Chapter Seventeen

When the Butterflies Came

  "Halmoni,I'm so sorry.I shouldn't have left you but I had too.Please understand me.I'm so sorry.Please forgive Jjong oppa too.It was not his fault.It was my fault.I didn't tell him.I also lied to him.Everything was my fault.I'm sorry.I miss you."Krystal said to her halmoni's grave.Jonghyun was behind her patting her shoulders.

"You ready to leave?"He asked.Krystal stood up and they started to leave when she heard,"Appa,umma,mainhe.I couldn't find her.I'm so sorry I disappointed you.It's almost 18 years and still can't find her.I'm sorry." Krystal stopped walking and looked the way the voice was coming from.She spotted a woman around Jonghyun's age and a man with his arms around her shoulders as she cried."What's wrong?"Jonghyun asked as he noticed Krystal staring at them.

  "Nothing.Kaja."They then started walking again.As soon as they left,the man said,"Sica,I'm sure Soojung is alright.There's no evidence that she's dead yet.We still have hope."

"I know but it's almost 18 years since she's been missing.I think it's going to be impossible to find Soojung."the woman said.

  "You still have me here.Together we're going to find her.We shouldn't lose our hope.No matter what happens,I'll still be next you through thick and thin."

"Gomawo oppa.I love you."They then hugged.


  "Krys,are you alright?"Amber exclaimed as she spotted Jongstal.Amber had been waiting in front of the house for them.

"Gwenchana.Thanks to Jjong oppa."Krystal said as she looked up at Jonghyun and smiled.

  "Something's fishy here.What happened?Why are you two so close in just one night?"Amber eyed them suspiciously."You guys didn't do 'it' right?!?"

"Yah!Stop thinking wrong!"Jonghyun yelled as he punched Amber's arms gently.

  "It was not one night, it was 14 years."Krystal said.

"Bwoh?!?"Amber was dumbfounded.

  "Jungie got her memories back."Jonghyun explained.

"Jungie?!?"

  "Her nickname since we were kids."

"So...she's...."

  "Uh-huh.She's Jung Soojung, my best friend other than you."Jonghyun then explained everything that happened.

"OMG!!So Krys,you remember everything??"

  "Almost.I just remember Jjong oppa and my halmoni who took me in."Krystal replied.

"Everything just keep getting better."They then had a group hug."Wait!But you didn't tell us why you were lying unconscious in the street."

  "I was going to meet Taemin oppa when my head started hurting so I fainted.And that's how you found me."

"So you guys didn't have an argument?"Jonghyun asked.Krystal shook her head.

  "But...I saw something..."

"What did you see?"Amber asked.

  "I saw Taemin oppa talking with this girl,they were laughing and smiling at each other.Then suddenly I remembered something.The scene was similar.A guy and a girl inside a cafe, talking and laughing.There was another girl outside the cafe looking at them talking to herself.When I spotted Taemin oppa,I was outside the cafe,talking to myself."

"That is similar.Do you think that was also part of your past?"Amber asked.

  "I don't know."Jonghyun was getting uncomfortable.He knew who it was.He knew everything, but he can't say it.


Krystal-sshi is missing?!?Minho thought as he 'accidently' overheard Myungzy and Taekey's conversation about Krystal. Minho was still in his hiding spot when Sulli came up behind him."Boo!"Sulli exclaimed.Minho jumped back.

"You startled me."Minho said as he saw it was Sulli.

  "What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

  "Are you sure?"Minho nodded, uneasy."Then let's go grab a snack."Sulli started dragging Minho,when Taemin spotted her."Oh,annyeong Sulli."He greeted.

"Annyeong Taemin oppa."Sulli stopped dragging Minho.

  "Where are you going?"

"Just grabbing a snack with my oppa."

  "Oppa?"Sulli nodded."This is your oppa?"Taemin pointed at Minho.

"Ne.This is my oppa,Minho.Oppa,this is Lee Taemin, my friend and classmate."

  "Annyeong."Taemin greeted.

"Uhh...Annyeong."Minho said.

  "Oh, and these are my friends.Kim Myungsoo and Bae Suzy.This is my best friend and cousin Key."Taemin introduced Myungzy and Key to the Choi sibling.

"Annyeonghasaeyo."Sulli greeted.Minho just stood there until Sulli nudged him.He then bowed.

  "Annyeong."They greeted back.

"Where's Krystal-sshi?"Sulli asked.

  "Uhh...She has an urgent family mat-"Taemin started but stopped when he spotted Krystal and Jonghyun came in the university, hand in hand with Amber next to Krystal.Myungzy,Minsul,and Key looked where Taemin was looking and was shocked.That guy again?!?Key thought.Why is Krystal-sshi holding hands with Jonghyun hyung?Minho thought.

"Annyeong!"Krystal greeted.

  "Annyeonghasaeyo."Jonghyun greeted a bit nervous.

"Hi."Amber said.

  "Krys,where were you?"Suzy asked.

"I was with Jjong oppa and Amber."She replied.

  "Jjong oppa?"Key asked.They look so close.What's there relationship??How does hyung know both of them?Minho thought.

"Ne.Jjong oppa, right Am?"

  "Of course it's our lovely Jjong."Amber said.

"Where were you last night,Stal?"Taemin asked as he grabbed her hand.He's holding her hand!!!Why can't it be me?!?Sulli thought.

  "At...uhh.."Krystal was hesitating as she look at Amber and Jonghyun.

"Krys was at my house!"Amber blurted out.

  "Your house?!"Key asked.Amber nodded.

"Why didn't you call to tell us?"Myungsoo asked.

  "I lost my phone.But luckily Jjong oppa bought me a new one!"Krystal then showed them her new phone.

"How come you didn't come to our date yesterday?"Taemin asked.

  "I-I-I-"Krystal started.She couldn't tell them the truth.She had already promised Jongber that she would not tell anyone she remember half her past.They had this feeling something bad would happen.

"She got robbed that's why she lost her phone.Fortunately Jjong found her in the streets so he took her to my house."Amber said.It was half true and half false.

  "Gwenchana?"Taemin asked as his heart soften hearing about what happened with Krystal.Myungzy were also relieved but Key was still suspicious.The Choi sibling just stood there watching everything.

"Jungie,it's time.We have to go."Jonghyun said as he looked at his watch and saw that it was 2pm.

  "Jungie??"Myungzy asked.

"Krystal's nickname that can only be used by me."Jonghyun said as he grabbed Krystal's hand from Taemin."We have to hurry.There's not much time left."

  "Goodbye Taeminnie oppa,Key oppa,Suzy unnie,and Myungsoo oppa."Krystal then started leaving with Jongber.

"Where are you going?!??Why are you saying goodbye?!??"Taemin shouted after Krystal.

  "I'll tell you everything when I come back!"Krystal shouted back.I have to find out!I have to know where she's going!!And why!!I have to know who she really is!I have to know everything about her!Minho thought.


Chapter 17!!

Two new mysterious characters!

COMMENT!!!!!!

SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!

~Toshio9