Chapter Thirty Three

When the Butterflies Came

"What am I gonna do?!"Minho muttered as he kept walking back and forth outside of the emergency room."If anything happens to Soojung,I'll never forgive myself."Minho was blaming himself for everything that happened.He knew that it was his fault for letting her cross the street on her own.He knew he was wrong.He was feeling very guilty right now.

 "What happened?!What happened to Krystal?!"Minho turned around to see Jaysica,Jongna,Keyber,Taelli,and Myungzy."Where is she right now?!How is she?!"Jessica exclaimed.

"She's still in the emergency room.The doctor isn't out yet."Minho replied softly.Jessica was now sobbing in Jay's arms."Mainhe.It was my fault for letting her go on her own."Jonghyun dragged Minho away from them.Minho hung his head low.

 "What happened?!Why is she here?!"Jonghyun exclaimed.Minho sighed.He finally lift up his head to look at a boiling Jonghyun.

"Mainhe.We were about to go eat,when I received a phone call,so I told her to wait for me.But she insisted that she cross the street to the restaurant first.So I let her go.And this...happened."Minho said.He could see Jonghyun's clenched fists."Mainhe.It was all my fault."

 "I told you,didn't I?You will only get one chance.There will be no more second chance or third chance.Honestly,I never wanted you to have anything to do with her in the first place.I never wanted you guys to be together at all.This accident just made you lose your chance,in my eyes.But it was also Jungie's fault for crossing on her own.So for this matter,I'm gonna leave everything up to her."Jonghyun then walked back to the group.Minho following behind with a distance."Noona,Jungie is gonna be okay.Don't worry."Jonghyun told Jessica.

"I hope so."Jessica muttered.Suddenly the door opened."Woo!Is she okay?!"Jessica immediately stood up.Wooyoung sighed.

 "Hyung,she's not in danger right?"Jonghyun asked.Minho stared at Wooyoung as if trying to figure something out.

"Sica noona...please be calm and don't freak out."Wooyoung started."It was one of those most dangerous case.She had a very small percentage of surviving.Mostly because of the damage to her head.It caused an even bigger problem as she had brain tumor before."That struck Minho.Brain tumor...is that why she left?Minho thought."Luckily,she had passed the danger zones.But...there may be a possibility of memory loss once again or even...being in coma forever."

 "You mean...she's not gonna wake up to see the world ever again?But she's also not dead?"Key asked.Wooyoung nodded.Jessica broke down once again as Minho froze.

"Noona,hyung,I'm very sorry."Wooyoung said.Jay stood up and pat his back.

 "Gwenchana,Woo.You did your best."Jay said.Wooyoung sighed."You had a tough time.Go rest."Wooyoung nodded and was about to leave.

"Oh right.Taeyeon and the gang will be here later."Jay nodded.Wooyoung turned around,took one step,but stopped.He looked at Minho.Minho also looked up.They locked eyes for about 10 seconds before Wooyoung started walking again.


It had been weeks since Krystal was hospitalized.She was not awake yet.There was a very high chance now that she might not be waking up."Wake up,Jungie.You can't be like this."Jonghyun said as he and Luna was accompanying Krystal.They all took turns to watch over her."You have to wake up and attend Suzy's wedding like you promised.You have to wake up and fulfill your dream.You have to wake up and be with us."Jonghyun said to the motionless Krystal.

"Oppa,she will wake up.She has to."Luna said.Jonghyun sighed.He then suddenly saw her hand twitched.

 "Luna,did you see that?"Luna nodded."Jungie!"Krystal slowly opened her eyes."Do you see us?"

"Jjong oppa...Luna unnie..."Krystal spoke slowly.Jongna immediately smiled.She didn't forget them.

 "I'll call Woo oppa."Luna immediately grabbed the emergency phone."Woo oppa!Oppa!She's awake!!She's awake now!!"Luna exclaimed through the phone.Just about 10 seconds after Luna hung up,Wooyoung and a bunch of nurses appeared.

"Jonghyun,Luna,get out first.I have to check Soojung.Call Sica noona and Jay hyung immediately."Wooyoung spoke.They nodded and left the room to call Jaysica."Soojung.Do you see me?Who am I?"

 "Woo...Woodong oppa..."Krystal said.Wooyoung smiled."How could I forget you."

"Good.We were so worried that you might not be waking up.Now that you are awake,we're worried that you might forget us."

 "Oppa,where is Sica unnie?"

"Noona is coming."

 "What about the rest of my friends?"

"I'm not sure.But Jonghyun and Luna are probably calling them right now.Also,when you first was here,that girl Sulli was here with Taemin."

 "Well,they are dating afterall."

"You're okay with it?"

 "Of course.Taemin oppa and I are friends now.I'm happy for them.Actually,I'm very happy for everyone."

"Also there was this tall guy with big round eyes.I thought he looked familiar."

 "Probably Minho oppa."

"Minho?"Krystal nodded."Where have I heard that name before?"Wooyoung suddenly snapped his fingers."That's right.He was that other guy with Sulli-sshi and Jonghyun 3 years ago when you were hospitalized and found out that you have brain tumor."

 "Bwoh?That guy was Minho oppa?"Wooyoung nodded.If it really was him,then he must know my past!Why didn't he mention anything to me?Krystal thought.Now that I think about it,he did called me Soojung multiple of times.


"I'll come see you tomorrow.Tonight,Jonghyun and Luna will be staying with you."Jessica said as they were getting ready to leave.Everyone was there.They all came to see her.Jaysica,Jongna,Keyber,Taelli,Wootae,Minho,Ontoria,and the rest of Jaysica and Wootae's friends.

 "Gwenchana.I can stay here by myself.You guys don't have to stay.You've been doing enough for me."Krystal said.

"But-"

 "Unnie,I'm gonna be out in just a few days,don't worry.Woodong oppa said that I'm already better now."

"Arasso.Take care."Krystal nodded.They all left...except Minho.

 "Oppa,aren't you going?"Krystal asked.

"I'll stay here for awhile."Minho replied.

 "But it's almost midnight."Minho walked up to her and sat beside her on the bed.

"Are you really okay?"Krystal nodded."Are you sure?"

 "Of course.Besides,there are many nurses here.I'll be alright.Don't worry and go home to rest."

"Arasso.Good night.I'll come by tomorrow."Krystal nodded.Minho then left.As soon as he left she sighed.

 "Finally they're all gone."She muttered as she stood up and walked out of her ward.As Krystal was making her way to the elevator,a nurse stopped her.

"I'm sorry.But where are you going?"the nurse asked.

 "I just wanted to get some fresh air."Krystal replied.

"It's dark already."

 "I want to see the stars.The view from my room isn't so good.Please?"The nurse finally agreed.

Krystal bowed as she went in the elevator.She pushed the button to the highest floor.After about a minute or so,she arrived.She stepped out and went to the staircase.There was a door which read:Rooftop.Krystal opened the door and climbed up a few stairs before another door appeared.She opened the door and she was on the rooftop.Krystal sighed as she walked to the edge.She looked down and sighed once more.Truth was, she just wanted to be alone.To be able to think.Krystal sat down on the edge and looked up at the stars."That's right.He was that other guy with Sulli-sshi and Jonghyun 3 years ago when you were hospitalized and found out that you have brain tumor."Wooyoung's words that kept replaying in her head."If it's really him,wouldn't Jjong oppa also know?Why didn't he tell me anything?Did Minho know that I was Soojung?"Krystal asked herself.She stared up at the stars and then it clicked.

      Everything came flashing in.Everything in her past.Everything about Minho.

Krystal froze as tears started falling."He....he really was in my past.He was my first love.My first boyfriend.The guy who used me.The guy who betrayed me...Sulli...she was my bestfriend...Jonghyun oppa knew about this too...why did they lie to me?!?!"Krystal muttered to herself.Her tears were falling nonstop as she reminisce the  past.


"Dr.Jang!Dr.Jang!"a nurse came rushing to Wooyoung as he entered the hospital.

 "Slow down,Nurse Han.What happened?"Wooyoung said.

"There's a HUGE problem.One of our patient is missing!"Nurse Han exclaimed.

 "BWOH?!WHO?!"

"Ms.Krystal Jung."

 "BWOH?!??!?!How can that be?!"

"Mr.Yong,the janitor said when he went to clean her room this morning at 4am,she was already missing."

 "Call everyone nurse to the meeting room right now!"Nurse Han quickly ran off to do the order.Wooyoung took out his phone and called Jaysica."Noona,don't panic.Right now,Soojung is missing."

"Bwoh?!How can that be?!"Jessica exclaimed.

 "No time to explain.Just come to the hospital right now."Wooyoung then hung up and ran to the meeting room.Every nurse and every staff was already there."We have one patient missing.And she's one of the patient who had a serious illness before.Did anybody see Krystal Jung at all?"

"Actually..."one of the nurse started as she stood up.

 "What is it,Nurse Yoon?"Wooyoung asked.She bit her bottom lip.

"I saw Ms.Krystal Jung."

 "Where?!When?!"

"I saw her at 12am by the elevator.She told me she was going for some fresh air."

 "Bwoh?!So that means she's been missing since midnight?!It's 7am right now.7 hours?!Everyone searched this whole hospital.Immediately!"Everyone quickly left to find Krystal.Wooyoung ran to her ward to see if she left some kind of note.He found none.As Wooyoung came out he spotted Jaysica and everyone else.

"What happened?!"Jessica exclaimed.

 "One of the nurse said that she met Krystal by the elevator at midnight.Krystal told her that she wanted some fresh air.But she never returned to her ward."Wooyoung explained.

"Bwoh?!Where would she go?!"Jessica exclaimed.

 "Midnight?Didn't we left at about midnight?"Jay said.

"That means that about right after we left,she disappeared."Jonghyun said.

 "Did you look everywhere?"Amber asked.

"We're still looking for her."

 "Dr.Jang!"Wooyoung turned around.

"Did you find her?!"Wooyoung asked.

 "I don't know.But Nurse Kim and I saw a trail of blood leading to the door to the rooftop."

"Blood?!"the nurse nodded.They all ran to the scene.When the elevator opened on the highest floor,they all could see a trail of blood.They slowly followed it,which lead to the rooftop.Wooyoung took one deep breath before opening the door.They saw nothing.They all stepped onto the rooftop and started walking towards the edge.That was when they spotted Krystal in her hospital clothes standing at the edge as her left hand was dripping with blood.

 "Krystal!What are you doing?!"Minho exclaimed.Jessica broke into sobs.

"Jungie,stop thinking nonsense!Get back over here!"Jonghyun yelled.Krystal didn't move a inch.She didn't flinch.She didn't even turn around to look at them.

 "Stal,calm down.You can't end your life like this."Taemin said.Minho crept closer to her as the others were trying to stop her.She never turn to face them nor make a sound.Minho finally reached her and grabbed her hand.It was ice cold.

"Your hand.It's freezing."Minho said.She still didn't move.He finally turned her towards him.Her eyes were wide opened,she was freezing cold,and she didn't move an inch.Minho carried her down .

 "Let's get back inside first."Wooyoung said.


Krystal was now in her ward.She was just like how she was when they first found her.The nurses were bringing in blankets for her to warm her up."Krys,can you tell us what happened?"Amber asked.She didn't move nor say anything.This had been happening for about an hour already.

"Talk,Jungie.Tell us what happened."Jonghyun said.

 "Liars."That was her first word ever since they found her.

"Bwoh?What did you just say?"Luna asked.Krystal kept quiet again.

 "Can you at least tell us what happened?"Key asked.

"Why were you out there in this weather?"Minho asked.Hearing Minho's voice,Krystal clenched her fists.

 "Krys,you gotta talk."Amber said.

"Did something happened after we left?"Sulli asked.Krystal's tears suddenly started to fall.

 "Why are you crying?What's wrong?"Minho asked as he held her hand.Krystal immediately jerked her hand away.Her tears were falling nonstop now.She started sobbing.Everyone was confused and didn't know what to do.

"You can always tell me anything."Minho said.Krystal's sobs only got louder.

 "Talk.Talk,Jungie.If you don't talk,how will we know what happened."Jonghyun said.Krystal looked up.

"You want me to talk,right?Fine!I'll talk!"Krystal shouted.Everyone was flustered."I HATE YOU!!!!GET OUT!!!"She yelled.Eveyone was shock."GET OUT!!!GET OUT!!!GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!I HATE YOU!!!"Krystal started sobbing once again.

 "Krystal,what's wrong?"Minho asked.

"I SAID GET OUT!!!!!"She yelled.Everyone quickly left her ward.

 "Woo,what's wrong with Krystal?"Jay asked.

"I'm not sure.But I think you guys should go home first.I'll try talking to her."Wooyoung said.Jay nodded and they all left.Wooyoung then entered Krystal's ward finding her facing the window."Soojung,they're all gone now."She turned to face him."Can you tell me what happened?"

 "Oppa...I remember..."


Krystal remembered!

STAY TUNE!!!

UPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Toshio9