Chapter Eleven

When the Butterflies Came

  "Soojung!"Minho called out as he was running."Soojung!"He called again.No one answered.He tried again."Soojung!"Still no answer.Finally he spotted Krystal in garden."Soojung!"Minho called as he tapped Krystal.She turned around to face him.

"What is it, sunbaenim?"Krystal asked.

  "I've been calling you for awhile now.How come you just answered?"Minho asked.

"Chinjia??I didn't hear my name.Mainhe."Krystal said.

  "You didn't hear your name?"Krystal shook her head."I called Soojung."

"Soojung?Who's that?"

  "You really don't remember do you or are you pretending?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about.Excuse me,I have to go.Taeminnie oppa is waiting for me."Krystal then started walking away.

  "You're Soojung!"Minho shouted as he grabbed her hand.

"Let go!I'm not Soojung!I think you've got the wrong person!I'm Krystal Jung.Let go!"Krystal shouted.

  "I won't let you go until you admit that you're Soojung!I remember you!You're Soojung!"Minho just tighten his grip.

"Let go!You're hurting me!"

  "Forgive me,Soojung!I was wrong!Please don't do this to me!Mainhe!Come back to me!"Minho then pulled Krystal in his embrace.Krystal was trying to push Minho away but he was too strong.

"Let go of her!You have no right to touch her!"Minho turned to face the person and saw that it was Taemin.When Minho realized what was happening,Taemin had already threw a punch towards Minho.Minho let go Krystal.She immediately ran to Taemin's side."For your information,she's mine!Keep your hands away from her.Or else you'll be sorry."Taemin said as he and Krystal walked away.Minho was still on the ground,shocked.Soon his best friend came."Wow!What happened,Minho?Who did this??"He asked.

  "Jonghyun hyung, I think I'm going crazy."Minho said.

"Bwoh?!?"Jonghyun exclaimed dumbfounded.Minho then told him everything."Minho,I think it's just your illusion.Soojung has disappeared for 3 years now.Forget about her.Move on.It was your mistake.Now you're getting what you deserved.It's call karma."Jonghyun said he clenched his fist.

  "Are you here to help me or make me feel worse?I know I was wrong and that was the biggest mistake of my life."Minho said.

"If it was really Soojung then why would she pretend she doesn't know you?And she's not that type."

  "I know.But I just feel like..."

"I know but move on.It's been 3 years."

  "Even if I can't get back with her,I just wanted her to forgive me."

"She did.She forgive on that day that you told her the truth.She isn't the kind of person to hold a grudge.Also she was happy that you and Sulli were together."

  "Then why did she ran away?"

"Listen,her grandmother died.She has no one else but me.Even she sometimes think that Sulli...Yeah, they were friends but let me tell you one thing,I'm more closer to her than anyone.I know her well.We've been through many things together since elementary.I've always wanted to tell everyone that she was my best friend but she refused since she thinks our status doesn't match.She was abandoned by her parents,lost her grandmother,what do you think?You using her is just a small simple problem.It's not even 1/4 of what she's been through."

  "You're her best friend??!Since elementary?!?How come I never knew this??!"

"Like I said,she wanted to keep us as strangers.Soojung thinks our status doesn't match.All I could do was make her happy."

  "What about your parents?What did they think of this?"

"You know them.They don't care.Money is what they care about.Not me.I was always alone 'till I met Soojung.She and her grandmother treated me like a family.Before, her grandmother passed away,I promised her, I'll take care of Soojung but I broke that promise."

  "But you didn't do anything?"

"Soojung...when she's feeling sad,mad,or even tired,I know she wants to be alone.That day you broke her heart,I knew she was at the cemetery, crying her heart out.I did nothing.If I went,she'll feel worse than what she already felt."

  "Then does she tell you everything?"

"Almost everything."

  "You knew I was using her, how come you let me do it?"

"Did you ever notice my weird actions?From worrying about Soojung,knowing what she likes,sending her home,skinship, to spending lots of time together?"Minho nodded."I knew, you were going to fall for her.That's why I let you do it.You fell for her but I lost her.Thinking about it, it was not your mistake.But mine.My mistake for letting her go with you,for letting you used her, and my mistake for ever hiding our relationship.Choi Minho,I think our 6 years of friendship has to end.Mainhe."Jonghyun then left.Minho just sat there shocked and dumbfounded.


  "Gwenchana?"Taemin asked.Krystal nodded."What happened back there?"

"I think he thought I was this girl name Soojung.He kept calling me Soojung and he was acting like he wanted forgiveness."Krystal replied.

  "He doesn't seem to in his right mind too.Stay away from him,Stal."Krystal nodded.

"Gomawo oppa."Krystal then hugged Taemin.


  "Today we have a new student.Please show some respect."Mr.Bang announced.Another new student?Minho thought."Please come in."The new student entered leaving the girl going wild.

"Annyeonghasaeyo-"the new student started."Krys,is that you?"the student asked.

Krystal looked up and exclaimed,"Amber!You're the new student?!?"Amber nodded."I miss you so much!"Krystal ran to hugged Amber leaving many people confused.

 "I miss you too!"Amber replied as Amber hugged Krystal back.

"Seems like you two already know each other.So,Krystal-sshi, please tour Amber-sshi around the campus."Mr.Bang said.

  "Ne!"Krystal dragged Amber to the seat next to her.Krystal-sshi knows that guy?Minho thought.

"Isn't Krystal-sshi dating Lee Taemin?"the girl whispered."Why is she with this new guy?"

"They seem so close!Hugging?Seriously?"another whispered.

"Yah!Look at Amber's shirt.It says 'K'."another pointed out.

"Does 'K' stand for Krystal then?"another asked.

"Krystal-sshi isn't cheating on Taemin-sshi right?!?"That isn't true right?Who is this Amber guy actually?Minho thought.


   "Attention!New student today!Show some respect!Come on in!"Mrs.Yang announced.The new student entered.

"Annyeong!I'm Key!"He exclaimed.

  "Key hyung?!?"Taemin exclaimed.

"Taeminnie?!?"Key exclaimed.Key ran to hug Taemin."I miss you so much!Come here,I'll give you a kiss!"Key said as he tried to kiss Taemin.

  "Eww!Hyung,this is a public university!Everyone is staring at us, especially you."Taemin said as he laughed at Key's action.

"Arasso."Key replied as he let go.What is their relationship?Isn't Taemin-sshi dating that Krystal girl that looks like Soojung?Sulli thought.

  "Since you guys already know each other,Taemin,please show Key around campus."Mrs.Yang instructed.

"Ne!"Key then sat down on the seat beside Taemin.

"Bwoh?!?They know each other?"a girl whispered.

"What's their relationship?"another asked.

"They're not possibly a..."another started.

"A gay couple?!?"one exclaimed.

"What about Krystal-sshi?!?"What is going on?Taemin-sshi is dating Krystal-sshi but who's this Key guy?Sulli thought.


Chapter 11!

Keyber has appeared!

Jonghyun broke his friendship with Minho!

Jonghyun revealed a shocking secret.

~Toshio9