your cowardness.I hope the best for you."Luna said.Minho started reading the letter.His poker face suddenly turned into a huge smile.The brightest smile anybody has ever seen from him.

 "Thank you so much,Luna!Thank you!"Minho exclaimed as he hugged Luna.

"Go for it,oppa.Time is running out."Luna said as she smiled back at him.

 "Thanks!I'm going now!"Minho ran out of the penthouse.

"Assa!We did it!"Luna hi-5 Kyungsoo."Now,it's to Paris!"Luna and Kyungsoo also immediately ran out.Leaving everyone dumbfounded.

 "Those two definitely has something going on."Jonghyun said.


"Soojung!Soojung!Where are you?!I'm here now!"Minho called out as he arrived at the playground.There was nobody there."Soojung!Did they lied to me?"Minho looked at the letter again."Isn't she supposed to be in Paris?Pabo!You got tricked."Minho started walking back when he saw someone sleeping in one of the tubes."Soojung?"She started moving.

 "Minho?Choi Minho?"She woke up.Minho immediately hugged her.

"It's really you!Luna didn't lie."

 "Duh.Luna unnie doesn't lie."Krystal said.Minho handed her the letter.

"What does this mean?"

 "Can't you read?"

"I know.But,why?"Krystal sighed.


Chapter 38!!

Krystal was not in Paris!

Jongna broke up!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9